Helping Brands Master the Digital Landscape

Blule Polo Interactive connects brands with a team of digital experts that will work together to take their business to the next level. We specialize in all forms of online marketing and help companies thrive in our cross-channel, multi-platform world!

New York, NY
  • Blue Polo Interactive New York, NY

Macy's

Advance Auto Parts

Full Sail University

Influencer Marketing for Advertising Business

"They're very genuine, care about the result, and pay attention to detail."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Blue Polo increased brand awareness by establishing a relationship between brands and multicultural influencers. The efforts were focused on reaching a diverse audience.

Account Executive, EGAMI Group

They're responsive, personable and care about delivering an excellent product. Their cost for influencers might be high, but the quality of work and customer service make them a good partner for a client with the right budget.

I'm an account executive at EGAMI Group, a consulting agency that connects brands to their multicultural audience.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Polo Interactive?

We wanted to find organic micro-influencers with a strong following and engagement in certain markets that could deliver brand message for our clients, so we were looking for a company with expertise in digital marketing to help us with that.

They presented a list of options when it comes to influencers and gave us a variety of creative content we could use to reach the audience we were looking for. Blue Polo provided a caliber of influencers: female and male, from high to low, and from diverse backgrounds, and then managed our relationship with them to ensure the awareness of the brand.

Our main point of contact was Michael [Michael Pomposello, Founder, Blue Polo Interactive]. He was in charge of everything - from the ideation stage to presenting the influencers and making contacts.

How did you come to work with them?

They were a recommendation from a colleague. I got in touch with Michael, who was very responsive. After discussing the turnaround options with him, we chose Blue Polo.

The collaboration began in October 2016 and ended January 2017.

By way of influencer engagement, they definitely increased the brand awareness, but I don't have the exact numbers.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They went above and beyond to ensure they met our needs and presented options for future programs. We mostly communicated via email and phone.

They're very genuine, care about the result, and pay attention to detail. When they presented a type of influencer program, they explained the reasons we should choose that program and what we should focus on. They've built a great rapport and showed that they cared about a win-win scenario for everyone.

Be as clear as possible about your needs and give them all the details. Based on that, they'll present you with different options.

They were adamant about timeliness/responses and delivered everything on time.
    Some of their influencer costs were too high for us.
    The only issue was the high cost.
    They offer great options and ideas. Depending on your budget, they can be a good partner.

Web Dev and Market Research for Technology Consulting Firm

“When a client looks at that white paper, it’s concise, straightforward, and free-flowing.”

Oct. - Dec. 2015

Blue Polo did market research and web development for a technology consulting company, which resulted in a white paper outlining their services and an accompanying online platform.

Eugene Moore
President, Moore Technology Consulting

The white paper provides an informative yet simple overview, allowing potential clients to easily understand the services offered. The website complements the white paper, visually depicting the information appropriately. They completed all work on time with excellent customer service.

Moore Technology Consulting is a consulting company that caters to small to medium size businesses in the technology space. We manage the client environment, create projects, and maintain their day-to-day operations on a technology basis. I am the president and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Polo?

We wanted to expand our customer base and better communicate who we are as a business.

Blue Polo produced a white list for me where they captured the core clientele that I am trying to gain. They gathered what I do for my current clients and put it all in a concise document for new clients to gain a clear understanding of what we do, what we are, and what we provide in three to four pages.

They expressed the information in such a way that a potential customer, that may not know what it is they need or the right technical questions to ask, would see the potential in me helping them complete their project idea. The white list shows clients the skillset we can provide to them and how we can help them develop their technology needs.

They were also pivotal in designing a platform for my website that was user-friendly and mobile friendly. I’d had an HTML basic site for four to five years. They told me I needed a more visually effective site. After someone looks at the white list in paper form, it needs to be available online.

I dealt with the two project managers who then dealt with their team.

How did you come to work with Blue Polo?

It was a referral from a close friend so they came highly recommended. Referral is always great because if someone has used them before, you know they had a great experience. After meeting them myself and seeing the clientele that they’ve worked with and the kind of work they’ve done in the past, I felt very comfortable to work with them.

Around $5,000.

We started working together in October 2015 until December 2015.

They’ve helped to visually illustrate my company in a way that is easy to show to people. In the technology space, if someone is not tech savvy and you start throwing jargon around, you can lose them. On the white list and on the website, Blue Polo explained what I do in laymen’s terms. When a client looks at that white paper, it’s concise, straightforward, easy on the eyes, and free-flowing.

They changed the feel and the look of my website. It’s led to me having conversations with clients and potentially winning their business.

How did Blue Polo perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They gave me a timeline of when they would complete the work and they managed that expectation very well. They kept me up to date on the process that they were going through.

In the final stages, they sent me multiple proofs and I made corrections. They were able to change it and we could go back and forth. They were very effective, clear, transparent, and very communicative throughout the whole process.

They were great and I have nothing bad to say about them. They offered great customer service, which is what any client wants, and their communication was good. If they say they’re going to do something within a timeframe, they do it. If not, they communicate that and give the reasons why.

They met my expectations. I have no one to compare it with, but in my experience, they met all my needs.

Overall Score They’ve always been great to work with, very communicative, very good at what they do, and very transparent.
    The timeline was based on me getting the information to them for them to complete their tasks.
    I’m a small business and they were very mindful of that. The price was very fair.
    They gave me what I needed and opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed.
    I’ve recommended them to at least five of my clients and have vouched for them on numerous occasions.

Influencer Marketing for Communications Firm

“They really understand influencers, and take the time to nurture and build those relationships.”

Mar. - Nov. 2014

Blue Polo Interactive ran an influencer marketing campaign for a third party video platform. They developed strategy, worked with influencers, and liaised directly with the client to address technical issues.

Laura Hall
CEO, Hall Communications

The influencer marketing campaign successfully incentivized followers to use the client’s platform for their own videos. The team was trustworthy, professional partners who offered valuable counsel for communicating with the client, combining both technical expertise and personable communication.

I am the CEO of Hall Communications. We provide communications strategy and consulting to companies ranging from startups to Fortune 10 companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Polo Interactive?

We were working with a client that was trying to reach a broad audience of consumers, primarily women. They had an entertainment platform that would allow people to quickly and easily create homemade videos using their tool in a template. We were tasked with launching that technology, and we wanted to do it through a set of influencers. I partnered with Blue Polo because they had access to the right influencers and ways to bring them into the project.

Blue Polo are experts with social influencers so we wanted their suggestions and advice. They collaborated with me from the very start of the program. We worked closely on coming up with which influencers to work with, what they needed to deliver, and what we needed to do from a technical standpoint to help the influencers do their work. I relied on them to get back to me with who they felt the right influencers would be that would really move the needle.

As the project progressed, they discovered a lot of technical problems with the product, as well as a few problems with the tutorial. Blue Polo suggested we make sure the technology is foolproof, as if an influencer has a problem downloading the app, the consumer will have a problem with it too. Under their guidance, I had to make my clients understand that we needed to make significant changes in the technology before we moved ahead. I was able to guide and advise my client, with Blue Polo’s counsel, on what those changes needed to be and how to implement them. This was something unexpected, but something we had to fix before we could move forward.

Michael and Josh specifically are a wonderful team. They both brought so much to the table, and I liked them both very much. I had such a good dynamic with them, and felt they were part of my team, and that I could rely on them as well as trust them with my clients. They were very professional, and have always been that way.

How did you come to work with Blue Polo Interactive?

I can’t recall how I met them exactly, but we initially had a meeting in my office and I connected with them instantly.

I started working with Blue Polo around March 2014 and the project finished in early fall 2014.

The objective of the campaign was to get the influencers to understand and successfully use the technology. With that success, the influencers’ videos needed to improve their blog’s viewers and encourage their followers to also make a video. The program was successful because we saw that followers were incentivized to create their own videos. The level of success we had met the goals of the client.

How did Blue Polo Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

After initially meeting in person, we most often communicated by phone and email. When my client came to the U.S., we would have Michael or Josh join the meetings too, so they were client facing.

Across the whole project, they were excellent and did a great job. They are great counselors and have great relationships with influencers. They are also technically brilliant and are really good with clients, which often isn’t the case with technical partners. They are extremely trustworthy and reliable, and we are currently working on another project.

Through the process, I learned a lot from them, and I still tend to work with them for all my influencer campaigns. They really understand influencers, and take the time to nurture and build those relationships compared to other large influencer companies. Other companies might be great aggregators with good backend technologies but they lose that human element that I feel Blue Polo bring to the table.

Mostly, I like their friendly disposition. People in PR tend to be overworked, over-stressed, and have demanding clients. To have a partner that is calm, friendly, as well as solution-focused is fantastic. I really enjoy working with them and also feel that I can trust them 100%; that they won’t fail me or my client. Overall, they get results, and they are a great partner.

I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score It was an all-around great experience on all levels.
    They want to work within the clients budget and are quite flexible.

Web Design and SEO for Boutique Law Firm

“Blue Polo was better than anyone else I have previously worked with.”

Nov. 2014 - July 2017

Blue Polo built a WordPress website for a local law firm. They mainly provided design, back-end development, SEO, and keyword research.

Peter Moulinos
Owner, Moulinos & Associates LLC

The new website's sleek design and engaging layout increased web traffic and gave the firm a professional, polished public image. Blue Polo earned praise for their professionalism, responsiveness, and accessibility. Their team was always willing to offer new ideas and answer any questions.

I am the owner of a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Polo Interactive?

Our existing website was outdated, so we were looking for someone to develop our new website.

Blue Polo Interactive developed a brand-new website for us on WordPress, doing both the design and the backend development. They also helped us with search engine optimization to try and get us higher rankings on Google. We left the keyword research to them.

We were in regular communication with two members of their team.

How did you come to work with Blue Polo Interactive?

I can’t recall how I originally found them. Blue Polo was the first marketing firm we turned to for this project. They were pleasant and very knowledgeable, so I decided to go with them.

We spent around $17,000 on their services.

We started working together in November 2014, and the collaboration ended in July 2017.

They did a great job of capturing what our plan was. The new site has nice graphics and a slider. It is very user-friendly. We are happy with it.

They put us on the first page of our keyword search in Google. As a result, we’ve received some nice leads as well as an increase in traffic to our website.

How did Blue Polo Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent and professional throughout. They were very communicative and always available to talk. They would answer any questions that came up. We mostly communicated by phone and email. We also met in person once.

Blue Polo was better than anyone else I have previously worked with. They were responsive and knowledgeable. They had some great ideas. Everything Blue Polo did was excellent. We were very happy with them.

Overall Score They did a great job, and I am very happy with them.
    All deliverables were finished on time.
    They charged exactly what they said it would cost.
    Blue Polo did everything they said they were going to do.
    I have referred Blue Polo to a number of colleagues.

Marketing Support for Career Platform

"They met all our needs and communicated very well."

Apr. 2012 - July 2014

Blue Polo Interactive provided SEO services in order to maintain a website's high search ranking. They researched keywords, contributed relevant content, and leveraged their influencer network.

John Glase
Former Business Development Head, Technology Company

Blue Polo has produced high-quality content for the site, and traffic has also increased. They regularly provide reports and meet all the important deadlines. Overall, their team is data-driven, thorough, and continue to meet expectations.

We were a technology company that worked in the career space where we built career tools for any job seeker to use as they are looking for a job. We had our tools that they could come to our site and use and we also partnered with major job boards as well who offered our tools on their site. I was in charge of business development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Polo Interactive?

The primary product at our company is an online resume builder. We would get a lot of our traffic from content related sites that are ranked high on Google for various keyword searches mostly about resumes. There was a company that we worked with that sent us traffic who was looking to sell their website. We ended up purchasing it but we needed someone to maintain the SEO and content on the site. Blue Polo handled the SEO on the site and made sure it ranked well for certain keywords. They also helped provide content that would be relevant and hopefully drive more users to the site but would also help for the rankings of the keywords. We had our own marketing team but we needed to augment the team because of the new purchase.

The process was seamless. They came in and became part of our marketing team. We took a lot of learnings that we had from this new property that they were able to teach us and apply it across our various properties. We had done a little bit on our own in-house but we didn’t have anybody who specialized in that. Blue Polo was able to provide the SEO expertise in order to maintain the value of the site. The reason we purchased the site in the first place was that it did rank well. If we were to lose that, the purchase would’ve been pointless.

They had several different approaches. At first, they gave us a full technical overlay of the website. They had us change the way the site was built and cleaned up some of the metatags and various SEO buzz words that are necessary for ranking in Google and all the major search engines. They made sure all the key technical components were in line with what search engines wanted. They also had a strong focus on content and direction for users. They have a great in-house content team that was able to write relevant and niche articles. They identified keywords that we wanted to target just by using their tools and expertise to find which words are going to be best for a particular site and long tail words that we might be able to beat some of the competitors at.

They also helped form relationships for us. They have a network of bloggers, influencers, and YouTube stars. They were able to create content and relay it to everybody that is relevant in their network. This really helped drive relevant users to the site.

How did you come to work with Blue Polo Interactive?

One of our newer employees had worked with Blue Polo before. He strongly recommended them. We met with them in person because we were both in New York. We share the same vision and we could tell they were experts that could speak to it. They also had data to back it up which was very important. They’ve worked on a lot of projects with a lot of major brands. They were able to show the impact they with hard data. We’re a very data-driven company so that was part of our decision to work with them.

We started working with them in April 2012, and the project was completed in July 2014.

Traffic went up which led to more revenue, and the site is still doing well. They laid a great foundation. The content they provided met our expectations. They have a great writing staff.

How did Blue Polo Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

They made all the delivery dates on or before. They were good at giving us reports that show how they’re impacting the business. They would do monthly summaries and additional reports as requested. The monthly summaries were very thorough. It showed what they worked on that month and what the plans were for the next month. They were very open to discussing our thoughts for future plans.

I was pretty satisfied. If there were any moments for improvement, they would ask for it as the project was ongoing. They effectively met any needs, as we addressed them.

Overall Score I would recommend them and I would use them again. We were very satisfied.
    We got reports every month like clockwork. Any timelines we set they met or exceeded.
    They were affordable in terms of what the market has available. They provided the work of someone who usually costs more.
    They met all our needs and communicated very well. There was never a moment that I wondered what they were doing. It was always clear, and they always delivered.
    We got them from a referral in the first place, and we’re talking of using them at my new job.