Design studio

We are a design studio based in Mexico City specialized in brand construction and the development of visual communication systems.

We deliver consistent design solutions, focusing on our client’s communication needs through the bold execution of substancial graphic assets that assemble eloquence, aesthetics and functionality.

Mexico

Branding & Graphic Design for Art Website

“Their team was incredibly fast and efficient at the work they do."

June–September 2018

The Branding People created branding materials and related animations to improve an existing website. They produced essential items including business cards, a logo, and other graphics.

Dinorah Martínez Schulte
CEO & Co-Founder , Pixology

All of the design materials satisfied expectations and improved the website’s professionalism. As a team, The Branding People were productive and speedy in delivering quality work. Their dedication to the project earned potential trust for future collaborations.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of Pixology, a design studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Branding People?

I needed a team to help with branding and graphic design for my website.

My goal to achieve visualizing architecture and display projects on my site.

After seeing their work on Instagram, I contacted their CEO.

They did a complete branding of my brand and formed its graphic identity. Throughout the project, they contributed essential documents, a media kit, business cards, and branding codes. They also created our logo, identity manual, branding papers. Additionally, they created gifs and animations for our social media account and our webpage.

They provided the right amount of resources.

Their careful graphic design matured my website and I’m fully satisfied with their work. Their services had a significant, positive impact on my website.

They were very effective. The lead on our project provided all the services we needed.

Their team was incredibly fast and efficient at the work they do. They produced excellent work and I can trust them with future projects.

There’s always room for improvement.

Branding Design for Psychotherapy Practice

“Not only did they provide cost benefits and good delivery, but their designs were also perfect for what I needed.”

July - Aug. 2018

Following an in-depth discovery phase, The Branding People developed a set of branding assets to attract customers and better promote business.

Karim Fayad
Owner & Psychotherapist, eureKa!

Sales have grown by 10% within the past five months thanks to The Branding People’s designs. They communicated well, provided cost-efficient services, and led an effortless process.

I’m the owner and psychotherapist at eureKa!, a practice based in Mexico City.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Branding People?

I tasked The Branding People to design branding for my services.

My goal was to spread the word about my services in a beautiful and effective way. I also wanted to formalize how I communicated my business.

I chose The Branding People because they’re the best in the market. Not only did they provide cost benefits and good delivery, but their designs were also perfect for what I needed.

Initially, we had a discovery meeting with a series of questions and forms so that they could get a better picture of my business. We then had another meeting to focus the project before they developed and delivered the branding assets.

I worked with the CEO, a project manager, an art director, and a designer.

Now, my services are well-known, and sales have grown about 10% within the past five months. People also often ask me about my branding designs and communications.

They’re strong communicators, so we had a very fluid process.

I enjoyed the workflow, delivery, and close-knit team.

They could have taken a more personable approach during the first sale instead of focusing on closing the deal.

Branding Strategy for Holdings Company

“The workflow between our two teams was excellent.”

Oct. 2013 - Feb. 2014

The Branding People helped conceptualize and finalize a branding strategy for a financial holdings firm. The engagement focused on attracting new clients. They’ve worked together on several projects in total.

Co-Founder, Holdings Firm

The Branding People delivered a fantastic strategy and branding deliverables. As intended, the results of their work have secured new business and expanded the clientele. The organized team handled project management effectively. Even the director of the company was personally involved.

I am the co-founder of a holdings company that includes several business units.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Branding People?

We hired The Branding People to provide branding services for our business.

Our company wanted to create a spectacular brand that could hook potential clients.

We knew The Branding People from working together on other projects in the past.

The Branding People brainstormed and designed an amazing brand strategy to showcase and represent our company.

The team members we interacted with from The Branding People included the director, a project manager, and several analysts.

The Branding People helped us formulate as an attention-grabbing brand. We can use the new strategy and identity we’ve established to attract new clients to partner with our company. Based on the success of our engagement, we hired them again for other projects afterward.

The workflow between our two teams was excellent.

The Branding People’s team was very organized. They planned and scheduled our project very well.

The delivery took a little bit longer than we expected.