Creating Next-Gen Mobile Apps

BrainMobi is one of the top mobile app development company in India having R&D unit in USA and Germany. We are a trusted mobile app development company for various startups, enterprises and entrepreneurs.

We have a rockstar team of analysts, marketers, ui/ux designers and a team of more than 40+ top mobile app developers specializes in developing mobile apps for various platforms like iPhone, iPad and Android.

We are not just a company who develop apps instead we analyze our client requirements, create mind maps, divide projects into sprints and make your dream project come true.

✆ Contact: +91 95552 78360 | ✉ [email protected] | Skype: brain_mobi

Floyd

Hometurph

Appozon Technologies

Avaya Oceana

Avaya provides solutions across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance.

Jobrr

Jobrr - The easiest way to find your next job. A fast and free hiring platform for recruiters.

DCT Group

DCT Group is the #1 construction based application. Keep everyone on the current set and manage all your construction documents without relying on paper. The most amazing feature about this app is user can actually view his floor plan and mark the defect area where the damage is done. This app allows users to fix any damage related to their property. Users report their defects and contractor assigns his defect team to fix the defects. Once it's done, defect team acknowledge the contractor that the defect has been resolved.

Floyd

Floyd is a professional networking app that connects you to the companies, people and opportunities. Floyd uses the latest in proximity technology to update your location at an event in real-time with incredible accuracy, so you know where the people you need to talk to are and how to get to them.

Hometurph

Hometurph is a premier concierge service provider for Non Resident Indians. Be it family, property, home maintenance, government documentation, or daily to-do lists.

WA-klik

All-in-WA is the instant and delayed FREE chat messaging feature of All-in-WA, an All-in-One application for iPhones, tablets, other smartphones and other computers, which also instantly translates incoming chat messages.

Event App

From concert to street festival this app lets you to discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to!

Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.

Checkout on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2gEwldG

iMatch - Dating App

iMatch - Swipe, Like & Chat

Get matched with singles around you. Flirt, chat, meet, date, have fun, fall in love and form loving relationships. We bring like-minded people together. We help you find someone you’ll love to date. So, if you are looking out to meet like-minded singles, you can UnSingle right here on iMatch.

Checkout on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2fLHnz4

GONYC - Taxi App

GoNYC is New York's most popular taxi app, linking you to the country’s largest fleet of cabs – anytime, anywhere.

GO NYC - The smarter way to reach your destination. This app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just tap a button and get a ride.

Checkout on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2fHfapL

ShopOn

ShopOn is a one-stop, fashion & lifestyle online shopping destination for both men and women. Shop for clothes that suit your bodyshape,skin-tone & style. Free personal stylist in the app.

Checkout on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2grLrCI

GameMasters

• Join millions of Sports Fan and betting enthusiasts
  • Play on Xbox or PlayStation and bet your opponent
  • Bet wherever, whenever with 24/7 betting opportunities

Play by yourself or challenge other players in real-time. You can have your choice of playing with your friends or testing your GameMasters strategy against a completely random player.

Checkout Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2fLHDhk

Chekout Behance: http://bit.ly/2g0MYz1

Checkout on Website: http://bit.ly/2gmUFPV

Checkout on itunes: http://apple.co/2fYB63o

YoTrip

Have you got bored with the existing travel apps? YoTrip will be the perfect option to find best deals and offers on hotels. Search hotels, mark as favorite, and add to wishlist. YoTrip gives travellers a connected interface to manage and organize their trips.

Checkout: https://bitly.com/

App & Web Development for Community Support Startup

"BrainMobi has given me a lot of good ideas ... They look at the project as a whole and provide feedback on that ..."

2016 - Ongoing

Brainmobi developed and redesigned an existing Andriod app for a startup looking to connect community members with local volunteer services. Brainmobi is working on a corresponding iOS app.

Richmond, California
Founder, TimeKeeper

Brainmobi successfully fixed the previous version of the app, constantly providing bug updates to the client during the process. Brainmobi guided the development with helpful suggestions and new designs for the applications that the client incorporated into their strategy.

TimeKeeper Bank builds time banking software for communities and members. You can create a service that you want to offer and a request for help. Through this platform, which uses no money, people exchange services and find community groups where they can go and time bank. It’s basically volunteering: they go there and exchange their time at a time bank and receive hours from the community group. Also, a lot of these time banking communities are based on sustainability. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with BrainMobi?

I was taking an unfinished project from another company that had a lot of bugs and errors in it. We had to slice it open and recode a lot of the sections, and that was very difficult, especially for a project that I’d been working on for over two years.

It took BrainMobi about a week to read the code. It’s so much code I can’t find anything honestly. They put developers on different sections of the code in order to understand the flow I had. They read the PDF files, and I had to understand the project really well. It is very important because when you’re talking about time banking software, it’s about exchanging time. There’s no currency being exchanged. For some developers I’ve worked with in the past, this is a difficult concept for them to understand because of the community currency that we’re building.

The software is an Android application. Communities can sign up on our website that BrainMobi built. They implemented the designs from the designer to get everything working. They finished up the mobile app. We’re almost done with it. Two more months, and we’ll be able to launch and get past the leaky bucket phase. The application is on the market right now, and we’re going through user testing and iterations.

Another project we’re developing together is an iOS app. We’re taking a lot of the functionality from the Android app, and we’re building a new iOS app for that. It should have similar functions and features, but it’s in an entirely different software programming. We didn’t end up using code that you can use to build two different apps because the app that I took from a different company and brought over to BrainMobi was not looking too good. Now the trend is to use compatible software for both platforms, but there are challenges there—there are two different software platforms, and you have to make sure the developers are really good. I’ve got an entire team that’s working on this project: an iOS developer, an Android developer, a backend developer, and a website developer.

How did you come to work with BrainMobi?

I looked at a lot of different websites, and I found BrainMobi on AppFutura.

How much have you invested with BrainMobi?

The cost has been $30,000.

I started working with BrainMobi in 2016. The work is ongoing.

One big issue I had working with another company is I wasn’t always receiving feedback on bug tracking and updates through Basecamp. Sometimes, I would send the company a message and wait, but BrainMobi is always very responsive. That’s important because the software project is my baby, and you always want to know that your baby is cared for.

Because of the complexity and size of the app, there are a lot of bugs. This app has over 160 screens. We’ve removed some features from the app, which means you must go in and remove all the extra code laying in there. BrainMobi made those changes in two weeks, which was very important because, from the user feedback that I received, I decided it would be better not to implement that feature and wait a while before implementing it.

BrainMobi has given me a lot of good ideas. Because they’re a younger company, they went from having a few employees to having 30. I was able to watch this expanded growth, and it’s very inspiring. I have a small team over here in California, and I’m starting to build my team locally with different time banking communities and groups. Working with them was really great because I got a lot of inspiration from that. Some companies are really big, and they’re not as personal. I believe that we have a good working business relationship and mutual understanding.

How did BrainMobi perform from a project management standpoint?

The deadlines are a little bit difficult because I added change requests that extended the timeline. Unlike some companies that would keep updating you with a new timeline, we went into this continuous development phase where we’re always moving forward, and I think that’s really important. Sometimes if you focus too much on the timeline, I feel you’re wasting energy. They use a bug tracking software called Mantis, and I can see when a bug gets resolved on their side, which is really important because I can tell that a developer is working on it every day.

What did you find most impressive about BrainMobi?

BrainMobi makes recommendations. I might want something implemented a certain way, and that might be completely the wrong way to do it. Other developers, because you’re paying them, will just do whatever you want. But BrainMobi will say, “That’s not the best way we should do it, I think this way would be better. Take a look at a few of these other options and see how we implemented it.” And I go, “Wow, thank you for that.” That’s big because I would hate to have to change that in the future. If we implemented it the way that I wanted to originally, it would have cost more time and money to remove that feature. They look at the project as a whole and provide feedback on that, and that’s important because that means we’re having good communication.

Are there any areas BrainMobi could improve?

There’s not really anything other than the speed of development. But from doing software, I understand that if you have too many developers working on a project, it slows it down or gets out of hand. It’s about finding a good balance. We have a good team on the project.

Overall Score It’s been great. I’m really glad I made the transition to work with BrainMobi. I hope as they expand that things can stay the same.
    I would give BrainMobi a six if I could.
    I would certainly recommend BrainMobi.