Honest Social Media Marketing + No Contracts

Small business owners often have big dreams and small teams, so we build social media campaigns, customer acquisition strategies, shoot incredible videos, and solve business problems that help you grow faster (without hiring extra humans).

BrandLyft is an all-star team of designers, marketing managers, digital strategists, business consultants, and adorable office dogs in beautiful Cartersville, Georgia (main office). We’ve been helping brands and small businesses build audiences, drive sales, capture leads, and strengthen their business and social strategy collectively for more than 20 years.

Cartersville, GA

Farmers Insurance | Brannon East Agency Video

Salon Studios Video Commercial

Oostanaula Outdoors Video #2

Website Development for Asphalt Company

“Their team’s attention to detail and level of involvement with clients is just awesome.”

May - June 2019

BrandLyft created a WordPress website from scratch for an asphalt company. During the build, they connected the site to the company’s social media profiles and implemented security certificates.

Canton, Georgia
Josh East
Owner, Brite Line Asphalt Maintenance

The internal sales staff has praised the site, expecting that it will generate leads for the business. BrandLyft’s intuitive and understanding team thoroughly comprehended needs to deliver an appropriate solution. They also offered industry expertise to steer the project in the right direction.

I’m the president of Brite Line Asphalt Maintenance, which I acquired earlier this year.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandLyft?

After acquiring the company, I noticed we had an outdated website. I wanted to hire someone to redesign it and link it to social media.

They built a website from the ground up, starting from scratch. In the development of the WordPress site, they put together videos and added music to pages. After they built out individual parts of the platform, they sent me their work for approval. I provided them with general company information and verbiage, but that’s about it. In the end, they connected our social media channels to the site, added security certificates, and made other upgrades.

I worked with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

I’m located in a small town in Georgia. There, I happened to see their names listed on a window advertisement, indicating that they handle website creations and marketing. I called them, and we decided to work together given our local connection.

We spent around $2,500.

The project lasted from May–June 2019.

It’s important that our website acts as a lead generation source. Our sales staff praised the site, indicating that they’re confident in its ability to bring in business. The whole development process was really in-depth, which allowed them to build exactly what I wanted. I walked away in a much better position because of their help.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project very well via phone and email communication.

They clearly listened to all of my input and offered suggestions when I needed to be educated. Their team’s attention to detail and level of involvement with clients is just awesome.

There isn’t anything I could name offhand.

Absolutely work with them. They’re extremely cost-effective.

Social Media Marketing and Branding for Consulting Company

“They've allowed me to discover the distinguishing features of my brand, and they truly care about my business.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

BrandLyft boosted the social media presence of a professional services company. Through a close collaboration, they translated brand goals and ideas into suitable content on Instagram and Facebook.

Houston Metro Area
Natalia Peart
CEO, Catalyst Innovation Group

The brand’s toehold in Instagram is much stronger. BrandLyft strives for high quality content that serves the brand’s goals. They are accommodating, they listen, and they help move the business’s messaging in the right direction.

We are a professional services consultancy. I'm an author, business consultant, and coach to people who hope to transition in their careers and in their lives. I'm the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandLyft?

I wanted to lift the brand from my book, and I hoped to find a broader audience through social media.

They've helped me grow my social media presence, specifically on Instagram and Facebook. They offer a real partnership, and they make sure I'm satisfied. As I grow the brand, I'm a major part of their process. I'm the thought leader, and they work with me to translate my ideas into appropriate content for social media. They helped me create the brand identity from the start, and they made sure they captured my authentic voice.

I have two main points of contact on their team, though I know there are at least two other people helping with other tasks.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

I found them through a web search. Their enthusiasm and interest were clear from the start, and they immediately showed me they would go above and beyond. They believed in me, which was the principal reason I hired them.

We work together on a monthly retainer. I've spent under $10,000 for their services.

We started working together early in 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They strive for the highest quality, and they continue to work until I'm pleased with the outcomes. I'm focused on Instagram at the moment, and they really brought me up from almost nothing.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate them very highly for their project management. They are so accommodating, and they really listened to me and helped me move in the right direction. As a new brand, I really valued that assistance.

They go beyond other agencies and are great collaborators. They've allowed me to discover the distinguishing features of my brand, and they truly care about my business.

I can't think of anything they should improve. We quickly had a process in place, and the lines of communication are very open. We have a great level of trust, and we will continue to move forward together.

Even before we started a formal engagement, we clarified my goals and my ideas. That's particularly important for companies in their early stages of growth.

Overall Score I like working with them.
    Their costs are competitive.

Social Media Marketing for Hair Salon Company

"I'm most impressed by their professionalism and their ability to deliver."

BrandLyft improved the marketing efforts for a salon bsuiness. Concentrating on Instagram and Facebook, they created messaging to attract quality leads to fill vacancies.

Atlanta, Georgia
Juliette Colon
Owner, Salon Studios

Instagram followers are up from 160 to over 2,200 and BrandLyft’s targeted campaigns were twice as effective as previous initiatives. They manage projects well, listen to feedback, and make any necessary changes. Communication is good, they are very professional and responsive.

I have two Salon Studios locations – I rent furnished and equipped private studios to beauty professionals. I'm the owner and president of my company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandLyft?

I faced inconsistent lead flow, and the quality of the leads generated by my own marketing efforts were also not consistent. I decided it was time to hire an expert to help me.

They helped me increase brand awareness to my ideal target clients through social media – focused on growth initiatives and advertising, specifically Facebook and Instagram. They got to know my business and even created an e-book to help attract leads, enticing them to ask for more information. They really understood what I hoped to accomplish and created messaging that attracted the type of clients I wanted. Big for me - they managed the entire social media advertising process. I was confident in their approach; they understand the complexity of advertising in the social media arena. I quickly saw an improvement in the quantity and quality of leads.

I have a team of two, plus myself. I’m affiliated with the other 6 Salon Studios locations in Atlanta and have access to some resources and tools through them.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

I met them at a networking event. One of their co-founders is mentored by a prominent person in our community, and I knew they had to be special if this was the case. A year later, when I was ready to hire experts, I looked them up and was very impressed by their website and messaging. They clearly and concisely expressed their value proposition and offered blogs that made it clear they had a different approach; they seemed to know what they were doing.

At the beginning, I spent about $700 per month on their services as I needed more leads at that time. Since then we've cut back to about $500 per month as I want to keep the consistency in lead flow. It's money very well spent.

We started working together around the end of January 2019, and the relationship is on-going, and I anticipate it will stay this way.

When they took over, I had about 160 followers on Instagram. Now, I have over 2,200 followers, and most of my lead flow comes from Instagram. That was never the case before they took over. We started with very aggressive campaigns, and they helped me fill nine empty studios within three months. That allowed us to scale back a bit on the advertising services. Finding that many quality leads/new clients would have taken me twice as long in the past. Brand awareness in my area is so much better, and their campaigns have made a big difference in my business.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good project managers. We're on a second campaign now, just like in the first campaign, they listen to my feedback, make changes, and deliver exactly what I want. They're very open to feedback and they implement appropriate changes as necessary. Most of our communication is through email, but they've also visited me in person several times. I can reach them via phone or text quickly and easily.

I'm most impressed by their professionalism and their ability to deliver. They don’t over-promise, and verify the details. They always work to make the messaging right. I have a lot of experience in marketing from a corporate standpoint, but BrandLyft is more adaptive and reactive than any of the large companies I worked with in my previous career. They are a really good fit for my company.

No one person or company is perfect, however, if ever something isn't quite right, they take care of it immediately with responsive communication. They get better and better as they get to know you, your company and your goals.

Talk to them, get to know them and compare them and their services (and pricing) to other similar type companies. The comparison is favorable for them! I really enjoy working with them – a small boutique company that’s perfect for my small business. I'm happy to be a reference for them!

Digital Marketing and Strategy for Wellness Center

“They are wonderful guides, and they allow us to do our jobs more effectively.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

BrandLyft acts as a developer and brand consultant for a chiropractor. In an effort to raise awareness and increase revenue, they rebuilt a website, created a new logo, and currently manage online marketing.

Shelley Davis
Chiropractor, Complete Wellness

After three months of collaboration, sales have risen by 25% and 200 new clients visited the practice. BrandLyft provides a comprehensive package of services and knowhow, backed by strong customer service and easy communication.

I'm a chiropractor. We offer a whole host of natural wellness products and therapy.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandLyft?

We wanted to bring awareness of alternative healing to the general public.

They built my website and are running ads on Facebook. They also act as a consulting service and coach us on the timing of some of our marketing or other business issues. With their guidance, we set up schedules to implement new things and create better awareness of the products we offer. I'm a small company and am trying to grow. They teach me how to scale at incremental levels. They put our whole website together, helped us redo our logo, and linked my affiliate resources to the site.

I have one main point of contact, but also speak with one other member of their staff.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

I found them through a website and just started asking questions. I didn't have any direction, and they offered high-quality customer service and helpful logistics for how they handle business. I spoke to a few other places that weren't able to provide the services they offer.

So far, our costs fall around $6,500.

I've worked with them for about three months. We started working together in May 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

The quality of their work is amazing. They are wonderful guides, and they allow us to do our jobs more effectively. That's a huge load off my mind. Our sales have gone up by at least 25%, and I've seen over 200 new patients since we started working together.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is awesome. They're very reachable, and their customer service is stellar. They usually get back to me within an hour or two.

They're very knowledgeable. Our main contact is very easy to talk to and is a good listener, while our other contact is a wealth of knowledge. They offer a whole package, and I'm very happy with them.

I can't think of anything they should improve; they do really well.

I would definitely recommend them, and have already mentioned them to several entrepreneurs in my circle. Social media advertising isn't my area of expertise, and they create the kind of brand awareness that attracts clients. They will help you grow your capacity at a rate you can handle.

Squarespace Dev for Outdoors Retail Company

“They exceeded my expectations. They were more than willing to do anything that I needed.”

Mar. – July 2019

Helping a retail store move into the digital space, BrandLyft designed and developed a Squarespace website. They also trained the in-house team to manage the backend and make changes to the site.

Owner, RAK Outfitters

The in-house team is impressed with the website and the customer service they received. BrandLyft went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their responsiveness and ability to quickly address any issues made them a reliable partner.

I'm the owner of RAK Outfitters. We're an outdoor specialty retail store.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandLyft?

We were looking for a vendor to help us develop a website that we could use for our online sales.

BrandLyft designed and developed a website for us. It's a Squarespace website and we can use it as an online sales tool.

We worked with two members of their team.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

They were referred to me by a friend.

We spent about $2,500.

We worked with them between March–July 2019.

I'm very happy with the website they delivered. Also, their customer service is outstanding. If I ever had a question or ran into an issue with the backend, they were very quick to respond. They didn't just disappear after delivering the site, but they made sure I was knowledgeable about the technology and could manage everything myself.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and met their deadlines. We mostly used email and phone to stay in touch, but we've also had some face-to-face meetings.

We haven't had any issues.

Web Dev and Video Production for Landscaping Company

“They made our team feel comfortable and confident.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

BrandLyft designed and developed a website for a residential landscaping company to increase traffic. Their team shot and produced a video highlighting the routine and portfolio of the company.

Stephanie Kuhrt
Social Media Marketing Manager, Oostanaula Outdoors Landscaping

Both the new site and promotional video have led to more traffic. BrandLyft’s work has received both internal and external praise. Their personable team is full of creative talent and goes out of their way to build relationships. They are organized, responsive, and adaptable.

I am the social media marketing manager at Oostanaula Outdoors Landscaping, a commercial residential landscaping company in the northwest Georgia area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandlyft?

We had a Wix website that was outdated so we were looking for someone to help us revamp it. Our team wanted to increase traffic and actually be able to get into contact with people who visit the site.

BrandLyft designed and redeveloped our site. Their team added necessary features such as the ability to compare our services, access to our portfolio and reviews of our services, and a weather widget. We created a contact page where people could find our email, phone number, and other information.

The BrandLyft team also created a promotional video for us. They came to one of our main commercial sites and shot drone footage while interviewing us on our daily activities and routines.

We worked with three people on the BrandLyft team.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

The owner of our company had prior experience with BrandLyft. He was aware of one of the members of their team from their former company and wanted to work with them again.

We have invested between $10,000–$49,999.

Our ongoing engagement with BrandLyft began in February 2019.

The site has received great internal and external feedback. Traffic to our website has increased, and we receive more phone calls. Our website didn’t have contact information before and now we have multiple avenues they can use to get into touch with us.

We have only posted a short clip of the video on our website, but even that has brought in traffic and phone calls. We’ve been very happy with the work BrandLyft has done for us.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an amazing job. BrandLyft went above and beyond in communicating with us. Their team would always plan out their day and keep us in the loop, not a lot of companies do that. The BrandLyft team always asks us what we want and does everything we ask.

Everyone on their team has a great personality. They made our team feel comfortable and confident. BrandLyft really reaches out to people and builds relationships with them.

There’s really nothing that could have been improved. They did an excellent job and we’re definitely satisfied.

If someone was going to work with them, they would really need to be confident in BrandLyft’s creative talent and try to build a personal relationship with their team.

Video Production for Insurance Agency

“Each video has received around 3,000 views thus far and been shared a lot.”

Jun. 2019

BrandLyft filmed interviews and created a couple video commercials for social media use, providing production, scripting, and editing.

Atlanta, Georgia
Brannon East
Owner, Brannon East Agency

BrandLyft created high-quality, unique commercial videos that have been viewed and shared in large numbers within the target community. They were also very creative and passionate about their work overall, listening closely to client needs while providing valuable feedback in the process.

I'm the owner of Brannon East Agency, an insurance firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandLyft?

We reached out to BrandLyft to create some commercial video content to help promote the company in the local community.

BrandLyft developed a couple video commercials, accompanying me in the process of interviewing existing customers for content. They provided full production and editing services, as well as assistance with script writing. The videos were then posted on our Instagram and Facebook pages.

I worked with a few people, including a videographer, script writer, and the head of the company.

How did you come to work with BrandLyft?

I was impressed by some of the work they'd done for real estate agents, so I decided to reach out.

We invested about $3,500.

They started and completed the work in June 2019.

The feedback we've received from the videos they've produced has been incredible. Each video has received around 3,000 views thus far and been shared a lot. Overall, the quality of their work is top-notch and unique within our industry.

How did BrandLyft perform from a project management standpoint?

They were phenomenal compared to other videography firms I've worked with in the past.

Their creativity and passion for their work sets them apart. They did a great job of listening to our needs and ideas and creating videos that accurately captured what we were going for.

I can't think of anything.

Be open to their ideas and feedback, treating the project as a collaboration and creative process.

Overall Score It was a great collaboration overall.
    They delivered on time, but were busy with other projects at times.
    They provided a great value for the investment.
    They provided high-quality, on point videos.
    I've already recommended them to others.