Bookkeeping, and business consulting you can trust

Cloud financial services, payroll, business organization, consulting, streamlined bookkeeping and file structure, cloud reporting, and QuickBooks training
Bank reconciliations, Credit Card Reconciliations, Loan Reconciliations and Set up/Clean Up, AR Management, AP Management and receipt tracking, bill tracking, and over all systems set up in the cloud and hard copy process, Email support and correspondence with Vendors.

Freelancer
Los Angeles, CA
  • 4470 W Sunset Blvd Unit# 90599
    Los Angeles, CA 90027

Accounting Services & Cloud Integrations for Broker Company

"They really do offer a bigger bottom line, living up to their name."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC. went above bookkeeping, helping with software integration. Moving a broker firm into the cloud, they set them up on 23 pieces of software including Cludo, Hubdoc, Keap, and more.

Owner, Broker Company

Detailed, patient, and communicative, A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC. brought the broker firm into the future with new technologies. The firm got more than they paid for and now has newfound freedom managing their business because of the new software solutions.

I am the owner of a broker company for the Canadian advertising industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC.?

They have helped me with the processes, systems, and integrations of multiple pieces of software, going well beyond the initial engagement.

Since our initial engagement, we’ve been able to move our entire company into the cloud. We’re now a paperless company and our software is fully integrated, allowing us to manage everything remotely from anywhere in the world.

They used 23 different pieces of software. These include Quickbooks Online, Cludo for paying vendors, Hubdoc for scanning, Keap for CRM, Notify for task management, and more.

I’m only interacting with two people. After set-up finished, I no longer need to talk to them that much anymore because it’s all running fine.

How did you come to work with A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC.?

They were recommended to me.

We spend roughly $2,500 CAD (approximately $1,900 USD) a month.

They began work in September 2017, and we still use them on a weekly basis although our interaction is now minimal.

You get a lot more than you pay for, because A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC is a very forward-thinking company. They live in the future. They bring futuristic technologies into today, which allows us freedom.

I wish more companies would follow their lead because I hate going back and interacting with my clients that aren’t operating like A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC. — clients that don’t have their systems futurized.

They really do offer a bigger bottom line, living up to their name.

How did A Bigger Bottom Line, LLC. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very detailed, committed, and communicative. I usually talk by email or by an online conference.

They’re very patient.

There’s always room for improvement, but they know that and always strive to be their best.

You should have started working with them earlier, but it’s a good thing you’re starting now.