Boston's #1 verifiable SEO company

Use An SEO Company That Knows How To Get Rankings

Let us help you the same way that we helped ourselves dominate Boston

One of the first things you should ask your SEO company is "can you show me proof"? If your SEO company is not on page 1 of Google what would make you think that they could do it for you?

Makes sense right?

Well many SEO companies cannot do this. Would you eat food from a chef that would not eat his own cooking? I thought so.

We are Boston's #1 verifyable SEO company just go to Google and see for yourself.

Freelancer
Boston, MA
  • 30 Newbury St.
    Boston, MA 02116

SEO Campaign for Boston Web Design Company

“I'm currently page 1 on of all keywords the last time I checked.”

Jan. 2016 - July 2017

Boston SEO provided search engine optimization services to a web design agency, providing guidelines on how to improve the website internally and doing work off-site.

Boston, Massachusetts
Owner, Web Design Company

The work more than met expectations with the website now ranking on the first page of Google for many important keywords. They communicated effectively throughout the project, ensuring that they were understood at all times and listening carefully to any questions.

We're a B2B web design development service. I'm the owner and also do project management and design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Boston SEO?

I wanted to get my rankings up on Google.

They did a lot of expensive work off-site. On-site, they gave me a lot of guidelines on what I needed to improve on my side. I didn't do anything off-site but the results were still amazing. I hadn’t worked with any SEO companies prior to working with them, so that’s why I needed their services so much.

I only worked directly with Bill [Founder, Boston SEO].

How did you come to work with Boston SEO?

I did a lot of networking at that time, and everybody I met that provided those kinds of services either worked for large corporations that are just like factories, they're people I couldn't trust, or their prices were just too exorbitant. I met Bill, talked to him, and I liked the way he presented himself. I liked the way he did business and I thought his prices were fair.

I worked with them from January 2016 to July 2017. We don't work together so much anymore because he got me where I needed to go. I'm trying to minimize my costs right now, but I'm very happy with them.

There were a couple times where I was on page 2, 3 or 4 of search results. I'm currently page 1 on of all keywords the last time I checked. That happened within 6 months.

How did Boston SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Bill is great and I have no complaints. We communicated through phone, in-person, email, and text.

I've worked with a lot of people within my industry and a lot of them don't communicate well. Bill does; he'll talk in terms that you'll understand. We had no problems referring him because he would talk to those people on a level they could understand without having to understand technical terms. He works with people and actually listens to and understands what they need. That’s very important because I wouldn't refer a lot of others as I wasn't comfortable with the way they communicated.

No, I was completely happy with everything.

Be honest about what you need and what you're looking for. Sometimes, people guard their information and don't give everything. They can't help you unless you tell them exactly what you need.

Overall Score He delivered what he promised. The price was industry-level. You can look where I'm ranked now, and you can see the results.
    Bill is super open about time, and would be upfront about times he wasn't available.
    I got everything that I was hoping to get and a little bit more.
    The results speak for themselves. He delivered what he promised.
    I recommend them to everybody who needs SEO work.

SEO for Special Event Production Company

"We highly value their attention to detail and their direct communication style."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Boston SEO Services provides SEO services to improve an event production company’s organic search ranking and site traffic. The project is ongoing.

Boston, Massachusetts
Dir. of Sales & Marketing, Special Event Production Company

The site has seen increased traffic and inquiries from target audiences. Boston SEO Services delivers high-quality products and a clear ROI. They met deadlines, provide direct and honest updates, and demonstrate technical expertise, making for a smooth collaboration.

I am the director of sales and marketing for a special event production company. We provide services and rentals to help customers plan and host events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boston SEO Services?

We engaged Boston SEO Services to implement SEO and improve our organic search ranking.

We wanted to increase traffic to our site and see a return on our investment.

A mutual networking association referred their team to us.

Boston SEO Services has provided a variety of SEO services and products for us over the years.

Bill (William, Boston SEO Consultant, Boston SEO Services) is our contact manager.

We’ve seen significant growth in our traffic and inquiries from our target market.

How did the Boston SEO Services perform from a project management standpoint?

The project has run smoothly since the beginning.

What impresses you about the Boston SEO Services?

We highly value their attention to detail and their direct communication style.

They could have more cost-effective prices, but they consistently deliver an ROI.

Overall Score They are an outstanding SEO vendor.
    They provide quick and timely services.
    They deliver a clear and consistent ROI, which is what we care about most.
    Boston SEO Services works hard to deliver top-notch products.
    We regular refer customers to Boston SEO Services.