Michigan's Best Web Development Company

BMG Media Co. was founded in 2009 to help local business associates build out their brands, designs, and websites amidst the turmoil of our nation’s recession. BMG Media Co. quickly grew to become a successful business that has serviced over 1000 clients to date in multiple countries. Although we call Birmingham, MI home, we globally source all of our vendors and have satellite offices in multiple countries to service our clients 24/7.

Our sweet spot is custom web design and software development. We also excel at providing branding, e-commerce solutions and mobile application development for startups and small & large-size businesses. With our vast expertise in multiple industries, we understand what our clients need and craft the perfect solution. While other companies in our industry stick to stock templates that are fast and easy, we take a methodical, custom approach with the tools to scale your business on mobile and on the web.

Our decision to open our business during the recession became more than our history. It became our battle cry. We refuse to back down and follow a template. We are explorers who forage into unknown territory, our eyes open, ready to seize any opportunity.

Birmingham, MI

B-File System

Cooper Street Cookies

Vloggle App

Site Dev & Design for Real Estate Company

“Their approach is to put together a secure site that works well and has everything we need it to have.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

BMG Media Co. designed and developed a WordPress site for a real estate company. They put together content and did all videos and graphics. The team created a contact feature and integrated another site’s API.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Managing Principal, Lippincott Real Estate Advisors

They take a personalized approach to development, producing clean, custom sites that are secure and functional. Although their site isn’t live yet, internal stakeholders are pleased with BMG Media Co.’s responsive nature. The team is flexible and readily available, even on weekends.

I’m the managing principal of a real estate brokerage company that deals with a very specific type of property.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

My company needed to build a website. We wanted the site to be compatible so that someone else could come in and make changes to it in the future.

BMG Media Co. developed and designed a WordPress website. My team provided written content, and they compiled everything. They did all videos and graphics. The team also built a feature that enables users to input their contact information. They integrated an API from another website.

We worked with 2–3 team members, including a lead graphic designer and a creative designer.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

I found BMG Media Co. online and met with them. The reason I chose them is that they seemed to have an individualized approach to website development, whereas other vendors used more standard, cookie-cutter templates that they just filled in with logos and colors. Their work also had a cleaner look.

We began working with them in May 2019, and the work is ongoing. We’ve experienced gaps in the project because other things have come up and taken precedence. The website should be live soon.

They’ve been very responsive. We really like working with them.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Once we selected them, they began moving forward within a day. They have a very flexible approach. The team is on top of it; even on the weekends, we go back and forth on certain things.

We primarily communicate via phone and email. They also create mockups and upload them to a tool that allows my team to check on their progress. My team can go through the mockups and make changes before they move into coding, which is helpful.

They’re very candid when it comes to using the website, reaching our client base, and suggesting different SEO approaches. Whereas it seemed like other vendors were looking to sell some big software packages that we’d spend a large sum of money on annually, I’ve never felt like that with BMG Media Co. Their approach is to put together a secure site that works well and has everything we need it to have. They work in an efficient and effective manner.

I can’t say that I’d have them improve on anything. No glaring issues have come to the surface as of yet.

Be ready to be responsive, because they’re active.

Custom WordPress Site for Freelance Designer

“Their designs are up to par with what I wanted, which is a big requirement for me.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

BMG Media Co. built a custom WordPress site for a freelance designer. Deliverables included frontend development and CSS3 animations. The design and development are uniquely integrated with an updatable interface.

Ferndale, Michigan
Rachel Price
Owner, Emwill Design Co

Internal stakeholders attribute increased business to the modern and user-accessible site that BMG Media Co. crafted. Organized, timely, and professional, the team delivered excellent custom design and development services and fostered an amicable, accessible partnership.

I’m the owner of Emwill Design Co. My work spans branding, design, and photography.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

I’ve been doing freelance design work for six years now, and I wanted to take a step further to legitimize my business and have an online presence. I wanted to create a nice website, but I didn’t have enough development skills as a designer.

BMG Media Co. developed a custom WordPress site that is modern and features CSS3 animation. They continue to provide updates and maintenance as needed.

My two points of contact are Blake (Founder and CEO, BMG Media Co.) and Piper (Graphic Designer, BMG Media Co.). Blake handles the development, and Piper is the lead designer. They have full development and design teams.

How did you come to work with BMG Media?

I found BMG Media Co. through a connection. They’re local, which is nice. The team has created a lot of websites, such as for several downtown restaurants. Being in the web design business, I was familiar with them and knew they were a bigger name company that has done a lot of cool projects in the past. When I originally met with their team and asked what the possibilities were for the site, they said there weren’t any restrictions. Whatever I wanted, they were willing to make happen.

The project cost around $12,000.

The project started in May 2019, and they completed the site in July. The whole process lasted ten weeks, including our first connection, the design, refinement, development, and the demo site debut. They continue to do some updates.

I’m getting a lot more business, and I’ve definitely increased my revenue. I’m super happy with the website. Their designs are up to par with what I wanted, which is a big requirement for me.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

BMG Media Co. is super organized and works quickly. When I had a new request or wanted to circle back on something, they were easy to work with. The process has been smooth and professional. We communicate via email and phone.

It’s been great to work with them because they’re super friendly. Blake will answer my calls any time of the day, and the team is always available; I never feel like I’m bothering them or asking stupid questions. BMG Media Co. has this process on lockdown, and their people skills are above average. Some design or development agencies lose that personal aspect.

I worked with their design team, which was great because they brought a different perspective. They provided feedback on animation and other new components that I could do on the development end, so that collaboration was nice.

Honestly, no. They're great.

It's hard to say because their clients are so different. BMG Media Co. works with Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies, like me. My process has been seamless, so I can’t think of anything that would make it go smoother than it already has. I know BMG Media Co. does lots of custom development, from WordPress to Shopify. They do backend and algorithm customization.

Web Redesign for Real Estate Development Co

"BMG Media Co. was with us every step of the way, creating a comfortable engagement."

Oct. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Following guidelines, BMG Media Co. redesigned a website including logos and descriptions to improve brand image. The team simplified and implemented content to streamline the site’s UI/UX and functionality.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
Executive Assistant, Real Estate Development Company

BMG Media Co. helped increase website traffic, delivering a clean platform that has received positive feedback. Providing quick responses, the team fostered a collaborative relationship to ensure project goals were met. Their attention to detail ensured a valuable partnership.

I’m the executive assistant at a real estate development and management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

We didn’t like the way our company was presented on our website. The platform was difficult to maneuver and inconsistent; it needed an update. We had an agency review the platform a few years ago but weren’t satisfied with their work. Our team wanted a more simplistic and less overwhelming site but didn’t know how to implement those changes.

BMG Media Co. redesigned our entire website following our specific requirements. Their team simplified the platform, reorganizing provided content including pictures and videos. They streamlined the busy frontpage, which allows users to access more detailed information further into the platform. Their team also designed a page with a video rotation. Providing them with the language, they created logos and wrote clear descriptions for display. BMG Media Co. also implemented Google Analytics, which enables our team to track engagement.

I coordinated with the founder of the company, Blake (Founder, BMG Media Co.). Other teammates worked on the project, but I don’t know how many.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

I handled the recruitment of a web design company along with a teammate. We narrowed the field down to three candidates. Ultimately, we picked BMG Media Co. because their team was willing to work within our parameters. They also did their homework; their team knew about our company and our previous projects.

This project cost between $10,000–$25,000.

We began collaborating in October 2018 and ultimately completed the project by April 2019.

Our website looks 100% better than the original version. Since the new website launched, we’ve experienced more traffic. We’ve also received calls on a regular basis from users who say they love the new platform. As their team was detail-oriented, people compliment the work BMG Media Co. produced.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

BMG Media Co. got the project up and running but the process was collaborative. We uploaded photos into the website’s library. Then, their team would maneuver the image, redesigning a page with our team. We were able to work on the website at the same time.

Whenever I sent an e-mail, BMG Media Co. responded within minutes. After communicating any inaccuracies with their team, they would resolve them right away.

BMG Media Co. was with us every step of the way, creating a comfortable engagement. We were never waiting for responses. I can’t say enough; we were very pleased with them.

Honestly, I didn’t have any issues whatsoever.

Look at other sites for inspiration. Have project goals because BMG Media Co. can implement any ideas. Their team can help.

Web Design & Dev for Technology Company

"They adapted to our unique requirements and generated creative solutions to our challenges with ease."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

BMG Media Co. designed and developed a website to attract more leads. After leading a thorough discovery phase, the team built the site in just 45 days. They’ve since transitioned into a support role.

Medina, Ohio
Bill Fodera
Vice President of Sales, TEG

The new site has brought in more business and garnered overwhelming praise from stakeholders for its visual appeal. BMG Media Co. manages a productive workflow due to their accessibility, responsiveness, and timely delivery. The team’s penchant for creative problem-solving stands out.

I’m the vice president of sales at Technology Engineering Group (TEG).

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

We engaged BMG Media Co. to develop and design a website that would attract our target audience: top decisions makers in IT, wireless networks, and network infrastructures.

We first held an in-person meeting to discuss the top 5–10 things we’d like to change or implement on the website. We wrote out pros, cons, thoughts, and ideas on a whiteboard. We also consulted the most current data, whitepapers, references, and press releases to determine the attributes we want to focus on. We wanted our target audience to be encouraged to download these materials.

After the prep work was complete, BMG Media Co. built the website from scratch in 45 days. We’re now working to implement SEO and Google Ads to maximize our search rankings.

My key contact is Blake (Founder, BMG Media Co.).

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

After considering 12–18 companies and narrowing our list down to three choices, we selected BMG Media Co. Their team was local, and their services not only spoke of web development but also generating leads with top executives looking for Wi-Fi projects. Also, my conversation with Blake impressed me; he asked excellent questions, offered creative ideas, and had a great deal of experience with large, complex projects that turned out successfully.

We spent $15,000.

We started working together in October 2018. The website is finished, but BMG Media Co. continues to provide ongoing support services.

BMG Media Co.’s work yielded a highly professional website. The animation is subtle and clever, the back-office functions flawlessly, and the press buttons direct to our quotes in the top five IT journals. As a result, our quality and quantity of leads generated have increased substantially. We’ve received more business from key decision-makers looking for alternative wireless solutions.

Internally, we’ve adjusted our product and service lineups; BMG Media Co. adapted to these changes with ease. We’re incredibly excited to bring this website into 2019. It will absolutely play a part in our company’s success going forward.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

The team met every deadline without sacrificing quality. They adapted to our unique requirements and generated creative solutions to our challenges with ease.

We communicate at least twice a month. We regularly exchange questions and answers via email, and BMG Media Co. was consistently quick to respond. Our proximity also means that we can drop in for quick meetings as needed. They always make time for us.

BMG Media Co. turned a complicated idea into a successful, working solution. At first, I wasn’t sure how feasible the project was, especially given our many requirements. However, they accomplished our goals and exceeded my expectations. Their innovative ideas and quality foundation work have made for seamless collaboration and a top-notch site.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Having our initial meeting face-to-face gave us a good understanding of how our teams would work together. My gut reaction told me that BMG Media Co. would meet our project’s needs perfectly, and we went from a total cold call to a successful website. We look forward to adding functionalities with their team over the next 3–18 months.

Overall Score BMG Media Co. produced a complex yet concise website in about six weeks. We couldn’t be happier with their work.
    The team never missed a meeting or a deadline.
    The site had incredible visual appeal and looked amazingly professional.
    BMG Media Co. delivered a high-quality website ahead of schedule. The final design was clean, clear, and concise.
    I’m absolutely willing to refer them to anyone.

Self Service Portal Web App Dev for Grocery Chain

"Their background and overall skill level are impressive."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2018

BMG Media Co. developed a customer portal web application, working on the frontend and integrating with another vendor’s API. They used React and JavaScript, among other technologies for the build.

Westlake, Michigan
CIO, D&B Grocers

The finished portal meets its requirements perfectly, allowing the customer service team to focus their efforts elsewhere as users employ the self-service app. BMG’s team is talented and displayed their technical skill, but could improve the range of technologies they work with.

I’m the CIO of an online wholesale grocers and distributors.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

We needed development assistance with an online self-service portal for our customers.

They developed the customer portal as a web application. Their role was to develop the frontend piece that worked alongside our vendor’s API, which had been created for this purpose. I was the connection between both parties, working directly with each to come up with the solution that worked in the confines of our ERP.

The project began with us all scoping out the work, then designing the backend and frontends simultaneously. It was developed using React, JavaScript, and style sheets, while the backend is in Python with the data in Microsoft SQL. This was migrated to an AWS MariaDB data source.

We did user acceptance testing, after which we released the app internally for sales use. It was then released slowly to customers in order to ensure that no bugs were encountered. Eventually, it was mass released.

We worked directly with Blake (Founder, BMG Media Co.), but I know there was a developer on the project too.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

We received a recommendation from the owner of our company as Blake had done some frontend work for him in the past.

We spent $250,000.

We worked together from October 2016–January 2018.

The project produced great results and freed up a lot of time for our customer service team. This enabled us to reassign those resources to other responsibilities. 20 man-hours a day have been saved due to the portal.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an okay job with the management and kept the project going well. Blake was mainly responsible for it and communicated effectively throughout. We spoke with him daily, had weekly meetings, and if there were issues we could contact him any time.

Their background and overall skill level are impressive. Blake has a strong background in this industry. He’s a very savvy frontend developer, and his backend developer is very talented too. I also appreciated his experience in the food industry.

They could improve the span of different languages that they can code in. Had they been more upfront about what languages were used, we may have gone in a different direction. However, our owner is happy so I’m happy.

Have everything in order before you begin. They won’t know your business, so you have to be the subject matter expert for your industry.

Overall Score It’s great. We’re already talking about another project.
    We had a lot of postponed meetings. They’re great to have around, as long as goes very wrong.
    We just released it, so it’s too soon to tell, but it seems like it will pay for itself quickly.
    They were very communicative, articulated what we needed well, and were open to different ideas.
    As long as it’s the right fit. I’ve already recommended them in some areas.

Frontend & Backend Web Design for Gaming Company

“Compared to larger agencies, they're not only less expensive, but also more responsive.”

BMG Media rebuilt a website, including the front- and backend development and incorporation of custom features. Currently, they provide SEO services and keyword research.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Ziad Stephan
Sr. Social Media Marketing Manger, Zynga

BMG Media delivered an exceptional website that includes new interactive features. Highly flexible, timely, and responsive to feedback, their team is easier to work with than larger firms. They also offer more support and a great value for their services overall by comparison.

I'm the senior social media marketing manager for Zynga, a mobile gaming company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

Our website was outdated and not mobile friendly, so we engaged BMG Media to rebuild the site.

BMG Media designed and developed our website, working alongside our engineering team. After performing an audit of our previous site, they developed the front- and backend and built out our career page. This involved incorporating video content both on certain pages and within banners. Other site features included an install button that follows visitors throughout the site to remind them to download games.

Once we finished development, their team created an instructional video for our engineering team so that we could easily make updates to the backend going forward. They currently continue to provide SEO services such as keyword research.

We mostly work with Blake (Founder, BMG Media Co.), Rachel (Lead Designer, BMG Media Co.), and another staff member. We generally touch base with them twice a week.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

Out of all the pitches we received, BMG Media provided the best design and pricing options. They also seemed to genuinely understand what we were trying to do with our brand.

We started working together in January 2018 and will be finishing the full launch of the site over the next couple of weeks (September–October).

BMG Media delivered an exceptionally improved website that now can now display video and other features that we couldn't incorporate before. The enhancements they've made to our careers page are going to be hugely beneficial for us in terms of future recruiting.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They've performed very well considering our demands and have been flexible around our fluctuating timelines. They've been able to incorporate all of our feedback exceptionally well.

Compared to larger agencies, they're not only less expensive, but also more responsive. They're always available when we need to reach them.

No, nothing comes to mind.

If continuous communication is important, they're a great partner to work with. As more of a boutique agency, they're more willing to work at the client's preferred speed.

They're always on time and available for ad hoc meetings.
    Their services are almost half the price of a larger agency's, but they're able to provide more support.
    Their execution has been flawless.

Two WordPress Web Designs for Consulting Firm

"We don't need to handhold them, because their team is proactive and easily executes what needs to be done."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

BMG Media Co provides a 360-degree web development and design service using WordPress. Their team creates wireframes, fixes bugs, designs logos, fashions interfaces, develops databases, and more.

Northville, Michigan
Jeff Vlasic
CEO, Vlasic Roth

The website BMG Media developed receives positive feedback from users. The team is proactive, executing all technical requirements to ensure smooth development. Their designers consistently deliver trend-forward aesthetics that encourage customers to keep coming back.

I am the managing partner of Vlasic Roth.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co?

We needed website solutions for different organizations that we work with.

BMG Media first conducts high-level discussions about WordPress, the purpose of the website, the content goals, and overall business goal and functionalities required. Their team asks us for the budget, timeline, and sample websites our client enjoys. Then, they create a proposal that introduces their process and team. After receiving the deposit, their designers fabricate a basic site layout or logo within a couple of weeks. They will ask for feedback and approval before finalizing the designs.

During development, the team updates us when they need additional content. We work together in a rapid cycle of feedback to have the right amount of content on the appropriate pages. Once we're satisfied, they transition the beta site to the domain name. Their team also develops bug-fixes and correct issues after launch.

For the first website, BMG Media developed a website for an augmented reality (AR) training company. They created a high-production value and high-resolution video for the home page showing customers with the headset. Their team also developed company logo from scratch and integrated it throughout the site's design. This initial project helped us format our style guide for our other marketing materials.

Currently, BMG Media is working on a website for a medical examination company. We have several civic requirements for their site, in addition to standard features and a logo refresh. Their team is building a database of a 100–150 physicians. They're configuring it to show names and pictures, which link to the individual's email of their resume. Additionally, as part of the database, they're cataloging webinars the company produces and creating a searchable interface. They're also integrating a HIPPA-compliant, secure, document-upload function as part of a quick referral feature to expedite the process. We're also planning to create a third site for our firm because of our great experience with them so far.

I work primarily with their founder and main designer.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co?

BMG Media did work for one of our previous business partners, and they were also a local vendor. We met with them and described our requirements. They were straightforward, easy to communicate with, and thoroughly explained their process. Their price was extremely reasonable and within our budget.

We invested $15,000–$20,000 per website.

We started in March 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We receive a lot of good feedback on the website they've created so far, including an excellent video testimonial. The medical site is still in the final stages of development, so there are no metrics yet.

How did BMG Media Co perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great. They ask for my expectations early and often to easily estimate when work is to be completed. Most of the time, I directly contact their founder for requests, and he'll respond when it's done. From my perspective, their autonomy is great, because it avoids delays and effectively uses our time. We don't need to handhold them, because their team is proactive and easily executes what needs to be done; BMG Media is a well-oiled machine.

Their designers are top class and we're really happy with their visual aesthetics. In addition to their web development, some of our clients continue to use them for special promotional designs.

The more you can articulate and ready your content, the more they can create an engaging and tailored package. They will really dig into the details of your project. Invest the time upfront in clarifying your vision, because they can really figure out how to best display it.

Overall Score They make everything easy—I have no compliants.
    They schedule everything in the beginning and work quickly.
    They provide great value and won't bill you until the final product is released.
    They're professionals that delive high-quality results.
    We've already referred them many times.

Rebranding & Redesign Website for Cookie Company

"The quality of work and the design is fantastic. We can’t wait to launch the new site."

April 2018 - Ongoing

As part of a rebranding, BMG Media Co. is redesigning a website to boost overall functionality and design. The primary new feature is an updated product catalog.

Birmingham, Michigan
Owner, Cooper Street Cookies

While still pre-launch, the new site has received positive feedback from key internal stakeholders. BMG Media Co.'s accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m the owner of Cooper Street Cookies.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

We needed help redesigning and rebranding our website. Our previous web developer wasn't creative enough. It’s important that we have an awesome website in order to showcase the new products we’re launching.

We started with an introductory meeting with the BMG team. We showed them our products, and explained our vision. We had a few additional calls with them and my sales people to get them immersed in who we are as a company. I shared a few of my ideas with them as well as some other websites that I liked. From there, they started sending us ideas to review. We provided feedback on what we did and didn't like. Once we settled on a final concept, it took them about a three week period to completely execute the design. They’re scheduled to launch our new site in the next week.

I work directly with Blake (founder, BMG Media Co.) and one of his designers.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

I know Blake through some family friends, but I also found BMG online through a Google search. They had great reviews and great feedback from other people that I contacted. We were considering two or three other companies, but I liked the fact that their office is just a mile away from us. I also felt like he was going to do the best job for our company.

The total for the project is $15,000.

The project started a couple months ago (April 2018) and is close to complete.

The new site is pretty close to being done. They're like 99 percent of the way through development and testing. They were able to execute our vision in a short amount of time. The quality of work and the design is fantastic. We can’t wait to launch the new site.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a collaborative process. We talked probably two times per week through email, phone calls, and text messages. We met multiple times in their office throughout the project. They were very organized and thorough. They listened to the changes that we wanted and made them quickly. We gave them a lot of direction but they also let their creativity show. I have no complaints at all.

Their creativity is impressive. I appreciate their timeliness. They have a great ability to really listen to what we want and execute on that. I wouldn't change anything.

Look at other websites so that you can have a starting point of ideas you like. Be organized with what represents your brand so that they can have a good understanding of who you are. Then allow them to bring their creativity to the project.

Overall Score They did a great job in all aspects.
    They were always on time and never delayed.
    A fair and reasonable cost for the services rendered.
    Very pleased with the level of service and product.
    I would recommend them to anybody.

Web Design, App Development for Restaurant

"They will work extra hours and dedicate themselves to meet deadlines."

May 2018 - Ongoing

After a discovery phase, BMG Media developed the front- and backend of a website. Currently, they're working on a subscription feature.

Allen Park, Michigan
Kurt Lopez
Co-Owner, Catrinas

The site BMG Media developed have received positive feedback thus far. Although working within strict timelines, their team is responsive and efficient—always delivering quality work.

I am one of the owners of Catrinas, a taco restaurant in Detroit, Michigan.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media Co.?

Our main challenge was to develop a website that was well designed and scalable. It needed to impress our customers and potential investors and bolster the credibility of our brand. We also needed them to design an app for us.

They interviewed us to get the context of what the product is and what the brand represents. During our initial meetings, we shared drafts of prototype websites using placeholder images, text, call-outs, fonts, and slogans. Using those drafts, BMG Media developed a website with a home page, about page, menu page, and an ordering page.

As for the mobile app, BMG Media consulted us towards a vendor that could better fit our needs. They also helped us find ideal contractors for other creative aspects, such as interior/external signage and handouts. Currently, their team is working on a subscribe feature for our website, so customers can have the option to receive our publications.

I work with a creative director and a technical specialist. There was also a development team in the background.

How did you come to work with BMG Media Co.?

I was referred to them by my partners. They heard positive feedback from other folks about BMG Media, and we decided to meet with them.

We started the engagement in May 2018 and it is ongoing.

Potential customers and business partners reacted very positively to the site saying it has a metropolitan look, which is exactly what we want to portray.

How did BMG Media Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been excellent so far. The creative director clearly set out her goals and designs. Once, that her deliverable was concluded, the hand-off to the head developer was seamless. Then, he provided efficient and effective work from development to launch. We communicated daily for about two weeks. Now, we communicate less frequently, but they are always accessible and deliver on time.

Their immediacy and responsiveness are impressive. They really try to understand what you're trying to accomplish. Even if we give them a strict deadline, they will work extra hours and dedicate themselves to meet deadlines. Their accessibility has been phenomenal.

Anytime you work with a creative group, it’s important to have a clear vision of what kind of impression you want to create for your customers.

They meet every deadline and adapt well to changing timelines.
    Their cost is satisfactory.
    They deliver exactly what we ask for and on time.
    I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Branding and Web Design for Financial Services Company

“They want our site to succeed, and the quality of work they’ve provided clearly reflects that.”

June. 2017 - Ongoing

BMG Media built a new site using WordPress and custom code and revamped strategic messaging in web content and social media as part of an overarching rebrand.

Birmingham, Michigan
Jimmy Pollak
CEO, Detroit Financial

The new site has garnered a tremendous amount of positive user feedback and additional traffic since its launch. Attentive project management and a proactive approach facilitated a smooth development process. The team was friendly, responsive, and easy to work with throughout the project.

I’m the CEO at Detroit Financial. We’re a financial services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BMG Media?

We were looking for a company to help us with branding, site design and development, and messaging for both our site and social media channels.

In the beginning of the engagement, we had meeting to discuss our ideas and set out a preliminary scope. They came back to us with several ideas for color schemes and overall architecture and gave us a sense of the overall feel with several mock-ups. Once we decided on a development plan, they led all aspects of the process and updated us throughout. They drew out the proposed content, implemented our desired layout and color scheme, and the site was ready for launch after a final review meeting. It was built on WordPress with additional code and includes custom menu that answers questions and facilitates communication with our customers.

Currently, there are several ongoing social media projects. They oversee ad buying on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. They also created HTML templates for emails according to the new brand design.

We worked primarily with Blake (Founder, BMG Media) and Rachel (Lead Developer, BMG Media).

How did you come to work with BMG Media?

We had spoken with a number of local web design firms to prioritize our ability to meet with them face-to-face. I knew Blake and BMG from research I had done in the past for other projects, and after reviewing their portfolio, we knew they were the right choice for the job.

We’ve invested about $20,000.

We started working together in the summer of 2017, and there are still several projects in the pipeline.

We’ve gotten a tremendous amount of positive feedback on the new site. Their work has brought new traffic to the site, and we’ve been very pleased. They want our site to succeed, and the quality of work they’ve provided clearly reflects that.

How did BMG Media perform from a project management standpoint?

At the start of the engagement, we communicated multiple times a week. This moved to about twice a month during the heavier development stages. They were attentive, friendly, and supportive throughout the process. They also took a proactive approach to their work, which we very much appreciated. We spoke primarily via phone and email.

Don’t hesitate to openly communicate everything you’re seeking to accomplish. They’ll find creative solutions and strive to meet every expectation.

Overall Score The engagement has been fantastic. We have no complaints.
    They delivered everything ahead of schedule.
    Compared to other firms, they were among the most fairly priced.
    They do excellent work in pursuing unique and tailored solutions.
    I’ve already referred them to a number of firms.