Enterprise web development

BLISCORE  is a custom software development company based in Lviv, Ukraine, serving the clients since 2015. It all started with the team of three experienced developers as they embarked on a very ambitious journey to provide customers with an exceptional service. Now with more than 15 IT professionals on board, we still believe that adding a personal touch to each of our projects goes a long way!

We build enterprise software solutions using Microsoft technologies and modern front-end.

Our mission is to add value to our customer’s business and create enterprise-level web solutions!

LVIV, Ukraine

Enterprise-level companies

CYBERSECURITY THREAT MODEL AUTOMATOR Image

CYBERSECURITY THREAT MODEL AUTOMATOR

Discover and mitigate security threats early during software design.

Tutamanticdevelops software that reduces security risks and weaknesses during the architectural and design stages

The Tutamen Threat Model Automator provides an automated structured approach to this

activity, with simple data entry using Microsoft Office formats

The resulting threat metadata is mapped directly to the underlying

design and uses well known threat libraries for sourcing the threats
:SAILING BOAT MMGM PLATFORM Image

:SAILING BOAT MMGM PLATFORM

The platform helps you manage your sailing crew, boat or yacht trip.

My Sail connects players across the sailing industry to help them go sailing, simply.

For sailors, MySail provides a platform to find crewing positions, connect with skippers and manage their sailing schedule

Yacht owners use MySail to manage their sailing crew, connect with new sailors and easily communicate with the crew.

This

platform helps yacht clubs and sailing associations increase participation and grow their membership.
CALL CENTER Image

CALL CENTER

Call Center is made for accepting calls for customers, which don't have a lot of time to deal with them. The service gives you the ability to hire agents that will answer the calls for you, save detailed info about company for them. Service includes sending sms and emails, creating and accepting calls, redirecting calls, conferences, live transfer and other. The wide administrative tools, including listen in, queues managing,

priority state machine, call reports and records is provided too.
CALL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION Image

CALL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION

It's a cloud based, compliant and secure call recording solution. Whether calls need to be recorded for staff training, dispute resolution, compliance or security reasons. Service provides complete flexibility, scalability and unlimited storage of calls and other sensitive data without additional hardware or installation services. All calls are stored in a 256-bit encrypted format, with the original file preserved in its

original state with a rotating encryption methodology that is unique and specific to each individual call. This makes all recordings 100% compliant with regulatory legislation. All calls are stored in cloud servers and are not only backed up, but have a redundant option across multiple servers and geographical locations. Application supports multiple time zones, multiple recording locations and the ability to search, sort and locate calls within seconds.

Cloud-Based Call Recording Solution for IT Services Company

"Their most impressive ability was to understand what we need and provide a perfect solution."

BLISCORE develops a cloud-based, compliant, and secure call recording solution for an IT firm. The main idea is to enable end-users to avail of audio playback, QA, live statistics, reports, and more.

Kyiv, Ukraine
CEO & Partner, IT Services Firm

Since BLISCORE took over the company's project, the client has been able to establish an online show that features the product's benefits to its target users. The vendor knows how to make the process seamless with their responsiveness, helpfulness, and reliability.

CEO, Partner at an IT Firm

For what projects/services did your company hire BLISCORE, and what were your goals?

We hired Bliscore to develop It's a cloud based, compliant and secure call recording solution.

How did you select BLISCORE and what were the deciding factors?

We’ve got a very positive reference about Bliscore so decided to proceed with this partner.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We wanted to create recorder for different calling apps (like skype for business), store audio and create advanced web tool for call centers. Part of functionality includes audio playback, audio manipulation, reports, quality assurance, live statistics, flexible model of call center data and settings. And it’s a small part of all functionality. It was mostly made on Microsoft technologies and modern ui frameworks. We are working with them almost 3 years and it definitely on long term.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

1 PM, 5 full stack .NET developers, 1 QA

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Sure, the impact is very positive as we have an online channel to show all benefits for customers and users.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

The process was very smooth: all communication has been arranged by PM , so we could comment all the time and ask the questions. Also, all team were very friendly and nice, it helped to make the process as a journey with a good result

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Nothing, the company did really well.

Azure & Vue.js Dev for Cybersecurity Startup

"All in all, a pleasant experience to work with a professional group."

Mar. - Nov. 2019

BLISCORE assisted a cybersecurity startup to create a security-risk analysis tool. To develop the product to completion, they utilized Vue.js framework, coded in C#, and deployed the product through Azure.

Geoffrey Hill
Founder & CEO, Tutamantic Ltd.

BLISCORE proved to be instrumental in the development of the client's MVP. They provided major improvements to the software and made critical web updates that improved user login functionality. Their team was highly proficient in Azure and serverless technology—making for a professional experience. This review was originally 4 stars overall. It was updated by the client on May 6th, 2020.

I am the founder and ceo of a cybersecurity startup located in London. The primary product that we are developing for the cloud is a software architecture security-risk analysis tool. It is designed to integrate into modern high-speed software development workflows.

For what projects/services did your company hire BLISCORE?

BLISCORE provided solid development services in C# and Azure cloud deployment and also redeveloped my member site in the Vue javascript library for better maintenance going forward.

The goal was simple... to bring my software up to production-ready status.

I went through a London-based agency called Youteam. This agency was able to match my requested skillset and requirements successfully with BLISCORE after a selection process.

I had a series of discovery meetings with BLISCORE after I had selected them. My company is in alpha startup stage so the meetings covered the areas where BLISCORE was needed and what tools I used for development.

I stated that I would put user stories onto my development boards which I expected BLISCORE to break into 3 or more tasks. I would track the work by the progress of tasks on the tickets and by the code check-ins.

Most communication would be done via Slack with some telephone conversations at key points. BLISCORE agreed to this way-of-working and provided updates in a timely manner. This methodology was chosen because of the nature of the tasks in my startup.

BLISCORE assigned a full-time developer to Tutamantic. I was the team lead and senior developer in addition.

BLISCORE has been instrumental in providing two major improvements to the Tutamantic product. Thanks to BLISCORE, the new member website is more responsive than the older one. Also thanks to BLISCORE, we are able to provide a "happy-path" for our main product line. This is enabling us to go live on 08 January 2020.

Please refer to our ways-of-working above. BLISCORE enabled me to move forward with several functional requirements for my product by communicating their updates clearly to me and working closely with me to finish the user stories that I created.

Rostyslav Khomitskyu of BLISCORE had very good knowlege of Azure and the serverless technology I was using. He also was able to quickly skill up on the Vue.js javascript framework and the Stripe payment technology I was using. He was willing to work closely with me on issues I encountered with the code I was working on. All in all, a pleasant experience to work with a professional group.

I would recommend that Rostyslav work to improve his communication. He was good, but I was forced to reach out to him on several occasions to get his updates on some critical work.

In addition, some of the comments on the code merges needed more information. But let me be clear that these were minor issues. The communication overall improved over time. I look forward to working in the future with BLISCORE. I am impressed with their work.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on May 6th, 2020. The original star ratings were: Overall - 4, Quality - 4, Schedule - 5, Cost - 5, NPS - 4. New content is below:

What challenge were you trying to address with BLISCORE?

The goal was simple... to bring my software up to production-ready status.

How did you come to work with BLISCORE?

I have worked with Bliscore for 8 months now.

Ongoing engagement.

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

I have a dedicated member of Bliscore helping me who is fully integrated in the project.

How did BLISCORE address the challenges that arose?

The team member and I meet about the requirement, then he comes back with a solution which I either change or accept. Work then begins.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

I have accelerated the process of being able to go live, in addition to simplifying my code architecture.

How was project management handled?

Direct management by me. I am a startup.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

The team member has good experience with the .NET Core framework and is familiar with new development tech when it becomes available.

In what specific areas can they improve?

We have been improving our asynchronous communication skills.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

If you want a development group that is able to work independently with low oversight, and get good results, the Bliscore team is able to provide semi-autonomous developers who don’t need much supervision.

Overall Score Again, I give this a 4. BLISCORE can work to improve its communications with its customers and this would become a 5.
    I had no problem getting Ros's time as he was allocated full-time to me.
    The work cost was very reasonable, and the cost/quality ratio was very good.
    I'm giving a 4 instead of 5 for the communication brownouts.
    I will give this a 4 because I would hope that the communication improves. So my recommendation would be conditional.

Web Development for Sailing Platform

"They understood our business and user requirements, which helped them make suggestions for the best result."

Mar. - Oct. 2019

BLISCORE designed and developed a website, integrating it with an existing app for a sailing platform.

Sydney, Australia
Deborah Dalziel
Founder & CEO, MySail Pty Ltd

The new platform has helped the organization reach a new target audience. Striving to deliver excellent results, BLISCORE was a dedicated and enthusiastic partner.

We provide an online platform that connects people across the sailing industry, helping them go sailing, simply.

For what projects/services did your company hire BLISCORE?

Develop a .Net portal and volunteer management function for yacht clubs that links into our existing user app. They also did some work on the user app.

We needed a reliable and user friendly platform that integrated seamlessly with our existing product and database.

We worked with a few different suppliers on small trial projects and continued work with this vendor after they successfully completed the trial.

They designed the backend architecture and dis all of the development for this platform, based on provided business scope and designs.

We worked with one developer from the vendor, who worked as a part of our team and with our other developers.

This project has provided a whole new platform to start engaging with a new target market base and grow our overal solution.

Overall project management was done internally by our company, with the developer self-managing their assigned tasks.

They were very enthusiastic and focused on delivering a high quality output. They understood our business and user requirements, which helped them make suggestions for the best result.

Not that I can think of at the moment...

Internal Portal for Pharmaceutical Company

"We were impressed with the simplicity of the communication. They speak on a business language."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

To help with the loyalty program engagement, a pharmaceutical company hired BLISCORE to create an internal portal.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Kyiv,Ukraine
Medical Web Services Manager, Johnson & Johnson

BLISCORE successfully created the website which led to a total of 1200 people engaging in the client's loyalty program. The team was very effective. Their great communication was the hallmark of their service.

I work for a pharmaceutical company as Medical Web Services Manager. .

For what projects/services did your company hire BLISCORE?

We have developed an internal portal for loyalty program management.

To engage local pharmaceutical staff to our loyalty program.

How did you select BLISCORE?

They won in our tender as a supplier.

We started our project 7 months ago from scratch. We have a clear functional specs from our company and try to stick to it (but not all the time because it is a very changing environment).Now we are 90% ready and testing the functionality with the first users.

2 devs and 1 QA (and we are still in the process)

We engage more than 1200 people in our loyalty program with the registration process automation.

Very efficient!

The simplicity of the communication. They speak on a "business language''.

Nothing

Overall Score Thanks for everything!
    Good!
    Not the cheapest but affordable)
    They got a good QA.
    100%

Software Development for Sports Park Marketplace

"The whole team is really friendly, collaborative, skilled, and professional."

May 2020 - Ongoing

BLISCORE developed custom software for a sports park marketplace. Working in .NET, C#, and Azure, the team built the back-end of the platform and provided UI/UX designs.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Product Owner, Sports Park Marketplace

While the project has not yet launched, the work thus far has met the expectations of the internal team. BLISCORE establishes a smooth workflow through effective and open communication. The team is dedicated, hard-working, and easy to work with.

We are building marketplace for sport parks so they can sell their services. I'm a product owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire BLISCORE?

We needed additional effort to develop back-end so we requested skilled developer to speed up the development.

To develop solution from the scratch following business logic.

I receive some CV's and one draw my attention due to highly skilled resume.

They developer partners onboarding flow using latest .NET, C# and Azure technologies.

Back-end, front-end, QA, UI & UX, PM.

We are finally launching project and it won't be happen without BLISCORE developer effort.

Great! Everything went smoothly.

The whole team is really friendly, collaborative, skilled, and professional.

Maybe we missed a little bit attention to details, but it was quickly resolved after feedback of senior developer code review.

Overall Score We are really happy!
    Everything was delivered on time.
    Price vs. results = equal. We receive even more than we paid.
    Our senior developer approved every commit, so we can give 5 stars based on facts.
    I can count on this company and I will recommend to hire professional developers from BLISCORE.