Website & Mobile Apps Development Company

Brain Technosys is LEADING PROVIDER of Custom Software Development in Web, Mobile, Cloud, Startups and Enterprises. We are Microsoft Gold Partner, ISO 9001:2008 Certified & NASSCOM Member.

Brain Technosys Strengths:

# With 15+ years of successful operations

# High-quality custom development services

# 100+ employees

# 500+ worldwide customers

# Able to work with client’s timezone

# Successful record of 98% happy and satisfied customers.

OUR TEAM:

With 100+ Software Professionals / Full-Stack Developers working full-time with us having an average experience of 2 to 12 years. All team members are computers graduates/post graduates engineering degree from reputed universities with well equipped good technical & domain knowledge. We have a great team of Website Designers, Graphics Designers to do any web page design. Our client relationships are driven by harnessing the comprehensive understanding of technology and processes. Brain Technosys continuously endeavors to meet customer expectations with 100% satisfaction. We believe in Honesty, Transparency and Stability.

2004
Noida, India
  • 86 camp avenue
    Darien, CT 06820
  • 38 The Arena, North Avoca
    Sydney, NSW 2260
    Australia

Vehiko.com, Tropikia.com, Quiksys B2B, CaseTrackLive, Castlehill Medical Centre, Novick Edelstein and Lubel LLC, Elitemate.com, BOSS Corporation, Work Digital LLC, Agency One, Horton Marine

LifeSaver™ Image

LifeSaver™

LifeSaver™ by BOSS Corporation is a fully functional life safety app designed to assist everyone in effectively communicating during emergency situations.

Typical systems are antiquated and only address the need to evacuate using a sound without direction. They do not allow for information on the other two very critical courses of action: relocation and shelter-in-place.

LifeSaver ™

increases communication, is ADA compliant, and allows everyone the ability to report emergencies. This mobile notification system addresses concerns by occupants that they cannot hear an alarm or announcement as well as provides much-needed detail to first responders and management such as safe lists, individual notes, and pictures of affected areas.
Tropikia Image

Tropikia

Tropikia is a unique marketplace for professionals & business owners to list their products, services, events, offers and deals.

Vehiko Image

Vehiko

Vehiko helps a user to get the best deal on new and used car, without the hassle of trawling through websites or spending hours in dealerships.

Babaracine Image

Babaracine

Babaracine is the marketplace to find an affordable place to rent for short or long term. It connects property owners with the right people looking for a place to safe place to stay. Together with all the right information and tools to find a perfect vacation house, apartment, room or hotel. We aim to help millions of travelers around the world find a place to rent within their budget.

We have developed website and mobile

apps for Babaracine.
Event Combo Entry Pilot Image

Event Combo Entry Pilot

EventCombo's EntryPilot allows you to manage your event's entry point A-Z. We had developed iOS and website for Event combo.

Foxxlegacy Image

Foxxlegacy

Foxx Legacy app is an easy to use set of messaging tools. The app automatically formats messages about products and the people who's lives are changed by the predicts. Send text or email messages to recipients that directly request information in person or choose from existing contacts. All message are automatically linked to your Foxx Legacy site. The app’s messaging tool will customize the links so that you can see marketing

activity results from your Foxx Legacy members back office.
Gyadda Image

Gyadda

Gyadda is a mobile application developed for both iOS and Android. It is an e-commerce mobile application.

Case Track Live Image

Case Track Live

CaseTracklive is a “Case Management System” which helps a law firm to organize, manage its clients, accounting, and to schedule and track the cases from start to end.

Z Meal Planner Image

Z Meal Planner

Z Meal Planner is a mobile application developed for both iOS and Android devices. Z Meal Planner helps the users to plan their meals and do additional work.

Shepherd Controls Image

Shepherd Controls

We had developed the website for Shepherd controls, the leading provider and specialists of vision and electrical products. The website was developed using Wordpress and uses Woocommerce.

Groliste Image

Groliste

Groliste is smart grocery management system which lets you develop through a smart APP a system where you manage your grocery which includes food and other pantry items. It educates you by letting you know what you are holding, what you can cook, what is going to expire or nearing its use- by date and what you need to buy when you are meal planning. With little help from you it fixes your meals and plan this for you.

Website Dev and Maintenance for Industrial Marine Company

“I have complete trust in them that my website will continue to do well like it always has under their care.”

Dec. 2008 - Ongoing

Brain Technosys designed and built the website of a commercial marine vessel retailer from scratch. Their team continues to maintain the site, processing payments and updates and managing service provision.

Edmonds, Washington
Eugene Horton
Owner, ship-locator.com

The work performed by Brain Technosys has satisfied project stakeholders, completely eliminating concern or work on the website from the client’s list of responsibilities. Their team is responsive and professional, addressing all concerns and staying on top of updates.

I have two businesses, one of which is a clearinghouse for buying and selling work boats and other commercial ships. My website is ship-locator.com, and I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brain Technosys?

I needed to develop a website and then maintain it, which can be another full-time job. We didn’t have the skillsets, so I reached out to Brain Technosys.

They designed, managed, and put up the web site from scratch. That includes choosing the layout and color scheme all the way down to the little maintenance tasks like renewing SSL certificates, making changes and upgrades, and managing the payment process. It’s a dynamic site, so it requires quite a bit of work.

The site itself links to a lot of different marine resources, like the Port State Control, Lloyd’s List, and other sea news and tips. There’s also credit card verification set up through authorized.net and verified by the Better Business Bureau. It was written using Ajax, mostly in HTML and JavaScript.

I always work with Shri (Director, Brain Technosys), but I’m sure there are more people working on the project, I’m just not sure about the composition there.

How did you come to work with Brain Technosys?

My son is a senior marketing manager with a tech company, and he found Brain Technosys and recommended I go with them.

We’ve been working with them for a long time, so I would guess we’ve spent about $20,000 in total by now.

I’ve been working with Brain Technosys since December 2008.

I don’t have a lot of statistics to show, but my website is up and running thanks to them. I’ve never had any problems with it, and that’s a direct credit to their work. I have complete trust in them that my website will continue to do well like it always has under their care.

How did Brain Technosys perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been a very beneficial, friendly relationship. Their team and I are on a first-name basis, and at this point, they almost seem to be able to read my mind when it comes to what I’ll want to do next. If I ever need something taken care of right away, I can call them, and they will address it.

The most impressive aspect is the variety of services they offer. They’re a completely one-stop-shop for me, and being able to trust one company to take care of everything from UI/UX design, to migrating service providers, to writing and implementing updates to the site is a significant benefit to my company.

As far as I’m concerned, there isn’t anything they could improve.

Trust their process and you will have a very good experience with these people.

Long-Term Partnership for Various Development Projects

"I’ve never had issues regarding poor service or quality."

Jan. 2005 - Ongoing

Brain Technosys is a long-standing partner that’s taken on several development projects that require extra people in order to complete on time and with high quality. They also help promote completed products.

Edmonton, Canada
Rhonda Scheurer
President & Software Developer, Andwa Consulting

Having Brain Technosys as a partner allows the company to commit to delivering several projects which couldn’t be done without additional help. Their reliability over the years, skilled staff, and superior results are highlights of the collaboration.

I’m the president of Andwa Consulting, a small software consulting firm. I’m also a software developer, analyst, and project manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Brain Technosys?

I often get tasked with delivering a project that either doesn’t align with my skillset or requires more than one resource to complete in a timely fashion. These projects are mostly custom web development, but may also be custom software development or app development.

I wanted to provide a seamless experience for my client while delivering a quality product on time.

I originally selected Brain Technosys by vetting them through Elance and have maintained a working relationship with them for several years.

Brain Technosys provided a project manager, who coordinates the resources on their end while I coordinate the resources on my end. They work directly with my client. I generally provide detailed specifications and perform quality assurance on their deliverables. When the product is completed successfully, Brain Technosys handles the product’s promotion.

I don’t know the team composition. I only work with my main contact, who works seamlessly with the rest of the team behind-the-scenes. I’ve never had issues regarding poor service or quality.

Due to my partnership with Brain Technosys, I feel more confident in committing to delivering projects which I would not be able to complete on my own without extra resources.

I do the main project management on my side and work directly with my client. Brain Technosys provides the delivery dates and does its own project management as well in order to meet those dates.

I appreciate Brain Technosys’ long-term stability, reliability, and the quality of its resources and deliverables.

There’s nothing they need to improve.

Brain Technosys is a top-quality provider.

Custom Software Development for Law Firm

"Brain Technosys gave me an attractive price and a commitment to work diligently on the project."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Brain Technosys built a software solution to store and process paperwork and information for a law firm. They’ve created client portals and maintain the firm’s website. The engagement is ongoing.

Yonkers, New York
Craig Zim
Partner, Novick Edelstein Pomerantz P.C.

The software meets all requirements, leading to more work for Brain Technosys. The team delivers quality development work on time and at reasonable prices. Despite time zone differences causing communication delays, they lead a smooth, productive collaboration.

I’m a partner at Novick Edelstein Pomerantz P.C., a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brain Technosys?

We engaged Brain Technosys to develop proprietary software for us.

We needed a solution to handle our receivables, billables, legal documents, and other items important to running our practice. Brain Technosys built us a one-stop piece of software that holds all that information. It also hosts a client portal.

Shri (Co-Founder & CEO, Brain Technosys) is my main point of contact. Otherwise, we have five people assigned to this project.

How did you come to work with Brain Technosys?

I bid out the job to several different developers, and I liked Brain Technosys’ personality the most.

We’ve spent $150,000–$175,000.

The project started a few years ago and is ongoing.

We continue to work with Brain Technosys to build new portals and features. They also maintain our website. Their team is trustworthy, professional, responsive, and technologically savvy.

How did Brain Technosys perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was excellent. I have no complaints. I’d give them a good recommendation.

Brain Technosys gave me an attractive price and a commitment to work diligently on the project. Their personalities are what drew me into hiring them.

Because Brain Technosys works overseas, our time zone differences mean that our business hours are different. Our communication and tasks have a lag of about a day. I’d recommend that they get people that work during business hours in our time zone. Otherwise, I don't have any negative feedback for them.

Make sure Brain Technosys commits to doing work during the hours when their team is functional.

Website Development for Freight Logistics Company

"We have been able to communicate with the project manager and get issues resolved speedily."

Jan. 2016 - Jan. 2019

Brain Technosys developed a website for a freight shipping logistics company from scratch, building out a payment gateway and other registration and monitoring capabilities.

Durban, South Africa
Loyiso Toyi
Director, Freight Hub Logistics

The project has been very successful, helping project stakeholders build their business to a substantial size. The Brain Technosys team was very effective in their work and communicated all updates and challenges to their client as they occurred.

We provide a web based transportation platform for Freight Owners and freight carriers to conduct business in order to optimize the logistics process. I am a Partner in the business

For what projects/services did your company hire Brain Technosys?

We needed the development of a new website and Brain Technosys assisted us right from the beginning to the launch of the website and they continue to provide us with on going development work and maintenance of the website

The solution had to be accessible across desktop and mobile devices and be highly responsive to the needs of our custmers.

We sourced them through Upwork and have managed to build a very good working relationship

They designed and developed the website with all its functionalities, including integration with Payment gateway. The development was done with on going consultation with us and we were kept up to date at all times

The project team had two people on their side and one on our side

We now have over 900 Transport companies that are registered with us and utilize our service

Project management was very effective as we were kept updated of progress and costs at all times

We have been able to communicate with the project manager and get issues resolved speedily. and for us that is very important

We are currently happy with their service and have not identified any areas that need improvement

Overall Score The guys are competent in their work and we are happy with the product we have received from them
    Excellent
    Their costing is very and competitive
    Very Satsfied
    I have referred friends to them already

Web & Mobile App Development for RV Marketplace

"They have a great work attitude and are a well-coordinated team that gets the job done!"

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

For roughly eight years, Brain Technosys has supported a recreational vehicle and motorcycle marketplace's website. They've also developed a set of mobile apps to match. The team works effectively, moving on to finish the project appropriately.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Dodzi K
CEO, Kofys

Brain Technosys has served as a long-term tech partner. The team works effectively, moving on to finish the project as asked.

Kofys cars boats Rvs and motorcycle sales

Website developers and Mobile applications

To advertise vehicles for sale globally

Brain Technosys has help us with website development and support since 2011, great team!

They develop applications as described and very effective team to work on our project, and ongoing!

Brain Technosys help a company bring ideas into web applications and reliable solutions as imagined!

Product usually assigned to developers, effective communication via email and Skype; idea turn into web solutions.

Impressive to work remotely on applications, haven’t met the team but they very friendly and responsive to needs.

Just give them time and they get the job done. Thank you!