We create explainer videos for humankind.

BluLux Media is a video production and animation agency specializing in the creation of explainer videos, 2D animated video, animations, motion graphics, corporate videos, training videos, live filming, 3D animated video, product videos, mobile app video, social media video, commercial video, promotional video, whiteboard video, animated gifs, video editing and post-production video.

We provide the full range of services required to complete your video project including, strategy, script writing, voiceover, storyboarding, video production, sound, music and all with unlimited revisions.

With a full team of skilled creative artists on staff, we also offer Graphic Design services which include: - Storyboarding - Illustrations - 2D Graphics/3D Graphics - Infographics - Social Media posts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat) - Presentations - Logos - PDF Brochures, Sell Sheets and Flyers - Email templates - Print Ads - Content writing/Script writing - Voice Talent - Translation and Transcreation - Ads and Posters For more information, visit our website at bluluxmedia.com

2006
New York, NY
  • 121 W. 36th Street #110
    New York, NY 10018
  • 1 League Way #61776
    Irvine, CA 92601

Johnson & Johnson, Unliever, ExxonMobil, Boston Consulting Group, Alexion, Ethicon, DePuys Synthes, Janssen, FabFitFun, NewsCorp, GoDaddy, P&G, Sony, Slack

AVA SAAS Video Image

AVA SAAS Video

AVA is a knowledge platform, fueled by AI, machine learning, and natural language programming

Social Media Marketing for Natural Hair App Startup

"Their clarity of communication and consistency in delivering a high-quality product stood out."

May - June 2020

BluLux Media produced an explainer video to illustrate the benefits of joining a platform for beauty brand vendors. This involved producing a storyboard and animation.

Founder, Tapisserie

While it's too early to determine results, the client is pleased with the vendor's effective workflow. They excelled at capturing the internal stakeholder's feedback and concerns in the video.

I am the Founder/CEO of a tech startup that provides a platform for women with natural hair to find the right products using AI (artificial intelligence).

For what projects/services did your company hire BluLux Media?

I hired BluLux Media to produce a video that will be used for a campaign to procure beauty brand vendors.

The goals were to provide a clear, professional and high quality video that would convey a message. That message was to promote the advantages/benefits of on boarding on our platform.

I selected this vendor based on prior works produced in the beauty space.

The scope was to provide an explainer video that provided an overview of our platform and tailor the message to speak directly to beauty brand vendors. They provided a story board and storyboard based on my specifications,. Once I approved, they animated and we worked to finalize the project.

I had a direct point of contact that I was able to provide details and feedback regarding my revisions. I am unsure how many individuals were involved with the production of the video.

It is too early to provide that information at the moment.

It was very effective. Has I mentioned before I had a POC that was able to capture my feedback and any concerns.

None that I can think of.

Overall Score It was truly a great experience.
    It was easy to get in touch with my point of contact.
    It was reasonable for the level of work they provided.
    The final product exceeded my expectations and was extremely high quality.
    Very likely. It was a great experience

Explainer Video Production for Health Startup

"I was blown away by BluLux's turnaround time."

May 2020

BluLux Media was responsible for creating an engaging explainer video for a telemedicine startup. The piece would convey the client's business offering in light of a partnership with a health insurance company.

Growth Marketing Manager, Galileo Health

BluLux Media delivered a piece that exceeded the standards of the client's leadership team. The team collaborated seamlessly with the client, and both teams kept each other informed of changes and new developments. They boasted an incredible turnaround time while maintaining excellent communication.

I am the Growth Marketing Manager at Galileo Health, a telemedicine company. I help manage customer acquisition efforts, plus digital and product marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire BluLux Media?

As part of a partnership with a large health insurance company, we needed a warm and exciting explainer video to help convey our business to potential patients on our marketing website.

Our goals for this project was to create a warm and friendly video with custom animations to explain our business model and highlight our value props to patients.

Research online, found vendor through Upwork.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

After selecting to partner with BluLux, we kicked off the project right away. We began by sharing our storyboard and vision for the video then collaborated on the execution of the animations and script. The end-product was everything we wanted and more. The team quickly implemented our feedback and captured the brand look/feel perfectly.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We communicated feedback through email. Both sides were able to turn around changes quickly and efficiently.

Our leadership team was very happy with the video and we are excited to use the video for our landing page.

The workflow between our team and BluLux flowed easily and we used email communication, Google Sheets, and Dropbox to provide feedback and keep each other informed of changes.

I was blown away by BluLux's turnaround time—they were able to create a custom animation video with a voiceover, despite multiple changes to the script in less than 3 weeks. They were very on top of feedback and communication throughout the process as well. I can't thank Caroline and her team enough.

Nope!