The Startup and Small Business Marketing Experts

At Blu Insight we help you find cost effective ways to attract new customers. We personalize our approach to your budget and your needs. Whether you're just getting started, or you want to freshen up your brand, we're here to help. ​

We specialize in marketing for startups and small to medium businesses, providing in-person consultations in the Dallas Area, or remote consultations throughout US and Canada.

Freelancer

Dallas, TX
  • Dallas, TX

Web Design & Social Media Marketing for Property Management Co.

“... we now get 80% of our leads outside of Airbnb and we're consistently staying completely booked.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Blu Insight developed and continues to manage a property management website. They also provide social media marketing, managing content for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Dallas, Texas
Marianne Zielke
Owner, Z Property Management

Blu Insight delivered a high-quality website and continues to employ effective strategies that consistently increase leads. Thanks to their efforts, the company is now getting more business outside of a third-party rental platform. They're also extremely proactive and responsive to client needs.

I'm the owner of Z Property Management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blu Insight?

We originally did all of our business through Airbnb but we wanted to start getting more long-term rentals, so we reached out to Blu Insight to help us achieve that by developing a website and providing social media marketing.

Blu Insight developed our website from scratch, providing all of the content in the process. They continue to manage the site, along with our social media marketing initiatives, producing content and managing communication for our Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

I solely work with Kaylee (Marketing Director and Founder, Blu Insight).

How did you come to work with Blu Insight?

I came across their company on Instagram, so I reached out and we hit it off from the start.

I've spent less than $10,000 thus far.

We've been working together since around August 2018. Kaylee continues to provide social media marketing services and completely manages our site, updating the rentals we manage as they're booked through the site.

We've definitely gotten enough new leads to justify our investment in Blu Insight's services. Thanks to Kaylee's help, we now get 80% of our leads outside of Airbnb and we're consistently staying completely booked.

How did Blu Insight perform from a project management standpoint?

Kaylee is great to work with. She's relentless about finding and providing solutions; she's been able to deliver on any request I've had, and the deliverables are always spot on.

In addition to the quality of her work and ability to meet client needs, Kaylee also delivers results. She just has a way of pulling it off–I never want to work with anyone else.

I don't have a single complaint.