Full Service Digital Marketing Agency

Brand & Mortar is a full service marketing agency that specializes in brand marketing, social media, digital marketing, web design and development, PPC, SEO, video production, public relations and technology and application development. Our brand is founded on strong communication, transparency and long-term relationships with our clients.

Our marketing and advertising agency focuses on drastically improving our clients ROI through increased lead generation, increase brand awareness, improved customer service and a pristine reputation. We have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the strategies, tactics, budgets and timelines required to create campaigns that make an impact, both on your customers and your bottom line.

Our culture and team spirit set us apart from the never-end list of agencies and we truly believe that handshakes last longer than ink, that transparency is a non-negotiable and through creative, strategic thinking, we can change our clients' businesses and the markets we touch.

With offices in Toronto, Canada, we cater to clients across North America with a full in-house team of marketing and technology professionals. If you're interested in learning how we can partner to grow your brand and business, please contact us today!

Toronto, Canada

GiGi Importing

Canadian Associates of Ben Gurion University

Canadian Friends of Bar Ilan University

Advertising & Marketing for Hydration Startup

"Their speed of delivery cost-effectiveness stood out."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Brand & Mortar helped create a brand identity for a new startup. This involved producing designs for brand elements, managing digital advertising campaigns, and creating an e-commerce website.

St Joseph, Michigan
Eric Bauchet
CEO & Founder, The H2OMax Company

Their social media campaign generated over 3 million impressions on Facebook and Instagram. The new website has earned a significant amount of traffic. They are a responsive team that never misses a deadline. Their can-do attitude has been a highlight throughout the engagement.

CEO & Founder H2OMAX is a startup company marketing new hydration solutions for athletes and anyone looking for improved hydration

For what projects/services did your company hire Brand & Mortar?

As a start up company, we need to get everything kicked off: Brand logo, Brand usage guidelines, Packaging, website, ecommerce infrastructure, Advertising, Social media, Event materials etc...

Create all marketing elements for July full launch Drive Website traffic to 1,000 visitors per day Drive Facebook following of 1,000+

We looked at Agencies in the USA and the Toronto area. Brandandmortar came to be the most responsive and very cost competitive

Brand Logo: 3 weeks process with 3 reloops Packaging: 2 weeks development- ABSOLUTELY critical to finish production in Germany Ecommerce: 6 weeks process- Did not have any IS support except for the assistance of brandandmortar. Got an amazing turnkey solution Website: 6 weeks process- core website ready on time followed by bi monthly upgrades Advertising: created a billboard and a magazine campaign Social Media Campaign driving 3.5M impressions (Facebook/Instagram) Events: Created all material for booth at sports events

Account director Creative Director Social Media Director Web development director Copywriter 2 creative staffers

- Met all our delivery goals - Met our social media objectives - Reached our website traffic objectives no missed dates to any stakeholder

The account director we worked for was the most responsive account rep I have ever worked with, even with very large agencies such as Publicis, DDBNedham or others

Their speed of delivery cost-effectiveness stood out. Overall responsiveness Always "ready/can do" attitude

Sometimes the agency is too "Canadian polite". I am used to a little more push back from agencies

Overall Score brandandmortar is our agency of record and will continue to be as long as they continue to perform at or above our expected level
    Outstanding account management. We had one bottleneck issue that we resolved in few days
    One of the most cost effective agency I ever worked with
    I am proud of any creative work we have put out on the market
    definitely, without hesitation

Website Design & Branding for Floral Boutique

"He was very honest about deadlines and often reached out before I even looked at the updates."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Brand & Mortar provided branding and website design. Their team executed on wireframes, a new logo, and all UX/UI concerns. Their team worked with the client's draft to build the project.

Toronto, Canada
Maria Erimia
Owner, Dereves Floral

Brand & Mortar's efforts have led to an increase in leads and bookings. The website now ranks higher on search engines. Their proactive communication, knowledge, and expertise were all very impressive. The experience was fantastic. They met all deadlines.

I am the founder and owner of Dereves Floral, luxury boutique floral company specializing in weddings, events and editorials.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brand & Mortar?

Dereves Floral hired Brand & Mortar for website design and brand development.

We've been successful through word-of-mouth and instagram but felt it was becoming imperative to establish a stronger online presence and have a website to showcase our work and positive feedback. We were also hoping to drive traffic from third-party websites like Wedding Wire to our own website.

We've selected Brand & Mortar for their thorough understanding of what sets a company apart. This has been displayed through their prompt communication and willingness to share their knowledge with us!! I felt we were in the right hands. Their proposal was also outstanding compared to competitors.

The process seemed very effortless - after my initial discovery call, I was then sent a proposal a few days later. Lucky for me, the company owner, Jordan, was present at the time of our first meeting and he patiently ran me through the presentation again. The project manager and the team were very knowledgable and answered all my beginner questions - from process to what website design would entail, to user experience and user interference. I had a very specific vision in mind for the website and it was important that the backend could support the way I wanted it to look. They also executed this effortlessly. After this, I was sent a wireframe and several drafts for logo, and an Ad I needed for an event that month. I communicated seemingly with the project manager, Lael, who always checked in on me!! A few pictures had to be changed around to fit the website better, but over all, it was swift and very enjoyable working with their team!

I was by chance first communicating with the owner, Jordan, who is a sea of knowledge when it comes to marketing. Once the project commenced, I was introduced to the account manager who was to be my point of contact, can't say enough great things about Lael. I also got to know the team, who are admirable to say the least, thanks Alexandra and Anh!! They worked around the clock and had no problem chiming in on emails to tackle things faster or be proactive if they thought something needed changing.

Our 2019 wedding season has been the most lucrative yet! We've also had the most bookings for 2020 since we started, super impressive. Also notable, we've had a considerable amount of leads from Google, which is a first!! We're currently doing a few updates to increase search result rankings even better and adding blogs to sustain this - thanks team!

What I loved most about their communication was that they were proactive. Especially our project manager, Lael. He was very honest about deadlines and often reached out before I even looked at the updates - and we were always on the same page about changes. Such a wonderful experience.

It was certainly their knowledge and expertise, as well as the team's work ethic. It's clear why Brand & Mortar is a leader in their industry. Nothing went unanswered and there was never any uncertainty. I've dealt with freelancers before who tried convincing me to improve the brand but often felt I didn't trust their capabilities. Everyone at Brand & Mortar is also honest and transparent in their communication and I consider them an extension of our team :)

I am more than satisfied with their work!! Actually having their team take over social media management and running ads, because I am impressed with their SEO work and they've suggested this for a while.

Overall Score 5 million stars! Thanks team!!
    They are understandably busy so I now abide by using the calendar invites :)
    Good work is not cheap.
    Amazing design work and user experience and interference is also very smooth and congruent with the rest of the website and brand.
    Definitely! If you want quality work, talented and trustworthy people, this is it.

SEO & PPC for Wealth Advisor

"We're back to the 1,2 or 3 positions for the search phrases that matter to us."

Brand & Mortar provided digital marketing services with the aim of regaining rankings after a site domain change. This has involved an SEO audit as well as social media and website optimizations.

New York
David Edwards
President & CMO, Heron Wealth

Now, the business ranks in the top positions for standard keywords in a highly saturated market of industry leaders. The client receives 4-10 new leads per-week from google searches, half of which are qualified leads. The vendor has maintained a communicative, effective workflow throughout the partnership.

I am the president and chief marketing officer for Heron Wealth, a New York City based wealth advisory business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brand & Mortar?

We were one of the first advisory firms to have a website all the way back in 1996. Because of longevity, we had always scored well in SEO. However, we changed domain names in 2015, and fell off the rankings for standard searches like "financial planner near me" and "investment advisor NYC" We hired Brand & Mortar for a one year project starting January 2019 to get us back on top. After an initial SEO audit, Brand & Mortar's team worked through our existing website and social media channels, made small changes that vaulted us back up the the #1,2, or 3 positions in New York City for all the usual search phrases. This is no small achievement - there are 40 other wealth advisors within one block of our office, thousands across New York City. We are competing against small and medium sized advisors like ourselves, and also advisors like Fidelity and Morgan Stanley who can spend tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars per month on digital marketing. As a result our high placement, we now receive 4-10 client leads per week from Google searches. Half of the leads are not qualified - we give 20-30 minutes of free advice. The other half ARE qualified leads worth $5,000-$25,000/year in revenue to us, and we are converting half of those leads to clients.

Regain our top ranking in Google search after a domain change in 2015. Mission: accomplished!

Met President Jordan Shea at a networking event, outlined our needs. Jordan gave us a presentation of what was achievable that made sense, so we jumped right in.

1. SEO Audit to establish existing position on key search phrases 2. Review and optimize website 3. Create backlinks within website to highlight key search terms 4. Create backlinks from our social media channels (YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn to further enhance search 5. Monitor and adjust

Owner 2 project managers

We're back to the 1,2 or 3 positions for the search phrases that matter to us. Getting 4-10 leads/seek from search, of which half are qualified, of which half are converted to clients.

Constant communication primarily, by email, phone as needed.

Delivered the results that we were looking for. Gains became apparent within 6 months, solidified after 9-12 months.

Could have used more time to understand the monthly reports I was getting on how our ranking were improving, but in fairness, I had limited time to spend on that. Results were more important.

Worked around my schedule, which is pretty constrained
    Excellent value for the cost
    Cannont rank any higher than 1!
    Very! I have already referred

Digital and Branding Support for Gym

“They never approached an issue with a preconceived, cookie cutter solution, but customized everything to suit us.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Brand & Mortar assists the customer acquisition efforts of a gym and social club. They built a new website, support digital marketing efforts, and made suggestions to codify the total brand image.

Ontario, Canada
Damien Wilmot
Owner, The Lab

The business doubled in 2018, thanks to the marketing and image improvements of Brand & Mortar. Their in-depth understanding of the goals, coupled with their ability to pinpoint specific needs throughout the process, contributes to a unique strategy that is attuned to the brand mission.

I own The Lab, a barbell and social club. We’re a strength conditioning gym that primarily offers small group coaching in class formats.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brand & Mortar?

We faced some challenges in building our client base, and we wanted and team to help improve our customer acquisition.

Their work goes beyond the scope of my expertise, but they rebuilt our website, improved the backend to help with organic search results on Google, managed AdWords and social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, and spearheaded community outreach initiatives and press releases. They examined our customer acquisition from every angle, including all the digital paid and organic marketing, our printed materials, and the brand image within the gym itself. They made suggestions to match our online presence with the color scheme and look of the gym, and they helped establish consistency across the entire brand.

We have one main point of contact, but we also work with a social media specialist, a creative lead, a strategist, and a few other team members who help with SEO and the website.

How did you come to work with Brand & Mortar?

A colleague referred them to us, so I looked over their site and their portfolio online. Their site was clear and concise, and they had a very straightforward business approach. They were very thorough, in-depth, and detailed, and their values were similar to ours. They provided a comprehensive, 25-page strategy report, and gave the best impression of any agency we considered.

It varies from month to month, but we spend a monthly average of about $7,000 on their work.

They started working with us in January or February 2017. The collaboration is ongoing.

In 2018, we doubled our business, and much of our success is thanks to the marketing work they did for us. They were responsible for a lot of the new clients who came through our doors.

How did Brand & Mortar perform from a project management standpoint?

A lot of our communication is through email, but they’re always happy to take a phone call or respond to a text. They occasionally invite me to join in team meetings at their office to strategize and get on the same page. Communication is very easy, and they’re always on time and within budget. They did whatever was necessary to meet my goals and help me acquire more clients.

Their standout ability was to pinpoint specific needs at various points in the process. They never approached an issue with a preconceived, cookie cutter solution, but customized everything to suit us. They considered all of our goals and modified their strategy to match. I’ve never worked with a company who was so attuned to us. They studied my business inside and out and were attentive to our individuality.

I’ve never had an issue with them. Whenever I have a question or something comes up, they address it right away. They’re responsive to feedback, and their communication is good. I don’t have anything they should fix.

They are a premium service, but you get what you pay for. The value is definitely worth the cost.
    Their quality is unreal.
    I would refer them to anyone.