Go Beyond Your Dreams

We specialize in Digital Marketing services.

Search Engine Marketing. (SEM)
Social Media Marketing Management. (SMM)

Ad Campaign Setup &  Management.

Re-Marketing.
Website Development.

Special Consulting Service:

Coaching companies in Social media Management.
Design & build a social media centre onsite, this includes Hardware & Software setup, programs integration and channel optimization.

2018
  • 3112 50st SW
    Calgary, AB T3E6P6

Heart Fit Clinic, Ralph's Motorsports , Lifestyle Care Insurance, Primal African Safaris, Zenoshi Premium, Sherry Kennedy, Pharmaceutical Logistics
Lifestyle Care Insurance  Image

Lifestyle Care Insurance

Website Development & Design Image

Website Development & Design

New Website

Sicla media channel Optimization and Integration.

Content develpment.

Plumbrun setup Image

Plumbrun setup

Setup of Google My Business and Facebook.

Intergation with Website.

Populated channels and connected Google Analytics.

Created Content.

SEM and SEO Image

SEM and SEO

Ongoing project.

Website development and design Image

Website development and design

Project completed.

Website develpment and design.

Social media setup and optimization.

SEO setup.

GMB setup.

Pixels and linking.

Website, Branding, SMM and SEM Image

Website, Branding, SMM and SEM

Project completed.

Website development.

SMM channel setup and optimization.

Design.

Ad Campaign management.

SMM organic posting and Ad campaign management. Image

SMM organic posting and Ad campaign management.

Ongoing project.

Website.

Digital Marketing.

Web Design Image

Web Design

Website Design and Development.

Digital Marketing.

Lingua Translation Services Image

Lingua Translation Services

Website build

Logo Design

Social Media Setup

Bot setup

Social Media Marketing for Rewards Program Platform

"He’s very project-oriented, very detail-oriented, and very focused."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Blink Digital Consulting provides ongoing digital marketing services. This has involved managing social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Allan Marston
Founder & CEO, Zenoshi

The vendor generates significant engagement with the brand. In particular, users register to express interest in an upcoming app and more users subscribe to premium services. A resourceful team, Blink Digital Consulting is well-equipped to deliver quality results. They're exceptionally efficient.

I’m the founder and CEO of Zenoshi. We’re building a rewards platform on an app that gives people the opportunity to take a photo of a receipt and get rewards each time they do so.

Since the app hasn’t been released, we’ve been getting people to express their interest in the app, and there’s all kinds of prizes if they do that. We also have a discount site where people can get discounts on over 350,000 merchants across the United States. It’s a subscription service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blink Digital Consulting?

We wanted more subscribers for Zenoshi premium. We also wanted more expressions of interest in the app (people signing up for when the app is ready to download).

At first, they performed organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We got a decent amount of traction from that. Later, we ended up throwing money at it, and it took off even more.

What is team composition?

I was only in touch with Jacob (Owner & Founder).

We’ve invested under $10,000 in his services.

We started working together in Feburary of 2019, and the relationship is ongoing.

He’s had a fantastic impact. We ended up with a lot of people registering for the expressions of interest, and we ended up with some subscribers as well.

When Jacob started, I had another marketing guy performing marketing. Jacob’s work was 10x better than the other guy.

He does a great job of finding the right photographs to use and blending them together. We’ve been getting great reactions on Instagram as well as Facebook. The reach has been fantastic.

How did Blink Digital Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

His style is fantastic. He’s very project-oriented, very detail-oriented, and very focused. Even though my other marketing guy wasn’t working for Jacob, Jacob would keep him on his toes. He’s very, very good at what he does.

We started out communicating through Slack. More recently, we’ve been using mostly text messages, Facebook messenger, or phone calls.

His efficiency is impressive. But, I’m even more impressed by his resourcefulness. For example, I asked him if there was any way we could get a video, and two hours later he had a video ready.

He’s producing such great results that I don’t know how he could get better. People can always get better at what they’re doing, but I can’t pinpoint where he could improve.

Be clear with him about what your expectations are and what you need. If you don't, Jacob will dig it out of you anyway. For example, I already referred them to another company that has hired him. That company tends to do so many different things. But, Jacob managed to define the narrow, nitty-gritty area to focus on.

My advice to companies is to hire Jacob and let him do a discovery session with you. I’ve found that the more guidance that I give him, the more he tends to stall. So, let him do his thing because his tactics work really, really well.

Overall Score I can’t find anything wrong with the guy.
    I’ve already done it.

SEO & Web Dev for Music Company

"Even though I was a small company he showed me the same respect the big conglomerates receive."

Jan. 2020 - Mar. 2020

Blink Digital Consulting rebuilt a Wix site and provided SEO efforts.

Alberta, Canada
Sherry Kennedy
Owner & President, Sheaken Music Inc, Sherry Kennedy Music

The website built by Blink Digital Consulting is a tremendous help and step up from the client's previous website. They were knowledgable, considerate, and showed the work was important to them. Helping the client navigate through the process made for a smooth workflow.

I am the owner of Sheaken Music Inc. which umbrellas Sherry Kennedy Music and Let the Music Paint!™ I am a professional singer/songwriter/recording artist/visual artist/fashion art/vocal coach. Everything that I do involves creating through music.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blink Digital Consulting?

I needed help with my business. I am fairly well known in certain circles but knew that I was missing out on so many other opportunities to share what I do through music. Blink digital just seemed to understand what I was wanting to do. Jacob Fourie listened to what I said and put it into motion.

I wanted to reach more people and although I had done some SEO work on my site, I knew I need a professional to help me achieve my intention of reaching new people who needed my help.

I actually spent several weeks and many different phone conversations with various companies to find out who might best be able to help me. I wanted someone who would take the time to understand my needs and not be too judgemental of my inadequacies in the computer world. Jacob Fourie fit the bill.

At first I was tempted to go with Word Press but I already had a site that was paid for with WIX. Jacob told me he would be happy to do either but understood my wanting to use what I had already paid for. He rebuilt my site for me and we went over everything that I wanted. He was open to my suggestions and changes. It is now in if finishing stages and I am very happy with out it works and functions easily. He is also setting up the SEO for me as well. Not only did he do all of that he took the time to explain things to me so that I had a grasp on what was going on and how it worked. I am very grateful for that!

I am a small business so basically the team consisted of me!

I can not do that right now as it is so new and has not yet been taken live. But I can tell you that it will be a tremendous help from what it was before.

I don't feel this question is pertinent to my situation.

Well, Jacob Fourie was knowledgeable, considerate, very helpful in all of his explanations and even though I was a small company he showed me the same respect the big conglomerates receive. That is very commendable. I felt that what I was hiring him to do was important to him. He is definitely an asset to this company.

Of course, there are always areas that we can improve on but to be honest, I am totally happy with my experience in upgrading my business with Blink Digital. Thank you Jacob Fourie for helping navigate through this process.

E-Commerce Dev for Pharmaceuticals Logistics Company

"You can trust them with anything and they won't let you down."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Blink Digital Consulting developed an e-commerce website for a pharmaceutical transportation and logistics company. The team also helped set up the client's social media accounts.

Michael Delorme
Owner, Pharmaceutical Logistics Inc.

The simple and streamlined site has received positive feedback from both internal and external sources. Blink Digital Consulting consistently communicates with the client to ensure effective collaboration. The team is trustworthy, transparent, and hard-working.

My Company name is Pharmaceutical Logistics Inc. I am the Owner/Principle/President of the corporation. Our company services the Pharmaceutical industry's transportation and logistical needs.

We work for AHS, pharmacies, hospitals, doctors, and anyone that requires any class of pharmaceuticals that may be controlled or temperature sensitive. We also assist our clients with home care products, pharmacy recycling, and anything medically related.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blink Digital Consulting?

We required a professional website, that was able to entertain e-commerce, waybill platforms, and client log-in interfaces. Jacob, was absolutely wonderful with his knowledge abd ideas.

We are in the early stages of our newly developed company, hence we just wanted something simple and easy to work wit. Our clients have limited time to order their deliveries. So we asked Jacob, to develop something east to use.

I reached out to a number of designers who sent me some referals. Jacob was one of them. After our first meeting, I was confident, I wanted Jacob on my design.

Jacob, was profession from day one. He continuously kept in contact with me, asking me what I thought as we went along. He always recommended things and made certain all my social media accounts were set up and working for marketing purposes.He went out of his way to do those extra things for me. And always assured me things would be to my satisfaction.

Jacob, Jerrick (my son) and myself.

We are very happy with the results on the website. The feedback we have received from our clients on it simplicity is amazing. Its very simple, however, has a professional side to it.

We pretty much communicated via SECURE messenger. During the whole project we only required two phone calls. It saved a lot of time and allowed me to focus on my business and answer when I was able.

Some days I would come home to 20 messages and could spend 20 minutes answering them. By the next day Jacob had all my questions answered and mainly everything added to the design.

Pure and simple, INTEGRITY!! Blink and Jacob, do what they say they will do. You can trust them with anything and they won't let you down. Very impressive.

There's always room for bettering yourself and I don't believe, that will ever end for anyone. Jacob, puts 100% into everything he does and I know, its the best he can possibly do.

Overall Score Blink is simply one of the best
    Always there when I requested him
    Blinks rates are worth every dollar
    Exactly what I requested
    I have passed Jacobs card information to many of my friends and colleagues

Web Development for Translation Services Company

"Everything was excellent."

Sept. 2019

Blink Digital Consulting assisted with the company’s branding, handling logo design and then developing a website from scratch. They also provided consulting on brand guidelines, images, and more.

Ibrissam Ali
President, Lingua Translation Services

The delivered website and logo not only look professional but have also gotten positive feedback from stakeholders. Blink Digital Consulting excelled at clearly explaining things while offering prompt communication and a true understanding of project goals.

I’m the president of Lingua Translation Services, a translation services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blink Digital Consulting?

I needed development help and hired Blink Digital Consulting for the job.

I explained what I needed and was in charge of coming up with the content while they developed our website from scratch. Blink Digital Consulting contributed a lot to the idea of the business, consulting us on topics such as brand and logo development, images, and more.

I only worked with their digital consultant.

How did you come to work with Blink Digital Consulting?

I was skeptical about web development, to begin with. I contacted a few companies and when I approached Blink Digital Consulting, I found that they were very easy to talk to and prompt at communicating through email and phone. They explained everything amazingly, which made me confident in choosing them.

We spent $500 on their work.

We worked together in September 2019. The project took about a week and then I requested a few changes.

Blink Digital Consulting came up with the perfect logo—it’s simple and really nice. They also produced a professional website that the people that I will be working together with really like. I’m satisfied with their work, and as our business grows, I’ll be sure to follow up with them for upgrading the website. For now, they gave me instructions on how to make changes on my own if I need to.

How did Blink Digital Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was perfect. Blink Digital Consulting was punctual, professional, and patient. Their digital consultant would travel quite a distance in order to meet with me in person and always called at the right time to ask if I was happy with the website. He was good at listening and trying to understand the dynamics of our company.

Everything was excellent.

There’s nothing they need to improve.

Communication is the most important thing. Clients should always be upfront and tell Blink Digital Consulting what needs to be done.

Overall Score If I could give a 10, I would. I’m very satisfied.
    I’d recommend Blink Digital Consulting to anyone.