Data-Driven Digital Marketing and Branding

Bold Entity is a Dallas-based strategic branding agency helping businesses to scale profitably.

Just as most of our competitors, we help clients get more leads, build websites, craft and lead social media strategy and drink lots of coffee [and scotch on occasions].

What sets us apart is our strategical approach.

Our proprietary branding process takes our clients through a journey of self-discovery and has been proven to unveil the true spirit of many organizations. Together, we will build a brand that withstands time, and that sets you apart from every one of your competitors.

• Brand Discovery / Brand Messaging
  • Video Marketing

Dallas, TX
  • 1722 N. Hall, Suite 120
    Dallas, TX 75204

Bold Entity serves small to mid-size businesses in the private sector. Over the last 8 years, we have worked with B2B, B2C and Non-Profit brands in a variety of industries ranging from wedding services to construction to aerospace. Our process has been proven industry-agnostic because we work with you one-on-one, without assumptions.

Digital Marketing for Live Events Company

“Everything they’ve shown us so far has blown us away.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Bold Entity developed and executed a marketing strategy that included a website redesign, improving SEO, creating a PPC campaign, and managing social media content. They’re monitoring success using a CRM tool.

Scott Carter
Business Development Manager, Onstage Systems

Although they don’t have any metrics, the project has been a success so far. Bold Entity distinguishes themselves from other providers by catering to their client’s needs and providing a personal touch to their service. Most importantly, their proactivity has improved engagement with new customers.

I’m the business development manager with Onstage Systems in Dallas, Texas. We’re a concert and live event production company that provides audio, lighting, video, and staging for concerts, festivals, and corporate events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bold Entity?

Our company is several decades old and didn’t have a marketing or outreach strategy. As we were expanding, we brought in Bold Entity to help us develop new relationships.

They’ve redesigned our website and taken over our social media. They publish weekly posts, monthly articles, and are branching into the realm of blogging. We’ve provided a set amount for advertising and they manage our PPC ads in addition to improving the site’s SEO. They’ve also provided a CRM tool that tracks how many people are visiting our platform and how long they’re spending on our site.

We interact directly with 4-5 people on their team.

How did you come to work with Bold Entity?

Our business owner met theirs through a small business education class and formed a solid relationship.

We’ve spent more than $50,000.

We began working together in November 2018 and the project is ongoing.

Everything they’ve shown us so far has blown us away. They’re great at coming up with clear and concise language to help us relate to customers on a scale greater than we could have on our own. We’ve just completed our website redesign and received access to the CRM tool, so I don’t have any metrics at the moment.

Their team is top-notch and very proactive though, which makes my life much easier. For example, a potential client interested in our staging services posted on our Facebook page. Bold Entity called us up within minutes to alert us. I’m not constantly monitoring our social media, but because they let us know, I was able to engage the client.

How did Bold Entity perform from a project management standpoint?

Since there’s a personal relationship between our company owners as well, they’re really easy to work with. We also interact with their team on a daily basis and they’re on top of everything. As partners, they’re nice and fun to work with.

They add a personal touch to the project. They’re very much a boutique, catering to their client's type of outfit. I can call or email them and know that I’ll get nearly an immediate response.

I don’t think they need to work on anything—we’re happy with everything they’ve done for us.

Know that they don’t think the way you do, and that’s a good thing. They’ve enlightened us by showing that the verbiage we work doesn’t always relate to the customers. They’ve forced us to think outside the box to engage with our clients better.

Branding & Promotional Collateral for Multiple Companies

"When they designed something for us, it was very sharp and presentable."

Nov. 2018 - Oct. 2019

Bold Entity was tasked with creating and implementing branding strategies for multiple startups. Deliverables included brand guidelines, deck templates, trade show collateral, social/PR, web designs, and more.

Jon Bennett
Principal, Catalyze Dallas

Social media followers, as well as site conversions, increased substantially thanks to Bold Entity's tradeshow materials. Their team adapted quickly to changing deadlines while still producing visually-appealing content.

Catalyze Dallas is a holding company that extracts IP technology from Defense and other sectors for commercialization.

Alpine Advanced Materials and Metro Aerospace are two of the companies that have been started through Catalyze Dallas and all three of these companies utilized Bold Entities services. I am a Principal for Catalyze Dallas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bold Entity?

We hired Bold Entity to help with branding and marketing of our companies. We hired Bold to create strategic plans and brand guides as well as produce tactical deliverables for us including BD decks, trade show collateral, social media posts, press releases, website designs, and more.

Our goals were to establish brand look and feel and copy for a variety of platforms across each company. With an overarching goal of establishing a brand presence and professional look in the media (press, website, social).

We selected this vendor because we were referred by an individual in the Executive Women's Forum Group.

After selecting this vendor, they took each company through a workshop to develop a strategy and branding guide. They then worked on a full refresh of two of our Websites.

Reoccurring tasks included updating social media, writing and managing press releases, managing photo/video shoots , creating trade show items, BD Decks and other necessary collateral.

We worked with everyone on the team and had open, easy and consistent communication with the owner.

Since beginning our work, we have increased our followers on our social media accounts as well as increased the conversions we receive from engagements on our website. We have used the decks and materials they have made consistently at tradeshows and abroad and have filled our pipeline with leads utilizing their work products.

The workflow was good between teams. Bold was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls and were really flexible when it came to changing deadlines or projects.

Bold Entity made very professional and visually appealing content for our web and collateral. When they designed something for us, it was very sharp and presentable. Their impressive creative abilities also translate to their website design skills.

Bold was the perfect partner for Catalyze Dallas and its affiliates. They were a great partner to start our business journey, over time our business scaled faster than we expected.

Overall Score They were a great partner to begin marketing with
    Never had an issue with scheduling. Always made us feel like a priority.
    Cost was reasonable
    The quality was professional and collateral always turned out great
    We are likely to refer Bold Entity to companies for their incredible design skills

Communications Management for Insurance Agency

“They feel like a true partner and they want us to succeed.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Bold Entity provided rebranding and marketing services to a small insurance agency based in Dallas, Texas. Their work included Facebook advertising, SEO strategy and analysis, and content creation.

Jamie Fagan
President, AIM

The marketing work performed by Bold Entity has directly resulted in increases in web traffic and business engagements since the beginning of the project. Their team is incredibly supportive and big-picture oriented, focusing on their client’s end goals and establishing objectives to best pursue it.

We are a small insurance agency in Dallas, Texas and I’m the president. We focus on offering commercial property and casualty insurance to educational non-profits like parent-teacher associations and education foundations across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bold Entity?

We were looking to figure out how to grow. The challenge with that was that most of the organizations in our market don’t really know the reasons why they might need insurance. We hired Bold Entity to help in marketing to those groups.

They helped us with our social media and helped us organize our website analytics. We developed an SEO strategy to figure out how we were driving people to our website and change the search terms we were targeting. Essentially it was a full-stack marketing overhaul.

We did some Facebook ads, but the majority of what they did was actually content creation around an aspect of our brand that we really hadn’t emphasized before. A lot of our partners like that we are a small family-run business, and they helped us incorporate that into our brand and marketing materials.

We’ve worked with about five people from their team for one reason or another. I know they brought in a few freelancers for things like video production at various times, as well.

How did you come to work with Bold Entity?

I met Valerie (Founder, Bold Entity) through a small business program that we were both involved in. I learned a lot about her business through the program and got to know her as well, and then when we had this problem, I knew that I wanted to work her on it.

We pay them $3,750 a month, so it’s been about $45,000 in total so far.

We kicked things off in November 2018 and our work is ongoing.

We are currently working to implement a new software to help us track analytics more numerically, but we have definitely seen success in terms of traffic driven to our website since the project got started. That growth is directly based on the work that they’ve done for us.

How did Bold Entity perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project management is relatively informal because of the level of trust that we have in their company, and that works really well. They feel like a true partner and they want us to succeed. Rather than establishing how many newsletters and Facebook posts we do a month, we just evaluate whether or not we’re all working toward a common goal.

If they ever miss a timeframe, which rarely happens, they will always let us know ahead of time and then follow up to make sure we get the materials eventually. So, I’ve been extremely satisfied with our project management.

I would say, like I mentioned, that they really seem more big-picture than other companies I’ve worked with. A lot of firms will look at what they promised you in your contract and just make sure they fulfill that; Bold Entity is focused on growing together and doing whatever they can to ensure your success instead of checking off boxes.

I don’t think there’s anything I really wish they did differently. I do wish I had a better understanding of the analytics, but we are working on that and I trust them enough that it’s not a huge issue for me.

Trust them, because they really do have your business’s best interests at heart.

Branding for Executive Coaching Firm

"Their work makes us look like we’ve jumped to the next level, which is exactly what I was looking for."

Jan. - Oct. 2019

Bold Entity developed a brand strategy that involved customer research, social media, and public relations. They also provided copywriting for the web and on-page SEO.

Fort Worth, Texas
Sandi Mitchell
CEO, Apex Catalyst Group

Customer engagement has been unanimously positive thanks to Bold Entity’s deliverables. Their thorough approach delivered a consistent look across the client’s various materials. Bold Entity adhered to deadlines and displayed committed and personal customer service.

I’m the owner of Apex Catalyst Group. We work with mid- to small-size companies’ owners and leadership teams on EOS (entrepreneurial operating system) implementation. This allows them to create the infrastructure necessary to grow. Generally, we do executive coaching, team coaching, and leadership development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bold Entity?

This started when we looked to rebrand, and I had no idea how to start or what to do. Bold Entity did a brand strategy for us, interviewing clients, creating and search for avatars on social media to see what people like my clients were saying.

They were three parts to the brand strategy work they did. First, they investigated how our clients saw us, which turned out to be “competent,” and “authentic.” Based on that, they identified the colors we should be using: blue for competence and orange for authenticity. They also analyzed social media to see how our clients and people like our clients were talking about us. Those results were delivered in a report, along with what we needed to change to get more clients.

The second part was writing pages for our new website based on SEO principles. They wrote their six pages exactly as I would have thanks to the extra research they did. Finally, they handled public relations for our launch party. This involved consolidating all my social media into place, changing banners, and working with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Linked. They also sent our press releases and provided us with a month's-worth of social media posts.

I worked with three people, but Valerie (CEO/Founder, Bold Entity) was my main contact.

How did you come to work with Bold Entity?

I’d met Valerie several times before. I’m a faculty member for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, and Valerie came through my class.

We spent $8,000 with them.

We worked together from January until October 2019.

We’ve had so many people reach out based on the newsletters and social media templates Bold Entity gave us. Valerie even worked with a third-party website development person we were using. Bold Entity was very professional in achieving continuity across all our properties. Everything started and now continues because of their vision. Their work makes us look like like we’ve jumped to the next level, which is exactly what I was looking for.

How did Bold Entity perform from a project management standpoint?

It was really good. I wasn’t sure what to expect going in, but they walked me through exactly when things should happen and what needed to be happening. They were good at setting and meeting own deadlines, as well as telling me what I needed to do and by when. They kept me on track.

Part of why I chose them is that I got to know Valeria. She has such a heart for people and backs it up with great experience. I trusted her, and that’s’ a huge thing. Every person we worked with had that same heart and experience, and everyone who interacted with their team was highly impressed, which made me look good.

There’s only one thing, and it's showing me how to do everything once they’re gone. For example, I tried to upload a YouTube video recently and I wasn’t quite sure how it worked. If I ask them they’ll certainly help me.

Trust them. They love questions, and the more questions I had the more the clearer they were able to be.