Providing Digital Services for Business Growth

BrandGeko is a digital agency that provides the essential digital services required for businesses to become well-structured for exponential growth.
At BrandGeko, we understand the dependence that our clients place on us, and we do our best to make them proud of their choice.
We have what it takes to make businesses do better. And we love to collaborate with clients that identify what they need and go for what it takes.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria
  • ICT Center, Opp. Pleasure Park
    Port Harcourt, RI 500102
  • Citec Villa, Gwarinpa Estate
    Abuja, CT 510102

3Kmarket, HouseAfrica, ShoppersBill, Haganza, T-turn Financial Solutions LLC
UI/UX Design for SMTool Image

UI/UX Design for SMTool

User Interface and User Experience design for Mobile App, Web App dashboard, and Landing pages for Haganza's Accounting software - SMTool.

ShoppersBill Image

ShoppersBill

Mobile Application UI/UX design and prototyping.

Website Design for Propvat Image

Website Design for Propvat

Website design for a blockchain-based digital land registry platform.

3Kmarket Project Image

3Kmarket Project

We took the business online and helped them increase their revenue by over 300% within 45days.

We did Branding, E-commerce website development, Search Engine Optimization, and Social media marketing for the business.

U-turn Project Image

U-turn Project

We designed a new logo and stationery for the company.

AVON_Stephanie Image

AVON_Stephanie

Business card for Stephanie's AVON business

HouseAfrica Image

HouseAfrica

UI/UX design for the entire website

Social Media Marketing for Beauty & Wellness Company

"People who saw my results were amazed."

April 2020 - Ongoing

BrandGeko provided social media marketing and Google Ads management. their team worked to increase business leads and social media reach.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Lorreta Adefuke
Founder, Beauty & Wellness Company

BrandGeko successfully met expectations and generated many conversions. The communication and honesty were great. They delivered on everything and were always available.

I’m the founder of a beauty and wellness company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandGeko?

I wanted to increase my business leads with social media marketing.

They provided me with social media marketing for Facebook. They also did Google Ads.

I interacted with their team lead directly and he communicated with the people working on the team.

How did you come to work with BrandGeko?

A friend recommended them.

We invested $2,000.

We started working together in April 2020 and the work is ongoing.

There are 20-30 conversations daily. They are meeting my expectations. I will be recommending them to friends who are looking for help. People who saw my results were amazed.

How did BrandGeko perform from a project management standpoint?

The team lead communicates with me about four times a week to ask me how far I’m going with the leads he’s presented me. He also asks if I’m having any difficulties. He then gives me ideas on how to get the best out of it. They’re always available.

I like their honesty. They deliver.

I’m pointing them in the direction of some things that I want regarding packaging.

They did well. I plan to refer them to my friends for the month of June.

UI Design for Custom Billing Application

“Their advice was very valuable in developing the best product we could.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

BrandGeko redesigned the UI/UX for a mobile application from the ground up, developing a dashboard, user flow, and invoicing integrations to work with the existing backend of the app.

Abuja, Nigeria
Princely Sam
Co-Founder & CTO, Shoppersbill

The project has provided significant quality improvement over the previous designs, giving the client a significant confidence boost in the success of their application. The BrandGeko team was engaged and helpful in the process, providing useful suggestions and staying on top of milestone timelines.

I run a mobile app startup called Shoppersbill.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandGeko?

We initially worked with one partner to develop our application, but the UI was very bad, so we wanted to find a new company to work with on improving that UX/UI.

The engagement was somewhat unique because we had a full dummy app from the previous developer, but the UI had to be totally thrown out. BrandGeko stepped in and completely created the new dashboard, page layout, invoicing, and user flows from scratch to integrate the backend from our developer.

I only worked with one member of their team named Kelvin (Creative Director).

How did you come to work with BrandGeko?

They were recommended to us by someone else in the industry who had worked with them before. We initially decided to go with a cheaper option, but then brought them on when the first project didn’t work out as well.

We’ve spent under $5,000 on the engagement so far.

We started working together in February 2020 and are continuing the project.

The work BrandGeko has provided for us is very good quality and has satisfied all of our stakeholders’ expectations. We would have to have a multi-million-dollar budget to get better than what they’ve delivered, which is incredible for a company of our size.

How did BrandGeko perform from a project management standpoint?

The way Kelvin works, he prefers to finish the job and then show his clients the finished product to receive feedback on. We saw the UI when it was about 75% of the way finished, which was a little later than we would have liked, but we had very little feedback because of the quality. Everything stayed on track in terms of deadlines, so we didn’t have any problems.

Kelvin is a very straightforward and patient person, and we were really thankful to him for taking on the project for what we were able to pay him. One of the things they did really well was providing us options different ways to present our application based on what we requested and what they thought would work best in the market. Their advice was very valuable in developing the best product we could.

I think it might be helpful to have a little more insight into the progress of the project as it goes along. Especially for a company that wants to be more involved in the process that we were, it might be important to institute a more formal progress report and review procedure so that you can make sure you are getting what you want along the way instead of very close to the end.

Frontend & UI Design for Blockchain Real Estate Platform

"Their team delivers when they say they will."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

The team at BrandGeko was hired to design a platform for a blockchain real estate company, focusing on the UI and frontend.

Founder, Blockchain Real Estate Company

BrandGeko’s team delivered a well-designed website that benefitted the business. Their project management style complemented their accommodating approach. Customers can expect a digital team that delivers work on time.

I’m the co-founder of a blockchain real estate company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandGeko?

We hired BrandGeko to help with branding, UX design, and frontend design.

Along with designing the frontend of our platform, their team offered UI design services. Everything was built from scratch.

There were two people. We had a project manager that was also in charge of the UI design.

How did you come to work with BrandGeko?

After seeing their previous work, I felt that they were the best prepared for the job. I saw them on Facebook. We’re also in the same location as them.

Their work cost around $1,500.

We worked with BrandGeko from November 2019–January 2020.

The team at BrandGeko did a wonderful job. Their work was great and helped our business.

How did BrandGeko perform from a project management standpoint?

We spoke with a project manager who communicated with the team. Everything was managed well. Their team was eager to listen and work with us.

I was impressed with how time conscious they were. Their team delivers when they say they will.

No. As time goes on, we’ll be changing things on our designs, which they will be working on for us.

Site Dev & Digital Marketing for E-Commerce Company

“I would recommend them for websites and marketing any time.”

July - Oct. 2019

BrandGeko developed a WordPress site for an e-commerce company and helped put products on the site. They also provided digital marketing services, such as managing paid ads on Facebook.

Kess Akpe
CEO, 3Kmarket

Internal stakeholders deem the project a success, having seen substantial growth in sales and traffic because of the website BrandGeko developed and the ads they created. They provided value for cost and handled scheduling well.

I’m the CEO of 3Kmarket.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrandGeko?

I needed someone to develop our website. I was lacking sales and wasn’t getting the customers I wanted.

They developed our e-commerce website using WordPress. They also did paid ads on Facebook and managed the page. They helped me with the products on our website.

How did you come to work with BrandGeko?

I saw them on Facebook and thought I’d give them a try.

I spent less than $10,000.

We worked together from July–October 2019.

They did really great work for me. Their services impacted my sales a lot. The first time they did the marketing ads for me, I was making money that I couldn’t make before within a week. There was a lot of growth because of the website they created.

How did BrandGeko perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated mostly by phone.

The project was a success. I would recommend them for websites and marketing any time. They’re really good. I’m really happy with what I paid to have the website developed.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve. They did a good job.

They are good with scheduling.
    I'd recommend them to a friend.