Enabling Your Digital World

BLKDG is a Denver based group of creative thinkers, passionate developers and in our spare time, crazy for the outdoors.

At its core, BLKDG is digital media production agency servicing web, social and mobile projects for best-in-class active lifestyle brands. BLKDG has built its reputation on delivering high caliber work that lives at the intersection of design and function.

Located just minutes from downtown Denver, the office is conveniently located near the Santa Fe art district in the Battery Building at 621 Kalamath St

Denver, CO
  • 621 Kalamath St.
    Denver, CO 80204

Full Service Design & Development for Agency

“The final product is always better than what we envision.”

2013 - Ongoing

BLKDG manages various development projects for a web design and internet marketing firm. Their involvement includes work in design, front- and backend development, UI/UX, databases, and e-commerce.

Cleveland, Ohio
Tim Parnin
President, Parnin Media

Even if a prompt is vague, BLKDG has a talent for creating useful resources. They are organized and flexible, communicative and transparent, and they establish strong working relationships.

We're a full-service web design, development, and internet marketing firm that works with small and large clients to deliver custom web applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

As our business grew, so did our client list and the scope of our projects.  I began to delegate more work to outside vendors, and I knew BLKDG could provide a full list of needed services and required deliverables.

We’ve worked together for several clients. A recent project was for a national industrial gas company. After we met with the client and performed a needs analysis, we spoke with BLKDG about supporting us. They have a full staff on hand, and can tackle the design, front- and backend development, UI/UX, database work, and e-commerce.

I work closely with the two co-owners. One is in charge of web/application development, and the other heads business development and project management. They have an internal team of about 10.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

I knew about their company for a long time before we started working about them, and continuously heard great things and positive reviews.​

​​​​​​How much have you invested with them?

We spend up to $100,000 per year.

I've worked with them on various projects for the past five years. The gas client project was an iterative process that took about four months from concept to delivery.

They always come up with good solutions, even when our customers are vague about what they want. BLKDG is results and delivery based, and they can transform very rough concepts into resources that serve our clients well.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an A+ job. They're very organized and flexible, and they always outperform my expectations. They’re communicative and transparent, and I can’t say enough good about our relationship.

The final product is always better than what we envision. We give them a rough idea of what we want, and it always comes out better than we expect in terms of look, feel, and usability.

No, I have no areas of improvement for them. I rate their work very highly.

I suggest engaging with BLKDG early on in your project timeline, preferably during project initiation or project planning. Their expertise and experience can help streamline processes and workflows.

Overall Score We have a symbiotic relationship. They're transparent, communicative, and their work is sublime.
    They provide specific timelines and often deliver ahead of schedule.
    Their rates are competitive and fair.
    I'm particular about design, and they always match up perfectly or overdeliver.
    I've referred them twice this week. They're a great company for web design, development, databases, or e-commerce.

Rebranding & Web Design for Financial Firm

“They responded promptly to our inquiries, kept to the budget, and remained transparent throughout the process.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

In addition to creating a new logo and set of pitch books, BLKDG redesigned a website to interpret data in a more visually appealing way. Now, they’re handling SEO.

Charlotte, North Carolina
JP Conklin
President, Pensford Financial Group

Despite strict brand guidelines, BLKDG developed an exceptional logo and site design. The team was responsive, professional, and easy to work with. Their strong deliverables and project management have also secured continued engagement.

I’m the president and founder of Pensford Financial Group. We’re an interest rate advisory firm that works primarily with commercial real estate firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

We approached BLKDG to revamp some of our branding assets and update our web design. They were responsible for taking a bland set of data and making it more visually appealing.

BLKDG initially worked on our branding assets, hosting a few rounds of discussion to go over color schemes and names. Since we’d already established an image over the past decade, we didn’t want the refresh to compromise our existing brand recognition. So, their team worked with us to create a new logo and a set of pitch books that kept to strict guidelines.

Afterward, they updated our website’s design to make the data more engaging. This involved interpreting our data into interactive graphs and adding a calculator function. We’re currently working with them to explore our SEO options.

We worked with different resources depending on the part of the website being redesigned. The owner was the initial designer, and his partner executed the graphs and calculators. At various points, there were three additional team members, but they were always led by one of the two senior staff.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

A software developer that I work with recommended a few design firms, including BLKDG. Out of all the candidates, I was blown away by BLKDG’s portfolio, and we had great interactions with them. It was an easy choice from there.

The branding and site redesign lasted 6–8 weeks from May–July 2018. We continue to work with them for an SEO project.

BLKDG’s efforts have contributed to a much better branding of our company. The site is vastly superior to its previous iteration and conveys a level of professionalism and expertise that we couldn’t get across before. With the SEO project in tow, I’m looking forward to their insights on what distinguishes us from our competitors.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

They were outstanding across the board. The team communicated clearly, were always prompt, and met deadlines. On top of that, they delivered exactly as promised. Once we reviewed something, it was easy to meet up and make a decision quickly before proceeding to the next task.

Besides their exceptional deliverables, they made it incredibly easy to work with them. They responded promptly to our inquiries, kept to the budget, and remained transparent throughout the process.

No, they were great.

Rather than coming to the project with preconceived notions of what you want, give them a vision and let them come back to you with ideas. Everything they brought to the table ended up being better than my suggestions; I eventually realized that I had to let them handle things because this was their profession. Once you tell them what you want, they just do it.

Web Dev & Design for Niche Trailer Manufacturer

"I wanted a simple, clean look [for the site] and they listened and understood that."

BLKDG provided WordPress website design and development services, working based on provided designs, and continuing to work on the site's SEO.

Colorado
Ami Purser
Cofounder, Vintage Overland

The finished website is excellent, user-friendly, and attractive. The team worked smoothly throughout the development process, understanding both the design and technical requirements fully. They communicate effectively and stick well to the budget and deadlines.

I’m the co-founder of Vintage Overland. We manufacture small teardrop camp trailers in a vintage style. My husband does the building and I do the marketing, all the business side of things, and a lot of customer relations too.

What challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

I'd attempted to do a very simple website on my own. I’d brought in a web designer who was very technical because I couldn’t do the technical parts, but wasn't happy with the design produced.

I went through what I wanted each page to look like. I showed them what we'd done in the past—I had a lot of great photography to work with. They worked on the setup and layout and worked with my photos, color choices, and some examples I sent to them.

They developed and designed our website, using WordPress. They also worked on SEO and are waiting for me on for more in that area. I need to write some blogs and get some content to them. Soon they will put up an online store for me too.

I worked with four people. There’s the main contact, a technical person, and a graphic artist.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

I heard of a few local companies, but I didn’t see anything I was impressed with for the price. I knew a few people who were freelancing, but none seemed to fit. I then met BLKDG through mutual friends in Denver at a meeting and found they were the perfect fit for us. They not only understood the aesthetics, but also were solid on the technical side. I really liked their personalities. I also liked that they were a whole team, which made me feel they had all the bases covered.

$8,000.

We started working together in spring 2017 and the project lasted four or five months. We continue to work together.

I’ve been very happy with the website. I wanted a simple, clean look and they listened and understood that. They took my ideas and polished them a little, then really stuck to what I originally designed. We were having a problem before with things crashing and contact pages not working. They made all of it user-friendly and we haven’t had any issues since.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great and very easy to work with. If I email a question or provide some information, I hear back pretty quickly.

They’re all such nice people and we really like them. They’re professional and keep on me when I’ve missed a deadline. They check in, but are very respectful and understanding of the position we’re in. They're also really conscious of our budget. They don’t try to get us to add more features than we can afford. They’ve been good to work with.

Overall Score I’ve been really pleased with everything that we’ve done so far.
    We’ve had a couple of time when they’ve been out of town and we haven’t been able to line up.
    I’ve recommended them before.

Website Development for Winter Sports Apparel Company

“I truly enjoyed working with BLKDG.”

June 2017 - Aug. 2018

BLKDG rebuilt and enhanced the mobile functionality of an e-commerce site that features ski apparel.

Aspen, Colorado
Whit Boucher
Director of Marketing, Strafe Outerwear

The new site contributed to a 25% increase in e-commerce revenue, which is attributed to BLKDG’s expertise. Their seamless project management and constant communication have led to multiple projects.

I am the director of marketing for a small technical ski and snowboard apparel brand based out of Colorado. We have a passion for the mountains and providing our customer with premium, functional apparel.

For what projects/services did your company hire BLKDG?

We hired BLKDG to rebuild our site.

We needed to create an aesthetically pleasing site that conveyed our unique brand story and messaging while incorporating best practices in e-commerce. Our goal was to significantly grow our e-commerce channel.

We’d worked with them before, and it turned out great.

BLKDG helped us build a new site from the ground up, with a focus on e-commerce and mobile functionality.

We worked with a project lead and a developer from BLKDG. I was in touch with them as the Strafe project lead.

We’ve seen a 25% growth in e-commerce this season, thanks to our new site.

BLKDG did a great job of clearly and thoroughly breaking down the scope and determining associated costs. I also appreciated the clear and consistent communication between our teams. Since we were in constant contact, it was easy to work through issues that arose along the way. This process was effective and allowed us to build a new website quickly.

We’re impressed with their ability to make things happen quickly. I truly enjoyed working with BLKDG. In fact, we still work together on other projects and will continue our relationship for years to come.

Digital Marketing for Snow Sports Company

"BLKDG has really fine-tuned the way we market our company and engage our users."

BLKDG has provided a number of services over the course of this evolving partnership. It began with SEO for a mobile app and developed into full project management including web development and email marketing.

Park City, Utah
Ed Lewis
Founder, SNOCRU LLC

In a time of crisis they stepped up to the plate to take on new responsibilities and not only pulled through, but flourished. Furthermore, their work has contributed to a 40-50% increase in business year after year. Given their intense dedication and passion, this growing partnership is ongoing.

My organization is SNOCRU LLC. Our mobile app helps outdoor enthusiasts stay connected while they’re on the mountain.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

We originally partnered with BLKDG for digital marketing, but as the relationship went on, my company lost some key members, and the guys at BLKDG stepped in as project managers. Their responsibilities evolved to include building and managing our store website.

BLKDG originally helped market our app to drive downloads using Google AdWords, social media advertising, and content marketing. They now do front-end design and user experience work for both our website and our store website on WordPress. They have also helped a lot with email campaigns and have worked directly with our email automation company to create a design for our weekly emails. They led the charge on creating re-engagement emails and a weekly digest email. They set up our blog and now do the writing for that as well.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

I had hired someone to help with my backend development in 2011, but he left and went to work for a PR agency, the same PR agency that Jonathan [BLKDG Co-Founder] worked for. We met through that PR agency, and when he left to start BLKDG, we began working together.

Originally, we paid BLKDG on an hourly basis, then we moved to $5,000/month in 2015. When things are really kicking in the winter, BLKDG handles our marketing and email, which is anywhere between $3,000 and $6,000/month.

Over the course of the relationship, we’ve spent between $100,000 and $200,000 with BLKDG, and I don’t regret any of it.

The full-time relationship has gone on for three years, but Jonathan and I have been friends since the end of 2011.

My company has consistently grown 40-50% each year, which is a combination of the quality of the work that BLKDG does for us and the quality of our app. When we first started doing digital marketing, our key terms were “ski”, “snow”, and “snowboarding”, but now we’re much more targeted. BLKDG has really fine-tuned the way we market our company and engage our users.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

In the spring of 2014, our head developer left us and we didn’t have a project manager. Jonathan stepped in and took over as project manager for a year, which really saved us. If it weren’t for him, we probably wouldn’t have gotten through the 2014/2015 winter, which is our most important season. He managed our group of developers and built our website that year. He really stepped up to the plate.

What distinguishes BLKDG from other providers?

They care. There are two partners, Jonathan and E.J., and they are passionate about what they do. When I’m in a painful situation, they’re in a painful situation, and when I’m in a good situation, they’re feeling good as well. We celebrate together and we cry together.

Is there anything BLKDG could have improved or done differently?

I don’t think so. Sometimes bandwidth is an issue, but I know they just hired two or three new people, which will help.

Web Design for Architecture & Interior Design Company

"They ensure that the product you design comes out exactly how you want it."

Having provided web development services for a total site overhaul, BLKDG now assists with email marketing, a newsletter reboot, and SEO. Plans for development of an internal portal are underway.

Denver, Colorado
Marketing Manager, Architecture & Design Firm

The website has proved useful to clients who continue to provide positive feedback, while marketing campaigns have yielded above-average open rates. BLKDG’s engaged, communicative, and completely transparent approach perpetuates an overall advantageous and trusting partnership.

I'm the marketing and communications manager at an architecture and interior design firm with studios in both Aspen and Denver, Colorado.

What challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

We were trying to reflect that our company was able to capture both the urban and mountain aesthetic. We're a 50% hospitality and 50% residential firm, so we wanted our website to encompass the different types of projects we work on.

We brought on BLKDG to redesign and update our website to reflect our business image. The project started with a brainstorming session about what we wanted to achieve. We got a great internal measure of what we were looking for. We discussed how to use our platform to get our visuals across the web for present and potential clients. From there, we talked about who we are and what we wanted to see. We were really combing and defining our mission statements. That was great to work with BLKDG on.

They brought us wireframes. They knew we wanted a really big visual. We worked with them on that. We did an audit of our project and company verbiage in order to really bring out our cultural aspects. That was a great exercise for our company. We then combed through all of our content and went through what projects we wanted to showcase and which ones we wanted to remove. We defined our direction as a studio and made sure we portrayed that on a website.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

We submitted an RFP in the Denver area and ended up with 5–6 companies. We narrowed it down to three companies that had worked on websites of past companies or colleagues of partners that were in the studio. We kept it pretty local. We compared budgets and what we were getting. I sat down with the principals and brought them two choices. Those companies came in and spoke with the principals and I .

We ended up choosing BLKDG because they are hands on and like to interact with their clients, which is how we work as well. We liked how easy it was to reach them and how communicative they are. They were very helpful if we had any questions about the RFP, the website, or their designs.

Our total spend was between $10,000–$50,000.

The website is completed. BLKDG updated the imagery and certain elements to make it user friendly. We also wanted to update our newsletter, so we engaged BLKDG again for that project. We're working on our second one right now, which should be out in the beginning of June.

Our newsletter redesign was well-received. We definitely have an above-average open rate, and clients have told us they like the design. We pride ourselves on that feedback because we always want to please our clients.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very communicative and always available. They could just pop into our offices at each location and meet with us. We never just sent them a list of bullet points. It was always a conversation, which was great and something we loved about them.

The open dialogue with BLKDG was great. We've found that web developers use a totally different language that can be confusing and make you feel inferior if you don't understand. BLKDG never makes you feel like that. They ensure that the product you design comes out exactly how you want it.

We ran into a few problems when we were trying to transfer all of the images from our old site to the new one. It would’ve been helpful to have a project checklist to keep track of the movement of content. We should’ve just uploaded all of the images instead of transferring them.

This review was updated on January 24, 2018 by the client. New content is below.

UPDATED REVIEW

They’ve helped us with email marketing and a reinvigoration of our newsletter after delivering the website. We’re also taking it to another level with more SEO and being more mindful of things like that. We’re also working with them on a press release format and thinking about having an internal portal. That will eventually be our second phase with them.

We worked with Jonathan [Co-Founder, BLKDG] and E.J. [Co-Founder, BLKDG] on the website, which was wonderful. Right now, we’re working with Jonathan and BLKDG’s marketing strategist on our newsletter and SEO.

We’re just embarking on the SEO, but the website is a great vehicle for floor or site plan renderings. We’ve done a lot process diagrams. It’s really showing more of our process online and helps the clients get from A to Z. We’re able to show them a little bit more about visuals and what their journey is going to look like from inception, to the final walk through with the client, how the principals get these ideas, and how this works out. The diagrams have been a huge visual help for the clients.

How does BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

Their method of explaining has been really nice and easy. They don’t make it too technical. They explain it in very simple terms and break it apart in manageable amounts.

What do you find most impressive about them?

Their culture is great and really aligns with ours’. We’re here to deliver an exceptional product, have fun along the way, and just relate to the client. They do all of this as well. It’s a huge benefit and keeps it from being an overwhelming experience.

No, not right now. They’ve been great about communication. They work with another architect and they ask if there’s a conflict of interest. It’s really above and beyond for them because we don’t have an NDA.

It’s important for clients to come to the table with their own ideas and not be afraid to go with their expertise as well. Have examples that you want to show them. Also let them really dig into the process with you. They see things through a totally different lens than you do.

Overall Score We continue to work with them.
    The schedule was definitely manageable and all the deliverables were outlined in a clear, concise manner. They were easy to get a hold of if we had to adjust the schedule at all.
    They’re great at estimating and getting all their information together that we needed.
    They were clean, concise, and easy to work with.
    I've already done so.

Web Development for Outdoor Non-Profit

"I am consistently getting amazing feedback about the work that BLKDG is doing."

BLKDG completed a total site redesign with custom graphic development and a focus on improving user experience. They also provided marketing efforts and analytics in order to increase web presence.

Denver, Colorado
Sarah Hubbard
Director of Marketing at First Descents

BLKDG has been an absolutely fantastic business partner. Their work is phenomenal and the site constantly garners passionate feedback. They are constantly proactive and invested in the success of the project. The partnership is ongoing as they provide quarterly updates and additions.

First Descents runs life-changing outdoor adventure programs for young adults aged 18-39 who are impacted by cancer.

I am the director of marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

I joined First Descents three years ago and their website was totally archaic. We rebuilt the website and completely rebranded.

BLKDG started from scratch on our website. They started with ideation and wireframes, then spent a lot of time working with me on the navigation and user experience. They also helped orient me with Google Analytics in the beginning, which was immensely helpful. They are, for all intents and purposes, a full-time part of our marketing team. They are our trusted source for technical advice and redesign of our pages.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

Jonathan [Founder of BLKDG] and I used to work together at a public relations agency, but I actually put out a request for proposal for this project. We ended up going with BLKDG because of the design that they put together and the service level that they provided.

It was between $10,000 and $50,000.

We closed out our web project with them in about a six-month time span three years ago. Now we do quarterly web updates or additions to the site.

When I first started, we didn’t have analytics of any sort, so there’s nothing to compare it to. The old site was so outdated that it was borderline comical. Even three years later, I still get comments on a monthly basis about how impressive the look and feel of our new site is. Qualitatively, I am consistently getting amazing feedback about the work that BLKDG is doing. Quantitatively, I don’t have anything to compare it to, but I can see in our analytics that people are getting exactly where they need to be as fast as possible. BLKDG has really helped us prioritize our homepage and some of our initial landing pages to make sure that people are getting right where they need to go super-fast.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

That’s one of the things I’m incredibly impressed by. They are so nice and responsive all the time. If there are any updates that I should be aware of, their team always lets me know. In the past three years, there haven’t been more than one or two times that I’ve realized something was off with the site that they hadn’t already fixed. BLKDG is really on top of it. Since we’re a nonprofit and we don’t have a very big budget, we also really appreciate that they keep costs in mind. They’re super proactive in making sure that my site is always the best it can be. From start to finish, I’ve been impressed with these guys at all times.

What distinguishes BLKDG from other providers?

What sets them apart is that they have a great sense of marketing and branding. Jonathan and I were at a public relations agency together, so Jon understands the point of content on a website. He understands what users need and he goes above and beyond that.

They are also great client-facing folks. They’re amazing to talk to about branding and marketing, and they also do some creative and logo work. They’re a great resource both for the website and for other initiatives as well. They have a 30,000-feet understanding of the entire industry.

Is there anything BLKDG could have improved or done differently?

No, they’re really doing an amazing job. They are growing, which has been great, and I’ve never seen a lack in service, or felt like they were overworked.

Overall Score – We are very huge fans of them around here. They know our whole staff and volunteer at our events. They’re a really big part of our team.
    – Timelines are always changing as a nonprofit. It’s probably more on my end, but I would say four on that.
    They’re really budget conscious, which is great for a nonprofit.
    They’re with us all the time helping us with anything and everything. They’re pretty incredible guys.
    – I do it all the time.

Web Development and Marketing for Tourism Company

"We ask for the equivalent of your run-of-the-mill car, and BLKDG brings us a Ferrari."

During this multi-year partnership, BLKDG has provided a number of services including custom web design, SEO services, paid advertising campaigns, and branding. They're currently developing two new websites.

Aspen, Colorado
Maria Hidalgo
Online Marketing Manager at Snowmass Tourism

BLKDG has been a phenomenal business partner. Their work has resulted in a 130 % increase in sessions on the first site they built. They’re extremely organized, efficient, and provide a personal touch that creates an enjoyable working relationship. They truly go above and beyond.

We are Snowmass Tourism, which is a destination marketing agency for our ski town here in Aspen/Snowmass.

I am the online marketing manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BLKDG?

We've actually hired BLKDG for numerous challenges. The first project that we hired them for was managing our gosnowmass.com website, which was combining five different tourism websites into one authoritative site for all things Snowmass.

For the initial website project, BLKDG was responsible for building out the entire platform for our gosnowmass.com website. They also helped with SEO [search engine optimization] and our brand identity. At the time, we didn't have a brand, so they built the look and feel of the website from scratch.

They've also worked with us on social media and paid advertising in the past. Currently, they're creating two additional websites for us that are specific to biking and family activities in Snowmass.

How did you come to work with BLKDG?

BLKDG has been working with us for more than three years. I'm not sure how the initial relationship started but, at some point in the past, our director of marketing worked with Jonathan Georger, BLKDG's co-founder, and felt confident enough to hire his firm.

Our yearly spend with them has consistently fallen between $25,000 and $40,000 for the past couple of years.

We usually have ongoing projects with them, and we are billed hourly depending on the services they provide.

Since the inception of our site, user sessions have increased by more than 130 percent per year, which is phenomenal. Additionally, general events that take place on the site have increased by multiples during the past three years as well. We consistently get a lot of good feedback on how fulsome, informative, and easy to use our website is. In general, we're really happy with it.

How did BLKDG perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a great job. They are very organized, and they always bring in the right team members for any project that we have, depending on the specificity. We have status calls, and they always do a great job keeping us in the loop on their progress. It's been a great working relationship.

What distinguishes BLKDG from other providers?

The initiative that they take sets them apart. I know it's cliché to say, but they really go above and beyond. I've worked with many other companies that do the bare minimum and try to nickel and dime you, but we have really given BLKDG a lot of autonomy because they deliver consistently. We ask for the equivalent of your run-of-the-mill car, and BLKDG brings us a Ferrari. Much of their work is self-directed. They take a lot of pride in their work, and it shows. That's much of the reason why we continue to give them more projects, even if they're on the edge of what they're used to doing.

Is there anything BLKDG could have improved or done differently?

Right now, we're firing on all cylinders and everything's going pretty well. The project always comes in better than expected, so I have no improvements to make.

They go above and beyond. Sometimes, you have to rein them in a little bit to meet your deadline, but it always ultimately is done on time.
    Fantastic, I joke around with them that I think they should be charging a lot more.

Website Development for Business Services Company

"Working with the BLKDG team was efficient, fun, and a great learning experience."

Feb. 2018 - May 2018

After a discovery period, BLKDG They developed the UI/UX, front- and backend, and effectively incorporated the central aspects of our story.

Denver, CO
Sam Warren
Founder, The Pinecone Project

The site BLKDG developed has excellent UI/UX, fluid designs, and functions properly. Efficient and straightforward, BLKDG developed an effective workflow which contributed to a smooth engagement. Their team's personable approach was impressive.

I am the co-founder of The Pinecone Project, an experiential marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire BLKDG?

We hired them to build us a website.

We wanted a simple, dynamic, and relevant website.

We selected BLKDG because they were highly recommended to us. The site itself was a silent auction item. We bid on it to benefit a great cause and work with an amazing company.

Their entire team took the time to understand our important pillars and initiatives. They developed the UI/UX, front- and backend, and effectively incorporated the central aspects of our story.

Our site is now live at thepineconeproject.com. It runs smoothly and has excellent UI/UX.

They made our workflow easy, straightforward, and effective. Working with the BLKDG team was efficient, fun, and a great learning experience.

Their team was excellent.

Web Redesign and SEO for Beverage Company

"BLKDG executed the new branding strategies perfectly."

June 2017 - May 2018

BLKDG redesigned a website and then did SEO to enhance branding. The team also updated the backend.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Dir. of Marketing, Beverage Company

The new site design was more interactive and user-friendly. BLKDG elevated branding successfully, which has led to new growth opportunities. The team met all deadlines and accommodates requests in an effective manner.

I’m the marketing director at a beverage company.

For what projects/services did your company hire BLKDG?

We wanted our website to reflect how our brand has evolved. We asked them to redesign the site to make it interactive and user-friendly.

In addition to enhancing the brand image, the site needed to educate our consumers in a meaningful way about a new category of products. We also wanted an updated backend fit for best SEO practices.

Our CEO had worked with the co-founder on a past project for an original site. We didn't want to use anyone else.

They did a complete rebranding and SEO backend updates.

The co-founder had a small team that worked behind the scenes.

BLKDG executed the new branding strategies perfectly. We are now able to approach more outlets for accounts and recently secured a meeting with a large military chain that we previously didn’t have access to.

I think my side could have been more effective with timelines. BLKDG was always timely and hit all deadlines. The co-founder and his team were very effective; they managed all of our 3 main requests gracefully, even with overlapping changes.

They knew how to take our vision and make it a reality. Our product is a new territory for the beverage industry and BLKDG knew how to elevated it to the next level.