Real-time PR, Digital Marketing and Publishing

BizComPR is a public relations and marketing communications firm for disruptive brands. We help dynamic entrepreneurs, innovative franchise chains and other creative business leaders promote their products and services in real-time worldwide. We’ve done it for hot young start-ups. We’ve done it for established multinationals. We can do it for you!

1999

Solera

Working Solutions

YardHaus

Brand Awareness for Service Industry Franchises

“They work hard, and the entire team is results driven.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

BizComPR created a detailed action plan to accomplish goals and increase awareness. The team writes blog posts, schedules interviews, manages social media, and sends a monthly report to easily track progress.

Waco, Texas
Gary Findley
CEO, Restoration 1

In 12 months, BizComPR has arranged more interviews than the past few years with the old provider. Social media awareness has increased, and the team is always available. They listened to specific company goals and created a customized PR campaign to meet those benchmarks.

I’m the CEO of two companies: Restoration 1 and bluefrog Pumping + Drain, which are service industry franchises.

What challenge were you trying to address with BizComPR?

We wanted to get the word out about our franchise via social media and different publications centered around our industry.

We sat down with their team and discussed our goals for 2017. They formulated a plan with expectations, timelines, and an overall program.

Right away, they started creating press releases for the company and staff, including our acquisition of bluefrog plumbing. They also create and develop blog posts for our company and for me. I’ve worked in the franchise industry for 30 years, so one central piece of the plan is to spread the word about my background to raise awareness and recognition for the company. BizComPR manages my social media accounts, too.

I work closely with Monica [President, BizComPR], and my teams works with Morgan [Account Executive, BizComPR] and Hannah [Account Manager, BizComPR].

How did you come to work with BizComPR?

My franchise attorney recommended them. I wanted a company with experience in franchise marketing, and after meeting with them, I decided they were perfect for the job.

We’ve spent between $80,000–$100,000.

We’ve been working together for a little over a year, and the work is still ongoing.

They’ve gotten me more interviews in 12 months than I’ve had in the last few years with my past provider. The amount of social media followers has also increased since we hired them.

How did BizComPR perform from a project management standpoint?

BizComPR performs at a high level, including in project management. They send me a monthly reporting telling us how we performed in the previous month, which I find helpful.

They always deliver. Everything they promise to do, they do. They work hard, and the entire team is results driven.

I don’t have any complaints.

Be clear about your goals, and BizComPR will accomplish them.

Overall Score They've met all of my expectations.
    They've never missed a deadline.
    I'm getting better quality for the same price I paid with another provider.
    There haven't been any mistakes in their work.
    I've already recommended them.

PR & Brand Recognition for Home Repair Company

"Their integrity is fantastic. I never have to worry that they're going to put our company at risk."

Throughout a decades-long collaboration, BizComPR has used print and televised media to raise the business profile and protect the brand integrity of a home services franchise company.

Waco, Texas
Dina Dwyer-Owens
Co-Chair, Dwyer Group

BizCom’s dedication to customer service creates a high level of trust and makes collaboration simple when it comes to generating press releases. Their promotional strategies have translated into many new franchisees and increased public speaking opportunities over the years.

I'm the co-chair of the Dwyer Group, which is a values-guided world leader of franchise businesses focused on maintaining, enhancing, or repairing homes and businesses. We have about 2,800 franchisees in 11 countries doing about $1.5 billion in systemwide sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with BizComPR?

We were a publicly traded company when we first hired BizCom, so it was a big challenge getting recognition in the public marketplace. In addition to that, in franchising, it's always about getting your name out there for those who might be considering a business opportunity in the franchising world. We were looking primarily for good, strong public relations for our brand.

Over the years they've gotten us into trade publications, major newspapers and TV news broadcasts, large magazines focused on franchising in the home, and more. One of their greatest impacts was getting us featured on Undercover Boss 5 or 6 years ago. We could never have afforded that on our own, and it continues to pay dividends because the wide exposure gave us new opportunities to keep building our brand.

I've worked primarily with co-founder Monica Feid, who is now president of BizCom, and then I also work with Cortney Haygood and Melissa Rubin as well, who are part of Monica's team.

How did you come to work with BizCom?

Our founder had worked with a gentleman at BizCom and had a tremendous experience with him, so it was an easy decision to continue working with such a top-notch organization.

We've been working together for over 20 years.

Managing or measuring PR is challenging, but to return to the Undercover Boss episode as an example: we gained many new franchisees and speaking opportunities as a result of that exposure. BizCom has positively transmitted our message in many ways over the years, and while it's tough to put a number on it, we've definitely received more than we've paid in terms of fees.

How did BizCom perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate primarily by email or over the phone. I've never had an experience where they've dropped the ball on a project.

Their integrity is fantastic. I never have to worry that they're going to put our company at risk. Additionally, they're masters at really getting to know the client so they can take as much work off our hands as possible. With a press release, for example, they know us so well they can write one that needs very few changes. They're also very responsive. BizCom's team is always available to work with us.

I had an opportunity to develop a personal website with them, and while it wasn't a bad experience, it's not what they're experts at. There was a lot more learning involved for all of us than what's typical for their other services.