We design & build effective websites for startups

Bocain Designs has been creating websites for small business owners for over a decade. We are located in upstate NY and have served businesses in the greater Albany region since 2010.  In addition to working locally, we have a Fiverr PRO profile which has let us work with over 2,500 entrepreneurs from 80+ countries.

We've earned over 1,800 5-star reviews in doing so.

We specialize in creating WordPress websites for local service providers, educational institutions, medical groups, and e-commerce businesses.

If you already have a website, we're experienced with running split-testing campaigns to improve your site, perform usability and accessibility tests, and enhance your current website with new features.

Colonie, NY
  • 95 Consaul Rd
    Colonie, NY 12205

Hands of Hope Online, Dolbey Company, The Hangar at Albany Airport

The Hangar at Albany Airport Image

The Hangar at Albany Airport

This organization restores and showcases warplanes from the World Wars. Their museum and event venue needed a website that they could easily update as new planes are restored and added to their collection.

Dolbey Company Image

Dolbey Company

Dolbey Company needed a new website for its Fusion Narrate software. We built them a new site with WordPress which has allowed them to grow their web traffic and increase their leads.

Hands of Hope Online - Website Image

Hands of Hope Online - Website

Hands of Hope is a nonprofit organization that helps villages in Africa get basic but necessary infrastructure aid such as digging wells, creating schools, hospitals, and food security.

They needed a new website to replace their previous 2009 site. This new site was built in WordPress and allows them to feature upcoming fundraisers and events, share stories from Africa, and to collect donations.

Business Consulting for Freelance Web Developer

"They have so much experience (15+ years) ... that makes it hard to imagine working with anyone else."

Jan. - Apr. 2020

Bocain Designs served as a consultant and mentor for a freelance web developer. They worked to expand and improve their client's customer relations. They also consulted on industry practices and technologies.

Mahopac, New York
Web Developer, Freelance

Bocain Designs helped double the client's digital traffic over the course of six months. They've also helped the client better retain customers. Their work improved the client's communication and resulted in better customer relations. The team's deep and robust industry knowledge distinguishes them.

I am the owner and sole proprietor of a web design studio

For what projects/services did your company hire Bocain Designs?

Bocain Design was hired as a consultant and a mentor and has since provided nothing but the highest level of service. It is hard to quantify, but the help provided has been absolutely invaluable.

To grow my business and my knowledge of the field, and to be able to improve client relations.

I found this vendor through an online platform for creators and skilled laborers called Fiverr

Bocain Designs came int to help me understand how best to communicate with my clientele, and what technologies are best suited for staying competitive moving forward in my profession.

The team composition included myself, and Bocain Design

Bocain Design has helped me increase traffic to my business by over 100% in the last 6 months, and has helped me learn how to retain clientele by a noticeable metric. I have improved my overall communication, and have left more clients happy than before.

Project management was arranged by using Trello, and constant back and forth communication (sometimes video calls, sometimes via chat platforms) and it was incredibly effective.

I find Bocain Designs deep and robust knowledge the most impressive thing. They have so much experience (15+ years) to back up a very extensive underlying knowledge that makes it hard to imagine working with anyone else.

Overall Score 5 stars, 10/10, two thumbs up, take your pick
    Very easy, very low pressure, very flexible
    Outrageously affordable
    Top quality, top knowledge, top work ethic, top restuls
    10/10