Top SEO & Conversion Focused: Partner w/ The Best

“Qualified leads and site traffic improved dramatically, and the positive effects are still felt 7 years into the partnership.” - Chris Aaron, D&H - Director of Marketing and Sales

We help clients beat out multi-billion dollar companies like Amazon, Wal-Mart and Staples to rank #1 for expanding market share and driving sales.

We are very transparent about the work that's done, showing you every step of the way just WHY and HOW we do things so you know how your investment will translate into ROI.

After 10+ years of helping companies grow and scale, isn't it time we take YOUR business to the next level?

Case Studies
📌 Helped Displays & Holders go from 4 orders/day to 20-30 orders/day.
📌 Ranked 12 high purchase intent keywords for CarryOutSupplies.com on the 1st page.
📌 Generated a 120% increase in organic traffic for Primo Fitness.

How we can help your business 👇

* SEO - ranking you higher in Google for more traffic
* Website Development - building an online presence that converts traffic into sales.
* Conversion Rate Optimization - refining your strategy to push your conversion rates higher.

The owner Richard Fong has been featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur because of the consistent results we generated for our clients.

If taking your business to the next level sounds like a good idea, feel free to reach out and let's talk!

2007
Los Angeles, CA
  • 1100 S. Hope St., Ste. 103
    Los Angeles, CA 90015
  • 17595 Harvard Ave. C2480
    Irvine, CA 92614

See Bliss Drive clients SEO case studies here : https://www.blissdrive.com/about-us/case-studies/

5 Things to Consider When Hiring SEO Company

Bliss Drive CEO and Founder Richard Fong disccusses the 5 important things before hiring a SEO company for your business:
1. Do They Have Conversion In Mind?
2. SEO has a lot of strategies and technologies.
3. Is the company has proven track record?
4. Your SEO company should also be your IT - have solid support and responsive.
5. Is the SEO company provide value to your website?
Check

references - check out reviews, testimonials, etc.

How Bliss Drive Can Help Your Business Through Strategic SEO

Bliss Drive CEO and Founder Richard Fong talks about business owners who did not receive any results after spending 6 months to one year on SEO.

So, if you are looking for a strong business partner who really cares about your business and want you to perform well, get in touch with us. We will show you what's going on under the hood.

Food Company Ranked First Page on 12 High Ranking Keywords

"Our sales guy couldn't handle all the leads that were coming in."

Insurance Company gets 5 leads a month since working with Bliss Drive

Plastic Fabrication Company gains 20-30 orders per day on their eCommerce Website

Global Fitness Equipment Distributor gets increased lead volumes with 120% increase in Organic Traffic

Web Redesigns & Digital Marketing for Metalworking Company

"Bliss Drive’s most impressive characteristic is that they actually secure results."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive redesigned two websites and rebuilt one on WordPress to improve a digital presence for a metalworking company. They continue to direct SEO initiatives and write blog content to enhance traffic.

Chris Aragon
Operations Manager, Naddour's Custom Metal Works

Bliss Drive delivered superior websites and executed SEO campaigns that generated first page rankings in search results for a majority of keywords, which produced more leads. They create extensive reports that enable transparent collaboration. Their responsiveness supports a productive partnership.

I’m the operations manager for Naddour’s Custom Metal Works.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We hired them to manage our digital marketing, which encompassed quite a few responsibilities because we had several different domains. Our main domain lost years of organic traffic because our previous vendor changed it.

We also had more scattered domains that we wanted to bring under one roof to build our traffic and web presence. Ultimately, we wanted to rank better because we didn’t rank on any pages.

Bliss Drive redesigned our two main sites and linked them to all of our different social media profiles. Their team fixed our main site and transitioned the platform from Squarespace to WordPress. They enhanced the graphics and the backend to improve our SEO efforts. They recently launched both sites and continue to provide SEO services such as creating blog content.

On a consistent basis, we work with four people from Bliss Drive. I most often speak with an account manager who sends reports and provides updates. I also contact her when I want to schedule a meeting or have questions.

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

Initially, I heard about their work from a friend of mine. During the initial interview, they seemed to be a capable team. I liked the fact that they would give us a lot of reporting.

We’ve invested about $55,000 in their services.

We started our partnership around November 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I receive reports from them on our rankings, which have all been impressive and increased dramatically. We’re on the first page of Google for almost all of our major keywords. We also keep track of how we receive our leads, and now primarily receive leads from Google searches. It’s all trackable, and I can see that we’re where we want to be. Our CEO was skeptical but has been pleasantly surprised by the results.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone and email. I mostly speak with our account manager, and that’s been effective because she’s reliable. The whole team is responsive, which is appreciated in this day and age.

I actually put Bliss Drive in touch with our sister company’s CEO because I’m impressed by their reporting. I knew he would appreciate their attention to detail, which helps us grow our company too.

At first, I was impressed by their ability to untangle years of bad SEO practices. When I joined the company a year and a half ago, I looked into our digital marketing. The system was pretty broken, but Bliss Drive fixed our organic traffic and improved our rankings.

Their team came in, told us what they would do, and actually did it. In the SEO world, there are many people who promise a lot, but few actually perform. Bliss Drive’s most impressive characteristic is that they actually secure results.

No, I don’t feel that we’re missing anything.

Ask questions to ensure you’re informed about the process. SEO is a complex and lengthy process, so be patient with the results.

SEO isn’t cheap but it’s a great ROI.

SEO Audit & Ongoing Support for Online Media Platform

“They’re the best SEO agency I’ve worked with.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive conducted an SEO audit. After going through data, they delivered a detailed document with SEO recommendations. They remain on a monthly retainer to help with another company’s SEO challenges.

Yu-Ming Wu
Publisher, Sneaker News

The company has significantly outranked competitors in search engine results since implementing Bliss Drive’s audit recommendations. The team’s thorough, transparent, and data-oriented process allowed them to translate the client’s challenge into results, creating significant value for cost.

I’m a publisher at Sneaker News, an online media platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We were looking at our SEO and noticed that we weren’t performing as well as we used to. A good portion of our business is through SEO, and a lot of our traffic comes through Google Search.

Bliss Drive started off by doing an SEO audit. They gave us an in-depth audit document, which proposed a lot of different options for us to try. We took on some of the easier, low hanging fruit changes that we could do in-house. We involved our internal design, editorial, and tech teams to handle some of the most long-term stuff, such as creating new features that apply to the audit.

We were pretty confident in our ability to execute a lot of the recommendations, many of which had to do with outranking our competition.

Since then, I’ve called on them to work on other businesses that I’m involved with. We’ve signed them on a monthly retainer to walk through some of the SEO challenges we have for other businesses.

I had a main point of contact, and I also worked with Richard (CEO).

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

As we saw our rankings decline a little bit, someone from our outsourced tech team referred me to Bliss Drive. I spoke to a number of other companies, and I felt most comfortable with Bliss Drive.

We started working together in November 2019, and it’s ongoing. We still keep in touch from time-to-time about this initial project, but our work now is mainly related to another company.

Since doing the audit nine months ago, our competition is nowhere near our ranking. I gave Bliss Drive a challenge, and they came back with results. They didn’t push me to continue doing business with them; they knew we were up to speed and able to execute in the world of SEO. Because they didn’t push me, I gave them more business through the other company that I work for.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an outstanding job with project management. I’ve worked with other SEO agencies, and the audits are usually a 30-day process. Bliss Drive took almost two-and-a-half months. It took a little longer than I anticipated, but I’m glad they took their time and went through every single piece of data that they had access to. They really gave us our money’s worth.

While they weren’t as fast as previous agencies I’ve worked with, I appreciated that they kept me in the loop that they were taking longer than expected. We had a very large chunk of data that they were looking through.

They’re the best SEO agency I’ve worked with. They’re incredibly intelligent and super transparent about what they can offer and how they will accomplish it. They don’t upsell me on services I don’t need, and I really appreciate that. They’re upfront and transparent about everything, and they don’t offer cookie-cutter services that some SEO agencies provide. You give them a challenge, and they really give back a scope that meets those goals. Having worked on two different projects with them, they’ve provided exactly what I needed.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Come to them with a challenge and goals. Work out a scope of work that really relates to your business. If you don’t have a full understanding of SEO, Bliss Drive will be able to walk you through it. Knowing what you want to accomplish and what those goals are is going to be very important in getting the exact results you want.

They’re definitely a little bit more expensive, but they’re worth every penny.

SEO Services for Flapship Bike Brand

“Their content is of great caliber. We are really impressed with the content they write for us.”

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive provided technical, onsite, and offsite SEO services for a bicycle company. They wrote content for the site and created a backlinking strategy.

Adele Nasr
Chief Marketing Officer, Aventon Bicycles

This project helped the site rank on the first SERP for keywords such as e-bike. As a result, revenue is up significantly year over year. Bliss Drive works very closely with the internal team. Communicative and easy to work with, they're true partners.

I am the Chief Marketing Officer at Aventon Bicycles. I was brought on to overhaul the marketing strategy and take us to the next level.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We had an SEO agency when I was brought on that the team had been working with for almost a year. Part of my role was to come in and look at all the data. As I dug through data from our previous agency’s performance, I was underwhelmed and a little disappointed by the results after working with them for a year.

I knew we needed to make some pretty drastic changes. SEO is a foundational part of good marketing. If you don’t have that solidified, you can’t build upon a shaky foundation. It was one of the first things I wanted to tackle to build that base and all the great things we were going to layer upon it.

They are basically an extension of our team. They are supporting us with onsite technical, so we have working closely with them on all the pieces of the website. They are supporting us with content and writing good content that not only is consumer-friendly but will also get us favorable results in the search. In addition, they are doing backlinking and really helping us build that authority through the backlink strategy.

We have one project manager so that it makes it easier to get information back and forth with the team. You are not having to figure out who to talk to. That project manager facilitates the information to everyone involved and gets us back the results or the response we need. He has been a great support for us.

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

I was on the hunt for a new partner, and Bliss Drive came highly recommended from another agency who had a great experience with them.

I took a call with Richard (CEO and Founder) and was really pleasantly surprised. Coming from working for 18 years in digital marketing, I knew what to look for, and knew the good and the bad, and when it was just marketing lingo versus actual tangible and good information.

For me, Richard really checked all the boxes. The call went really well. It had a lot of integrity, it was honest and transparent and hit the three key pillars for good SEO which is onsite, offsite, and of course technical. Those three were something that I was looking for. Having worked with some of these larger SEO partners in the past that are significantly more expensive and more enterprise-level, I was really blown away with the level of service and work that you get from Bliss Drive because they have great pricing.

Their price point is anywhere between $3,500 to $10,000 per month which I think is a great value for a great caliber agency like them.

We started working with them in March, and then we officially kicked off in April.

I was brought on to help the company grow 40% year over year, but we are now effectively growing at 600% year over year. We have been able to grow because of some of the great partners we have brought on, new strategies, and there is a bike boom happening because of the pandemic. All things have come together for that perfect culmination to bring us to where we are.

In terms of some of the things they were able to provide for the value, we have able to rank on page one for E-bike which is one of the highest value terms and that was their work. It is one of the many huge wins that we have had with them. When you think of a term that is so broad, the price point we pay is nominal really.

Prior to that, we weren’t in the top five pages. Not to mention the other really critical terms that we are working with. We keep getting gains every single day and every week on positioning on really critical terms and that has been a huge win. The other part obviously is the great content that they have been able to help us with. Not only have they taken the content on our site and taken high-value blogs and made them better, but they have also been able to help us write really good blogs.

Other agencies would write a blog, but they would usually do it in a really poor vernacular, and it doesn’t necessarily represent the brand. There are a lot of gaps. What we have gotten in terms of content from Bliss Drive, 98% of it is good and then there is 2% where we have to make slight edits. That says a lot about the fact that they have taken the time to research the brand, to understand the brand, and to become more integrated with us and really write content that resonates with our audience and speaks accurately of the brand.

Their content is of great caliber. We are really impressed with the content they write for us. Some of those blogs have gotten some really positive reach and are just driving more entry-level traffic to the site to get people to learn more about us.

All in all, we have seen improved results in impressions, clickthrough rates, and obviously ranking and traffic to the site. Those are all good metrics when you are data-driven.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

We message them regularly and we really treat them like an extension of our team. They are on Slack like the rest of my team and we are all remote. I can just ping our PM and he is very quick to get us information, results, and details that we need. It is really easy to work with them.

We work closely with their team, and they are extremely responsive. What I loved about their team is that they have a project management tool so everything gets ticketed and makes it really easy to keep track. Their reporting is really robust and extremely well done. I get good information in a really organized way which is helpful. I also like the fact that they were willing to get on a platform like Slack for our team. They don’t use that personally, but they were willing to become one with our team and get on Slack for us. They make an effort to integrate with the client’s needs which I thought was great.

The fact they were able to integrate so well with the team and be so accessible to us, as well as make it feel like they are an extension of my team is something I sincerely value. As the head of a team and the head of a marketing department, any CMO would value that type of integration and seamless assimilation into a team. That has provided a lot of value because it is just so easy to work with them. In my experience, a make or break for any agency partner is when it is not so easy to work with them and they aren’t as accessible or if they are on a really regimented schedule or calendar and you can only talk to them at a specific time or in a specific way. That is not the case with the Bliss Drive team. That has provided us with a lot of value. It has allowed us to be really nimble with them and has given us a lot of peace of mind and comfort and just an ease of working relationship.

At this time, we are still pretty early on in the honeymoon phase, and I would say it has been great. In terms of improvements, I can’t say that I can think of anything at this moment.

I think the key is understanding the business goals and what you hope to gain from this partnership with Bliss Drive. If you don’t understand what SEO can provide and want to go into this partnership not knowing those critical KPIs that are aligned with SEO then there are going to be some hurdles. I have worked with clients that don’t have a good understanding of SEO and think that SEO is going to do wonders really fast. That isn’t the case because SEO is long-tail. You have to be patient, you have to do the work, and you have to be consistent. My advice is just to be patient but also to go it into knowing the goals that you hope to achieve. For me, I was very clear that my goal, first and foremost, was to rank on really high-value terms and they took that very seriously and that became a pillar goal for us going into this relationship. They were able to achieve that in less than six months. I don’t know that you could say that about an SEO company nowadays, especially with how quickly the Google algorithm is also changing, getting updated, and all the rollouts. From my perspective, that being a pillar goal and them hitting it in less than six months is a huge accolade and a testament to our partnership.

SEO for Personal Brand & Online Retailer

“The expectations were very clear, and they’ve done more than I expected.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive supported SEO for two online businesses, by providing on-page SEO serviced, writing blogs, and creating backlinks to build domain authority.

Olympia, Washington
Beau Crabill
Owner, Crabill LLC

The project successfully improved both sites’ search result rankings for several keywords. Bliss Drive had a significant impact and generated results quickly. The team is highly organized and provides mid-month reports to maintain communication.

I’m the owner and founder of two of my businesses. For one, I sell products online in the video game space. Then, we have a personal brand where we provide software and educational products for people who want to sell on Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We wanted to get more eyeballs on our site through SEO marketing.

It’s been a lot on-page SEO, optimizing the current site, writing blogs, creating backlinks to drive traffic to the blogs in order to build up our domain authority. They’ve done some outreach as well to build backlinks.

It seems like there are three people, but there may be more.

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

I met Richard (CEO) at a networking event. We started talking about what we do and how SEO impacts the game space.

I bought two of their top-tier packages for a total of $10,000/ month (approximately $40,000 total).

We started working with them in December 2019 and our partnership is ongoing.

SEO takes a while, but I’ve been impressed with their work so far. We weren’t even in the top 100 for Amazon training courses, and now we’re on the first page and are ranked seventh. For e-commerce trade show, we jumped from 19th to 11th. For the video game site, we weren’t even in the top 100, and now we’re starting to break the top 40 for different keywords.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

They send mid-month reports and follow up with me regularly. They’re very good in regards to communication. They’re more organized than other vendors I’ve worked with.

The expectations were very clear, and they’ve done more than I expected. They understand that we need this to increase conversions.

I’m pushing them to do a little more on an outreach campaign.

We’ve seen a much faster increase on my personal brand and Amazon training site, and I think that’s because it already had more of a brand presence. So, I would tell someone looking to work with Bliss Drive that it’s better to have multiple traffic assets.

SEO for Fountain & Pond Service Company

“They get back to me immediately if I have a question or concern, quickly resolving all issues.”

2013 - Ongoing

After a thoughtful discovery phase and keyword research, Bliss Drive provided SEO services to a pound and fountain company that wanted to increase its incoming leads. They also created blog content as needed.

Mark Kelly
Owner, OC Pond and Fountain Care

Since first engaging with the team, the partner has experienced an 80% boost in quality lead calls, growing sales for the business. Handling analytics and progress tracking responsibilities, they’ve continuously prioritized problem-solving and active communication in the relationship.

I’m the owner of OC Pound and Fountain Care.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We were trying to get more exposure on the Internet that would direct more filtered calls toward me and our company. Another goal was to develop a good presence on Google and Yelp.

They provided us with SEO services. First, they described to me what they would have to do to reach the goals I wanted. We sat down and strategized that way. That’s how we put together an SEO strategy. They created content, writing blogs. Sometimes, I provided some of the content for the blog posts as well. That was a collaborative process.

I worked with about three people from their end.

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

I spoke with several companies and had another provider at one time who wasn’t doing the best job for me. After talking to Rich (CEO, Bliss Drive), I immediately found that he was really knowledgeable in the area and could get to the bottom of why I wasn’t showing up in search results. Within 30 minutes, I knew he was the guy I needed to hire for this.

We’ve spent about $13,000 in total with them.

We started working together in 2013, and they’re still my partner for SEO.

They do all sorts of analytics, and I leave that work largely up to them. That way, I can better focus on my company. However, I am keeping track of the number of calls I have coming in and whether or not those calls are generating income. I’ve been very happy on those fronts. My calls increased by about 80% after they started their campaign.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

For communication, I either email or text them directly. I often recieve an immediate response.

They get back to me immediately if I have a question or concern, quickly resolving all issues. If I call them today, I’ll get an answer same-day.

I can’t think of anything. They get right on tasks.

If you want to be busy, call these guys. They’ll bring leads to your company.

SEO Services & Web Design for Utilities Company

“They did their own research, providing us with information on how to make our business grow.”

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive offers both SEO and PPC services for a utility survey mapping company. In addition to their marketing and advertising work, they redesigned and the website for better optimization.

Fullerton, California
Owner, Utilities Company

The partner estimates that the team has increased the site traffic by about 400%, also significantly boosting the platform’s ranking in SERPs. Their work allowed larger audiences to locate the company organically. They make changes and adjustments to the site in a timely manner.

I handle operations at a company that focuses on utility survey maps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We contracted them for SEO services.

They handle all digital marketing, SEO, and ads for our company. Primarily, they were hired to drive traffic to my site. They designed my site and started the engagement with keyword research. From there, they developed tactics to get us to rank higher for those specific keywords. Their team also handled PPC management for us.

They’re growing, but I work with my account manager. However, I’ve also had contact with many other members of their team

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

Someone recommended them to me. He seemed to like my best option for my area, so I met with him. After asking questions, I decided to try them out based on the recommendation.

We started collaborating in October 2013, and our engagement is ongoing.

Organic traffic has increased since we started our engagement with them. At this point, we’re ranking within the top five search results for our targeted keywords. That’s boosted traffic by about 400%. Most of our customers are finding us through Google searches.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

If I suggest a change to the site, it’s sometimes done within the hour. They’ve been very responsive to us.

They did their own research, providing us with information on how to make our business grow. When I wanted to interview another possible service provider, I had Richard (CEO, Bliss Drive) jump on the call with me. He was able to communicate our business well, so I introduced him as my business partner over the phone. He’s on the next level and delivers the results that we want.

They should keep doing what they’re doing.

They’re one of the best out there, so people should check them out.

I’ve referred them.

SEO Services for Insurance Company

"When we pay them, we can see the results."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive provided SEO services. They provided content writing and keyword research for the platform in order to transition away from traditional advertising

Efrain Ferrer
CEO, Strong Tie Insurance

Bliss Drive has improved organic search rankings and trafic. The pages are tracking much better on the web. The project management and communication are very professional. In total, the results are very tangible and highly representative of a great service provider.

Strong Tie Insurance has been in business since 1997. We provide property and casualty insurance, automobile, personal, and commercial. I’m the CEO and president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We wanted to reach more clientele through the internet. Many people are moving away from print, TV, and radio advertising.

Bliss Drive has provided SEO services. They do a lot of blogging and keyword research. We don’t use PPC.

We’re working with 2–3 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

Someone referred them to us.

We’re spending $4,000 a month with them. We’ve had the same rate since the start.

We started working with Bliss Drive at the beginning of 2017.

Our results are improving every year, so they’ve done a very good job for us. They provide us good information on how we’re progressing on web platforms. We’ve moved to the first page of search results after they started working with us.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. They’re on time and on top of every single detail.

It’s the communication and the results we’re getting that impress me the most. They’re very responsible and formal. When we pay them, we can see the results.

No, we’re going to start doing other projects with them.

If you decide to go with a company that has experience and very good success, Bliss Drive is a good partner to have.

SEO Services for Mattress & Furniture Company

"Their responsiveness and attention to detail were very impressive."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive provided SEO services for a furniture and mattress company. They helped with keyword retargeting and improved organic search ranking. Their team also offered content production services.

Orange County, California
Co-Owners, Slumber n Serenity Mattress

Bliss Drive has helped triple traffic to the site. Their efforts have led to increased sales and business over the past two years. Communicative and attentive to detail, they consistently put a huge amount of effort into the project. They've been very flexible with changes.

We’re a husband and wife team in the mattress and furniture business. The business started in August 2012 and we’re licensed to sell both wholesale and retail.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We had worked our business for many years before we started using SEO. When we’re college, SEO wasn’t around. We had no idea how important SEO was until several years into the business. However, we wanted to improve our SEO presence. We had been working with a different company, but that went very poorly due to a lack of communication and clarity.

They provided SEO help for our business. Their team did all the leg work on keyword research—we were in a competitive and saturated market in Orange County and wanted to rank on important keywords. Richard (CEO, Bliss Drive) manages all of our SEO. It was entirely organic SEO assistance.

In addition to keyword research, they’ve been publishing articles for us every month. They’ve been adjusting our on-page optimizations for article creation. After the writers create content, they send it to me for approval. They also provided some help when we encountered backend issues on our website, even though they didn’t design it.

There was a project manager, Carol (Project Manager, Bliss Drive) who took care of various tweaks and changes.

How did you come to work with Bliss Drive?

I did a Google search in Anaheim and Bliss Drive came up first. I thought that if Richard was No. 1 in such a huge city, he knows what he’s doing. After that, I checked his reputation and looked at review sites.

We started working in February 2017 and the project is ongoing.

They’ve increased our traffic from 150 hits to 800 per month. Our standing has risen on several important keywords. We now rank on five of the top keywords in our industry. We’ve had our best year ever in 2018, and we’re still growing in 2019. The amount of traffic and sales that Bliss Drive has been responsible for means they’re doing their job. They’ve also been very amenable to making changes to the backend of the website, even though that’s not part of our package.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is phenomenal. They have ideas and recommendations without me having to ask. For example, they developed a way to list special hours on the site. They operate the business at a high level with high customer satisfaction.

Their responsiveness and attention to detail were very impressive. Bliss Drive actually listens to what we want. They welcome our input and feedback. They do exactly what they say they’re going to do. We consider them our personal friends.

No, there’s nothing more they could be doing.

If a business is in the same position we’re in, you want to spend it wisely. Bliss Drive will put 100% effort into what they’re trying to achieve for you. There’s no question they’re not putting their best foot forward for your business.

SEO Services for Import Distribution Company

"They're hands-down the best vendor we've ever worked with..."

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2019

Bliss Drive provided SEO, keyword research, and blog writing services for an import distribution company.

Marshall Ghetto
CFO, KMG Imports

Bliss Drive’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim.  The team is knowledgeable, proactive, and drives results. They successfully garnered new inbound leads, resulting in higher sales and increased traffic.

I'm the CFO for an import distribution company for electronic cigarettes and vape products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

Our goal was to rank on the first page of Google for a somewhat limited but highly competitive set of keywords.

They did on-page SEO, off-page SEO, optimized blog posts, and referring domains. They helped streamline our e-commerce platform, figured out ways to use targeted URL pages to generate more inbound leads. There's a scope that they outline for what their product is going to entail, but they go above and beyond it at every possible opportunity.

For our site, they optimized our product titles, created description pages, and category pages. Additionally, they created blog posts that added SEO value and were readable and interesting as well. They helped us with keyword research and helped narrow down and focus on several dozens of keywords, especially the ones that were applicable to what our goals were and we built on those.

We had one main point of contact, but we ended up working with five of their people over the course of the project.

We've invested $55,000, which is about the cost of one full-time employee.

We began working together in October 2018 and wrapped up in October 2019.

We went from not ranking on anything to getting 50 B2B, wholesale leads, per week. They're hands-down the best vendor we've ever worked with, having been with them for five and a half years. Every single member of our team loves working with them.

I can't think of one time where they dropped the ball, in the entire time we've been working together. In our Salesforce system, we had maybe 1700 contact in that system, now we're over 5,000. It opened new doors for our company and started whole new conversations that we would've never been able to have through cold calling.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

They're extremely organized. Every piece of information they present is well organized, whether it's monthly Google analytics reports, ongoing efforts, or new keywords they're trying to put forward. They always layout the information in an organized manner. It makes it easy to decide what the best course of action is. Their communication is excellent.

A lot of agencies can be focused on one aspect of SEO, and don't look at a bigger picture with longer-term goals. A lot of times there's not really reporting portals or a way to give metrics, but Bliss Drive really lays down the milestones and lets you know what they're doing to achieve them.

No, I can't think of anything they can improve on.

My advice is to take their "Run Package" because you can leverage the maximum amount of resources towards whatever you're trying to do. Give them five minutes of your time, or do a webinar, because they'll literally show you what they can do.

SEO Services for Laboratory Furniture Manufacturer

"They always provide great results."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Bliss Drive provides SEO, blog writing, and site modifications for a laboratory furniture company. They also provide detailed reports and social media marketing.

Santa Cruz, California
Jeremy Lopez
President, LabTech Supply Company

Bliss Drives’ efforts consistently generate organic leads and high keyword placement. The team is diligent, responsive, and professional. Customers can expect a detail-oriented team that works hard to achieve tangible results.

I'm the president of LabTech Supply Company. We make laboratory furniture, casework, chemical resistant countertops, provide custom applications, solutions, installations, and designs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bliss Drive?

We wanted to improve the performance of our advertising.

They do SEO, blogs, help us generate organic leads, and have done some modifications to the website and updated it to make it easier to navigate. They've also gotten us involved in social media platforms like Yelp, Twitter, and The Better Business Bureau, to increase our online presence. Additionally, they provide useful, detailed reports every month, to show how our metrics have changed. Overall, they've done a lot for us, so we're pretty great to have found Bliss Drive.

My main point of contact is Caryl (SEO Account Manager, Bliss Drive), and I've also worked with Richard (CEO & Founder, Bliss Drive) It's a generic support email so there could be other people helping out as well.

I was referred to Bliss Drive by my Google AdWords manager

We've invested $25,000 – $35,000.

We began working together in September 2018, and our collaboration is ongoing.

We've seen an increase in leads and we know they've had a lot to do with that. They do a lot of research on their own to understand our industry and write accurate blogs, which is very niche.

Initially, we were only planning to do nine months with them, but I see no reason to stop since things have been going so well. I've referred them to many other people as well and will continue to do so.

How did Bliss Drive perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great. We'll put in requests about learning our competitors, and they're very good about learning our competition.

We're most impressed by their communication, the reporting, and the results we've seen; At the end of the day, it's all results-driven. If we don't see results, then we can't continue with the service, regardless of the industry. They always provide great results.

No, we're pretty happy with everything they've been doing.

My advice is to trust their work, and you'll see results. Invest the money and the time needed, and they will deliver.