We help organizations succeed in times of changes

Boostbase Group is a creative services, design, and brand strategy studio. We work with startups and large enterprises all over the world.

Our main services:
Graphic Design
Branding
UX/UI design
Usability research and testing
Content strategy and development
Information architecture

We believe that good design is simple, accessible, and inspiring. We thrive when working with people who are passionate about what they do and care about making people’s lives better.
Our creative process allows to realize the brand’s potential and create an exciting and emotional resonant of the visual narrative. We organize convenient and adapted to the client’s needs process with a dedicated art director and project manager. It provides a solid foundation for designing and developing a successful product.

Our mission is to make businesses healthier by ensuring their users are happier.

2019
    Netherlands

Rosa & Co, Fruity Lab, Happy Face

Branding of the Milk Manufacturer Image

Branding of the Milk Manufacturer

The main task was to develop a brand of new products in the Dairy Alternatives category, including positioning, name and packaging design.

The brand is focused on all milk lovers: these are active, educated consumers, activists of a healthy lifestyle. So, for those people who sincerely think about health, new brand Happy Cow is always tasty and healthy.

The product shows that each of us could feel how the rituals

of a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet are becoming a part of the life of more and more people.

By the link below you can find the full work:

Responsive website and branding for sandwich cafe Image

Responsive website and branding for sandwich cafe

It all started like a local sandwich shop in Los Angeles, which serves delicious sandwiches. Fast Kitchen decided to completely change their brand identity.

We decided to make the task globally and made branding of all related products that Fast Kitchen has: packaging, store signboard, a menu and in addition to all this, we made a new fully responsive website.

This place is now one of the fastest-growing places

on the west coast. Pending the opening of several offices in Los Angeles and beyond.

Great, fast and incredibly bright.

Below you can find the full work:

App Design and Branding Image

App Design and Branding

A wonderful and very useful startup once turned to us for help. We really liked the idea of a startup that was voiced to us and we wanted to do everything possible on our part so that this startup would launch successfully. When we worked on this project, we worried about the future of this startup not lesser than its founders. We have done branding and mobile application design, I can happily report that this startup has

launched very successfully and is already trying to start in the next region.
You can find this full project here:
Web and App Design Image

Web and App Design

The founder of a very interesting startup Monica contacted us. She had a very unique and interesting startup idea, the business model and technical part were well thought out, but unfortunately she had no idea how her startup should look.

We offered Monica several corporate identity options, made a website design and a mobile application. We are very pleased to say that Monica successfully launched her startup and many

people use it every day.

Full project you can find by the link below:
Website for Surfer's community Image

Website for Surfer's community

Once we were approached by a person whose greatest passion in life is surfing. He wanted to make an Internet platform for people like him, where people can know each other, find new great places for surfing, and learn global and local news about their favorite sport. We made a design for the Web, Mobile and Tablet versions. This site is already successfully working and every day it gathers more and more people in love with this

beautiful sport.

You can find this project by the link below:

Sport Club Branding Image

Sport Club Branding

Once a sport club that our founders visit decided to rebrand. We suggested making a brighter and more emotional style for the sports club. We proposed a new logo, branding and made very interesting marketing materials. After rebranding, a lot of new visitors began to come to the club and now this sport club has grown into a network and 3 new gyms have already opened.

Please find below the full work:

Design for the Film Platform Image

Design for the Film Platform

Once we were approached by madmen who wanted to make a huge and very interesting project. The idea was that they needed to make a local online video platform similar in logic to Netflix. We have made design for desktop, mobile and tablet versions. Now thousands of people are already using this service and every day there are more and more users.

You can find this project by the link below:

Branding of the very unique Pub Image

Branding of the very unique Pub

Once, the owner of a small, but a very cozy pub with its own brewery turned to us. He understood that his Pub was not like others and he wanted to show in some way the uniqueness and distinguishing features of his place.

We made for this customer very interesting as for Pub branding and design of marketing materials. It really helped a lot and the number of visitors after branding increased significantly. Now we are

developing a site for our already good friend and a client.
Full project you can find by the link below:

Web Design for Surfing Community

"The workflow was very transparent, fast, and creative."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Boostbase Group provided cross-platform iOS and Android website design. Optimized specifically for desktop, tablet, and mobile, they created an online community that displayed news and information.

Sydney, Australia
Nik Polav
Owner, Surfing Time

Boostbase Group supplied satisfactory work, despite the time difference. Their workflow was very speedy, transparent, and innovative. They understood all ideas and generated very creative work.

It is complicated to call “Surfing Time” a company, I would better call it community and I am the administrator of this community.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostbase Group?

I wanted to create a platform where people who love surfing could find each other, discuss interesting ideas and themes, find new great places for surfing and see the latest local surfing news. I had developers interested in this project but haven’t got designers who could help me with the realization of my idea.

My main goal was to bring all Australian surfers together in one convenient and useful community.

I have found Boostbase on upwork.com. I liked their portfolio and decided to talk to them, as a test task I asked them to do a small banner, they made it very cool and very quick, after it, I decided to work with guys.

Boostbase group had to design the whole platform, they had to make it for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile both iOS and Android.

I don’t know the exact number of people, but I know that on my project worked several designers and I talked directly to Tetiana, she is an art director and she managed the project.

I am very satisfied with our cooperation. Before the start of work, I was afraid that there could be issues caused by the time difference and language barrier, but I am very glad that there were absolutely no such issues.

The workflow was very transparent, fast and creative.

I was impressed by how quickly guys understood my ideas and generate very creative and nice variants of design.

As for me, everything is great and there are no areas for improvement.

Adaptive Web Design of Surf Site

"I was impressed by how quickly these guys understood my ideas and generated very creative and nice variants of design."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

A surfer hired Boostbase Group to build an online community where surfing lovers can find each other and share surf sites and news. They developed the website for desktops, tablets, iOS, and Android.

Sydney, Australia
Owner, Surfing Site

Boostbase Group quickly built the website, leading a satisfying cooperation. There were no issues with communication, and their workflow was very transparent, fast, and creative.

It is complicated to call us a company, I would better call it a community and I am the administrator of this community.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostbase Group?

The workflow was very transparent, fast and creative.

I was impressed by how quickly these guys understood my ideas and generated very creative and nice variants of design.

As for me, everything is great and there are no areas for improvement.

Web Design & Branding for Digital Marketing Co

"They love their work and execute it as well as possible."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Bootbase Group redesigned an existing website to support a global marketing campaign for a third-party client. The team led an ideation phase that guided their development of a new corporate identity.

Prague, Czech Republic
Alex Rosa
Founder, Rosa & Co

Bootbase Group produced deliverables that exceeded the expectations of multiple stakeholders and established a valuable long-term partnership. The team is straightforward and offers visibility into the project to enable effective collaboration. They are passionate and committed to success.

I am Founder of the Digital Marketing agency Rosa & Co. We help different companies to build awareness for their products and services with the help of in-depth analytics, SEO, Paid Media (PPC), content and email marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostbase Group?

Very often our customers ask us to either help with design or at list recommend some good design agency. For one of our customers was very important to update the overall corporate identity and web-site. As our company don’t specialize in this area, we had to look for a company that could help us with it.

We made a global marketing campaign for our client and we were in need of a good partner in design who would be with us on the same page and could suggest very interesting creative ideas.

Boostbase Group reached me out by email and after a small test task and a very pleasant Skype call, I decided to work with them.

That time Boostbase helped us with our customer’s website design and corporate identity. At first, we had a call with their creative team where they asked very interesting and important questions, during this call they also suggested the pipeline which we found very attractive and agreed on it. Next time they provided us several variants of corporate identity sketches from which we were delighted and we realized that we don’t need to worry anymore, because these guys go in the right direction.

Most of all I talk to Roman and Tanya. Roman handle all commercial things and Tanya is responsible for the production process. Once a week we made calls with the whole team who worked on our projects to clarify all possible questions.

Yes, of course, the deliverables are really great. I can say with confidence that Boostbase team became for us, not just a company that periodically helps us with design, but those guys became for us a serious and strategic partner.

The workflow is very transparent and smooth, we always see the progress of work and can give any comments if needed, so as for me it is very effective.

The design that these guys do is really above and beyond all my and my client’s expectations. They love their work and execute it as well as possible.

I don’t see any.

Branding Services & UI/UX Design for Tech Startup

"The most impressive thing for me is their inexhaustible stream of creative ideas."

Mar. - Aug. 2019

Boostbase Group helped define a tech startup's visual branding and style for their flagship product. They were involved in creating the corporate identity, logo, and UX/UI design for the site and app.

Stockholm, Sweden
Monica Bright
Founder, Fruity Lab

Boostbase Group found a clear way to convey the product's idea in a visual format, and initial responses were enthusiastic. Throughout the process, they guided the in-house team at each stage, which helped alleviate any concerns and kept the project on track.

I am the Founder of the company Fruity Lab. We are a young start-up and do our first steps to put our product on the market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boostbase Group?

We asked Boostbase Group to help us with the design of everything. We faced a situation when we realized that we have an understanding of our product, but neither I nor my partners absolutely don’t understand how to visualize all this.

We needed help with absolutely everything, from logo and branding to the design of our website and application.

Our main goal was to make our company's graphic design and style.

In the beginning, I was in the startup accelerator and when I realized that I need help with design I asked experienced guys to suggest a good company. I understood that I need a company, not a freelancer because I had too much work and I needed really the highest quality.

As I wrote a little earlier, we had a problem with the visual design of our product. There was a lot of work, we had to create everything a corporate identity, logo, both UX and UI for our website and application.

Most of all I talked to Art Director Tanya, besides it, we also had skype calls once a week with other team members who worked on our tasks.

I am really satisfied of the Boostbase Group’s work, when I showed design to my colleagues and consultants from accelerator everybody like that a lot.

Before the start of work I just knew that we have a lot of work and I didn’t know from what we should start and it worried me a lot. After we determined the entire scope of work, guys very quickly outlined the sequence and stages of work, then we very efficiently and confidently followed the indicated work schedule.

As for me everything is great and there is no areas for improvement.