ui/ux design, web development, app development

Bloomy Lab is a web-studio that focuses on creating inimitable image of a company. We are the team of smart and creative people from various fields: UI/UX design, mobile and web development, graphic design, 3D architectural visualization, project management, and many others.

We help companies handle marketing tasks by means of edgy digital solutions. Our team thinks outside the box that helps us implement the boldest idea into reality!

Impeccable digital image of your business is our far-reaching mission. Bloomy Lab focuses on every single detail to help you grow:

Custom website development to meet your personal needs

Intuitive UI/UX design that converts your potential customers into steady clients

Mobile apps to optimize the interaction with your product on-the-go

Unique branding & logo that makes a successful and recognizable image

Selective approach, utilization of cutting edge technologies and passion is what sets us apart from hundreds of middling web studios.

New York, NY
  • New York, NY 10065

Web Design for Real Estate Marketing Photography

"I've been completely happy with them."

Mar. - May 2019

Bloomy Lab designed a website. They iterated on their designs based on customer feedback.

CEO, Trepics

The website that Bloomy Lab designed has drawn new clients and improved brand exposure. They're a communicative team and they're dedicated to meeting customer expectations.

I am the founder and lead photographer of a real estate marketing company specializing in photography. Our primary service is to provide real estate agents with professional photography to help market their listings online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bloomy Lab?

For website design.

To create a simple, but visually pleasing website.

I worked with a virtual staging company who then put me in contact with Bloomy Lab.

After we agreed on a price for the web design I received a series of questionnaire outlining what I was expecting for the website and what I was looking to accomplish. After several emails back and forth of me describing what I was looking for they started the design. They gave me the first design and it was great. I had a few things I wanted them to switch somethings and they did so in a timely manner and completed the changes I had asked for.

I only corresponded with one project manager, but she was super helpful and always responded to my feedback.

I've gotten some new clients based on them viewing the website and than reaching out to me. It's helped the exposure of my company.

Good. They were responsive and made all the changes I asked them to.

Communication was solid and they completed exactly what I was looking for.

As of now, I've been completely happy with them! No complaints.

Design & Dev for Virtual Staging Platform

"The Bloomy Lab team is really flexible with timing, pricing, and tools."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

Bloomy Lab designed and developed an interactive web-based solution with the aim of simplifying the process of virtually staging a property.

New Jersey, United States
Maria Batrin
Project Manager, Tantify

The vendor's work has increased workflow efficiency for internal stakeholders and customers. Associates have received more orders from customers, and clients have praised the accessibility of the portal. They are a client-oriented team with a transparent, accessible communication style.

I’m a project manager at Tantify. We’re a 3D architectural company in New York City that contributes to selling realty every day. We create top quality renders that look like real photos and then attract buyers by giving them a design concept of their future home.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bloomy Lab?

The process of gathering all the project details for 3D rendering is really complicated and time-consuming. We needed a convenient and interactive service that would help both our clients and internal stakeholders enhance the virtual staging process.

Our goals were to improve the user experience, increase the number of orders, simplify processes for clients and ourselves, and have an attractive, simple design.

We tried and tested seven companies, but no one was a good fit. The companies either did not answer for a long time, seemed unprofessional, or increased the price. I loved Bloomy Lab’s portfolio and reached out immediately.

Bloomy Lab team was responsible for the UI/UX design and web development of our project.

We discussed our goals and objectives together with the project manager. In two days I received the first prototype, which was really impressive and solved problems. Our design and development processes were transparent and iterative as we worked with sprints. During each stage, I provided feedback that was carefully analyzed and taken into consideration.

I mostly communicated with the project manager who was responsible for our workflow and connected us with the team of designers and developers. As far as I know, the project team had around 10 people.

We solved the issue of gathering all the necessary details about virtual staging and 3D visualization projects in one place. They built a new platform that became an interactive portal that our clients love to use. Their work made the 3D artists’ processes more efficient, and the project managers’ process is simplified as well. We receive and easily handle more orders than before.

Their project management was effective, and they were responsive. We used Airtable and Slack as it's easier for me to use (they said they could use any collaboration tool). I haven't experienced any difficulties associated with a time difference or a language barrier.

The Bloomy Lab team is really flexible with timing, pricing, and tools. Clients can be sure that the best solution for their business will be found by Bloomy Lab. All the processes are transparent—you can see the scope of work and actual timeline.

It would be great if they also had SEO and marketing services.