AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Mobile/Web development

Biz4Solutions LLC a Texas-based company in the U.S collaborates with highly skilled and experienced solution architects. Our main development center is in Pune, India which provides high-quality professional software services.W e are proficient in IoT development, Mobile/Web application development and have done numerous large and complex projects for various domains like Healthcare, Water, Education, Hospitality, Insurance (Auto), Mortgage, Banking, ECommerce, Travel, Telecom, Retail etc

We mainly focus on building complex custom software solutions for our enterprise customers and start-up companies. We are proudly helping our clients to achieve their goals on a global scale, offering our services to the clients from US, Australia, Europe, and Asia Region.

We are a team of 90+ highly skilled developers, senior technical architects UI/UX designers, project managers and delivery heads with 2 to 20+ years of experience in programming and building apps. We will remain your partner throughout the application development cycle, starting from the initial strategizing to the final goal of monetization and revenue generation.

We have hands-on experience in the following:

AI and Machine Learning, Wearables, Native Mobile App Development, Hybrid Mobile Application Development, Web Application Development, Cloud infrastructure, Programming Languages, Databases, App/Web Servers, IDE, Scripting, Enterprise Integration, Portal, CMS, Enterprise IT, and Software Methodologies.

We also have experience of working on following functionalities

Social media integration, Payment Gateway Integration, Geolocation/GPS/Maps Integration, Elastic Search, Multilingual Apps, QR Code Generator/Scanner, Barcode Generator/Scanner, Video Conferencing, Video/Audio Chat, Broadcasting.

Frisco, TX
  • Baner, Pune, MH-411045
    Pune, MH 411045

AppWeigh, Beach Caddy, Phlex65, YouVOXX

Phlex65

This is an on-demand caregiver mHealth app. This app helps to find professional caregivers for seniors. Here the user can book an appointment for the services of a caregiver. After the appointment, they can pay the caregiver. This app empowers primary caregivers and seniors to determine their own sources of respite by connecting them directly with caregivers nearby in a real-time digital environment.

AppWeigh

AppWeigh, the only Bluetooth enabled scale sensor app for the commercial transport industry. We have developed this app which calculates the load on truck trailer. Users can configure the weight of the truck & trailer with the help of sensors connected to the vehicle axles. This app generates alerts which help the user to ensure that the weight of vehicle doesn’t exceed beyond the preset limit. It continuously triggers the pressure values from the sensor and provides the weight reading through the App.

Beach Caddy

World's First App and Service for Beach Goers! Provides users the ability to request a personal caddy to transport their beach belongings from their residence, rental or vehicle to the beach, and back! Its features include Registration, Booking, Live tracking, Payment Gateway, Booking History, Ratings and feedback etc.

YouVOXX - Robocall Blocker with Voicemail to Text & Visual Voicemail

This is a messenger app with voicemail integration. It has cool features like receiving a voicemail on WhatsApp or Facebook messenger, deleting a sent message, restoring a deleted message, receiving the transcript of a voicemail etc. YouVOXX robocall blocker app not only helps you stop robocalls and block numbers from unwanted callers, but it also blocks their voicemails, too. This app has more than 40,000 downloads.

App Dev for Elder Care Support Startup

"They took my ideas and made them a reality."

Mar. - Oct. 2017

Biz4Solutions LLC developed Android and iOS applications for an elder care support startup. Hosted on AWS, the apps integrate with Stripe and include digital intake forms to determine necessary levels of care.

San Jose, California
Ana Jones
Founder, Phlex65

Biz4Solutions LLC succeeds in explaining technical elements clearly and delivering practical mobile products. The team is professional and mindful of budgetary and scheduling guidelines. They are responsive and collaborative, making for a hassle-free and successful engagement.

I’m the founder of Phlex65, an elder care support startup that connects seniors with homecare workers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Biz4Solutions LLC?

We hired them to develop our mobile application.

In addition to a simple webpage, they developed our application for iOS and Android. The app is integrated with Stripe and hosted with AWS. It features push notifications and options to send emails and provide feedback.

The app is unique in that it digitizes standard intake forms. Senior profiles are created through a series of different tabs, pages, and fields—information that we gathered while researching the steps case managers would typically take to determine what type of care was needed. The same is true on the caregiver side—we had to implement their responsibilities in the app, as well.

We’re currently working on another version of the app to address some issues we see with profiles. The next phase of the app will incorporate 24-hour service.

I worked with about 13 people in all—a group that included a project manager, a backend development team, and a testing specialist.

How did you come to work with Biz4Solutions LLC?

We interviewed several teams that we found on Upwork, but we chose Biz4Solutions LLC because they were within our budget and were able to provide an agile workflow.

We spent $60,000.

We worked together from March–October 2017.

The app now has more than 200 users, but there is still much work to be done in terms of recruiting caregivers, creating a database, and marketing the app even further.

I can see how this product is going to revolutionize how we’re going to promote interaction between seniors and caregivers. I’ve received a lot of positive feedback about the app to this point.

How did Biz4Solutions LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was professional and remained mindful of my budget and timeline. I liked their proposed plan and their willingness to explain the technical complexities to me.

We communicated well through email, Zoom, and Skype. We held thorough meetings with full summaries after each one. They were collaborative with my team but also with two other companies involved with the project. They dedicated a U.S.-based engineer to coordinate certain tasks.

They took my ideas and made them a reality. In doing so, they were responsive, professional, and mindful of the budget. They’re the best I could ask for.

I wish they were based in the U.S., but otherwise, I can’t complain about anything.

It’s critical in any development project to be clear about your budget restrictions and the scope of the work.

App Design for Mobile App Company

"We’re happy with the work Biz4Solutions has done."

2015 - 2018

Biz4Solutions rebuilt a visual collaboration tool with streaming capabilities. Their team used JavaScript to create the cross-platform product. The platform is launched and updated by Biz4Solutions regularly.

Sacramento, California
CEO, Mobile App Company

The app is fully functional and bug-free. Biz4Solutions is full of proactive and skilled developers. Their team is responsive and attentive. Customers can expect a team dedicated to understanding specific technologies and producing quality work at an affordable cost.

I’m the CEO of a company that facilitates remote collaboration through live streaming video and digital media content management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Biz4Solutions?

We needed a development firm with relevant experience in streaming video, recording, capturing video and images outside of a live stream, and making that content accessible. There are various technologies involved in that, and it’s difficult to find a company with all of that experience.

We hired Biz4Solutions to build upon a pre-existing application. They’ve completely rebuilt the platform, and are still in the process of expanding their role.

The product uses JavaScript and functions on iOS, Android, and the web. Their team presented strategic elements around the design and development of specific functionalities.

We’ve worked with 5–10 people from their team, including a project manager and developers.

How did you come to work with Biz4Solutions?

While interviewing Biz4Solutions, we found that they had experience with Sencha Touch, a framework we often use, and we're incorporating into our current product. We found Biz4Solutions on Sencha’s website, listed as a partner.

We’ve invested over $100,000 so far.

We started working with Biz4Solutions in February 2015, and the work is ongoing.

The platform is launched, and it rarely crashes. Biz4Solutions helps solve any issue quickly. We’re happy with the work Biz4Solutions has done. I have no specific metrics to share, but our team is pleased with their professionalism, knowledge, and speed of work. This engagement has been a beneficial one.

How did Biz4Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The assigned project manager was experienced and focused on understanding the project. They provide us with the resources to complete each step of the project.

Biz4Solutions truly understands the technologies we employ. Their technicians’ depth of knowledge leads to projects staying on schedule. From a pricing standpoint, their rates are fair.

I can’t think of anything. Any issues that arose were resolved quickly. I appreciated that they sometimes did additional work at no charge to fit in our budget.

Most companies know what they want to do, but Biz4Solutions has expert salespeople and project managers that guide and tailor an engagement. They are guides during the process. I advise being openminded and clear on expectations, and their team will comprise a plan to deliver that.

Overall Score Biz4Solutions is knowledgeable, attentive, and thorough. It’s an enjoyable experience.
    Their team is extremely diligent in their work.
    It’s as important to them as it is to us that our goal is accomplished.
    I have zero hesitation to recommend.

Mobile App Development for Call Blocking Service

"They have everything: professionalism, great communication, [and] deep knowledge."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Biz4Solutions LLC developed an app that functioned as a call blocker and a voice mailbox. They completed both front- and backend development.

Atlanta, Georgia
David A. King
President, YouVOXX Cal Blocker & Social Voicemail

The intuitive, powerful solution has freed the internal team to pursue leads and attract sales. Biz4Solutions LLC always delivers on time, documents their work thoroughly, and accommodates scope changes. Their deep knowledge and meticulous attention to detail are crucial to the company's success.

We're a mobile app company. Our flagship service is YouVOXX Call Blocker & Social Voicemail. I'm the president and owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Biz4Solutions LLC?

Our initial statement of work was for a prototype. Their conduct during that initial work convinced me that Biz4Solutions LLC was the right long-term partner. They still support and enhance the service.

Our goal was to create a modern voicemail and call blocking app designed for the instant messaging generation.

After researching several project boards, I interviewed the companies that stood out from their reviews. Then I conducted deep interviews and multiple phone calls with three companies. Biz4Solutions LLC was the clear front-runner based on their openness, high level of communication, and engagement with my project.

Our app uses frontend, backend, and telecommunications interfaces to provide a call blocking function that fully integrates with a voicemail platform. Biz4Solutions LLC fits all the pieces together seamlessly to provide a truly compelling experience.

We initially had a team of three designers, nine or 10 developers, and two QA and project management resources. Both corporate and technical management often joined our calls. As the project has matured, developers and project management have remained involved. Upper management is always immediately accessible.

Over three years of work, Biz4Solutions LLC has never missed a deadline. They do the hard work of growth and product enhancement, allowing us to focus on sales and marketing.

It's much like working with our own employees. Daily Skype calls, shared files, and file-sharing cloud services help communication flow. They closely manage and document our project to meet deadlines. Employees who are already familiar with our project cycle in and out of the team, based on our current needs.

I usually send a daily email with special needs, requests, or questions. I'm completely confident that they will address all my items by our next call. They're amazing and efficient!

They have everything: professionalism, great communication, deep knowledge, and positive responses to changes in our requirements and budget. What impresses me most is how the entire team is truly invested in my success.

Biz4Solutions LLC has a large, talented pool of employees that can provide any skillset I need. However, they're still small enough to personally attend to the details of my project.

Every long project hits speed bumps, but we've never had a problem that Biz4Solutions LLC didn't remedy immediately. Perhaps more impressively, they've never repeated the same mistake twice! When they say they will handle an issue, they genuinely handle it once and for all.

Overall Score I'm fully convinced that they're the right long-term partner. I'm grateful to have them.
    Every release has a detailed project plan where we track current and future items.
    It's flexible and fair. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. We both get what we need to succeed.
    Software releases are always fully tested before delivery, and revisions are rare
    I already have!