Creative Branding Agency

Brandiaq is a small creative agency based in Copenhagen. We specialize in branding and identity. We partner up with you and create your reputation through strategy, brand identity and messaging. We create your brand to clearly represent who you really are to the people and, in most of the cases, to yourself. We take that vision and make it happen.

Being able to position your brand inside the hearts and the memories of your customers is what drives us to create excellence for you and, ultimately for them, for us all.

Copenhagen, Denmark

Ikea (Denmark), Nike Outlet CPH, The Youth for Development Denmark, Evince Music, HM Eco, The Sound Engineering Education, Crense, CCC, Digital Signs (Publicidad Inteligente).

Branding & Logo Design for Music Label

"They were amazing and very professional."

May - July 2016

Brandiaq designed a new logo from scratch. The new logo was used as a model for social media and website redesign.

Denmark, Copenhagen
Stanislav Valev
CEO, Evince Music

Launching the new logo attracted lucrative, high-profile clients and revitalized the brand's public image. Brandiaq's fresh ideas, strong project management, and professional attitude were crucial to the project's success. They showed clear passion for their work.

I am the CEO of Evince Music, my music label. I’m also a producer and music engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandiaq?

I saw their work and spoke with them. They suggested I rebrand and create a better logo.

I wanted something original, but I didn’t know how my logo should look. I let them take it from there. They understood what I wanted and made something amazing.

After they redesigned the logo, I decided to change all my social media. I am working with developers to rebuild the website.

I mostly worked with one of their graphic designers.

How did you come to work with Brandiaq?

I found Brandiaq through networking. People told me that they could help me. I trusted those referrals and decided to try them out.

I spent between $10,000–$25,000.

We worked together on this project from May to July 2016.

The results have been amazing. Everything changed after the logo update. People started to take my company more seriously, and I attracted more clients. I am now working with a Grammy winner from California.

How did Brandiaq perform from a project management standpoint?

They were amazing and very professional. I am really happy with everything they did. I was surprised because I didn’t expect it to be so good.

Their professionalism was impressive. I meet new people every day, and not many are as professional and passionate as them. They really satisfied my needs.