PEACE-OF-MIND | TRUST | SECURITY | SUPPORT

In 2006 we started consulting IT services to small and medium organizations who were challenged* with “technology issues”, for example:

Confused about what they were really spending on technology and it’s return

Frustrated by poor technical leadership and support

Fed-up with technologies interfering with their operations

Concerned about their cybersecurity exposure from technology-based defenses to proactive steps that include processes and education

Even then, BizCare viewed the world through a business lens, grafting business context with outsourced IT - throughout all levels of the organization. Evolving, our clients quickly moved from reactive experiences with technologies to proactive business-technology enablement.

Today, our distinct business-technology process cultivates consistent remarkable results - resiliency, speed, more revenue, higher-growth, lower total costs and predictable budgets.

It all starts with understanding, prioritizing and managing business risk and objectives, leading to our secure and sustainable Five-to-Thrive solutions.

If your organization comprises 20-100 employees, or you’re concerned with the latest cybersecurity or technology issues affecting your business maybe we should talk.

Our clients have all found, after outsourcing aspects of their business-technologies, they experience better service, all of their technology needs were met and they have a clear understanding of their technology budget.

2006
Lafayette, CA
  • 3608-B Happy Valley Road
    Lafayette, CA 94549

IT Services for Affordable Housing Company

"I’ve had nothing but the best experience with them."

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

BizCare, Inc provides ongoing monitoring services and technical assistance for the client’s computer systems. They provide necessary updates and respond to issues that come up.

Walnut Creek, California
Sharon Belcarris
Administrator, Affordable Housing Company

The team at BizCare, Inc responds quickly to problems that arise and is proactive when addressing potential pitfalls. They send daily reports about the status of the computer systems and are easy to communicate with.

I’m the administrator at an affordable housing organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with BizCare, Inc?

BizCare, Inc was hired to provide updates and monitoring services for our computer system.

They monitor and update our computer system on a regular basis and troubleshoot any issues that come up. For example, last week our internet connection went down. They came and traced the problem, and replaced the part that was broken. We were up and running again in less than 24 hours.

I work with a team of three people, including Richard and Don.

How did you come to work with BizCare, Inc?

We were already working with BizCare, Inc when I started in this position, so I’m not sure. However, I think they were selected based on their punctuality and diligence.

We typically spend around $575 per month.

I don’t know when we started working with them because they were already partnered with us when I started in September 2018. Our engagement is ongoing.

They’re easily available. Whenever they say a problem is fixed, it actually is. We’ve never had to wait more than a day for any issue to be resolved.

How did BizCare, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very proactive with their monitoring. Often, they call me when they notice an issue before something ever goes wrong on our end. I get daily reports via email, and we only communicate verbally when there is an issue.

The difference between them and other vendors I’ve worked with is that they’re always reaching out to us rather than the other way around. With previous vendors, I would have to call and let them know when we were having a problem. BizCare, Inc monitors our systems so regularly that they already know when issues are arising.

No, I’ve had nothing but the best experience with them.

There’s nothing specific you need to do to get the most out of your relationship with them. They’re on top of everything and provide excellent service.

IT Management for Manufacturing Facility

“That team really takes care of business. They’re professional, top-notch people.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

BizCare is rebuilding an archaic computer system for a manufacturing facility, upgrading the technology and backing up the servers. They plan to work on upgrading the phone and Internet systems next.

Oakland, California
President, Manufacturing Company

BizCare stands out through their reliability. The team is available any day of the week to ensure that the business is operational, and they bring a can-do attitude to problem solving. While their cost is a bit higher than others, their quality of services generates more than enough value.

I’m the owner of a company that manufactures custom filter bags for dust collection.

What challenge were you trying to address with BizCare?

Our previous IT management provider moved to another state and wanted to work remotely. Because we preferred working with local partners, we hired BizCare to handle our IT needs.

We tasked BizCare with taking our archaic computer system and rebuilding everything from the ground up. Since it was so old, we kept experience glitches on and off. We needed to upgrade.

Don (CEO) has worked his way through one process at a time, upgrading the software and making sure we had a backup to keep us protected. Now, he’s working on our phone systems before moving on to our Internet.

Don is my single point of contact, but there are others in the background who supported the process changes.

How did you come to work with BizCare?

After searching on the internet, we considered two local providers, including BizCare. The other company asked for a boatload of money, but Don countered with a presentation that was more tailored to a small business like ours. So, we went with BizCare.

I can’t go into detail about the costs, but I can say that Don offers his services at a fixed price that seems really fair to me. It’s a bit more than what we were paying before, but we’re getting a lot more for it, too.

If Don hadn’t come along when he did, our computers would be down by now because they were on the verge of collapse. I tell anyone looking for IT services in the Bay Area to look at BizCare because that team really takes care of business. They’re professional, top-notch people.

How did BizCare perform from a project management standpoint?

Don has been unbelievably great about coming to meet in-person, even though it’s around a 40-minute drive for him. Beyond that, we can call him any time of the day, and he’ll have his team tackling the problem within 15 minutes. He even offers weekend service, so we don’t experience any IT interruptions.

Don knows what our priorities are, which is to stay running and not have any interruptions, and he cares enough to maintain our uptime. Occasionally, we’ll go down for an hour or so, and he’ll go out to fix it.

Even now with the coronavirus, he’s still working through with a five-step plan in mind to make sure we’re protected throughout the year. We’re progressing at a speed that I’m comfortable with so that we move forward without interrupting my business operations.

No, I wouldn’t change a thing. I once contacted Don on a Saturday to fix an issue that had nothing to do with him — it was transferring files that were questionable anyway. He still took the time to figure out the process and make sure that we were operational by Monday.

You could always find someone less expensive, but Don really offers value for your money, and you can count on him. That’s imperative when you’re a results-driven company like ours that works with high-end clients with strict demands.

Cybersecurity Services for Real Estate Company

"BizCare assisted our team in creating a seamless methodology to manage and move our data."

2013 - Ongoing

BizCare provides cybersecurity assistance to protect delicate information. Their team also created a private cloud system to secure data. They are helping with expanding the features within the system.

CEO, Portsmouth Development LLC

BizCare’s assistance has dramatically benefitted our company and secured our system. Their responsiveness spurred continued engagement. They are exceptional and provide an expert level of service. Customers can expect a capable and dedicated team.

I’m the CEO of Portsmouth Developer, a commercial real estate development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BizCare?

We needed cybersecurity to protect against intrusions into our system. We have a lot of sensitive information in our database.

BizCare provides 24/7 protection and management of the hardware and software for our system. Their team also helped us create our own private cloud to protect our data more securely. We’re currently expanding and are uses their services to develop our capabilities within our system.

We worked with three to four team members, depending on the task.

How did you come to work with BizCare?

BizCare was referred to my company.

We started working with BizCare in 2013, and the work is ongoing.

We’re delighted with the services BizCare provides. They’ve been accommodating. We are now in complete control of our data and can prevent any hacking into our systems. BizCare assisted our team in creating a seamless methodology to manage and move our data.

How did BizCare perform from a project management standpoint?

BizCare is extremely responsive. We’ve had requirements come up where we’ve had to transmit data or bring on new partners. Their team responds immediately, creating the appropriate pathways. We’re happy with BizCare’s level of service.

I can’t think of a category that their team has underperformed in. BizCare is wonderful to us, no question.

No, their team is excellent.

We're comfortable with the price.
    I've already referred them.

IT Services for Building Management Firm

"They understand our business and meet all of our needs."

Nov. 2010 - Ongoing

BizCare provides comprehensive IT services, including data breach prevention, storage/recovery management, and website security. They submit a weekly report with updates on all the systems they manage.

Walnut Creek, California
Mark Barcelon
Managing CEO, Barcelon Associates Management Corporation

The systems are secure and the new telecommunications program helps the in-house team reduce the costs. BizCare goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise and willingness to be available 24/7 contributed to the long-term relationship.

I'm the CEO of Barcelon Associates Management Corporation. We're a property management company, so we manage affordable housing for seniors in the San Francisco Bay area.

What challenge were you trying to address with BizCare?

We were looking for a vendor to help us with our daily IT needs.

They oversee everything from email to security issues for our internal office and for the buildings we manage. They give us a weekly report on all the sites and all the computers they manage, so we can see if there are any problems we need to address and what websites we need to block. (There are certain websites that I don't want my employees to access during their work hours.) In addition, they do storage and recovery management and oversee a large consulting project for us.

I work directly with their owner and use their ticketing system.

How did you come to work with BizCare?

They provided consulting services to us years ago. Over time, we found that BizCare could do IT work better than our in-house team and it cost us less, so we expanded their scope of work.

We've spent over $200,000.

We started working with them in November 2010 and the relationship is ongoing.

They provide us with round-the-clock help when we need it, so we haven't had any security breaches and the downtime has been minimal. We feel confident that our systems are updated regularly and protected. We're also transitioning over to their telecommunications program, which is an excellent service and helps us reduce the costs.

How did BizCare perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and their ticketing process works very well. Also, they're great communicators and provide valuable feedback. I can access their owner directly when I need to.

They understand our business and meet all of our needs. Also, they're very proactive and stay up-to-date with security breach issues, so they know how to protect us.

No. I'm happy with their services.