Grow Your Business Through Marketing

BlueTreeDigital is the full service marketing agency with the perfect blend of content and design. Our team provides all the traditional and inbound internet marketing services any business needs to become established , increase leads and skyrocket ROI. We provide services customized to your needs. We can help you start your business from scratch or give you the extra boost your company needs.

We provide strategy, logo design/branding, web design, website hosting and maintenance, advertising, SEO, PPC, social media, event marketing and much more. Let's make your dreams a reality by exceeding your marketing goals and growing your business into something amazing.

Reston, VA
  • 1900 Campus Commons Dr #100
    Reston, VA 20191

Web Development for Management Consulting Company

"BlueTreeDigital is in the top layer of companies that we've dealt with. ... It's more of a partnership versus vendor-customer relationship."

2014 - Ongoing

The client’s marketing company brought BlueTreeDigital in for the development and launch of the company’s website and kept the agency on for structural enhancements and UI changes.

Falls Church, Virginia
Senior Executive Consultant, Management Consulting Company

BlueTreeDigital performs well for the client and delivered a quality website that received positive feedback. The agency’s contributions coincided with increased traffic and visibility opportunities. BlueTreeDigital is praised for their responsiveness.

We are a management consulting company that specializes in IT consulting, performance and human capital, and project management.

I am a Senior Executive Consultant. I do some client work in IT strategy, and I'm also responsible for all our internal technology.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BlueTreeDigital?

BlueTreeDigital was brought in on 2014. I was at my company a few years ago, left for a year, and then came back. While I was gone, we started to revamp our corporate website and another company was hired to do it. Then, we partnered with a marketing company to focus on our branding and marketing. We were having issues with the rollout of our new website, so we brought in BlueTreeDigital.

Up until now, it's all been about getting our website up to date. We've changed our website’s hosting provider, which BlueTreeDigital was involved in. Additionally, BlueTreeDigital helped with some enhancements to structure and UI changes. They've also done some training for our staff in content management system [CMS] usage.

We haven't gotten to search engine optimization [SEO] help yet, but plan to engage them at some point this year. Google analytics hasn't really been our priority, but we have done a little bit of that. Our primary focus has been on the messaging, branding, and marketing component.

How did you come to work with BlueTreeDigital?

Blue Tree was actually brought in by our marketing company at the time to complete the development and rollout of our current website. Although they were brought in by our marketing firm, we now have a one-on-one relationship with them to support us both with our website and the technology side of our marketing and branding efforts.

I would say it's between $10,000 and $50,000 at this point.

In terms of traffic, I don't know if we can dedicate it directly to what BlueTreeDigital has done, but there has definitely been an increase in website traffic. We only had one social media outlet a year ago; now we have four. We're also going to more conferences. We're doing more to engage people outside the traditional government consulting type of small firm. We're a small firm, with only 105 full-time employees. Increased traffic usually correlates to when we have press releases and announcements.

We have had positive feedback on the look of our new website versus the old one. It's much easier to use and maintain, so I think there's been a value in just a maintenance program and that type of thing from an outside perspective.

How did BlueTreeDigital perform from a project management standpoint?

BlueTreeDigital did a very good job. There was one primary developer who was phenomenal in terms of response and developing appropriate technical approaches or resolving any kind of problems that we encountered. At this size of work, I don't have great expectations for a massive project line and daily updates, but they were very good.

BlueTreeDigital was very responsive to questions and very good at giving status updates. Since the middle of last year when we rolled out the site, we've engaged them on an as-needed basis and they've been very responsive to messages either from me or my management team.

What distinguishes BlueTreeDigital from other providers?

Compared to the last company that did work on our website, (the company that started it all and came up with the initial design) I think BlueTreeDigital is a significant improvement in terms of responsiveness and technical capability. Testing was a big thing, and we had had issues with our previous company. We'd go through testing and send over a list of the bugs and the things that we wanted to be changed, and that company would be very short in their response.  We'd then test again and they had only done half of what we tried to overwrite. We'd documented the problem and didn't receive very good feedback.

The previous company was not capable of accomplishing certain tasks, something they never told us. In terms of direct comparison, BlueTreeDigital was leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. They are very detail oriented, took the time to understand our issues and concerns, and came up with the appropriate solution.

In a broader scope of vendors we used, in regards to technology and support, BlueTreeDigital is in the top layer of companies that we've dealt with. This being in terms of responsiveness, cost of the value they bring, cost-benefit they bring, and just being good to work with. Their people are very good. They're professional but friendly. It's more of a partnership versus vendor-customer relationship. That has an intangible value to it.

Is there anything BlueTreeDigital could have improved or done differently?

I don't think BlueTreeDigital could have done anything better. We're very happy with the end result. You can always say that they could have been a little bit more responsive. We would have slightly better communication but that's really going from a 9 to a 10. I never give anybody a 10 because there's always room for improvement. You can always do something better.

Full Marketing Campaign for Family Services Organization

"They [BlueTreeDigital] are really invested in our growth and success, and they look to help even if it's just brainstorming and exploring ideas."

BlueTreeDigital provides full digital marketing campaign services for the client which include advertising, social media purchases, analytics, and web design.

Fairfax, Virginia
VP & General Manager, Individual and Family Services Organization

BlueTreeDigital performs well for the client and has produced excellent results including increased engagement. The client praises the agency’s attentiveness, strategic intuition, and accommodating nature. BlueTreeDigital is recommended to others.

We are an individual and family services organization.

I am the Vice President and General Manager of the organization. I essentially run the operations, sales, and marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BlueTreeDigital?

We're a small, privately owned company, and we needed more of a focus on marketing for our two different target audiences. We recruit egg donors, younger women within the range of 19 - 31. We needed a marketing focus on our donors but then we also had the recipients, which tend to be a little bit older, in their mid to late thirties and early forties. The challenge was to identify campaigns and really revamp our digital assets, in order to reach both targets.

BlueTreeDigital is a full-service agency. They did everything from updating our website to creating new digital assets for us. They're also doing our advertising, social media purchases, managing our return on investment, providing analytics, and looking at SEO [search engine optimization]. It's a full digital marketing campaign.

They also help us with some copywriting, looking at our blog, and in leveraging a lot of social media outlets and channels for us. They're a strategic partner, so they will recommend areas or new trends for us to explore, which is always helpful because they're in that space and they're more connected. They always give us opportunities to discover and pilot new channels.

How did you come to work with BlueTreeDigital?

I know someone at the agency personally. I've worked mostly in the biopharmaceutical space, so I had a lot of experience working with agencies. Because this was a small company, I was looking for something more targeted to a smaller company. Our budget is definitely different from pharmaceutical companies.

I met with Nicole; she came and did a capability presentation. What I liked was that they really focused on identifying cost-effective, cost-conscious solutions, leveraging a lot of the digital space because it's more efficient, and also allowing you to have that ability to do full-service agency activities at a small company pricing, if you will.

It’s cost over $200,000.

It’s ongoing.

We recently increased some of our advertising, more marked to donor applicants, and we've seen a significant increase in response. We're looking at strategically investing in some of the social media channels. We've been pleasantly satisfied with the results and engagement we're getting since we started working with BlueTreeDigital, and it is at least three-fold the number that we were getting originally.

How did BlueTreeDigital perform from a project management standpoint?

I have to say that our project manager, Jessica Webber, is hands down one of the best project managers I've worked with. Compared to some full-service agencies, BlueTreeDigital is very attentive, very accommodating, and also great at identifying recommendations for strategic opportunities for us.

What distinguishes BlueTreeDigital from other providers?

I like to call BlueTreeDigital our strategic partner and not just an agency. They are really invested in our growth and success, and they look to help even if it's just brainstorming and exploring ideas.

Is there anything BlueTreeDigital could have improved or done differently?

When you bring on a new agency, especially if they don't have experience in your industry, they should try to do as much research in advance. We're their first company in the infertility industry, and I think we were both learning together. That's the only thing that I could really identify. We probably could have had a quicker start, but I think it was a little slow because we were still learning the industry and understanding the target audiences.

UI Design for Conveyor Belt Manufacturer

"There were considerable issues from my end that they [BlueTreeDigital] remained working on and didn't get frustrated with, and I was very appreciative of that."

The client partnered with BlueTreeDigital for the marketing and design of their new project which involved user interface design and website development.

Virginia
Engineer, Conveyor Belt Manufacturer

BlueTreeDigital performed well for the client by meeting their deadlines and contributing high quality work despite difficult conditions. There was no criticism whatsoever for the agency and BlueTreeDigital is highly recommended to others.

Our company is a conveyor belt manufacturer, catering primarily to the food industry.

What role do you play there?

I'm a product engineer in the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BlueTreeDigital?

We partnered with BlueTreeDigital to assist us with marketing and design for a new project we were working on.

BlueTreeDigital was responsible for the user interface design and development of our responsive website. We wanted it to be available cross-platform: computer, phone, and tablet.

How did you come to work with BlueTreeDigital?

I like to hire local businesses, so I reached out to a couple places, and BlueTreeDigital had done some similar projects. I had them quote it, and we decided to take that route.

It cost less than $10,000.

From their end, it's completed.

Unfortunately, I do not have any metrics to share. We haven't tracked it, but we are very pleased with the results.

How did BlueTreeDigital perform from a project management standpoint?

BlueTreeDigital did a great job. They were able to meet our deadlines. The project actually went considerably over time-wise than they had quoted, but they continued to work with us, and actually didn't bill us for the extra time. There were considerable issues from my end that they remained working on and didn't get frustrated with, and I was very appreciative of that.

What distinguishes BlueTreeDigital from other providers?

I haven't worked with any other marketing companies. Once again, they delivered promptly and they didn't get frustrated with the project despite the many setbacks that we had.

Is there anything BlueTreeDigital could have improved or done differently?

I don't see anything they could have done better.