Creative Digital Partner – Prague & Copenhagen

Blackfish is a group of people in Copenhagen, Prague, and Ostrava creating digital products and bold brands. We collaborate with various companies such as Trustpilot, Société Générale, BCG, Meneto.com, Ageras.com, or SAS Automotive. Since 2018, we've snowballed to a team of 8 and counting. Simply because of our values and ethics towards clients and each other here at the company.

2018
Prague, Czech Republic
  • Králodvorská 1081/16
    Prague, PR 11000
    Czech Republic

Trustpilot ● BCG ● Société Générale ● Linet Group ● Ageras.com ● Meneto.com ● Domena.cz ● Home Financial Service Group a.s. ● DataBreakers.com

Trusptilot Image

Trusptilot

Online assets to support Trustpilot's brand online communication & campaigns

Trustpilot

Brand assets to support Trustpilot's brand offline.

Trustpilot  Image

Cover designs for various Case Studies for Trusptilot

Trustpilot

Print handbook featuring "How to offline reviews?"

Indigo Image

Indigo

Real estate property management platform.

Indigo Image

Indigo

Real estate property management platform.

Ostrava – crossroad page for all the city subpages Image

Ostrava – crossroad page for all the city subpages

We've been invited to a tender for Ostrava city – this is our approach to the solution of a "crossroad" website.

Preview of a two-side layout in Case Studies done for Trustpilot

Trustpilot

Preview of a few pages which you can find in the latest Trustpilot's Case Studies.

An event stand-build designed for Online Retailer 2019 in Australia

App Dev for Bed Manufacturer

"The Blackfish team was extremely responsive and adaptive to our needs..."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Blackfish undertook the task of creating an app in 10+ languages for a bed manufacturer. They focused on a user-friendly product that would allow sales reps to navigate the client's large product portfolio.

1,001-5,000 Employees

The Netherlands
Vladimír Soukup
Business Development Director, LINET Group

The app was developed on time and within the budget. It was received well by internal stakeholders, who will now leverage it for their roles. Demonstrating great professionalism, the Blackfish team proved amazingly adaptive to the client's needs. They're distinguished by their speed and flexibility.

I work as a business development director of one of the largest hospital bed manufactures globally.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blackfish?

We have a large portfolio of products and many stakeholders involved in the decision making. As such it is not easy to educate especially new sales resp and ensure consistency in product presentation.

Speed up new sales rep onboarding, increase existing sales rep efficiency and ensure consistent messaging.

We got a recommendation from past clients.

Project involved designing and developing an intuitive and user friendly app to be rolled out globally in 10+ languages to help sales reps navigate the product portfolio and use well tailored arguments based on the situation and their audience.

Business Analyst - Developer - Graphics designer

App was developed in time, in budget and well received by the sales reps throughout the world.

The Blackfish team was extremely responsive and adaptive to our needs and demonstrating great professionalism throughout the project.

Speed and adaptability.

NA

Overall Score Happy with on time, high quality delivery and professional yet friendly approach
    As originally indicated
    Good value for money.

Platon.store

"The company is quite young, but they are on a good path."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Blackfish provided branding and web design services for a consumer goods company. They constructed a new brand identity and logo designs for the client.

Prague, Czechia
Tomasz Kantor
Founder, Platon

Blackfish successfully explained the brand through their designs. Their insight and guidance were highly useful. Their team hit all deadlines and solved problems effectively.

Platon is a platform where customers can buy useful minimalist products and simulaniously contribute to a charitable cause. At the moment we are making leather goods but we are planning to expand to other areas also. I am the founder.

Brand identity, web design

To build a brand identity from scratch and design a simple but effective online store.

I know the founder of Blackfish and I trust his sense of beauty. I believe he’s able to see what customer needs and leads his team towards the vision.

Blackfish team prepared a few solid logo designs and when we selected the best one they perfected it and build a whole brand identity around it. Now we are working on an online store.

I communicated mainly with the founder but I know there were more people working on the logo designs. Now in the second part I’m in contact with a lead web designer and often review the progress with Blackfish founder.

The progress is satisfying. From a very simplistic web idea we felt the need to push it a bit further to fully explain the brand.

Without any problem. I appreciate their insight and sometimes even professional guidance.

Designers were able to deliver urgent stuff even in the late evening.

The company is quite young but they are on a good path.

UX/UI Web Design for Real Estate Startup

"They really understood the project and were helpful in planning new features."

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Blackfish designed the UX/UI of a website for a third-party real estate client. The site allowed users to sell property exclusively online and had to comply with legal standards.

Prague, Czech republic
David Hotař
CEO, Devx s.r.o.

The project is still seeking funding, so there are no quantitative metrics yet. However, internal stakeholders have reacted positively to the site's simple design and praised Blackfish for their speedy turnaround. The team's wireframes and initial sketches impressed all.

I am CEO of a development company named Devx.agency. I am in charge of new businesses and partnerships.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blackfish?

We were looking for a UX/UI design company that can help our clients to design a brand and website for their startup.

I personally know Vit (CEO of Blackfish) from school when I was young so I decided to contact him. We were expecting to design all the screens and cooperate with us with development.

Because we were building a startup for our client, the time was most important. I would say, that the Blackfish went deep to this project very quickly. The goal was to deliver it as quick as we can and still, don't underestimate a quality

Because I already knew Vit, I was contacting him directly. After one intial meeting, they were on the board and design some wireframes first. I took maybe around two week to delivery some first sketches.

The project was a startup for one of the Czech entrepreneurs. It was a website application where people could sell their real estate. The unique value of this project was, that people are doing this exclusively online. There was much to discuss with legal things, but in the end, we made it.

Initially, we had our own project manager and two developers. On the Blackfish side, I think there were two designers who did it.

Unfortunately, the project is still waiting for investment so it's not launched yet. But in the meantime... we have really positive feedback for this website application and the simplicity of the design.

We connected over the phone at least a few times a week and for rest of the communication, we used Slack and Basecamp. Even that they are 400 km away from us, the remote work was fine.

I was blown away by the speed they made first wireframes and sketches. They really understood the project and were helpful in planning new features or just keeping things really simple. I believe they have a great experience from the project before.

Maybe cheaper :)

Overall Score Go with them if you want quality work on time.
    Always on time or in communication if there was some small delay.
    A bit expensive, but totally worth it
    Excelent, no arguments.
    Recommending!

IT Consulting for Real Estate Company

"I can rely on them for due dates and the estimated time for fulfilling the work."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Blackfish re-designed real estate profiles with a focus on the UX and UI.

Czech Republic
Jan Boruta
CEO, FÉRmakléři.cz s.r.o.

Internal stakeholders are satisfied with Blackfish's work. The vendor provided a transparent, efficient method of managing tasks. They offered valuable suggestions throughout the timeline as well.

I am the CEO at a company which provide real estate agent comparison. We are 7 of us and work on remote.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blackfish?

We needed to redesign profiles of our real estate agent (REA) to be more UX and UI friendly.

Our goal was to make the profiles of REA more compeling for their clients.

Because of their previous references which was convincing.

We provided them the main idea at the start of our cooperation and they fulfil it to our satisfaction. They came up with the new ideas which we could not be able to describe.

They shared with me an access to figma.com, where I could see how they had been working on it. During their work I could gave them the feedback immediately. The work was supervised with the Vít and I guess that 2 people was working on it in total.

None so far. It took us some time to program it.

It was very effective, thanks to access to the tool figma.com. I was very satisfied with it.

I can rely on them for due dates and the estimated time for fulfilling the work. What they said

I could not explain on anything. Really good cooperation.