Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Magento Development

Brandastic is an award winning National Marketing Agency focused on business growth for our clients. We partner with our clients in SEO, PPC, Web Design, Development. We specialize in E-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, and Big-commerce.

Costa Mesa, CA
  • 3525 Hyland Ave Suite 235
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Kingston Technology / HyperX, USC, CBRE, Hampton Inn, Pioneer Electronics, Girls Scouts, United Sports Brands

This is an introduction video on who we are!

Welcome to Brandastic.

At Brandastic, our Mission is to ignite the brand potential of our clients! We do this through services like website design, Magento and WooCommerce development, branding and digital marketing. We are a full creative agency that can help you with A-Z of your business online.

Chuao Chocolatier Website

Designed and developed a new website for Chuao Chocolatier on Magento. We also optimized pages and made monthly updates

Clean and Green

We designed and developed Clean and Green's new site in Magento 2.

Morley Builders New Website

Ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top Contractors, Morley Builders came to Brandastic to seek out developing a site for customers to view Morley's amazing portfolio of projects and to recruit new talent.

Hampton Inn

Brandastic designed an amazing site for Hilton Hotel / Hampton Inn and led a social campaign to bring in new hotel room bookings!

Girl Scouts

Brandastic created an amazing new design layout for Girls Scouts website so people could navigate it easily. Before the site had 3-4 levels of navigation which the Bandastic team simplified into 2 levels. Making the complex, simple.

BlueSky Magento 2 Build

Brandastic designed and developed Bluesky.com's latest website in Magento 2.

Pioneer Electronics Campaign

Brandastic launched one of the first online marketing campaigns for Pioneer Electronics. For their cycle sports brand, Brandastic created a campaign to drive customers to their dealers and site for purchases of the product.

HyperX Landing Pages

Brandastic created landing pages for HyperX that helped generate over $100 million in sales for the company

Multiple Design & Dev Projects for Transportation Company

“Their prices are fair, the work is good, and the turnaround time is better than any agency we’ve used in the past.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Brandtastic.com performed WordPress and mobile UI/UX updates for a transportation logistics company. They also improved SEO and are currently building a custom product quoting and checkout system.

Fountain Valley, California
Clint Lawrence
Founder/President, Motorcycle Shippers

The quality of their work has led to noticeable improvements in lead generation and search result rankings. Their team tailors each project effectively to reflect the company’s unique needs. They communicate well and are enjoyable to work with.

I’m the founder of Motorcycle Shippers, a transportation logistics company. We provide hardware and training materials in order to ensure that bikes are shipped safely to their destinations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandastic.com?

We hired them to update our existing WordPress site and to build a custom rate-quoting and product checkout system for us. They also did some SEO work.

Our primary goal was to simplify the user interface and checkout process for our users in an effort to offer a better web experience than our competitors. Secondarily, we wanted an admin panel that was easier to use, manage, and host. Our goal for SEO was simply to rank higher than our competitors.

We were really impressed by their portfolio. The diversity of their prior projects and client types made us believe they had the skills to handle custom projects. In addition, we liked their geographic proximity to us. We liked the idea of being able to provide feedback face to face if necessary.

When we started this project in January 2016, Brandtastic.com worked on some mobile UI changes that eventually led to design changes across our website as well. Once that was completed, we moved on to an SEO project that involved a deep audit to show where improvement was needed. Brandastic.com was able to compare our site side by side with our competitors to identify opportunities for improvement. In the next phase, which they’re currently working on, they’re building us a custom quoting and checkout system to serve both our retail and business clients. The new platform is being built through Gravity forms and React so it will integrate with our current CMS. In addition, Brandtastic.com came up with some simple design changes to help us optimize our website for larger screens.

We deal primarily with our project manager. The rest of the team consisted of developers, designers, and SEO specialists.

Our company’s seen double-digit growth over the past year and I think their marketing and design work has helped us achieve that success. Their changes to our mobile UI/UX helped increase our leads by 11 percent and the SEO work has pushed our site to the top of the results for our major keywords. Additionally, knowing their reputation for good work has saved us time whenever we have a new project because we don’t have to search for a new vendor every time.

We initially thought we’d need to spend more time meeting in person, but after the first time, we realized we could handle most of the communication via email. They have a system that tracks all of our requests and the oversight of our project was very effective.

It feels like they’re the perfect size for our company and they create a really enjoyable environment to work in. I was impressed by their willingness to learn about our company and its specific needs. They’ve come up with custom solutions that really suit our business, instead of pushing us toward "out of the box" suggestions.

Their prices are really fair, the work is good, and the turnaround time is better than any other agency we’ve used in the past. Sometimes I wish they were available 7 days a week, but I don't think that’s realistic.

Overall Score They are the "go-to" for all of our digital marketing needs.
    Email responses are all within one business day and the team was able to schedule calls quickly.
    They’re more than fair on pricing. Quality work requires quality people, and that never comes at the lowest price.
    Everything was done on a staging server first, then sent to us for approval after their QA review, which minimized errors.
    They're a trustworthy team and that's hard to find.

Branding and Web Design Support for Law Firm

"Brandastic provided the overall package."

Brandastic redesigned a website and provided marketing collateral. Their team also assisted with marketing services and created detailed monthly reports.

Irvine, California
President, Nassie Law

Engagement on the website has pleased the client. Brandastic delivered fantastic work in all areas. Their team is honest, dependable, and accommodating. Customers can expect a transparent and proactive team.

I’m the president of Nassie Law. Our firm practices real estate litigation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandastic.com?

We wanted Brandastic to redesign our website and create branding materials.

Brandastic provided the overall package. Their team redesigned our website with unique displays, layout, and excellent color scheme. They added a feature when clients could pay for our services online.

They also developed business cards and brochures for us. Brandastic hired a photographer to take professional pictures of the attorneys in our office.

Their team monitors and provides a monthly report on web traffic. They also helped with Google Ads and marketing services, even offering suggestions for better performance.

We primarily worked with Justin (President, Brandastic.com) and another team member.

How did you come to work with Brandastic.com?

I received a referral about Brandastic from a different law firm that I respect.

We invested approximately $10,000.

We worked with them in 2014.

I’m proud to show off our website. We have seen a lot of traffic come to the site.

How did Brandastic.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Brandastic’s team is fantastic. They were always on top of it, anytime I called. Their team sent emails regarding the progress of the project and asked my feedback.

Justin and his team are honest and dependable. Their team exudes great vibes. When I’ve gone to their office, they’ve had great coffee and offered snacks. Brandastic is accommodating in every way.

Nothing, their team was phenomenal.

Customers should rely on their responsive leadership team. Tell them what you want in a project.

The cost compared to how they make us look is good.
    I would rate them higher if I could.
    I refer them to everyone.

Design Work & E-Commerce Site Dev for Sunglasses Brand

"… you can see they are all passionate for what they do!"

Feb. - Mar. 2017

Brandastic took charge of the design and development of a user-friendly website. They did everything from creating a logo, concept design, product photography, copywriting, and social media marketing.

Huntington Beach, California
Jordan Nassie
President, KOOL California

Through daily status updates, their extraordinary creativity, and online marketing knowledge, they delivered a high-quality website that has boosted sales and international expansion. Brandastic took the time to carefully understand project needs and were easy to get in touch with.

I’m the president and founder of Koolca.com, a brand of sunglasses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandastic.com?

I needed a robust e-commerce website and design.

I wanted to have a user-friendly website that I could easily update and maintain.

My brother runs Brandastic. I was there when it started 15 years ago and have seen how it's progressed.

They designed, developed, and launched my website. They did everything from the logo, concept design, product photo shoot, and copy. Brandastic also helped us create a social media marketing campaign.

The project required five people from Brandastic. I had access to a project manager, who would let me know how my project was going on a daily basis. A designer created the brand and mockups of the website. I also worked with their copywriter and two programmers, who put the whole thing together.

Before Brandastic, I didn't have an online audience for my products and not many sales. With their online marketing expertise and the easy-to-use website they designed, I have generated more sales, which has helped me share what I’m doing with more people. I’ve also been able to expand international markets.

The project was managed very well. The team hit my launch date and also put together a calendar for every deliverable. They did a discovery session with me at the start so I could communicate my vision with them, taking the time to understand my needs. Communication was easy and I could call them or walk into their office at any time.

The most impressive thing about Brandastic is the way they create. They are very imaginative! Their office is cool, and so is everyone on their team. They are positive, upbeat, and you can see they are all passionate for what they do! They also handle everything from websites to video, photos, and social media.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Overall Score I think their work is exceptional!
    Scheduling with Brandastic was easy. They followed up with an email and phone call to arrange meetings.
    The cost was good for what they delivered. For their level of experience, it was well worth paying more to get the best results.
    They delivered high-quality work! The website doesn't have any glitches and the code seems to be well done.
    I would definitely refer Brandastic to a friend.

Full-Service Digital Projects for Global Communications Firm

"The team is incredibly knowledgeable and they're always keeping up with the latest trends."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

As a returning partner, Brandastic provides SEO optimization for a third-party website with a complimentary audit, keyword development, and working with Google AdWords.

West Walsh
Project Manager, ITP Strategic

With their present and past work, Brandastic has shown that they are creative, forward-thinking, excited about new technologies and projects, and collaborate well with outside engineering teams. They deliver outstanding designs on time, with unmatched professionalism and expertise.

I am a technical project manager focused on web application and marketing development at ITP Strategic. We’re a global communications company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brandastic?

We needed a company to help with SEO optimization for one of our major automotive clients.

For the current project, our client’s site—especially their accessory site—needed SEO optimization. We asked Brandastic what their solution would be, and instead of just giving us a vague quote, they conducted a complementary audit and gave a presentation that really proved why they are experts in the field, including their president holding multiple SEO certifications.

When we brought Brandastic in to meet with our client, and they were blown away by their professionalism and knowledge. Brandastic offered different tiers of services so that the client could decide what was the best fit. They also created a detailed list of objectives they were going to help us accomplish, which we’ve begun working on recently.

They certainly do use AdWords, but we are more focused on developing keywords that we can better utilize in making wireframes, and ultimately creating a more visual approach. Brandastic’s team works seamlessly with our engineers, and you can tell that both sides are well equipped. They’ve shown us different wireframes, explained how things would be implemented, and are really diving into the backend development of the client’s site.

Our previous work together includes website redesign and creating marketing material. One of our first projects together was a website redesign for one of our clients. Unfortunately, due to budgetary reasons, our client couldn’t continue with the project. However, we were impressed with Brandastic’s professionalism, timeline, and outstanding designs.

The second project we did together was for marketing promotional materials. Brandastic used mostly Photoshop to design both a flyer and brochure for races around the country. There was one instance when we needed a draft design sooner than expected and Justin jumped in to help on the project, which was very impressive. He would Skype with us to show us the design changes he was making, and that demonstrated to me that their team works really well together; they don’t have the classical hierarchy.

We work with Justin (President, Brandastic), an SEO team, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Brandastic?

We originally found them through the website UpCity. They were one of the top companies located in our area. I immediately reached out, spoke with someone on the phone, and set up a meeting with Justin. He came to our office and gave us a presentation discussing his company, their capabilities, and how their services could match our business needs. After we began working with them, their success spoke for itself.

We spent about $30,000, which is divided between SEO and marketing work.

We began working together on this project in April 2018, the work is ongoing, and we foresee them being a long-term partner.

In regards to the marketing material, Brandastic designed two products which were then printed into 1,000 copies, and then shipped nationwide to different automotive companies and partners. The design work was phenomenal, the response to it was amazing, and they easily met their sponsorship goals.

How did Brandastic perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve met all of our deadlines, and they are personable and friendly to work with. Most of the communication is done through phone, email, or Skype when I can’t go to their office, which I’ve visited a few times. Their office really seems to facilitate creativity with an open layout and new technology. Everyone has the necessary tools to do their jobs.

In several Skype meetings, they’ve shared their screen with me so that I can see exactly what they are referring to, which limits confusion on our end. At the very beginning of the project, Justin had the entire team in his office to Skype with us, which let us put faces to names and helped us work better together.

They’re a younger company and very progressive in learning about new ideas and technologies. They collaborate very well. Everyone seems very knowledgeable and like they’re open to learning from each other. Justin is also a phenomenal leader and guides his team incredibly well.

The team is incredibly knowledgeable and they're always keeping up with the latest trends. It’s obvious that they do their homework. They are quick to explain any term or feature with extreme in-depth knowledge, but they never sound condescending. They're all extremely friendly and a joy to work.

There have been no specific problem areas. I’m looking forward to seeing if they get a second office somewhere else in the country.

Clients should go into the project knowing exactly what they want. Brandastic has the skills and expertise to guide you, but they are very good at paying attention to detail. It can stall a project if the client doesn’t have a lot of conviction in what they need.

I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Marketing Materials for Home Builder

"Brandastic.com listened to our desires and accomplished what we wanted."

Mar. 2017

Brandastic.com developed flyers with a new brand design and tagline for a custom homebuilder.

Newport Beach, California
Jessica Lawrence
Sr. Loan Advisor, The Carver Group

The new flyers have been well-received. Brandastic.com kept the project moving through constant communication. Responsiveness and the ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

I’m a senior loan officer for The Carver Group, a custom homebuilder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brandastic.com?

We needed help creating new marketing materials for some of our communities.

We wanted flyers with a new brand design and tagline.

I’d worked with the company before. They’re quick, creative, and have a great team.

Justin (owner, Brandastic.com) met with our team at our office. Then we had a conference call with the rest of his team. It was a simple project to update our current marketing flyers.

Justin was our main point of contact.

We had exactly what we were looking for within two weeks.

The whole team was great. Everyone there is very professional and creative.

They were so quick and professional. Brandastic.com listened to our desires and accomplished what we wanted.

No, not from my point of view.