Biziil Inbound - Grow your Business in Brazil

We help companies grow their businessess in Brazil by creating a website fully designed to reach Brazilians customers with SEO, SEM, Email Marketing and Inbound Marketing.

We started back in 2013 helping a London company reach 100,000 visitors and 50,000 shares in 4 days, which led to $80,000 in revenue in one week.

By now we already helped several companies to grow their website visitors by 100% a month and increase revenue using email marketing strategies.

We are specialized in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, developing ecommerce websites and email marketing strategies specific for those companies looking to grow their revenue by expanding to Brazil.

São Paulo, Brazil
Headquarters
  • Biziil Inbound Marketing
    Avenida Paulista 1439 - CJ12
    São Paulo
    (11) 94210.0948

- Casaecafe.com: in jan 2015 there main source of revenue came from Adwords. In 6 months, Organic traffic became their number one source of revenue and Email Marketing is now there second source of revenue.

- PlanetCarsz.com: their website traffic grew 500% in only 3 months. Organic traffic is now the number one source of traffic.

- dipollini.com.br: is one of the top men's shoes retail store in Brazil is starting now their ecommerce operation.

SEO for Automotive Website

"Their attention to detail is very interesting. Biziil Inbound Marketing knows a lot about their work. We were surprised at the results because of the increase in number of views on our website. It's growing very fast."

The client is the owner of an automobile-focused website. This client was in need of a business partner who could help his website be found more organically. This client partnered with Biziil Inbound Marketing to help implement a search engine optimization strategy.

Sao Paolo, Brazil
Joao Lovro
Owner, Automobile Website

The client is very satisfied with their partnership with Biziil Inbound Marketing. The client highly recommends Biziil Inbound Marketing for their strong attention to detail and search engine optimization knowledge.

Can you please provide a brief description of your company and the role that you play there?

We have a website involving the automotive sector in Brazil and all around the world. I'm the owner.

What was the business challenge your company was facing?

Our intention is to have our website found easier on the Internet. We want to be more exposed on the internet, that's the reason we are working with Biziil.

Was your company considering other companies?

Biziil was recommended by some common friends, and I liked their proposal very much. They have been working for us for three months, and the results seem to be good so far. We have a couple more months in our campaign when will have a better idea of the success of the work.

What is the size of your initiative with Biziil Inbound Marketing?

It is about $5,000 for a period of six months. We are going to discuss another contract once this campaign completes.

Can you share any success, metrics, or overall results?

Every 15 days, we have a meeting, and the work is discussed. It's simple. We don't have a lot of other things to measure.

Is there anything you feel makes Biziil Inbound Marketing unique as a business partner?

Their attention to detail is very interesting. Biziil Inbound Marketing knows a lot about their work. We were surprised at the results because of the increase in number of views on our website. It's growing very fast. I don't know very much about this kind of work and SEO. I am interested in the results, not necessarily their methods.

Looking back, were there any areas of the partnership upon which you feel could be improved?

No. I don't think so. Everything is OK. It seems that they know a lot about their job. It's too early for more information. I need a couple more months to see the results.

Digital Marketing for Consumer to Service Provider Platform

"Biziil is very numbers oriented. They have control on what we spend and what the returns that we expect are. Biziil's very organized. Biziil always tries to make time for you to accomplish what you want to accomplish."

The client is the owner of a website platform meant to connect service providers with consumers. This client was in need a marketing business partner that had a specific focus on measurable results. This client partners with Biziil Inbound Marketing for their website design, content creation, and best practice search engine optimization.

Claudia Srour
Owner, Service Provider Platform

The client is extremely satisfied with their partnership with Biziil Inbound Marketing. This client highly recommends Biziil Inbound Marketing for their measurable marketing efforts and transparency.

Please describe your organization. What is your position?

I am the owner of a startup. My company is a services marketplace platform, the platform brings together service providers and buyers looking for service providers.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Biziil Inbound Marketing?

On the service providers' side of the marketplace, I wanted to get 300 users to subscribe. We had a list of 2,000 potential users. Through email marketing, Biziil managed to get 270 users to subscribe to the platform. The buyers' side of the platform isn't complete, so we don't have metrics for that yet, the whole platform will be complete on August 1 [2015]..

Biziil is taking care of all of the inbound marketing parts of my company's website – content creation, SEO [search engine optimization], and website design.

How did you come to work with Biziil Inbound Marketing?

I received a referral from the operator of another website that works with Biziil's services.

The project is ongoing.

What distinguishes Biziil Inbound Marketing from other providers?

Marketers in Brazil typically only think about spending, spending, and spending. I needed a partner that would give me a sense of, "OK, we're going to spend, but we're going to have this return on investment, we're going to have numbers that could be measured." I was trying to find somebody that measured the results of the marketing efforts.

I didn't want to do radio or television marketing. I wanted something that would really target a specific market and would give me the numbers. Biziil is very numbers oriented. They have control on what we spend and what the returns that we expect are. They're very quick in saying, "No, I don't think this is going to work. Let's try this instead." I interviewed three agencies, and I decided to hire Biziil because of that. The other agencies were proposing crazy marketing strategies, which didn't make sense for my business, especially with it being a startup.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

The Biziil inbound marketing team is very small. I wish they were larger so they could dedicate more time to my business.

Overall Score Biziil's very straightforward.
    When they're not able to do something, they tell you, which is very good. In general, people don't tell you...Biziil's very organized. Biziil always tries to make time for you to accomplish what you want to accomplish.
    I don't want the competition to have Biziil. To a colleague, I would definitely recommend them.

SEO for B2B Service Website

"Biziil is very detailed oriented both about the business and about how things work. Everything they do works to make our processes more mainstreamed."

The client is a small company that provides a website platform that connects local service providers with interested consumers. This client was in need of a partner that would help increase their overall website traffic as well as conversion rates. The client has partnered with Biziil Inbound Marketing to help accomplish their conversion goals.

Guilherme Silva
Owner, B2B Service Website

This client is very satisfied with their partnership with Biziil Inbound Marketing. The client highly recommends Biziil for their detail focused approach on developing valuable search engine optimization content.

I'm the owner of a website for people who want to work with domestic service providers like maids and nannies. Service providers subscribe free with a complete resume. Service providers and buyers can find each other through a geolocation search. We make money charging people who want to hire the services.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Biziil?

Biziil and the CEO, Rafael Batista did a great job for us. They started by building our SEO strategy. After building the strategy, they began to develop content and then our developers put in the code to include the content on our site.

How did you come to work with Biziil?

It is very difficult to hire a digital marketing firm in Brazil because it's very specific market. There are a lot of big companies that offer SEO [search engine optimization] services but, as we are a very small company with specific needs, we didn't want to be just another client for a big digital marketing agency. Biziil offered a trial period and we liked the improvements; therefore, we hired them.

We spend $1,500 a month with Biziil.

We achieved great conversion rate increases. Biziil is currently working on implementing MailChimp into our business to help improve conversion rates. We are very happy with the work provided by Biziil.

What distinguishes Biziil from other providers?

Biziil is very detailed oriented both about the business and about how things work. Everything they do works to make our processes more mainstreamed. They do deep research and learn the details and that make the difference.

I don't think so.

We have had a very good return on investment. Our conversion rate has increased.
    We have recommended them to another two or three companies and everybody is very happy with their services.