Digital Strategies Delivered

We are a Digital Marketing & Visual Content Agency in Hyderabad and we love coming up with marketing solutions to the problems faced by Small and Medium businesses. We understand that as a small or medium business incorporating a Digital Marketing solution is very confusing. Even if you understand why Visual Content is important Where do you start? How do you start? Don’t worry we have YOU covered.

Hyderabad, India
  • BG - 2, H.No. 8-3-111/4, BN Residency Keshav Nagar, Srinagar Colony Main Rd,
    Hyderabad, AP 500073

Play school in Manikonda Image

Play school in Manikonda

A’ala Pre School reached out to Branding by Pixels, to create a digital strategy for their brand. We suggested that Aala Pre School start with the following services to build Brand Awareness and Increase Engagement with their current audience which was parents of the students.

At Branding by Pixels, we believe that since Engagement is created now, we can go ahead and create more digital strategies targeting

admissions now. We will keep updating this story with new strategies and results as we achieve for A’ala Pre School.
Golden Threads - Kavitha Gutta Image

Golden Threads - Kavitha Gutta

Golden Threads” – a brand of “Kavitha Gutta” is Hyderabad’s most prominent fashion design brand specialising in “Bridal wear.

Golden Threads engaged “Branding by Pixels” for their needs of:

1. Visual Content – Fashion & Catalogue Shoot

2. Videography – A making video

3. Facebook Marketing &

4. Email Marketing

We also created a brand strategy for

their “Facebook Marketing” and “Email Marketing” as Golden Threads constantly runs “Pop up shows” in the US in different regions.

As part of the agreement, Branding by Pixels also assisted them in creating designer posters to announce events and continuously create engagement by posting on social media.

DIVINE TREE – THE YOGA STUDIO Image

DIVINE TREE – THE YOGA STUDIO

Divine Tree approached “Branding by Pixels”, to understand how they can market on the digital space for their Yoga Studio.

Since Yoga is a “Life Style” business and people need to see the various activities that happen on the profile and building engagement is the way to go, Branding by Pixels suggested a 2 prong strategy.

1. To start actively using “Facebook”

as a platform &

2. To also start creating relevant content like Photos and Videos of Yoga postures & Customer Testimonials.

Fahion E-commerce client Image

Fahion E-commerce client

we are with this client since 1 year

Wedding Photography Company Image

Wedding Photography Company

trulycandid by Ravivarma is a leading wedding photography company in Hyderabad. As we were working with this brand since 3 years as from that moment onward their business got up-head and got many leads to their business

SMM & SEO for Preschool Website

"Their work is original, and they're very attentive partners."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Branding by Pixels provides continued SEO services and social media management for a pre-school, creating content for the website. They also revamped the site design.

Hyderabad, India
Mazher Lubna
Principal, Aala Preshool

Generating unique, innovative ideas for the project, the team helped the website show on the first page of search results for the vast majority of keywords. They fostered transparent communications between parties, accepting feedback and contributing their own thoughts to the effort.

Aala Preschool teaches kids younger than elementary school age. I’m its principal and handle all the business aspects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Branding by Pixels?

We wanted to get our school on the internet, specifically on social media. That way, we'd be more accessible to those searching for nearby playschools for their children. That’s why we got in touch with Sirisha (Head of Sales, Branding by Pixels), and we’ve been working with them since then.

Branding by Pixels has been handling our SEO efforts and Facebook page. Sirisha posts pictures of all our activities, with captions for each one. She also works on boosting the pages, trying to make them accessible to a wider audience than our internal team could reach. When replying to comments, she answers questions and redirects them to me afterward.

Prior to our engagement, I already had a website. She worked on professionalizing the design, adding pictures, blog posts, and other content.

I worked with Sirisha and one other person from Branding by Pixels.

How did you come to work with Branding by Pixels?

I was referred to them by a mutual friend. After our meetings, I decided to go with her because I was most impressed with her work. I offered the job on a trial basis, and I was very impressed with her website and SEO work. That's when I decided to keep them on the SEO effort.

We started working with Branding by Pixels in June 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

I’ve been really happy with Branding by Pixels’ work, and I hope to continue with them. They came up with their own ideas, did substantial research, and put in hard work to deliver quality products. Their work got me to the first results page of leading search engines.

How did Branding by Pixels perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication has been open and easy. They always adhered to my wishes, contributing their own ideas when appropriate. We mainly communicated through email and WhatsApp, but I phoned them if there was something urgent.

Their work is original, and they're very attentive partners.

No. I’ve been impressed with all of their work.

Listen to their ideas and give them an opportunity to produce. I would give them an opportunity to work freely.