We’re Iconic Digital Agency Admired By All

Brand Mellow is a Club of Rewarding Experiences! We are a family of ingenious nerds. We raise the bar. We make you stand out. Brand Mellow is one digital agency that brings maximum return to both small and big businesses by offering impacting digital solutions. Our passion and care for customers is reflected through our work and support, those who have worked with us already know and value our commitment and the results we produce.

Mt Laurel Township, NJ
  • 309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200,
    Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054

Web Design for Custom Jewelry Store

"The creation of our website by Brandmellow is commendable and was very impressive."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Brand Mellow provides ongoing website development for a custom jewelry store. The team also helps with the website design, development, and logo creation.

Lithonia, Georgia
Tasha B. Millin
Owner, Designs by Tasha, LLC

Thanks to Brand Mellow, the website was launched successfully. The team was always courteous and personable in emails and during cell phone conversations. They were patient and they showed knowledge and comfort when presenting their ideas.

I'm the owner of Designs by Tasha, LLC a store that showcases and sells Africa-inspired handcrafted hats and jewelry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brand Mellow?

My decision to hire Brandmellow to build my website was a wise one as well as a surprisingly great experience. As a hat and jewelry designer, I needed a website that represented my brand.

One day, while online Google-searching for web designers, I came across Brandmellow. In all honesty, I was attracted to the company's name and grew more curious about what their company did, so I went to their website and was impressed with the samples of their completed web designs.

After spending several days comparing Brandmellow to other website designers I was considering, I was convinced Brandmellow was the one to hire to create my e-commerce website.

I had no idea how the company would go about creating my site, but, after answering a series of questionnaires, a layout of my site was established and the web design began to be created for my vision of a website to showcase my handcrafted hats and jewelry designs.

With the assistance of Project Manager, Kevin Olson, I have nothing but praise for his professionalism. Kevin was always courteous and personable in is email correspondence and during our cell phone conversations. And his patience with my requests for changes and improving my vision is commendable.

Kevin and is team displayed consistency in getting the job done. in a timely manner and created a website that is unique to my brand and style. Therefore, the creation of my website by Brandmellow is commendable and was very impressive, and I cannot thank Kevin and his team enough for designing my new website.

Kevin's team did a remarkable job in creating a website that reflects my brand and that suits my e-commerce needs for my company's online presence. I look forward to referring other business associates to doing business with Brandmellow, and I highly recommend this talented group of "ingenious nerds".

Brandmellow provided a series of questionnaires that aided in the Project Manager, Kevin Olson and his team get an idea on the colors I prefer for a website, what type of site I wanted,etc.

How did you select Brand Mellow?

Earlier in 2020 while Google-searching for web designers online, I came across Brandmellow. In all honesty, I was attracted to the company's name and grew more curious about what the company was about.

Upon reviewing Brandmellow’s website, I was impressed with the samples of their completed website designs they created for other companies. So, after spending several days comparing Brandmellow to other website designers that I was considering to hire, I decided to choose Brandmellow to create my e-commerce website.

Initially when the web design project began, had no idea how the company would go about creating my site, but, after answering a series of questionnaires, a layout of my site was established and the web design project began. A sample of a new logo was created.

After a few changes in my ideas, a new logo was created. Next was creating the pages for my vision of a website to showcase my handcrafted hats and jewelry designs. With the assistance of Project Manager, Kevin Olson, I have nothing but praise for his professionalism.

The team's composition is not known, but my Project Manager was Kevin Olson. I cannot say enough on how much I appreciate his service in helping me to realize my website creation's dream. Thank you, Kevin.

As a new website entering the e-commerce business for the first time, I am about to embark on this new journey. What I can say is that, with the creation of my new website by Brandmellow's Project Manager, Kevin Olson and his team, I am on my way to growing my online business.

The workflow between Project Manger, Kevin Olson and his team displayed patience and displayed ease, knowledge and comfort with us conveying ideas, thoughts and strategies on discussing the creation of my website.

It was always comfortable and easy to communicate with and discuss website changes, additions, etc.with my Project Manager, Kevin Olson.

And his patience with my requests for changes and improving my vision is commendable. Kevin and is team displayed consistency in getting the job done. in a timely manner and created a website that is unique to my brand and style.

Therefore, the creation of our website by Brandmellow is commendable and was very impressive, and we cannot thank Kevin and his team enough for designing my new website

No. There is not anything I can suggest since my experience working with Kevin and his team did a fine job.

Overall Score Excellent work.
    Scheduling with Brandmellow was patient, flexible and consistent. I enjoyed working with their project manager and staff.
    The cost for Brandmellow's web design work was on sale which how I was able to afford their service.
    The quality of Brandmellow's work is excellent for my online business needs.
    I'm referring Brandmellow to friends, customers and business associates to Brandmellow,

Web Dev for HVAC Technician

"They know what you need, and you don't have to provide too much information."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Brand Mellow refreshed a website with a focus on its design and customer accessibility.

Jacksonville, Florida
Jerry Gaddy
Owner, Gaddy Heating And Air

Internal stakeholders are satisfied with the website, and they expect it to bring long-term value. Brand Mellow was highly responsive, customer-oriented, and personable. Their patience was a highlight throughout the engagement.

I am the owner of a newly established HVAC business in Florida. My company delivers services in the Heating and Air Conditioning field.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brand Mellow?

We hired Brand Mellow for the services of completely doing a overhaul on our website. We needed a website that was up to date and that provided customers with more information about us as a company and our services.

Our ultimate goal for this project was to have a website that was user friendly while also providing the necessary information to customers in need of our services.

We did lot of searching around and after one chat with a representative they showed me a few sites that I was able to click around on, that they developed and I was excited to make the jump.

The project was a complete new website design. They provided me with the expertise of being able to make our website more functional for our customers.

The team with Kevin at the lead was awesome. I work in a very busy atmosphere and I am not always able to answer my phone. Kevin and his team were very patient with me and they helped me throughout this process to get us to our ultimate goal.

The website as only been up maybe 2 weeks now so I haven’t been able to notice quite a difference yet. I know in due time it will greatly help out along the way. There are some things we need to do on our end as far as SEO and things of that nature to help as well.

Project management was great! Even with there being an emergency during our website development, there was someone to stay in contact and keep me up to date with everything that was going on.

I found their tentativeness very impressive, as well as their patience and kindness. I had no clue what I was doing on my end but I knew that I wanted a good website and they were able to provide that to me. They know what you need, and you don't have to provide too much information.

I believe everything is of good quality. I didn’t do much searching around so I don’t know if pricing is competitive or not. Some situations I did think hmmm am I overt paying for this but everything seemed to work itself out in the end.

Overall Score Overall good experience, pricing and mobile side of things no perfect. Some room for improvement
    Scheduling was great
    Some things seemed a bit pricy and didn’t know other things would cost tp put on the website.
    My mobile side of the website collides a lot but the website is ok
    I would refer brand mellow if a friend asked

Web & Logo Dev for Travel Company

"The quality of work and the response times were really good."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Brand Mellow developed the logo and website of an international travel company, working closely with the client to work through various iterations of the design.

Mumbai, India
CEO, Travel Company

The final product delivered by Brand Mellow satisfied all project stakeholder requirements, successfully establishing the client's online presence. Their team was professional and communicative throughout the project.

I recently had Brandmellow create a travel website and a logo for my company. The services I received was superb. I will definitely consider using Brandmellow again in the future and would recommend Webmization to others.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brand Mellow?

Web Development and Logo Design.

Online Business Presence.

On Clutch

Mike Brown was my account manager, he is very helpful, always available and attentive to what I need. Given that I’m very picky and sensitive as to how I want my site to look, Mike was patient with me and willing make the necessary changes to make sure I’m satisfied.

I am not sure but I was in contact with Mike.

Now I have an online presence.

Overall it was perfect.

The quality of work and the response times were really good.

just for me, there is nothing to improve. But the services were much more expensive.