Blueprints Are Plans That Are Proven To Work

The primary purpose of Blueprint is to provide your business with a proven digital marketing strategy, one that will help you grow your business using search engines. All without contracts.

Our solutions are focused on increasing your business's visibility online which sends more traffic to your website. Once a user is on our website, we work to ensure that those users are following up with a call, email or purchase. Some of these services are Lead Generation (PPC/Adwords), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Optimization (CRO), and Website Development & Design.

Calgary, Canada
  • 26. 21668 Lougheed Highway
    Maple Ridge, BC, BC V2X 3s1

SEO and management of Pay Per Click Advertising Image

SEO and management of Pay Per Click Advertising

Rebuilt client's website into a lighter theme. Optimized website to improve load times, layout and overall performance.

SEO:

- Management of Google Ads

- SEO Management

- Link Building

Web Dev for Appliance Repair Company

"I am very happy with the work. The website seems to work well with our Google Ads, and we get a lot of calls."

Jan. - Feb. 2015

Blueprint Digital Marketing created a website to promote an appliance repair company and establish its online presence. The site was built and hosted on WordPress.

Alberta, Canada
Vince Miso
Owner, Appliance Repair Pros YYC

The new website resulted in improved online visibility, making the internal stakeholders happy with the final product. Blueprint Digital Marketing understood the vision of the client and helped them understand the importance of well-written content.

I am the owner of Appliance Repair Pros YYC, located as you might guess - in Calgary. We consider ourselves to be Calgary's go to professional appliance repair company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blueprint Digital Marketing, and what were your goals?

We hire Blueprint to build us a simple, but effective website. Something that would help us promote our business online, but not cost us too much.

How did you select Blueprint Digital Marketing and what were the deciding factors?

Pricing was our first decisions, there were firms that wanted to charge us $5,000 - $10,000 dollars for our website. Blueprint, did our entire website for $1,500. The other reason why we went with Blueprint, is they seem to have a lot of experience working with appliance repair companies.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Not much to say here. Our website was about 10 pages, but we had no content. So Michael, helped us develop a brand identity, as well he challenged us to think harder about what we wanted on our website, this way he could write better content for us. I think the website is built in Wordpress, and is what he called a custom template. Because we don't have any professional pictures, he also sourced stock photography for us, and helped us get our logo made.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We worked with Michael, who is the owner. We also worked with a content writer, though I am not sure what his name is.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

We used a tool called Basecamp, it was really useful for keeping all of our conversations in one place.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Michael seemed to really understand what we needed - calls. So he helped me understand what goes into getting clients to actually call you. He took a lot of time to speak with me one on one to make sure I fully understand what needed to be done.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

The project could have gone potentially faster, but we were very busy and we couldn't always respond fast.

Overall Score I have no complaints, and I am very happy with their work.
    Michael seemed to be almost always available when I called. It was impressive.
    Blueprint's quote was 1/3 of what other companies quoted.
    The website seems to work really well, and we get a lot of calls.
    If you need a website, I would very much recommend Blueprint Digital Marketing.

Local Link Acquisition for SEO Firm

“They’re always good on time. That’s part of the reason why I’ve retained them for three years now.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Blueprint Digital Marketing helps manage dozens of small business SEO campaigns by conducting research and building backlinks. They’ve been able to earn high-quality links from authoritative sites.

Cameron Martel
Owner, SimplifiedSEO.com

Blueprint Digital Marketing has a significant impact on these campaigns. For one business in particular, they’ve seen referral traffic triple as a result of their work. They also rank higher on SERPs. The team provides detailed reports on project progress and they always deliver on time.

I’m the owner of simplifiedseo.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blueprint Digital Marketing?

I needed someone who was going to efficiently source out local backlinks for small business clients to facilitate local SEO.

They came in and did all the research on my behalf. In effect, when I enter a new market he goes and finds local blogs, communities, and Reddits that are relevant to the area. Then they work to get my client placed. At this point, they manage about 75 different campaigns.

Mike (Owner) is my main point of contact, but I’ve been in touch with a few others from time to time.

How did you come to work with Blueprint Digital Marketing?

Mike used to work for me at another company. We both went into small business SEO, and we were talking one day. I was telling him that I was having a hard time finding a source for local backlinks and he mentioned that was a focus of his. So, I asked him to put pen to paper and show me the types of links he has been able to acquire. He gave me a dozen different examples that looked pretty good, so I hired them then.

Since 2017, we’ve spent about $200,000. We have a $5,000 per month retainer.

We started working together in January 2017 and it’s ongoing.

They’ve had a huge impact for my clients. For example, we were working with a cybersecurity company out of Denver, and Blueprint Digital Marketing acquired a series of high-value links from local news stations. As a result, we saw a 300% increase in referral traffic from the links. On the SEO side, their average position improved across 57 keywords. For a home builder in Edmonton, he helped them get placed in the Edmonton Journal repeatedly, which is very impressive.

How did Blueprint Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always good on time. That’s part of the reason why I’ve retained them for three years now. I never have to worry about something being late. In the rare instances when they can’t deliver, they communicate ahead of time and adjust timelines. So, it’s very predictable.

They offer two levels of reporting. For one, they give an actual deliverable breakdown so I have transparency into the types of citations they’re building. Then, there’s a more formal report that I can share with clients. This shows progress over time.

Their price point is way less than other companies.

The reporting process until recently was a little clunky. Once I communicated what I wanted, they delivered what I needed to show the clients.

One of the team members doesn’t speak much English, so Mike speaks on his behalf.  I’ve noticed that communication can be delayed a day or two because of that.

The content they create isn’t good either, so my team does the content, and they just market it.

Go in and tell them what you want changed. The more direct you are, the better, so don’t worry about offending them.

Web Dev, SEO & PPC for Repair Co

"They usually get back to us within 1–2 days."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Blueprint Digital Marketing developed a website for a repair company. Then, they managed the site’s SEO and PPC campaigns.

Edmonton, Canada
Michel Lapointe
Owner, Garage Door Pros

The conversion rate has increased significantly and the Google Ad campaign has gone well so far. Blueprint Digital Marketing was responsive, contributing to a smooth workflow between teams.

Owner of the Garage Door Repair Pros brand, I take care of dispatching contractors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blueprint Digital Marketing?

Management of our website and online advertising.

To rank higher, and get better results from our Google Ads campaign.

Based on a recommendation from a friend of ours.

• Development of our website
  • Assistance with developing the brand
  • Managing of our SEO
  • Managing of our Google Ads campaign

We allowed Blueprint to handle everything.

Our average conversion rate jumped by over 20%! Our Google Ads campaign has been performing better than ever.

Very.

The most impressive thing is how responsive Michael and his team are. They usually get back to us within 1–2 days.

Maybe, I can't think of any right now.