Custom WordPress Design + Development

We're a Michigan based web design and development company, with excellent knowledge in marketing automation, conversion optimization, social media marketing, online advertising, and search engine optimization.

For the past 5+ years, we've helped hundreds of small to medium-sized businesses drive growth by creating custom websites that deliver traffic and convert them into customers.

Plymouth, MI
  • 595 Forest Ave
    Plymouth, MI 48170

Ghemco, RXIT Software, RXAS, General Information Services, BMT Bohle...

Website Design for Bohle Machine Tools Image

Website Design for Bohle Machine Tools

Website Design for CitySchemes Image

Website Design for CitySchemes

Website Design for General Information Services (GIS) Image

Website Design for General Information Services (GIS)

Website Design for GHEMCO Image

Website Design for GHEMCO

Website Design for RXIT Software Image

Website Design for RXIT Software

Website Design for Ironman Pool Fence Image

Website Design for Ironman Pool Fence

Digital Marketing for a Career Coaching Company

“They know what they’re doing, they do it quickly, and they’re responsive.”

2016 - Ongoing

Blue Winds Media cleaned up two websites for a small consulting firm. They repaired broken links, updated service offerings, and improved content layout. They currently assist with social media management.

Dennis Schroeder
CEO, Center for Executive Performance

From the first test project, Blue Winds Media did a great job of returning all deliverables. They take direction, work quickly, and manage customer relations well.

I’m the CEO of the Center for Executive Performance. We’re a small consulting firm that works with senior executives.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Winds Media?

We needed help reorganizing the links on our websites and improving our online presence.

I gave them a trial project to start with and they did well with it, so we hired them to handle everything else. For our first website, they reorganized our content to make it more user-friendly. They also identified and repaired broken links. On the second site, they added additional content to explain our newest services. Now that the web projects are finished, they’re working on our social media profiles.

We worked primarily with their owner.

How did you come to work with Blue Winds Media?

I got a referral from a graphic designer I’ve worked with on print media projects.

We’ve probably spent about $5,000 so far.

We’ve been working with them since 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They did a great job of cleaning up our websites, so we’ve continued working with them. We’re still working on the digital marketing phase of our project, so I don’t have additional results there.

How did Blue Winds Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I've been really impressed by their responsiveness. We primarily keep in touch via email and phone, and they usually return calls within 30 minutes.

They know what they’re doing, they do it quickly, and they’re responsive.

I can’t think of anything.

Work with them. Given some of my past experience with other vendors, I wish I’d found them sooner.

Branding & Social Media Marketing for Language-Learning Company

“We increased our business five-fold while also significantly reducing our advertising budget.”

Jan. - Feb. 2012

Blue Winds Media LLC provided logo and website redesigns for a small business with no physical office. They added multiple site translations and integrated social media profiles, which they also helped set up.

Detroit, Michigan
Kathleen Gripman
CEO, SLS Associates

Their staff was attentive and diligent with regard to project management. They made an effort to deliver the best possible service while staying within budget constraints, and even offered suggestions for future upgrade projects.

I’m the owner and CEO of SLS Associates. We’re a virtual company, so our instructors travel to the customer’s home or office to provide private, personalized English-language instruction. We work with international business executives and their families throughout the Detroit metro area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Winds Media LLC?

Since we don’t have a physical building, we needed to strengthen our online presence. They helped us redesign our logo and provided translations of our website so we could reach key customer markets. They also redesigned our website and built out our social media profiles.

We wanted to make it easy for non-native English speakers to navigate our site.

They were the most cost effective for our small business. Their services were priced “a la carte,” so we were able to choose the services we needed rather than paying for a more expensive package that didn’t suit our project.

They handled the site redesign and helped us choose new images for it. They also offered suggestions on how to redesign our logo, created language overlays for our text, and integrated our social media accounts with the site. In addition, they worked with us to set up our Facebook profile, which included choosing the design and layout, setting up our comment section, linking our email accounts, and making sure our other social media accounts could cross-post there.

We only worked with one technician, but he communicated frequently with their CEO about our project.

When we hired them in 2012, we had only 20 students. As a result of our improved web and social media presence, we increased our business five-fold while also significantly reducing our advertising budget. The ease with which prospective students can now find and contact us has been invaluable.

We kept in touch via email, text, and phone calls throughout the project. Our technician was extremely helpful and always responded to our requests within 24 hours. The project was completed ahead of schedule.

Their personalized approach to customer service is commendable. I appreciated how well they explained technical problems in everyday language. They try to deliver exactly what you want within the confines of your budget. Not only that, they’ll offer suggestions on future upgrades and provide advice about the associated timelines and costs.

No. They were perfect for our small company and we’ll continue working with them anytime we can.

Overall Score For our company, they fit our IT needs perfectly.
    The ease of contact was superb.
    They offered competitive prices with a very personal approach.
    They gave us exactly what we wanted on time and on budget.
    I've already referred them to many other small businesses like ours.

Website Dev & Maintenance for Medical Group

“I am highly satisfied with their ability and cost-effective approach.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Initially, Blue Winds Media developed a website featuring medical services. They continue to provide updates and maintenance.

Madison Heights, Michigan
Dr. Marc Weisman
President, Preferred Medical Group

Blue Winds Media delivered a high-quality website at an affordable price. Their team is highly talented and easy to work with.

I am the president of several companies, including Preferred Medical Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Winds Media?

We hired them for website development and maintenance.

We wanted to get quality work at a good price.

They were recommended to me.

Blue Winds Media maintains and updates my various websites.

We’ve worked with several engineers and a project manager.

Our website represents our business well. I am highly satisfied with their ability and cost-effective approach.

It is quite effective.

I’m impressed with the people and the service they provide. I highly recommend Blue Winds Media for your website development and maintenance needs. They are a pleasure to work with.

Nothing comes to mind.

They’re a talented and cost-conscious team.

Web Design & Management for Construction Company

"Blue Winds Media strives to understand and meet my company’s needs as they would their own."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

After designing and developing a website, Blue Winds Media LLC provides ongoing security and maintenance services.

Glendale, California
Larisa Hilboldt
CEO, LH Material Consulting

Blue Winds delivers reliable, customized support. The company has a vested interest in client success and fosters a collaborative, engaged partnership through one-on-one interactions, responsive communication, and personal accountability.

I own a material consulting business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Winds Media LLC?

I hired them to design and maintain my website.

The goal was to build a professional website and receive ongoing support.

I searched for web designers.

Blue Winds provided design options that best met my company’s promotional needs.

I worked exclusively with Austin Sager (President, Blue Winds Media).

My website is always up-to-date and well protected. Austin strives to understand and meet my company’s needs as he would his own.

Blue Winds immediately responds to my needs.

Blue Winds Media is professional, personable, and honest. I recommend them to anyone who values integrity.

I would not change a thing.

Overall Score They offer perfect service at a reasonable price.
    I always receive an immediate response.
    I highly recommend them.