Get Results With Video!

GOLD VERIFIED

Welcome to Brandefy, an award-winning, full-service Los Angeles video production company creating TV and web video campaigns that produce results. At Brandefy, our focus is story. Your story. Every successful campaign is driven by a well-told story and our goal is to enable you to tell yours to the world in a highly compelling and effective way. Our highly experienced team will guide you through the entire process from development to distribution.

Santa Monica, CA
  • 2633 Lincoln Blvd #406
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

Health Magazine, Takeya, City of Los Angeles, City of Austin, Gibson, UCLA, Unilever, Tracy Anderson, Kaiser Permanente, Magic Castle, Service Titan, Olympian Labs, Tenda and many more notable companies of all sizes.

Video Production for Novelist

"Their skillset, reliability, efficiency, and timeliness impressed us."

May 2020

Brandefy produced a video for a thriller novelist. The team produced, created, and edited the video tutorial for novelists to improve their marketing techniques.

Ronald S. Barak
Novelist

The artistic video was delivered in a timely manner and met the expectations of the internal team. Brandefy is thoughtful and efficient, going above and beyond to provide quality results. The team is skilled and hard-working.

I am a bestselling novelist. I write the Brooks/Lotello thriller novels.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

To provide a video online or virtual tutorial for novelists to improve their marketing techniques.

To provide novelists with marketing insight.

I had previously used this vendor and was very pleased with his prior performance and his exceptional reliability and skill set.

Orchestrating, creating, producing, processing and editing video projects.

The vendor, writer and actors.

The project was timely, artistically and effectively completed. Management of the consumer organization that will be showing the project to several thousand members was very impressed with the project.

Excellent, timely, thoughtful and efficient.

Their skillset, reliability, efficiency, and timeliness impressed us.

They were exactly what I was after. I will use them again.

Overall Score See above.
    They delivered when needed and finished ahead of schedule.
    There were no surprises. They delivered as promised.
    By any applicable criteria, and all applicable criteria, referenced above, they were excellent.
    I am always pleased to recommend vendors who perform so nicely.

Informative & Instructional Video for Home Testing Service

"The production and follow up (were) very easy, efficient, and rendered a great end-product."

March 2020

Brandefy created six videos for a home testing health service. They created one instructional and five informative videos, translating their missions, products, and medical methods into film.

Philip Segenmark
CEO, RootMD Inc

The videos were fantastic, and the service will return to Brandefy for future videos. Their team was reliable, creative, and speedy at delivering the product. The process was very efficient and they paid great attention to detail.

RootMD is pioneering direct to consumer at-home testing for autoimmunity caused by environmental objects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

We hired brandefy to help us translate our mission, products and medical methods into video that could work as both informative and instructional.

To provide video with clear information and/or instructions to our users.

On google.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We shot a total of 6 videos, 5 informative and one instructional video.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

It was great, Brandefy reached out soon after signing up and paid close attention to details and dialogue ahead of shoot which made the production and follow up very easy, efficient and rendered a great end-product.

Very happy with the outcome. Please see our instructional video at rootmd.com/sampling.

Could not be better.

Reliability, creativity and speed of delivery.

No. Keep up the great work. I will use brandefy again for all my future video needs.

Multiple Workout Videos for Fitness Program

"We were in this together. That means a lot to me and makes it all a more enjoyable process."

February 2020

Brandefy produced instructional fitness videos to support an online wellness course. This included three 20-minute workouts and coaching videos as well as two 10-minute content videos.

Juliet Kaska
Founder, Juliet Kaska Fitness & Wellness

Brandefy employed a professional team that brought a respectful attitude to the project. They ensured that nothing fell through the cracks, which inspired confidence in their capabilities. But it was their personal touch that distinguished them from their competitors.

For 15 years I have been the face and the founder of both fitness and wellness companies. We bring a full spectrum of fitness and wellness to our in-house clientele. As well as through virtual programs, corporate clients and co-branding marketing partnerships.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

Most recently we hired Brandefy to shoot, edit and direct 6 instructional fitness videos for a new online course we are rolling out in 2020. I originally worked on a longer project with Brandefy a few years back.

Very fast turn around with quality material! I gave them a second challenge- I wanted it to look professional but to also appear like I shot it on my own. I did not want it to appear too polished, and I wanted it polished all at the same time.

I have no doubt there may of been some foreheads in hands as I told them this on our pitch call. :-) But they nailed it!!! I could not be happier.

I originally worked on a longer project with Brandefy a few years back. In this project I was hied as the expert talent and Brandey was the video team. We did approximately 30 videos together over a course of a month, I believe we did 3 1 day shots.

I was impressed with the professionalism, focus to detail and positive laidback attitude of Marton and everyone at Brandefy. Now that I am producing my own courses and programs I felt it was a no brainer to reach out to Brandfy.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

On this recent project we shot 3 20-30 minute instructional workout/ coaching videos and 2 10 minute additional content videos. We wen t with a 2 camera approach.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Marton and I had 2 calls prior to the shoot where we discussed the look, feel, and style. He was great about listening to my ideas, then constructively giving his professional opinions to enhance my vision. It truly felt collaborative.

It looks good- we just started selling the program so I don't have user feedback yet. I am confidant the material will have good reviews from my consumer. With that said I suspect that I could easily go to Brandefy and share any negative commenting and that they would do their best to fix for us.

Seamless. The Brandefy team are tru professionals. They were respectful to everyone on my team. They carried themselves with confidence not arrogance. Which made my team relax, giving them the space to only do their job. And, don't have to followup on every detail. In fact nothing fell through the cracks. It's like Brandefy doesn't have any cracks.

It's hard to just give one thing. The quality of the work was very good, but I think the thing that sets them apart from any of the other very good production companies out there is their personal touch.

I felt like I was working with friends, and that we were in this together. That means a lot to me and makes it all a more enjoyable process. I did also love Marton's directing/notes during shoot- that really helped me shine at a whole new level.

No. I mean Marton and his team were even great with my dog being on set and in some of the shoots- which I dropped into their lap the day of! Oops.

When I explained I needed to bump our schedule up due to a death in the family oversees, they bent over backwards to get our shoot in and edited.
    I think they were right on the point
    As I mentioned I gave them 2 almost impossible tasks: expedited turn around, and an unpolished- polished look. They nailed it!!!
    I already have!

2D & 3D Video Production for Specialty Abrasives Company

“We wanted a high-quality product, and they delivered on that.”

Jan. - April 2019

Brandefy produced 2D and 3D videos for a specialty abrasives company to showcase on YouTube and at tradeshows. Services included putting scripts together, organizing the shoot, and editing the film.

Long Eddy, New York
President, Specialty Abrasives Company

Brandefy delivered high-quality, well-produced videos. Efficient and organized, the team worked quickly and communicated well. They were open to making edits and changes to ensure full client satisfaction. Their responsiveness and knowledge combined with the quality of their work set them apart.

I’m the president of a company that manufactures specialty abrasives.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandefy?

We needed to create some 2D and 3D videos for YouTube and tradeshow purposes.

Brandefy provided video production services to us. They sent us a form to fill out to provide the details of our product and what we were looking for. We laid that out for them, and then they put the scripts together, organized the shoot, and edited the film.

Marton (CEO & Executive Producer) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Brandefy?

I found them on Google and worked with them because their portfolio was very high-quality. They were also local to where I was at the time.

My company spent $5,000–$10,000.

We worked with Brandefy from around January–April 2019.

We wanted a high-quality product, and they delivered on that. If we need another well-produced video, we’ll talk to them again.

How did Brandefy perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent in this regard. Marton and his team were very organized and efficient, and that was appreciated. They were very quick and communicative in terms of responding, putting scripts together, and organizing the shoot in a timely manner. They helped tweak different edits to make sure that we were happy, without bothering us with any updated statements of work or anything. They worked within our budget and were easy to work with. We mostly communicated via email.

Their responsiveness, in conjunction with their knowledge and the quality of their work, was unusual and appreciated.

No, not for us.

You need to know what you want to communicate about your products. They will do a great job producing it, but you need to know what you want the end result to look like.

They were quick to schedule originally, and then we had to reschedule, and they were very amenable to that as well.
    Pricing for the quality of their services was very fair.

Video Production for Beverage Investment Company

"I appreciate quality, transparency, and professionalism and they have all three."

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2020

Brandefy produced a video for a beverage investment company. The team recorded approximately 12 speakers, each with a 20-minute talk, and made the footage accessible to the community.

Leila Khoury
BD Manager, First Beverage Ventures

The video is featured on the client's website, in their newsletter, and on their social media channels. Brandefy communicates effectively to ensure a smooth working relationship. The team is honest, hard-working, and attentive.

I am the BD Manager and event producer at First Bev. We invest in innovative and transformational beverage brands, helping beverage companies grow and stand out in a dynamic and competitive industry. We form true partnerships with our portfolio companies and the entrepreneurs leading them by leveraging both our financial and intellectual capital. Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, the First Bev team is made up of entrepreneurial senior beverage executives with decades of collective industry experience. For more information please visit www.firstbev.com.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

We run an annual thought leadership event in the beverage / consumer space. We have an eclectic lineup of approximately 12 speakers that present in 20-min TED Talk like sessions. We record the sessions for our community to access later.

We want quality content to share with our speakers and community.

I had worked with Marton on a personal project and had a great experience so thought his company would be a great fit for y work event. We have worked together over 3 events and his team is professional, prepared and takes feedback well.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The goal on the videos is to get good quality sound and picture from multiple angles. We have nice finished product on our YouTube channel

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They provided a 2-man crew to operate cameras from different angles. We always meet up at the event location pre-meeting to make sure the lighting and positioning is good for the event. Post-production, they give us raw material, Ireview and make comments and then we get another round of edits.

This is for a smaller community so we use it on our site, on our newsletter and on social.

Clear communication from beginning to end. Available and responsive via email and phone.

I appreciate quality, transparency and professionalism and they have all three.

Non on the projects we have done together.

Video Production for Education Platform

"I was very impressed with his patience and dedication to create and deliver an outstanding product."

June - Aug. 2019

Brandefy created educational videos and presentations for online material.

Rhode Island
Trini Mencia
Events Manager, Education Platform

The videos created by Brandefy have been sold to people all over the world. They provided an easy platform to review and edit videos. Overall, their communication skills were good and they were always on time. They took the time to understand the project and the client's goals.

A life and business coach and speaker who helps people improve their lives, grow and become empowered. I have the pleasure to be part of the team as Events Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

We hired Bradefy to film a live presentation and produce a series of educational videos that would become online material for students.

Create educational videos will clear and concise information and at the same time include a pleasing aesthetic with the intention of motivate and inspire the viewer.

After researching various videographers, Marton at Brandefy was the most professional, pleasant and easy to work with even when first contacting him. He was also thorough providing the requested information and always delivering it promptly. Additionally, after reviewing pricing with other companies, he offers reasonable pricing for the quality he delivers!

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we selected Bradefy, Marton worked with us all the way throughout the process clarifying all the details. Even not being in the same state the communication back and forth was smooth and always very clear. I worked with Marton before and after the live event via telephone conversations and phone. He was always professional, patience, helpful and always delivery accurate information and details. During the live event I got to meet Marton in person. He is respectful, very patience and has a keen ability to understand the needs of a client. After the event he kept making the requested changes to the videos and delivered all the materials promptly on time.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Marton worked with us alongside during the editing of the videos. He provided various rounds for us to provide feedback. Always being very detailed and making the appropriate changes.

The videos are now part of an online course and has been sold to many people all over the world.

Marton communicated with us along the way during the entire project. He was always to get on the phone to answer any questions and always responded to emails right away. He also provided an easy platform to review and edit the videos that was user friendly. Overall the communication was professional, pleasant and always on time.

Marton took the time to really understand and get to know the project, our goals, mission and intentions. I was very impressed with his patience and dedication to create and deliver an outstanding product.

We hired Marton at Brandefy for a second project after we were so pleased and impressed with the first one. I would recommend Marton to anybody who is looking for outstanding service, product and reasonable price. I cannot think of any improvements at this time.

Overall Score Excellent service and products
    Easy and always on time
    Reasonable for the quality delivered
    Great final educational videos
    We used Bradefy twice already for different projects

Video Production for Realty Brokerage

"Brandefy set an expectation and then nailed it!"

Jan. - Feb. 2017

Brandefy created, planned, and edited a series of entertaining videos for new real estate clients. The videos displayed the professional and humorous sides of the realty agency to stand out in the market.

Holly Holmes
Realtor, Large Real Estate Brokerage

Overall, Brandefy's efforts were unique and innovative. The video engaged clients and drove up referrals. The workflow and communication were smooth. Their professionalism and ability to listen were top-notch.

I was a Realtor at Reilly Realtors. One of the largest independent brokerages in Austin Texas. It has since been bought out by Realty Austin and all of my old marketing has been shelved.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

Small series of info and entertaining videos to get new real estate clients. Show what is in it for them and why I could help them make dreams come true and it be fun in the process.

Differentiate myself from the mass of Realtors in the market. Share my core beliefs, technology utilized, benefits of working with me and areas of focus. Show my professional side with a personal touch and Im pretty silly and that was important to show my clients would have fun in the process of buying or selling a home!

Im not a big researcher online, word of mouth is how I found out about Brandefy and Marton. Then the speed and ease of communication sealed the deal. Marton listened to my vision, offered insights on how to maximize that and make it better than I could of imagined...on my budget!

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I gave Marton a list of goals/topics I wanted to cover. He interviewed me to get a better understanding. He then highlighted which would go, gave an overview with visual aid on how the thought it would work best. He took my feedback and made adjustments as I requested. There were a couple points that he pushed not to change, and in the end he was right on those!

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I got really busy while during the process. Marton was great about poking me to do my part to stay on task. Marton is a great email communicator, Im more of a talker and he understood that and would call instead of trying to type/explain process to me. Brandefy delivered exactly when they said the would, and what they said they would. I had 5 one minute videos that shared who/how I was and the benefits of working with me. They were engaging, entertaining and informative. I got GREAT feedback from folks who saw them.

They were cute and unique, they made the rounds and I would get recognized in my office. My clients enjoyed them and would share too. It was a conversation starter on many levels. Folks who werent referrals found me!

I am my team! It was smooth, I didnt have to follow up. Updates and info flowed freely and on time. It was nice to not have to be a driving force to get something done! At that time I worked for myself by myself, if I didnt do it it didnt get done. Brandefy set an expectation and then nailed it!

The level of professional output for a client that is probably their smallest account. Marton listened, engaged and treated me like a top tier client, turns out his style is to make sure Brandefy's products are always top notch.

It was my only experience with this type of production and Im very happy the results. Its been fun thinking about that time when doing this review. I dont have any "but" issue, like "the video was great BUT I wish they would have..." It was a solid experience and if I get in the position again to showcase a produce or service I would reach out to Brandefy!

Overall Score Creative, timely, fun, professional, kind, precise, engaging...a joy to work with!
    Easy and timely.
    I did due dilegence after I contracted, turns out I made a great decision!
    Professional and exactly what we discussed! Top notch!
    I have! Some folks dont have the gumption to invest in professional work.

Explainer Video for Network Services Company

"Their knowledge base and professionalism throughout the project impressed us."

Jan. 2015 - Jan. 2017

Brandefy produced a video for a computer and network management services company. The team created a whiteboard explainer video to help users learn more about the client and their services.

Sandra Antoun Crites
Director of Sales & Marketing, Vintage IT Services

The whiteboard video is posted on the company's site and utilized in advertising campaigns. Brandefy is skilled and hard-working, establishing an effective workflow. The team provides a high-level of customer service and support.

Vintage IT Services is a recognized leading provider of Managed IT Services, Cloud Computing, and Security IT Services. As your complete IT department, we take away the burden of installing, managing and supporting your technology infrastructure – letting you focus on what you do best. Our Cloud Solutions can eliminate your worry about expensive hardware purchases and upgrades. Our passion for delivering excellent service has been recognized by publications including:

• MSPMentor 100 (Top 100 Managed Service Providers in the world): 2015 #43; 2014 #30; 2013 #52; 2012; 2011 #51; 2009 #83
  • Computer Reseller News Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation: #10 in 2005, and #17 in 2011
  • Inc.500 Magazine: #186 in 2005, and #348 in 2011
  • Texas Monthly: Best Companies to Work for in Texas #10 Austin Business Journal has named Vintage IT Services to multiple lists including:
  • Fastest 50 Growing Companies in Central Texas: 2012, 2011, 2009.
  • Best Places to Work in Central Texas for ten years: 2004-2014; Placed first in 2007, 2011, 2012.
  • Largest Network Integration Firms in Austin, 2004-2015, #1 in 2015
  • Largest Women-Owned Businesses in Austin, 2004-2015. •Largest Privately Owned Companies. 2011-2015.
  • Austin Chamber of Commerce Business Awards finalist in 2011 and 2015.
  • Two-time Ingram Micro Spotlight Award nominee
  • State of Texas DIR Managed IT Services, Cloud Services Broker.
  • Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
  • Austin Chamber of Commerce member

As the Director of Sales & Marketing for Vintage IT I am responsible for making sure all of our marketing and sales efforts represent who we are, how we do it and the differentiators that make us the best locally owned Managed Services and Cloud Services provider. Everything we do we do with integrity and we care about our employees and our customers. Working with Marton and his team at Brandefy has helped expand our brand and get the appropriate messaging out about who we are and what we do.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandefy?

We hired Marton and his team at Brandefy to create videos of who we are and our company as well as a Whiteboard explainer video. We also were on a subscription basis with Brandefy for Video SEO but we changed the direction of that project and the HONEST team at Brandefy stated that service was no longer necessary since we moved into a different direction.

Since the project has been completed we now have the whiteboard explainer video listed below all of our sales and marketing teams signature, on our website and is viewed by 20K plus recipients who receive our weekly newsletter.

I did my research and it was worth having Marton and his team fly out from California to do the project. I wanted someone who was easy to work with and communicate with, patient and most importantly an expert in his industry. The price was fair and the results were worth every penny!

For the whiteboard explainer video we had several back and forth conversations about the message, timeline even details on the voice selected behind the video (male, female, young, old etc.) after several discussions and planning Brandefy provided us with draft after draft until we got it to where we wanted it. Because Marton and his team "get it" it only took a few drafts to get to our final product which is really nice.

I worked directly with Marton Varo.

As I mentioned earlier the whiteboard explainer video is on our website, in our weekly newsletters and part of the sales & marketing teams signature. When we first released the video I had about 12 people ask who did the video and if I would be willing to share Marton''s info which I happily did. The company videos are on our website and our YouTube channel dan used periodically in our newsletters'.

Easy, respectful and stayed within the timeline we requested. I would work over and over with Marton and the team at Brandefy. I love their work and working with them.

Their knowledge base and professionalism throughout the project impressed us. Over time I feel like Marton and I became friends but when it came to the projects at hand it was always kind but professional. We are a small company from a user perspective so good relationships with our partners makes the execution of projects and workflow a better experience.,

Not from what I can see at this point.

Overall Score They know their stuff and are creative and personal yet extremly professional
    Responded immediately and adhered to our schedules
    Perfectly comprabale to competators and worth every penny!
    Knowledgable, Creative & Professional! I give Brandefy my HIGHEST recommendation
    I refer Marton and Brandefy at least 2-3 times per year

Video Production Services & Branding for Pet Product Company

"I was pleasantly surprised by the superior quality, direct lines of open communication, and the free flow of ideas."

2015 - Ongoing

After researching and understanding the target demographic, Brandefy led social media marketing efforts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. The team also produced a series of brand videos.

Ian Mitchell
Chief Scientific Officer, Live Pet, LLC

In addition to receiving positive feedback, Brandefy’s social media and video work led to a continuously doubling their yearly growth rate. The team’s productivity and expertise allowed them to produce high-quality results and they continue to be an enjoyable partner to work with.

I am the chief scientific officer of Live Pet, LLC, a company that develops pet products such as joint and cancer supplements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandefy?

We hired Brandefy to develop a market penetration strategy.

Brandefy helped us with our social media and internet presence, setting up our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts, and getting us on international podcasts to talk about our brand. They also researched our target demographic and found that Facebook and Instagram were their primary and secondary networks of choice, so that’s where they ran the campaigns.

The team also did two rounds of branded video production, handling both pre- and post-production, as well as editing. The first was an “about us” icebreaker video that told our company’s story. They flew down to Austin, played with the animals in the fields, and took videos of them. The second round was a series of 5–6 video testimonials from customers who had used our products. Marton wrote specific questions that elicited good responses from the people he interviewed. The purpose of this was to get clips that we could use for social media marketing.

We worked primarily with Marton (CEO & Executive Producer, Brandefy) and occasionally with one other person.

How did you come to work with Brandefy?

I had worked with Brandefy previously at another company upon recommendation. When we started our new company, we decided to bring them in because we had had such a great experience with them and they were inexpensive.

So far, we’ve invested under $50,000.

We started working with them in 2015 and our relationship is ongoing. They're not doing any work for us right now but when we need them to, we'll reach out.

Our year-over-year (YoY) growth, has been doubling most likely because of the social media campaigns. It currently stands at 108%. At first, I was apprehensive about the approach Brandefy was taking, but I ended up loving it.

They truly caught the essence of who we are and what we do. A lot of people have commented on the emotional aspect of the videos.

How did Brandefy perform from a project management standpoint?

We had no issues. The whole process was smooth and there were no delays. The team communicated well and handled all our questions and needs with no problems.

They had a single point of accountability which was Marton. He handled and took charge of everything. I was also pleasantly surprised by the superior quality, direct lines of open communication, and free flow of ideas.

I wish they had more bandwidth. I would love for them to have an office in Austin so I don’t have to fly Marton in every time I need work done, though I understand that it’s difficult to scale.

Listen to them. The only thing that slowed us down initially was my reluctance to do things their way. Listen to them and take their creative advice to heart, especially because you’re paying to hear it.

Rarely do I have companies and vendors who I deal with where the experiences are just great across the board but Brandefy was one of them.
    They were inexpensive for what I got.
    I always recommend them to friends and other professionals.

Video Production for Nonprofit Awareness Organization

"They exceeded expectations in all facets of our business."

2018 - Ongoing

Brandefy developed a brand for a medical nonprofit client. They created videos ranging in different lengths and developed stills for the website. Traveling worldwide, they did a Q&A while bringing industry experts along.

Miami, Florida
Paul Domb
Co-Founder, Visual Snow Initiative

Several statistics show that Brandefy increased the client’s social media and overall online presence. They directly contributed to the client’s success with their responsiveness, diligence, and timeliness. Consistently going above and beyond, they maintained a successful working relationship.

I’m one of the founders of Visual Snow Initiative. We create awareness for a neurological disorder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandefy?

We focus on a condition that my daughter has that is not very well-known. After attending a conference, we realized that we needed to create awareness for the disorder within the medical community, specifically with neurologists before working on solutions.

Brandefy has created over 100 videos for us, some of which are in other languages other than English to accommodate our worldwide presence. The videos may be as short as one minute or as long as several hours. They’ve produced stills for us as well. Marton (CEO & Executive Producer, Brandefy) brought a team on board and gave us concepts for logos, editing, camera angles, and scripts. They’ve also delivered 20–30 public service announcements that feature celebrities. This was all new to me, so I had to learn on the fly. But, Marton helped with the process through a camera setup and script that addressed what visual snow is.

We had a Q&A on our website about what people wanted to know about visual snow. Brandify just came back from doing a worldwide Q&A with experts on this neurological condition.

My main point of contact is Marton. I also worked with his sound and camera specialists, as well as a few social media resources. In total, I worked with about six people.

How did you come to work with Brandefy?

I interviewed 5–6 production companies in Los Angeles and explored each of their websites. I met Marton, and we talked. At that point, I felt that he was the right person for the job. It ended up being fortuitous for me.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000.

We began working together in 2018, and the relationship is currently ongoing.

I attribute our success to Brandefy. The feedback from people living with the condition is overwhelmingly positive. The videos Brandefy created have allowed us to establish a presence in 55 different countries.

Our organization has received over 15.5 million impressions across all of our social media channels over the past 18 months. In this timeframe, we saw month-over-month (MoM) increases in engagement, clickthrough rate, follower count, and open rate. These increases all easily outpaced the industry averages.

Our average increase in engagement MoM on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube is 4.7%. The average increase in views MoM on our website from social media is 28%. Our growth in followers across all social media MoM is 16.2% and the nonprofit industry average is 4.5%. Our average open rate across all email marketing is 45.6% compared to the nonprofit industry average of 21.3%. The average click-through rate across email marketing is 12.4%. All of this data is based on the past 18 months.

How did Brandefy perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and diligent. Marton takes his time but completes tasks as promised. The price points are always spot-on. If anything will cost extra, he lets us know—no surprises. That’s rarely seen in business.

They exceeded expectations in all facets of our business. I felt so comfortable with Brandefy that I was able to bounce ideas for creative off them. They did such a great job on the video production and editing that I was able to request tasks that I wouldn’t ask of an ordinary parter.

Not only did they manage those tasks, but they performed amazingly well. Marton now functions as a consultant for virtually every aspect of our company. I don’t usually do reviews for companies, but our brand wouldn’t be where it is today without Brandefy.

No, there is nothing they could improve on.

Brandefy’s business model is the way to go. Not only will you learn a lot, but you’ll be both financially successful and find the process fulfilling. They’re great people to work with.

GOLD VERIFIED