Corporate Filmmaking

Bryan's films are works of art that engage the human spirit while clearly defining a company's desired message.

Bryan's clients value the experience, effort, and creativity it takes to produce the advance quality of films passionate and goal driven companies deserve.

Bryan's production expertise is twofold.  He produces thoughtful and enriched stories that captivate and inspire your intended audience, for example company profiles, employee features, investor relations, new sales acquisitions.  Second are brand campaigns that require an immediate and positive response, i.e. PPC campaigns to promote a new product/service.

Bryan's production experience spans 18-years, including twelve at Sportsnet, Canada's most watch cable network.  There he produced, directed and was copy writer for award winning brand campaigns, documentaries, and sales films.  He took those experiences and parlayed it into a successful entrepreneurial career as a corporate filmmaker that continues to help companies grow profitably, and guide them through the changing landscapes, trends and requirements for today's television and digital demands.

Toronto, Canada

Cadman Capital, MSTA Canada, Sportsnet, Rogers, Manulife, GM Canada

Video Production for Canadian Trade Association

"Within 48 hours, they produced crisp videos of each company articulating what they have to offer."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Bolan Creative produced a series of two-minute corporate videos based on interviews they conducted at an industry trade show.

Mississauga, Canada
Ryan McEachern
Managing Director, Mining Suppliers Trade Association Canada

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Bolan Creative's flexible and client-focused approach  helped them meet tight project deadlines. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I’m the managing director for the Mining Suppliers Trade Association Canada. It's a nonprofit association and the national voice for mining suppliers, with about 300 corporate members across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bolan Creative?

The challenge was to utilize the medium of video to help amplify our members’ marketing efforts.

Since we hadn't utilized video very much, we decided to do a pilot project at an industry event in Toronto. We announced the opportunity to our membership and got a response from eight companies. Bolan Creative designed a program where they interviewed the participating members at the trade show about what they're doing, who they are, and what's coming up for them. The goal was to have them articulate their value proposition to potential customers. Bryan (owner, Bolan Creative) served as the interviewer. He did all the preparation with the companies to get them ready and then actually did the taping. Finally, he delivered two-minute videos of each company.

Bryan was our point of contact from inception to execution and delivery. He brought on his team to assist with the execution of the product.

How did you come to work with Bolan Creative?

We first crossed paths about a year ago. Bryan has an interest in the mining sector and was looking to gain exposure to that network. We saw a perfect fit to collaborate through our association and his product.

His fees and services were very reasonable, and he was willing to work with us based on the scope that we needed.

The work took place from January–March 2018.

Within 48 hours, they produced crisp videos of each company articulating what they have to offer. All the participating companies were very impressed by the final product and by the service provided by Bolan Creative. One of our members delayed a press release by a day so that they could incorporate their new video. Another company posted their video on a social media platform and they got hundreds of hits on the video as a result. The partnership worked out so well, I'm looking to introduce this product and service offering to our members at all our shows in the future.

How did Bolan Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Bryan did an excellent job. He told us what he was going to do and then he did exactly as he said. I was initially skeptical at the tight timeline but he delivered on that as well. He was very involved in terms of making sure everything was on schedule. Sometimes the biggest challenge of a video is to find a skilled interviewer, so it was great that he filled that role. Bryan was fully engaged in the whole process.

I really appreciate Bryan’s hands on approach to his company. He has a great personality: easy to get along with and very flexible. He really listened to our needs, which was key in delivering what our members wanted. I’m looking forward to doing much more with Bolan Creative in the future.

Clearly articulate what you want to the best of your ability. Bryan's very good at asking the right questions and listening to your needs, and he’s flexible throughout the journey.

Overall Score They were very attentive to our needs.
    They work in a timely manner and deliver on schedule.
    I got tremendous value for what I paid.
    They delivered above and beyond our expectations.
    I recommend them all the time.

Video Production for Sports Network

"Our finished product was excellent. He delivered everything we needed and more."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Bolan Creative provided a full-service media production for a sports series. They oversaw all camera work, audio production, creative direction, and pre- and post-production.

10,001 + Employees

Toronto, Canada
Michael Zitney
Creative Director, Branded & Original Content, Sportsnet

The media Bolan Creative produced thrilled the customers and convinced them to extend their buy. The team was proactive, taking care of all aspects of production. Their president's creative and personable approach with interviewees was exceptional and critical to the project's success.

Sportsnet is the national hockey league (NHL) rights holders and biggest sports network in Canada. I’m the creative director in charge of brand, content, and production.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bolan Creative?

We needed a production company or freelancer for an NHL deal with one of our biggest clients. It was high profile and in its early stages. Our client wanted to do an entire series including a shoot with T.J. Oshie of the Washington Capitals. We really needed a vendor that could bring out his big personality and have a lot of fun with it. We wanted to showcase to viewers a different perspective of NHL players and their pregame rituals.

I handed over the entire production to Bolan Creative. I oversaw and approved some decisions, but their team fully took over the camera work, audio production, creative direction, and pre- and post-production. For pre-production, they liaised and set everything public relations (PR) and public affairs (PA) wise with the Washington Capitals. In post-production, they edited, supervised, reviewed, and liaised with me to make sure we had the proper finished product. They helped create a whole series for our client.

I worked with Brian (President, Bolan Creative) directly. I don’t know who else was involved.

How did you come to work with Bolan Creative?

I had a preexisting relationship with their president. I knew him from his previous production days at Sportsnet and was familiar with his work. I felt comfortable bringing him on, and I'm glad we did.

We invested 30,000 CAD ($22,820 USD).

We started in December 2016 and finished in January 2017.

Their work was a major impact on our success, and our client was thrilled. Our of our series, the T.J. Oshie production really stood out to the client. They extended their buy on Sportsnet for that one in particular, which was great. Brian gave us more value for our money. I know other production companies in the same line of work would have charged a lot more.

How did Bolan Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided a turnkey service, and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Compared to other companies, I didn't have to get too involved as Bolan Creative easily took care of everything. There were no issues leading up to it, and they made my job easy. Brian had everything organized, timing interviews and beating deadlines. He got our first cut the day before it was due, and the client was thrilled. He was fantastic with time management. He had a crazy, quick turnaround, and he worked around the clock to get it done.

Brian's organization and creativity were impressive. I was on the shoot myself and seeing him work with T.J. was exceptional. When the camera was off, he really put Oshie at ease. This was really important because it allowed T.J. to really open up when the camera was turned on. Our industry really values humanizing our athletes; Brian’s personality really brought that out. Our finished product was excellent. He delivered everything we needed and more.

Engage them as early as possible. They're a turnkey production company. If you're clear on all your details for shoots and projects, you'll have nothing to worry about. He’ll deliver you an amazing final product.

Overall Score It was a full-service production.
    He hit every deadline and even beat some deadlines. He worked overtime to help us.
    I went to them with a set budget, and he never batted an eye.
    They delivered a full production, which is hard to find. They made it easy for us.