Interactive Web Design, Conversion Optimization

Blue Group Solutions was created to help business apply technology as a solution in marketing and operational goals. We create scalable websites that attract new customers, improve conversion rates, and help company operations through custom back-end software. Located in Indianapolis Indiana, we have a strong presence in the local community and serve customers nationwide.

If you ask our customers, you will find that we are famous for making web design an easy process for them & for far exceeding the expectations in the level of design we provide.

Indianapolis, IN
  • Blue Group Solutions
    120 East Market St. #1256
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    317.728.9159

• Daum Companies, LLC - a multi-million dollar logistics company headquartered in Indiana
  • Papa Joes Indy - a popular italian restaurant established in 1957

Brand New Web Design & Content Strategy

Deschaine Logistics

Deschaine Logistics Web Design

Web Design for Cooking Site

"The project turned out really well. Blue Group definitely captured my vision, even better than I could have imagined."

Dec. 2014 - Feb. 2015

The client hired Blue Group Solutions to build their website from scratch and assist with various strategic decisions including which channel to broadcast on.

USA
Scott Delman
Owner, Cooking Site

Blue Group Solutions impressed the client by building an effective and aesthetically pleasing website. The agency was communicative and transparent throughout the process. Blue Group Solutions is highly recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

I run a Food Channel-type website, and I’m located in West Palm Beach, Florida.

I’m the owner.

What was your goal in working with Blue Group Solutions?

I’ve always liked cooking as a hobby, so I decided to create my own food [website].

They did everything from building the website from scratch to helping me decide what channel I want to broadcast on. They talked me through step by step on what I had to do on my end once the site was up. I talked through all of my ideas with them, and they listened to me and understood everything I wanted. They came back quickly with a plan of what they could do for me. They came back with such a clear image of what I had in mind that I was ecstatic.

They also helped me to think about SEO [search engine optimization]. I haven’t started doing that yet, but they said that when I’m ready, they’d help with that as well. They explained the SEO process to me clearly and in a way I could understand.

What was your process in selecting Blue Group Solutions with which to work?

I had Googled website design, but they all seemed pretty much the same to me. I felt like there wasn’t anything making anyone stand out. Then I came across an awards site, and it showed me all the nominations. When I got to Blue Group’s page, I saw what they had to offer. Everything looked clean and fresh. I went through their portfolio, and I saw that they were dedicated. Their portfolio showed me that they had an intuitive and artistic vision. They showed websites where they did refreshes and websites they had done from scratch. They all looked simple, clean yet functional, which is what I really wanted.

I’ve spent about $3,000 working with Blue Group.

When did you start working with them?

The project started in December 2014, and they finished the first week of February.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

The project turned out really well. Blue Group definitely captured my vision, even better than I could have imagined. The site was vibrant, colorful, and easy to use. They took the time to work with me and listen to what I wanted. I was very impressed. I felt like they were actually sitting down and taking time to get to know me, and what I wanted.

Blue Group set things up so that I could go to their website and see what they had done so far. I really like that because it made me feel like I was part of the process of creating my vision, even though they were creating it. They explained the website and worked with me every step of the way to get what I wanted, and I know that can’t be easy. I really liked the fact that communication was always open and that if I had a question I could just email and get a quick response back.

Is there anything unique about Blue Group Solutions that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

The comfort level I felt is what sold me. I felt like I was in good hands the whole time, like I was being taken care of. They were on top of all communications and were quick to respond. Their customer reviews really sold me as well. Everyone seemed to feel comfortable around them.

I would not change anything at all.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Have faith in them because they know what they are doing.

I felt they were always well ahead of schedule.
    They were worth every penny.
    I have already recommended them to some friends.

Web Design for Florida Law Firm

"I was immensely impressed with them [Blue Group Solutions]. … I would highly recommend them."

2013 - Ongoing

With the goals of increasing visibility and attracting their target audience, the client hired Blue Group Solutions to provide end-to-end web development services.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Hadas Stagman
CEO, Law Firm

Blue Group Solutions performed well for the client by delivering a site that exceeded their expectations in a short amount of time. The agency is praised for their professionalism, thorough work, and personal touch.

Please describe your company.

The name of my company is South Florida Divorce Mediation.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the chief executive officer and founder.

What was your goal in working with Blue Group Solutions?

My issue was just getting my name out there in the best way. I wanted a website that would make sense for my new business. I needed to incorporate a lot of things into the site, so it would attract my target audience.

Blue Group did a website for me from beginning to end. I provided relatively little information – just the basic stuff. They came up with a very impressive website that really addressed all the points that I needed to have highlighted. They did their work in a very professional way.

What was your process for selecting Blue Group Solutions with which to work?

I just asked around town. I actually had somebody do a site for me a few years back, and I had a very bad experience. So, I was very wary of finding somebody who’s good and, this time, I did a lot more research. The decision finally came down to word of mouth since several people recommended them.

I’ve spent maybe $1,500 to $2,000 working with the Blue Group.

When did you start working with them, and is the project completed?

I think it was two years ago that we started. The project was completed on time, but I have had to make a number of minor revisions. They’ve been very accommodating in doing that. I contact them whenever I need additions or adjustments to the site.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

I was immensely impressed with them. I didn’t really expect the site to be as good as it is with just the little information I gave them. They surpassed my expectations, and they did their work quickly. The turnaround time was very fast, and I was very happy with the product.

I felt like they definitely took an interest in me. I didn’t feel like a number. I felt like they really understood my business. I was very impressed with how much knowledge Blue Group had about my business and how thoroughly they had done their research. They really took a lot of time to listen to me and understand what I needed. They provided very personal service, and I really appreciated that.

No. I really can’t think of anything.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

I would highly recommend them. They’re very professional and thorough, and they do an impressive job.

Web Design for Engineering Firm

"The most important fact about Blue Group was that they were involved 100 percent. They understand your company and understand what you do."

June 2012 - Ongoing

With the goal of increasing visibility and online traffic, the client hired Blue Group Solutions to develop their website with minimal guidance and input.

Scottsdale, AZ
Omid Ardebili
Principal, Engineering Firm

Blue Group Solutions consistently delivers quality work for the client and has earned an ongoing partnership from their excellent performance. The client praises the agency’s effort and research and recommends them to others.

Please describe your company.

We are an engineering firm located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We focus on electrical, mechanical, and plumbing services.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the principal person in the company.

What was your goal in working with Blue Group Solutions?

I’ve actually used them twice. The first time was with my own electrical engineering company. I then merged with a mechanical plumbing engineer, and the new company used them again. We wanted to get more traffic to let more people know about us.

I talked with a lot of different website design companies, and it seemed that they all wanted me to provide every single piece of information for the website. If I had wanted to do that, I would have done the site myself. With Blue Group, it wasn’t like that at all. I gave them some general directions like this is what we do, this is what we want for our website and that’s it. Blue Group took care of the rest. They put the project together, and we would review their work from time to time and suggest changes, but it wasn’t like I was designing it myself. They took care of the entire thing. If you look at our website, it’s 90 percent Blue Group and 10 percent us.

What was your process for selecting Blue Group Solutions with which to work?

I originally found them through a Web search. I had interviewed a few other designers, and I actually had a contract with another designer. I was not happy with them and decided to switch to Blue Group. They asked me what we do and what we we’re looking for. They put the website together in a week, and then we made some changes to it. It was a very smooth project.

We’ve spent somewhere between $1,000 and $10,000 working with Blue Group.

When did you start working with them and is the relationship ongoing?

We started working together in June 2012, and we’re still currently working with them.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback on their services and their performance?

Blue Group designed my first website in 2012, and we went back to them for our second website because they were so great. We bid on projects and, typically, our potential clients go to our website and look to see what we do. It was important to us that the website would be easy to navigate, and that has been the feedback I am getting from our current and potential clients. They like that the site allows easy access to our information. Everyone loves it, and we got a few projects just because of that. Overall, the performance of Blue Group and the website has been great.

The most important fact about Blue Group was that they were involved 100 percent. They understand your company and understand what you do. Instead of just giving them something vague and asking them to put the website together, they really investigate you, your company, and who you are, then put the website together around that understanding.

No. I’m really satisfied with them.

In fact, I’ve recommended them to a few of my clients.

Web Design, PPC, & SEO for Business Broker

“They were a great team to work with.”

Jan. 2016 - June 2017

Blue Group designed, built, and did SEO for two websites. The team also planned and implemented an online advertising campaign.

Tampa, Florida
Emiliya Clark
Owner, Florida Buy & Sell Business Brokers

Both websites quickly gained high search rankings, impressive click rates, and multiple impressions that helped drive business growth. Blue Group’s team was friendly and reliable.

I am a real estate agent and the owner of a business brokerage.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Group Solutions?

I hired Blue Group to create two new websites. I also needed help with SEO and setting up a Google AdWords campaign.

I found them using Google search. They had great reviews. After a phone interview, I decided to hire them.

They provided web design services for a couple of companies I own. They also fixed some programming bugs and set up an AdWords campaign that performed very well.

I communicated with their team leader.

Within a relatively short time, both of my websites achieved excellent Google rankings. They both had a 3.9 position, with over 1,000 impressions and a click rate of 4.5 %. We’ve received a lot of new business through the websites.

I was on the phone with their representative once a week.

They were a great team to work with. They made a difficult process quite easy for me and patiently explained things throughout the project. I learned a lot while working with them.

Overall Score Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good web design agency or Pay Per Click campaign manager.
    They were reliable.
    Based on my market search for similar services, they offered a good price.
    They were excellent.