The World of Digital Marketing at your Finger Tips

BluCactus specialized in the effective management of digital marketing, digital media and social networks. We put at your disposal various social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEO and executing personalized strategies for each of our customers to increase their sales and help them achieve a better position in the market. We focus on modern trends in social networking and website development.

Centro, Mexico

Logo, Branding & Web Design for Italian Restaurant

"They’ve been a great match for us and helped us achieve the concept and image we were aiming for."

May 2018 - Ongoing

BluCactus provides comprehensive design services, supporting constant brand growth. They’ve delivered all types of properties including logos, manuals, web designs, and physical signs.

Monterrey, Mexico
Daniel Guzman
Partner, Di Pascuale Italian Restaurant

Partnering from the brand’s launch, BluCactus has been instrumental in idea conception and growth. Their flexibility is critical to working in creative-focused projects where setbacks are inevitable. Customers can expect a close collaboration.

I am a founding partner at Di Pascuale, an italian restaurant that started functions in January 2019.

What challenges were you trying to address with BluCactus?

They were a key partner during the creation process of our concept. Besides being a founding partner of the restaurant, I designed the concept myself: design, architecture, interior design, music. I worked with them on the graphic part for a long time.

They designed everything that has our letters on it, including logos, manuals, website, signs, colors. Everything was very well executed inside our concept.

At first, we started working with the graphic design team, which as two people. Then, for the web development, there was another team of two people. There were also another two people for the execution team. That’s six people in total.

How did you come to work with Blucactus?

When I was looking for a company to work with, I had interviews with other companies, and Blucactus came up as a recommendation at some point. We contacted them and had a meeting. I felt that they were the ones who understood our concept and what we were looking for the best. They were not the most affordable, but their level of understanding and responsiveness was what made me choose them over the rest.

We’ve spent around 95,000 to 110,000 Mexican pesos so far ($4,900–$5,700 USD)

We’ve been working with them since May 2018.

They’ve been a great match for us and helped us achieve the concept and image we were aiming for. The results have been amazing, and we are very thankful.

How did Blucactus perform from a project management standpoint?

As always in creative projects, it’s nearly impossible to follow exact structures and deadlines. Not everything went perfectly, and we did encounter some setbacks, but everything was solved and executed properly and timely.

Everything was good. I always recommend them.

They have a lot of opportunities on the audio part. They could work with someone on audio for multimedia projects and music.

Web Design and SEO for Software Development Company

"We can always count on BluCactus."

After a previous vendor failed to deliver, BluCactus designed and developed a website for the company and is currently leading the SEO and marketing efforts.

Monterrey, Mexico
CEO, Software Development Company

Despite launching the new website only three months ago, the company is already attracting new clients, which speaks highly of BluCactus’ work. Their responsiveness and availability are highlights of working with them. They’re also much more than just a vendor, but rather a strategic partner.

I’m the owner of a software development company that develops mobile and web apps and also distributes CRM and ERP products, among other things.

What challenge were you trying to address with BluCactus?

Another company developed our website and managed marketing for us, but I felt like I wasn’t getting the results I expected and that the company was very far away from us. I decided to find someone else for this job, and that’s where BluCactus comes in.

As far as I know, they are using a very popular content management tool for our website, which they fully designed. They also use Google for our marketing campaigns.

They assigned a team of about three people to our project.

How did you come to work with BluCactus?

My main goal is to make my site rank better on Google. So I searched for digital marketing companies and called the first ones that raked organically. BluCactus had the best response, so I decided to work with them.

We started with small projects but currently are spending about $20,000 MXN a month (approximately $1,036 USD).

We started with our collaboration in January 2019 and continue to work with them.

Everything has been excellent. I never really saw any results with the company I used to work with before. Currently, despite the fact we launched the website just about three months ago, I’ve already started to get new clients.

How did BluCactus perform from a project management standpoint?

We have close communication and daily calls since we’re located in the same city. BluCactus’ team is always available and responsive.

They feel like more of a strategic partner than just another vendor. We can always count on BluCactus.

Things are going really well, so there’s nothing I can think of that they should improve.

Design Services for Real Estate Investment Company

“We've met our objectives and have positive feedback on all the graphics they’ve provided.”

2018 - Ongoing

BluCactus provided design support for a real estate investment company. All their work is custom, and their contributions include website design, logos, and business and marketing materials.

Dallas, Texas
Founding Partner, Real Estate Investment Company

Brand recognition within the market is much stronger, and BluCactus makes difficult projects run smoothly. They are flexible and knowledgeable, and they always deliver appropriate materials that meet the need.

I'm a founding partner of a real estate investment LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with BluCactus?

I needed help with fundamental things like business cards, logo design, and webpage design.

They do all custom design work for us. We've leveraged them for our website design, business tools, and SEO.

I work directly with one point of contact, but I'm not sure of the exact size of the team behind him.

How did you come to work with BluCactus?

I knew Ken (CEO, BluCactus) personally, and I knew how creative and talented he was with artistic design, interactive activities, and the like. He provided samples of his design work and other projects in his portfolio. BluCactus was the best agency we considered, and their prices were extremely competitive.

We started working together in August 2018 and we collaborated for about four months. We still do some work with them on website expansion and SEO, but that comes and goes in phases.

We've met our objectives and have positive feedback on all the graphics they’ve provided. Our brand recognition within the market is good, and we've worked on several projects that were much easier thanks to the creative power behind us.

How did BluCactus perform from a project management standpoint?

They are extremely competent, and they present things to us at various points of the development.

They're flexible, knowledgeable, and cooperative, and they understand how subjective the work is. They're a good team to work with.

There's nothing I can think of that they should improve. They've hit the mark for everything we've collaborated on.

We've recommended them three or four times already.