Animated Videos for Business

Blue Carrot studio is THE source for creative storytelling and video marketing solutions. We inject the heart, humor, passion and purpose of brands into animated videos that drive marketing goals.

Since opening our doors in 2014, we’ve set our creative video production apart in a global marketplace, thanks to our talents, technologies and a business-minded approach to art.

Our portfolio of 200+ stories includes:

• Explainer videos
  • Promo videos
  • Commercials
  • Corporate videos
  • E-learning
  • Cartoons

We tap into numberless visual and animation styles. The result is a look that uniquely embodies brands and powerfully impacts viewers, with stats such as:

• 49k views in the first week/13% positive engagement rate
  • 86% average viewer engagement/34% play rate/8.5% CTA clicks

Our studio is located in Lviv, Ukraine, where our team of passionate artists tells the stories and craft design solutions that take brands to the world.

Lviv, Ukraine

We work with the clients all over the globe: from startups to Fortune500 companies. Among our clients, we have International Republican Institute, Kampgrounds of America, Knorr-Bremse, AirProducts, Purolator and others.

Corporate Explainer Video

A corporate explainer video that effectively communicates the reason and benefits of organizational structure changes.

DNB Explainer Video

Animated explainer video made for DNB - Norway's largest financial services group.

SaaS Platform Explainer Video

Route4Gas is a SaaS platform that provides a new vision on gas transmissions planning across Europe. In this video we explained how it allows traders to pay less for routine capacity bookings.

Blundermail Explainer Video

Have you ever traveled to Ancient Rome and come back in 100 sec? No probs. Blue Carrot Airlines are always at your service! :)

A funny story we came up for Outlook plugin.

The main goals of Punahou Connect are to explain the online platform to the alumni and solicit them to sign up.

Instead of creating a boring tutorial we decided to play with emotions by presenting Punahou Connect, not as something absolutely new, but linking it to its alumni’s sweet student memories.

As a result, the video features traditional Hawaiian symbols like aloha-shirt, Hawaiian music, and

malasada (sweet fried doughnuts that are very popular in Hawaii). The visual style is in yellow and blue colors (Punahou School brand colors).

This animation video was created to announce the launch of a new Dry Gin showing the historical evolution of Gin.

Sembly App Explainer

In this explainer video, we were trying to represent all Sembly app great features.

Who will you recognize yourself in, a teacher or a student? It doesn't really matter! If you're in the classroom, you'll love Sembly app.

This animated product explainer video was produced for Alfred desktop user interface.

As a result, we have high-quality motion graphics video explaining all the benefits of the interface.

Video Production for IT Company

"I was blown away at the amount of work that this company did for me."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Blue Carrot produced a 60-second explainer video about a website with the aim of increasing conversions. This involved scriptwriting, storyboarding, and animation, among other tasks.

Nashville, Tennessee
Employee, IT Company

Stakeholders anticipate positive results from the video after it has launched. The team maintained an effective workflow throughout the process complemented by regular updates. They offered good value for the cost.

I'm currently the sole member of my company. It is a website that anyone can use to consolidate their online presence and makes the process of interacting with people through different online channels much easier.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

I hired Blue Carrot to create a 60 second explainer video for my company.

I hope to create a video to use in my marketing strategy that increases conversion, facilitates the explanation of website, and entices people to learn more about the company.

I googled "explainer video production company" or similar and found a variety of companies, and out all of the ones I found, Blue Carrot responded the quickest, had the best onboarding, and even scheduled a 1:1 with me to help me better understand the process, timeline, and overall cost.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The video is a 60 second explainer video that goes over what Handle is (handlesite.com), what problems it solves, and what other benefits it provides. The process included an initial consult with the CEO of the company, outlining the project scope, the reasons why a video might and might not be a good idea for me, and then the timeline and key steps in the process. Afterwards, my project was assigned to a project manager (Roxy) who was my sole point of contact throughout the production process. Roxy took all of my feedback through scriptwriting, storyboarding, animation, voiceover and sound effects. The value that Roxy provided in giving me feedback and insights, as well as patience to make sure that everything was the way I envisioned it was priceless.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

As detailed an in earlier answer, the project manager Roxy took care of everything behind the scenes. She continuously asked me for feedback and seemed to work around the clock to make sure that all of my thoughts and concerns were addressed properly and in a timely fashion. I could not have asked for a better project manager and project management process.

Currently I still have not marketed the video due to other considerations within my company, but will soon and cannot wait to see the results.

It was extremely effective. I was kept informed throughout the entire process and knew exactly what was going on at every turn.

The cost/value. I thought that for what I paid for I got so much value. I was blown away at the amount of work that this company did for me and I will use any excuse to work with them in the future.

I can't think of anything in particular at the moment. All in all, I am very pleased with the result and the process.

Overall Score Fantastic work. I am very pleased with the result!

Customizable Video Animation for Swiss Hotel

"We are very happy with the result and are impressed by the quality of the work."

May - Aug. 2019

Blue Carrot developed an interactive animation for a third-party hotel, handling the concept, development, and implementation. The video allowed children to create custom characters to be featured in the story.

Glarus, Switzerland
Andreas Ruflin
CFO, Evolute Group AG

The video is currently on display 1–2 a week at the hotel and never fails to wow the guests. Blue Carrot was a reliable contact for the project. They were able to be flexible with their work, stepping up when other priorities arose.

Maerchenhotel Bellevue is a leading family friendly hotel located in the Swiss mountains. The hotel mandated Blue Carrot to produce an innovative software / video a customizable animation for its “little” guests, children from 3 to 10 years.

I was the project owner for the Maerchenhotel Bellevue account.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

The hotel intends to replace its current animated video. The key difference is that the new video shall include “custom” characters so that the guests (children between 3 - 10 years) can create own characters that are embedded in the video story.

Blue Carrot was mandated to create the concept, develop the story and implement the project both graphically and technically.

• Strengthen the hotels position as an innovative hotel with a unique offering, outperforming the competition
  • Increase the new guest attrition by increasing the mouth-to-mouth propaganda of the hotel
  • Increase the name recognition by attracting marketing multiplier (e.g. Swiss television) talking about the new innovation
  • Increase the guest loyalty by generating “good memories”, for both the parents and the children

Blue Carrot was selected based on an RFI and a personal meeting discussing the project objectives.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

• Agreement on the key objectives of the project
  • Workshop to discuss storyline
  • Implementation of MVP
  • Feedback and improvement of MVP
  • Full implementation

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Blue Carrot was supporting us with a key contact managing the project on the vendor's side. The project management ensured that the project members contributed on timely manner and with the expected quality.

The custom video produced by Blue Carrot is shown 1-2 times a week at the hotel. The audience is always very impressed on the quality of the product and the possibility to customize the story based on the input from the children

The Blue Carrot team was very effective and reliable. On the other hand as well very flexible in case we hadn't been available due to other urgent priorities.

The creativity, the efficiency and the reliability. We are very happy with the result and are impressed by the quality of the work.

Very reliable, in most cases on time
    Convincing cost-benefit ratio. Accurate cost estimates.
    Result exceeds our expectations

Product Video for Matchmaking & Events Company

"Their ambition and care to detail are impressive. We're both perfectionists, so our teams go together very well."

Apr. - June 2019

Blue Carrot produced an 80-second product video explaining the benefits of an event matching making software. They were responsible for developing the storyboard, initial sketches, illustrations, and music.

Berlin, Germany
Tassilo Ott
CEO & Founder, talque

Blue Carrot completed the video to the client's satisfaction, bringing a good eye for detail to the project. They provided several professional channels to solicit client feedback and showed their progress at every stage.

We are a matchmaking and event company and I am the Founder/CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

For a product video, a video showing as example all the possibilities of our platform

We wanted to rise customer and user awareness and simplify our complex product proposal into a simple and easy-to-understand 80-sec video

Personal contact from an event

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

First, a storyboard for the video was developed, reviewed, changed again several times until we had a good and tellable story. Then a sketchboard was developed, choosing style and illustrations.

Then the video was developed, music and speakers were chosen and then everything was put together and underwent another review process with several changes, until thew final product, the video, was ready.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They used several nice and professional methods in order to show the results an every stage.

There were several loops necessary in order to achieve the goal of a great video

Their ambition and care to detail are impressive. We're both perfectionists, so our teams go together very well.

Not really, the delivered a very good work

Pricing was attractive
    Very nice result and very good value

Explainer Video for Entrepreneurial Software Solution

"Things turned around to us for approval very promptly, and they were just a flexible, nice company to work with."

June - Oct. 2019

Blue Carrot created an animated short that would explain the value of an entrepreneurial operating system (EOS) to prospective users. The team was responsible for the script, storyboards, and voiceover search.

Business Development Lead, EOS Software

While the video isn't live yet, internal stakeholders were pleased with the final results. Blue Carrot led a thought out process, collecting client feedback along the way. Their communication skills made them stand out.

We have a software for EOS-- the Entrepreneurial Operating System-- that helps entrepreneurs to organize and manage to get the most out of their business.

I am on the Business Development team and part of my job is to work with entrepreneurial peer groups to get set up in free accounts of our software.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

We hired Blue Carrot to help us to complete a short explainer video that quickly expresses the value of using Traction Tools for those peer groups' Board meetings and how it works.

To have a quick explainer video that was interesting and concise enough to capture the attention of prospects enough that they would request a demonstration of our software.

After doing some comparing and contrasting of vendors on Video Brewery, we selected Blue Carrot for their range of animation styles and price.

We had a series of discovery meetings to flush out what precisely we wanted to discuss in the video, what value props we wanted to express in our limited timeframe and what exactly our software does. The team was really quick to catch on and from there was able to put together a script that we could make edits to.

After that, we were sent storyboards that went along with the script and chose our voiceover artist. Finally we received the video, made a few last minute edits, and voila!

I worked with a few onboarding people up front and then mostly collaborated with Christina who seemed to be managing all of the balls in the air on Blue Carrots end-- she did a fantastic job of follow up and communicating.

We are yet to launch the video but are really happy with the results.

The workflow was really easy-- after a few up front meetings, we largely worked with Christina who was super prompt and diligent about follow up.

The communication was fantastic. Things turned around to us for approval very promptly, and they were just a flexible, nice company to work with.

None I can think of!

Animation Video for Management Consultant

"They communicated entirely through email, with regular responses and expectations set in advance."

July - Sept. 2019

Blue Carrot helped create an animated video for a website. They edited the script, creates storyboards, style-frames, illustrations and motion sound design while incorporating client feedback.

Bloomington, Indiana
Owner, Media Production Company

The video has been embedded on several websites and has impacted the platforms significantly. Completing the project on time and within budget, Blue Carrot was communicative and responsive throughout the collaboration.

I am the owner and manager of Thing in a Pot Productions, which creates videos for small businesses and nonprofit organizations to be used in marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

I hired Blue Carrot to create an animation video for an ongoing client of my own.

We wanted to illustrate the grassroots origins of the company and highlight the company as family- and community-based from the very beginning. The video was to be used on the company's multiple websites.

We reviewed previous work, contacted and received quotes from several animation companies. Blue Carrot matched the style we were looking for and was within our budget.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Blue Carrot was responsible for the creation of the video nearly in its entirety. We provided a script and initial ideas to them. They reviewed the script and sent suggested revisions. They then walked us through a process of storyboarding, style-frame, illustrations, and motion/sound design, with opportunities for me and my client to provide feedback at each step. The final video was 60 seconds long and formatted to be posted online.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Blue Carrot provided one person as a point of contact for all communication and feedback. Each step of the process was sent to us, and the project was on hold until we reviewed and provided our opinion or suggested revisions. Revisions were executed immediately before moving on to the next step.

My client was extremely happy with the final product, especially with the tone and message. The video was embedded on several company websites and had an impact that exceeded initial goals.

They communicated entirely through email, with regular responses and expectations set in advance. There was one point where there was a misunderstanding about dates, but that was an exception, certainly not the norm.

I was very impressed by the quality of their work and the economy of their prices. They made an animated explainer video that was within the budget of small businesses and still visually engaging. They also had many options for price points, as well as examples that clearly demonstrated what was offered with each.

There might be a way for the amount of feedback necessary on my part to be streamlined. They sent samples for approval regularly, which was wonderful, but also time-consuming and wearying. Instead of six approval steps, it may be easier for clients to have two or three.

Overall Score Great experience!
    They were immediately available and responded quickly.
    The price was within range of small businesses and accurately reflected the work quality.
    Great final animation product.
    It was a great experience.

Animated Videos for Personalized Commerce Startup

"Blue Carrot runs like a well-oiled machine."

Blue Carrot has produced animated five videos to date that target both B2B and B2C audiences. They collaborate to finalize scripts before iterating on the storyboards and animating the scenes.

Washington, DC
Carleigh Graves
Head of Creative, GetUpside

Blue Carrot's most recent project won in an A/B test with legacy creative content, driving more downloads for the consumer app. The team delivers consistent, high-quality work at an impressive speed.

I run creative at GetUpside, a startup that personalizes brick-and-mortar commerce to help communities thrive. As we connect people with businesses, consumers get more purchasing power, merchants make more profit, and value is driven back to our communities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

We have worked with Blue Carrot on 5+ videos to introduce GetUpside to our key personas -- both B2B and B2C.

For the most recent video, Blue Carrot's submission beat our existing creative in an A/B test on Google Play, driving more downloads of our consumer app.

Blue Carrot was referred to me by a colleague who worked with them previously. Just as my colleague explained, Blue Carrot has been professional, creative, communicative, and incredibly flexible and fast.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I have managed the creation of at least 5 sizzle videos with Blue Carrot. First, I submit a proposed script. Next, we collaborate to get that script parsed out and edited to fit the timeframe.

From there, Blue Carrot submits a storyboard and we iterate. Finally, Blue Carrot moves to animation and voice over recording (with approved talent).

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I typically have one main point of contact per project, and find that communication by video call and/or email to be fast and clear.

If anything, the bottleneck rests within my team. Blue Carrot runs like a well-oiled machine.

The quality of work AND the speed at which Blue Carrot produces said work is impressive.

None.

Promotional Video for Engineering Bureau

"Quality of work is fantastic, they devote a significant amount of time to understand us and our needs."

July - Sept. 2019

Blue Carrot created a promotional video for an engineering company. They worked from an initial creative brief and did the animation, sound design, and artwork.

Lviv, Ukraine
Pavlo Doro
CEO, Sine Engineering Bureau

Communicative and dedicated, Blue Carrot's team developed an inspiring and moving final product. Their team hit all deadlines and was very organized. They consistently asked for feedback at every stage of the video creation process.

I am a CEO at Sine Engineering Bureau. We do Brain, Body, Soul for connected devices. Brain: - Hardware Engineering; - Software Development. Body: - Industrial Design; - Mechanical Engineering. Soul: - Interaction Design; - Visual Design.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blue Carrot?

Blue Carrot created a promo video for our company.

Explain who we are, our goals, vision, and mission.

That was a reference. My friend suggested to contact Blue Carrot.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We started with a meeting to get acquainted. Then ta brief were sent to us to describe our company values and goals. Based on this Blue Carrot team had developed the concept and script. Generally, the video production process was very structured and divided into stages. After each stage they always asked for my feedback on their job so we were on the same page during the process.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I was in touch only with the account manager and producer who actually was leading the process and managed the rest of the artists, illustrators, animators, sound designers.

The video came out very inspiring, with the soul.

It was great, as I said, we've been in touch all the time. Moreover, we were provided with the project plan before the start so have the defined dates when our feedback was needed, so we were able to organize our team to give the feedback in time.

Quality of work is fantastic, they devote a significant amount of time to understand us and our needs. The process was very organized. I enjoyed working with them.

I am totally satisfied with the service that Blue Carrot provides.

Overall Score Everything was crystal clear, on time, on budget. They have solved our problem.
    Everything on time.
    It was worth it.
    Hight quality work.
    Already referred.

Animated Videos for Non-Governmental Organization

“They were really careful to find artists whose styles met our needs and tastes.”

Sept. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Blue Carrot scripted and produced 53 minutes of animated and digital video material for an educational platform. They also created pictures for books.

Kiev, Ukraine
Project Manager, Non-Governmental Organization

Blue Carrot’s video quality and ability to translate ideas into an educational medium were impressive. They met all deadlines, made themselves consistently available, and accurately estimated costs. Their responsiveness and personability were also notable.

I work in the Ukraine office of a globally-based NGO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Carrot?

We needed animated video material for our educational platform.

They helped us create animated video content for out platform. Our trainer teams wrote the script and then Maryna [Creative Producer, Blue Carrot] reviewed it. After discussing is, we decided it was best that she rewrote everything in order to make it better.

They produced 53 minutes of content. There are 11 animations or combinations of digital recordings and animations. They also helped us produce several pictures for our books.

How did you come to work with Blue Carrot?

We narrowed our search down to three companies, but realized that Blue Carrot was the best. They met deadlines and were easier to communicate with. I found them on Youtube and watched various examples of their work, and then decided to offer them the project.

This information is confidential.

We worked together from September 2016–January 2017.

Everyone in the company was surprised in the quality of the videos, as well as with how Blue Carrot writes and delivers their ideas via all-educational material.

How did Blue Carrot perform from a project management standpoint?

They always met deadlines and were available on short notice for extra work. Their estimations of costs were always correct. It was easy to reach them. They’re really nice people, and it was always so pleasant to talk to them.

They’re open minded and have a lot of artists they work with. They were really careful to find artists whose styles met our needs and tastes.

It was a wonderful experience compared to other companies. I’m not sure what they could do to be better.

You need to be clear with what you expect from them. Give them some good examples from your perspective and share ideas. It’s important to share so that you can understand each other better in the beginning.

If they can’t meet a deadline, they always discuss it with us far in advance.
    We could find someone cheaper, but those companies use website templates and can’t give us unique final products.
    They were open to redo anything and always did it quickly.

Animation for Educational and Marketing Videos

“They’ve become our destination partner for video animation, design, and final production.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Blue Carrot has engaged in several whiteboard and dynamic animation projects. They provide storyboarding, sketching, scripting, animation, and final production on an ongoing basis.

Amman, Jordan
Odeh Haddadin
Co-Founder, Opzets

Blue Carrot provides an innovative and international approach that continues to please end clients and garner returning customers. They are attentive to details, timely, and communicative, all while bestowing flexibility that permits accommodation of last-minute changes.

I’m the co-founder of Opzets, a digital design agency located in Jordan. We’ve been in business for three years with six employees. We provide services such as website and mobile application design and development based on user experience, as well as branding, graphic design, and video animation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Carrot?

We wanted to be able to provide a high-quality video animation service equipped with a low budget and fast delivery. This was something that didn’t really exist within the circle of contracts I had, so we decided to outsource the work.

They’ve worked on approximately 6–7 different types of animation projects for us. Most of these have been whiteboard animation, but there have also been some dynamic animations along with graphics. They handle the whole project except for communication with the client. I communicate with the client, send all the communication back to them, and analyze the content due to most of it having to be in Arabic. Blue Carrot is involved with most of the translation, but I handle the main communication.

They manage storyboarding, sketches, scenarios, scripts, animation, and final production, including sound effects. I manage the Arabic voice-overs, and they take care of the English voice-overs.

How did you come to work with Blue Carrot?

I discovered Blue Carrot on LinkedIn while searching for vendors in Ukraine. I interviewed 3–4 companies there, but I felt most comfortable dealing with Blue Carrot’s CEO, Tim. We’ve become friends, and the relationship was very easy. The other companies I interviewed either took a long time to respond or didn’t respond at all.

We tried a couple of projects with Blue Carrot initially, and had amazing results. They are attentive to details and deliver on time. They’ve become our destination partner for video animation, design, and final production.

We’ve spent around $10,000.

We began working together in February of this year, and the work is ongoing.

We are a niche market within the Middle East for animation. We have a good amount of design and animation agencies here, but we needed someone creative who could offer a fresh approach. Blue Carrot has worked on different projects for international markets, but they gained their experience from this part of the world.

Naturally, they translate every idea into something customized for our culture, but are still able to apply an innovative, international look that our clients seek. These were the metrics that made everything happen, and we’ve maintained happy clients as a result.

After working with them, we’ve gained 2–3 returning clients. We no longer have to look for new business because Blue Carrot continues to create videos for us. We’ve been very happy with the engagement, and are looking for expansion next year.

How did Blue Carrot perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been great so far. I have one point of contact, Maryna [Creative Producer, Blue Carrot] aside from the CEO. Maryna handles everything with their designers and animators, and also writes the scripts. She communicates with me regarding any ideas or concerns, and after she sends me detailed projects plans, we follow up with each other. If I miss a date, or am late getting back to her, she sends me an email or pings me on Skype to remind me of deadlines.

The most prominent things have been their friendliness and flexibility. In our area, we face changes in projects even while submitting final deliveries. They are aware of this, and because they look to us as potential partners, they grant us flexibility regarding such changes.

Their quality of work is great and delivered in a timely manner. They sometimes work on weekends when we have tight deadlines just to deliver on time. We sometimes give them a number of projects, and they want to show their commitment.

I can’t think of anything right now. They’ve been perfect.

When working with Blue Carrot, or any outsourced company, it’s important to to determine whether or not continuous work will be available for them on a monthly basis. This way, they might be able to provide discounts or give more attention to certain projects.

Overall Score I have the best team working for me. They are friendly, creative, and timely. They have everything, and never let me think of employing anyone else.
    I was the one who was late on things. They always submit on time and follow up with me when I’m late.
    The number of projects I’m submitting to them might not be a huge number yet.
    Our clients haven’t had any complaints in terms of creativity and quality of work. The ideas they’ve translated are perfect.
    They deserve to be referred to others.

Video Production for Film Production Company

“They really went above and beyond what we asked.”

Apr. 2015 - May 2016

Blue Carrot worked on video production projects for a film production company. They created storyboards based on scripts and sketches, and then produced the 2-D and 3-D animations on a range of topics.

Oslo, Norway
Mari Nilsen
CEO, IDEE FIXE Film

The professional team produced videos that met the client’s needs, working carefully with a high level of attention to detail and conducting their own research in order to complete the projects successfully. They were communicative and completed the work quickly, hiring extra resources as needed.

I am the CEO of IDEE FIXE Film. We are a film production company and our main clients are real estate agencies and associations. We mostly produce e-Learning online video-based courses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Carrot?

We needed 12 animated videos to illustrate different legal cases in the real estate agency world.

Their task was to produce the videos from our scripts, which totaled approximately 20 minutes of finished animation. Initially, they created storyboards for the films. They took our simple sketches and created the animation. The animations were mostly 2-D, with 3-D elements in them.

The second project was an e-Learning course for people working in construction. It was for the people who operate huge drilling machinery. They made 3 or 4 minutes of animation, demonstrating different ways the machine would move. This was a very challenging job and I was very impressed with what they did. They made this in 3-D and the animated machine was a perfect copy of real life. They used the blueprints and animated it on top, ensuring it looked very realistic.

How did you come to work with Blue Carrot?

I found them through a website that lists different companies. They had a very high rating and after looking at their previous work, we decided to contact them directly. From there, we started working together.

We spent over $10,000.

We began working together in April of 2015 and the second project ended in May 2016.

The animations are only for the businesses themselves and aren’t public. For the first production, they were very happy with it. For the second project, they had been planning to make a huge series; however, the work had to stop due to some economic trouble.

How did Blue Carrot perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They always answered emails right away, and have been much quicker than any Norwegian collaboration partner we’ve had. They were very professional when we had to make changes, and always did it right away. We have been very happy with them, and are hoping to work with them again quite soon.

When they created the first videos, they had an acute eye for detail. Even if we hadn’t specified certain things, they did their own research to figure things out and added them in. They really went above and beyond what we asked, which was the most impressive thing for us.

The challenge with the first project was the time as we needed the 12 videos made quite fast. They had to hire other designers and so the look changed a little in the middle. It’s not really a criticism because it would be impossible for 1 person to complete the work within the time limit.

They lagged a bit behind on the first project due to the workload being so big, but it was good.
    You could never get that type of high quality here in Norway for that price.
    They deserve a really high rating as we were very happy with them.
    We have already recommended them.