Designs To Brag About

BragDeal Inc. is one of the leaders in web design, branding, marketing, and SEO solutions as well as business consulting and improvement. With over 40 years of combined staff experience in the design, web development, and marketing fields, we are proud to have a work flow system in place that is both efficient and reliable.

We work closely with each one of our customers and create a plan that brings results. We provide one on one customer service where we learn about your ideas, needs, and specifications. Our goal is to create custom designs, which are both unique and modern, and strive for a delivery that exceeds expectations.

Our expertise in web design and marketing fields will help your company with anything from lead generation to custom requests. Using the latest resources, we provide the best user experience for your website on the market. We always strive to perfect every project as we know how important a website is for any business. A good website design will be nice to have, but a great one will be noticeable. Just imagine people talking about your company's website when you are not even around.

Each project always goes through a full quality check as it is our mission to ensure that your business growth. We are proud to guarantee you having an amazing front page. Existing customers benefit from ongoing consultations and maintenance services.

Vancouver, Canada

Our main clientele has been from the financial industry although we’ve worked with a variety of other industries. We’ve worked on most website projects from a very basic to a high level comprehensive one. Although we are happy to work on any website project, we have a lot of experience in the corporate fields.

British Columbia Genealogical Society

Every organization that has been around for a long time understands that in order to keep up with the technology and the evolving online standards, the company's website has to be revamped.

BCGS has reached a point where their website was cluttered with a lot of content. Pages and text started to simply over populate the website and they wanted a full revamp. We created a web design that is modern and organized, yet

delivering all of the important content.

Premier Health Group Inc.

Creating a high end website to provide great user experience is one thing, convincing investors to invest in the business is completely another ball park!

Being a publicly traded company, Premier Health Group needed a website that portrays credibility, trust, and provides all the required information for investors to make a decision to pull the trigger.

Anchor Pacific Group

Anchor Pacific Group came to us with a simple request but a challenging process, make the website educate their clients while funneling them to the correct place and converting them to invest with the firm.

With very specific requirements and set deadlines, we have delivered a website that is not just visually appealing, but also very thought out. Each button, each section, and each effect was carefully planned out so

that users have the best experience while navigating through the site.

Block One Captial Inc.

When our client from Block One Captial came to us for a website, we knew the focus is going to be geared towards investors. This meant preparing a design that is an elegent transition from luxury to credibility and trust. We achieved this goal by communicating with the client and understanding their goals and vision.

HealthVue Medical

HealthVue was referred to us from our other client for a full revamp of their website. They wanted something completely new, modern, mobile friendly, and intutive for their members to use. From analyzing the audience, to ongoing communication with our client, we have developed a website that guides the members through the information on the site.

KTS Enterprises Ltd

Our client from KTS Enterprises wanted a website that will present all of their past work to their potenial new clients. Our goal was to create a website that is structured in a way that is visually easy to understand what they do and how the company operates.

Le Petit Belge

Our client requested to have a website that gets attention and brings customers through their doors. We design a website that is very visual and simple to use while directing the customers to a decision.

Finzat

Finzat was referred to us for a major website revamp from the ground up. They struggled with getting an edge on the design and flow. Creating a design layout that captures the interest of shareholders was beyond coding and organizing a corporate website. It meant finding the gap between the casual browsers and the actual interested investors. The goal was to improve the user experience and usability of the old site by enhancing

the overall layout and structure. After studying all the information we gathered about Finzat, we designed and developed a website that made our client say “wow”.

David Caron - Real Estate Agent

David came to us with a specific request - make him a sleek, modern, and "sexy" yet professional website. This was a particularly interesting project as we had to consider not only the target audience, but also ensure we are working within David's vision.

WordPress Web Design & SEO for Software Company

“BragDeal helped us establish an online presence and attract additional clients in the process.”

June - Oct. 2015

BragDeal designed and developed a WordPress website, provided SEO services, and set up social media accounts for a new company.

201- 500 Employees

Director of Marketing Communications, Software Company

BragDeal delivered a high-quality website that helped the company effectively communicate its message to clients and attract new leads. Accessible and timely in their delivery, working with their team was a seamless process. More importantly, their customer service truly sets them apart.

I'm the former director of marketing communications for a software consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BragDeal, Inc?

As a new company, we were looking to rebuild our website and develop a social media presence, which was outside of our expertise.

BragDeal designed and developed our website on WordPress from scratch, along with social media accounts. Initially, they consulted with our team to go over our goals and requirements for the new site, so they could provided the scope of work, timeline, cost structure, and options for us to choose from. Within three months, they developed the website and incorporated our edits, providing additional suggestions throughout the process. They also provided some marketing and SEO services as needed.

I worked directly with one person, who consulted with the rest of the team as needed.

How did you come to work with BragDeal, Inc?

Someone I trust recommended them to me and we liked the team after reaching out to them.

We invested about $35,000.

We started working together in mid-2015 and completed the project a few months later.

BragDeal helped us establish an online presence and attract additional clients in the process. Thanks to their efforts, we were able to demonstrate our services to our clients professionally and clearly. They also boosted SEO through some additional thought leadership features on the site that helped us stand out as leaders in the space.

How did BragDeal, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great to work with and walked us through each step of the process thoroughly. Timelines were outlined clearly and they never deviated from them. We kept in touch at least a couple times a week throughout the engagement.

They're great at managing client relationships, which is somewhat rare. That's probably more important to me than their technical ability, because it offers peace of mind that the project will be delivered more seamlessly.

Listen to their feedback–they're the experts. They know what they're doing, so definitely take their feedback to heart.

They were never late.
    There may be cheaper vendors, but the quality of their work is worth the investment.
    They delivered on everything they promised.
    I've referred them to others.

Website Redesign & SEO for IT Consulting Company

"They have a great team of programmers that produce quality work on time and on budget."

June 2013 - Ongoing

BragDeal Inc. contributed web design and development work, working with SQL servers and design marketing collateral. They also acted as a business and legal consultant by offering customer management advice.

Vitaly Kaganov
Director, Atlit Solutions Ltd.

Customer relationships are handled in a professional, organized manner thanks to BragDeal Inc.’s expert ideas. They were highly responsive and inoculated themselves against troubles inherent to differing time zones. Their rapid turnaround time and top-level sales skills make them an ideal partner.

I’m the owner and director of a small company called Atlit Solutions Ltd. We’re an IT consulting company that focuses on data. We’re also trying to develop a web and graphic design business as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with BragDeal Inc.?

We originally wanted to redesign our website and do SEO.

They redesigned the company website and improved our security. They also helped with SEO for the site to promote the website and improve search engine rankings.

The main investment we made was in marketing and advertising. They helped us design our leaflets, publish different websites, and classify creative. We changed how we advertised by going from free models to having an actual budget. They helped us with Google Ads and other automated campaigns that we use occasionally. On the legal side, they helped us figure out how to deal with customers and what should be in our contracts, regarding terms and conditions, and prices.

We worked with the founder, for the most part. There were several other people involved, but we weren’t in contact with them as often.

How did you come to work with BragDeal Inc.?

Originally, we had personal connections with them.

We’ve spent $30,000 over the last five years.

We’ve been working with them since June 2013.

When we started, we didn’t have an idea of what the legal side of the business should look like. When we talk to a customer, we have refined terms and conditions and we know what we can offer them. They helped us with the whole process of dealing with customers and advertising our business.

How did BragDeal Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive, even with the time difference. They pretty much respond any time of day. They use many technical means of communication and information exchange like email, Skype, WhatsApp, and various shared file storage tools.

There are several advantages to working with them over one of their competitors. One is that they turn tasks around very quickly. They’re fast with their projects and they stick to the dates that are defined and discussed. They’re rarely late, and if they are, the delay is minor.

They’re very good at marketing, advertising, and selling. They’re exceptional at dealing with all types of customers be they large, small, corporate, private, or international. We lack those skills ourselves, so we often ask them for their advice. They have a great team of programmers that produce quality work on time and on budget.

I expected them to expand beyond Canada and the U.S., but, at the moment, it seems as though they don’t have global plans. They seem relatively reluctant to expand internationally; however, they’re very successful there and there isn’t a need to expand.

Take a look at their website. They have an extensive portfolio so you’ll get an idea of what BragDeal can do for you and the kind of designs they offer.

Overall Score We’ll continue to work with them.
    They’re exceptionally good in this area.
    Although they’re relatively expensive, they provide value for the money spent.
    I find them very knowledgeable and reliable.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

Web Design, Social Media & SEO for Fitness Company

“Not only is their product delivery on point, but they also offer excellent customer service.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

BragDeal Inc. handled web design and SEO for an independent fitness company. They continue to provide social media management.

Owner, Fitness Company

Their team is highly responsive to requests and they consistently deliver results on time or ahead of schedule. Lead generation has increased noticeably thanks to their work.

I’m the owner of a fitness company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BragDeal Inc.?

I hired them to handle my social media presence, design a website, and perform SEO.

They built a new site that highlights all of my other websites and social media links. I wanted the landing page to catch visitors’ attention, so they made sure each link had bright visual cues when you scroll over it. There’s a color contrast and some also show a new image or a bit of additional preview text. In addition to the development, they also made sure my SEO was effective and they manage the content on my Facebook and Instagram accounts.

I primarily worked with their owner, who coordinated with the rest of their team.

How did you come to work with BragDeal Inc.?

I was looking online for local designers and reached out to them by phone to set up a meeting. They gave me an overview of other projects they’d designed and presented me with options for my business. I took my time in considering their offer because it was an expensive project, but they’re the best at what they do and I trusted them to deliver quality service.

I’ve spent close to $25,000 CAD ($19,000 US).

We started the project in April 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I already had a decent social media following but ever since I hired them, I’ve seen a major increase in lead generation. I’m getting more business as far as fitness training and I get more in-person traffic to my gym, as well.

How did BragDeal Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very efficient. We handled a lot of things via email and I always felt like my needs were taken care of, even during times when we weren’t in touch every day. All of their deliverables were completed on time or ahead of schedule.

Not only is their product delivery on point, but they also offer excellent customer service. They make sure you’re satisfied. There’s always a little bit of disagreement when you’re designing a website because everyone has a different vision of how it should look, but they incorporated all of my requests and showcased my content even better than how I envisioned.

Even though they’re the experts, be clear about what you want so that the final product reflects your vision for your business. They’ll give you multiple options based on what you request, so don’t hold back.

Overall Score They made everything run smoothly.
    They’re always on time or early with deadlines.
    They’re worth the cost. I’ve gotten a lot of good feedback about their work.
    They offer great products and customer service.
    I refer them regularly.

Multiple Marketing Campaigns & Branding for Production Company

"I had an awesome experience with them."

Feb. 2016 - Jan. 2017

BragDeal served as a marketing partner for multiple projects. They helped with rebranding and web development before launching a social media campaign for a third-party. The team now does hosting and support.

British Columbia, Canada
Kamal Dabir
Executive Producer, Tiv Productions

The campaign received positive feedback from external stakeholders. BragDeal exceeded expectations for quality and accommodating service. The team was responsive and made the projects’ technical aspects accessible to non-specialists. Clear expectations made communication highly effective.

I am the owner and director of TiV Productions.

What challenge were you trying to address with BragDeal?

We had several challenges, spanning from film production to creating market campaigns. To attract more customers and higher-paying clients, we decided to rebrand and build a new website.

The collaboration started with a back-and-forth consultation. I gave them my requirements and BragDeal came back with ideas for the directions I could take. After we put together a final proposal using both our ideas, we pulled the trigger and started developing the site. Subsequently, they did marketing campaigns for Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram to promote our horror movie. The team tested platforms in various markets with a teaser form the film. For Instagram, BragDeal created a portfolio specifically targeted at younger audiences.

I interacted directly with the founder, speaking with him at least twice a week during the campaigns.

How did you come to work with BragDeal?

I knew of the founder while partnering with other marketing vendors; I once asked him for a quote, but the deal didn’t work out. Once we had an established relationship, I approached him with a web page product. His team’s impressive results and quick turnarounds led me to choose BragDeal for this project.

We spent at least $25,000.

We started working together in February 2016 and the movie campaign launched in January 2017, with another campaign launching later that summer. Currently, I have them on a maintenance fee for hosting and fixes. I’m also in talks with them about another project.

They got the job done. My client was very happy, which I consider a huge success.

How did BragDeal perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed better than expected. I’ve worked with a lot of marketing companies, but none of them delivered on their promises. Since I had a personal relationship with the founder, I was able to contact him directly and get consistent on-point service. Significantly, he made the project’s technical aspects accessible to me. By understanding each other’s expectations over time, we no longer have to speak as frequently.

The team accommodated my preferred payment structure while providing flexible customer service and wide-ranging marketing options. In particular, the founder was always responsive, even when I bothered him multiple times per day.

No, there wasn’t. I had an awesome experience with them. As a result of the partnership, I’ve become interested in social media marketing as a potential tool for future engagements.

Be clear about goals and preferred workflows, especially for the project’s initial phases. BragDeal will let clients know when actual costs are less than the estimated budget.

I’ve already recommended them.

WordPress Web Design for Niche Digital Agency

“He understood what I wanted and delivered it quickly.”

Jan. - Mar. 2018

BragDeal quickly designed a WordPress e-commerce site with emphasis on a seamless UX. They also created the brand logo.

Tom Wang
Founder, Digital Movement Inc.

The launched site attracted new clients and improved the order process, thanks to BragDeal’s understanding of end-user needs. Their team was communicative and had a swift turnaround time.

I’m the founder of Digital Movement Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with BragDeal Inc.?

I needed a website built to get more online visibility. My goal was to give customers a better experience when they land on the site.

After a discovery phase, they sent mockups for the site. They took the time to ask questions about my pain points and goals. They also did the logo and designed the UX of the website. Whenever someone places an order, it goes through Zendesk.

I communicated with Dan (Founder, BragDeal Inc.).

How did you come to work with BragDeal Inc.?

I made a Facebook post asking for recommendations for a good website designer. I also looked on Upwork, where I considered 3–4 companies. In the end, I trusted the person who referred him to me.

We spent $2,000 on their services.

We worked together from January until March 2018.

We haven’t had the need to do a single cent of paid advertising. In fact, we’re even getting too much work to take on. We’re also not looking to use any Facebook ads, as we’ve established ourselves in a nice niche.

Our customers also get a better user experience. They can order directly from the website, which makes things a lot easier for us. Before, everything was processed manually.

How did BragDeal Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Dan was prompt and responsive, so our communication was smooth. We normally talk a couple of times a week. Since he had a very fast turnaround time, I never had to chase him for anything.

He understood what I wanted and delivered it quickly. He fixed anything that I needed.

It would be nice if the price was a little less.

Take the time to know what you’re looking for and convey that message decisively. It will make life easier for everyone concerned.

Overall Score It was good. We got what we wanted.
    He never failed to meet a deadline.
    He definitely provided good value.
    He completed all the tasks quickly.
    I had a good experience. If anybody is looking to get a website done, I would definitely bring his name up.

Marketing Campaigns for Car Dealership

“The final product looked great and we had a great response from our guests.”

BragDeal Inc. works on marketing and social media, producing videos, strategising, and providing material for campaigns.

11- 50 Employees

Dan Kogan
Sales and Financial Services Manager, Jim Pattison Lexus Northshore

Their team, led by the company’s founder, is dedicated, responsive, and extremely hard-working, focusing on delivering excellent products on time. Their videos received very positive feedback and increased the social media following.

I’m the sales and financial services manager at Jim Pattison Lexus Northshore, a car dealership. I take care of a fair amount of the marketing and the financing aspect of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with BragDeal Inc.?

We needed help with marketing and wanted to strengthen our social media presence. We worked with some marketing agencies in the past, but didn’t achieve the results we wanted.

We had a meeting to talk about our vision and what we wanted to achieve. Dan (Founder, BragDeal Inc.) told us the things he could do for us, things he has done in the past, and how they succeeded. We figured out the message we wanted to relay to our guests and how. He had one of his team members put together a slideshow of scenes, which we made a lot of revisions to. He also made us a video animation, which we then used for Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.

They replicated a model of one of our units. It was really well done and I was very impressed. They did revisions until we were able to make it look perfect from 3-4 different angles.

We do the actual campaigns in-house, while Dan provides the material. We had a couple of events and Dan came out and did some videography, made some posters, other content, and other promotional materials for us. We use those in our auto group newsletter.

Dan has a team, but all of my communication is with him.

How did you come to work with BragDeal Inc.?

I had talked to several people about getting something done. One of my friends referred me to Dan. I sat down with one other company and made several phone calls to other companies as well. It made sense to go with BragDeal. Dan is young, charismatic, and seemed to know what he was doing. He really cared about the project and followed up with me. I wanted someone who would add those “care touches” to the project.

We started working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

Dan was able to do a fairly significant amount in a month. He was systematic, had a good process, and it was easy to follow. The final product looked great and we had a great response from our guests. Our Instagram page and Facebook had some good engagement. It brought in a lot of new subscribers and new likes on our Facebook page for the dealership.

My experience with them has been great. The more we work together, the more I see what they are able to do. I’m looking forward to working more with them in the future. I haven’t seen these types of results from any other company we’ve worked with. I’m curious what more Dan can do for us.

How did BragDeal Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was excellent. There was a two to three-day turnaround on everything. I’d receive screenshots and links to the drafts of the videos for review. We also talked every two or three days, which is why we were able to complete the project in such a timely manner. There were a lot of little revisions, for example to font or color, but it didn’t consume too much of my time.

Dan cares. The quality of the product is there, but he cares. If I call him at any time of the day, he picks up his phone, is there, is ready to go, and is proactive. He doesn’t wait for me to get back to him. He’s honest. You can tell he’s eager to get paid for the completion of the project. He’s there to work and get it done for you.

The longer he’s in the industry, the more things he’ll learn and be able to offer more services. I haven’t run into anything that I wanted him to offer that he hasn’t been able to.

If he says he can do it, trust him, pay him, and have faith he’ll get it done well for you.

Overall Score Dan really is a great person to work with.
    In an industry with so many revisions, it’s all about managing your client’s expectations. He did a strong job, but there’s always room for improvement.
    His was the lowest quote I got for the amount of work done.
    Everything he did for me was more than I expected.
    He is in talks to work with someone I referred to him.