New World in Digital

Bigbang Digital is a digital agent that provides SEO, link buildings, adwords and social media management services that will allow you to reach out to more people in the internet world by getting out of the competition. You can increase your customer potential with our solutions tailored to your company and your corporate person.

Şişli, Turkey
  • Esentepe Mahallesi, Talatpaşa Cd. No:5 ,Kolektif House
    Şişli, IST 34394
    Turkey

Vivense, AssosDiamond, Osevio, Hepsiburada, Çiçek Sepeti, Canva, Kucoin, Selva Gıda

SEO for Health & Fitness Company

"They delivered on what they said they would do when they started the job."

Mar. 2017 - May 2018

Bigbang Digital performed SEO services for a healthcare company, writing content, implementing white hat techniques, and building out website links.

Istanbul, Turkey
Ecem Güntürkün
Social Media Manager, DoktorSitesi

The work delivered by BigBang Digital satisfied all project requirements, significantly improving search result rankings for the site and doubling the number of first-page keyword returns.

I'm Digital Marketing Manager at DoktorSitesi.com .

For what projects/services did your company hire Bigbang Digital?

Health sector is difficult in Turkey because of E.A.T algoritma. And we have many problem about that.

We don't know to E.A.T but they know.

We found them on SEO result. This is so important property.

Content writing, white hat SEO tactics, link building and research.

We usually speak project manager and also agency owner. We are so happy from this team.

We have 500+ keywords at first page but now we have 1000+ keywords and more.

We can ask everything about SEO and last result.

They delivered on what they said they would do before they started the job.

Thank you for everything Bigbang. Cheers,

They deserved
    Best in Turkey

SEO for Engineering & Manufacturing Company

"Their time management was commendable."

Feb. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Bigbang Digital implemented SEO for an engineering company that manufactures marine products. They held introductory meetings to ensure everyone was on the same page from the start.

Antalya
Mehmet CİHAN
Owner, Yachts and Boats

Since that partnership began, the brand has increased its rankings, showing first for most targetted keywords. The client is now more easily by prospective customers. The team improved sales and communicated reliably throughout, building a long-term relationship with the client.

I am running an engineering company that sells tailored products for marine vehicles.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bigbang Digital?

My company has hit the peak in sales revenue over the contract term with Bigbang digital. They have significantly improved the traffic of my website. I really appreciate the work they have done to improve my sales. Looking forward to extending our contract for further collaboration.

We just wanted to reach more people and make more money. It was as simple as that.

One of my colleagues suggested me to contact Bigbang.

I did not know much about SEO. To be honest, i was a bit sceptical in the beginning although my colleagues insist that i should have a go. After the first meeting with the owner of Bigbang I started to believe that I could really do something about improving my sales with SEO. Everything in the first meeting was clearly stated and explained. Then, i decided to have a try.

My communication was through both the owner and the project manager.

Traffic to our website has been significantly improved. We used to rank about 4 for some keywords however we are ranking 1 as of today.

Communication has been great all the time. No difficulty has been encountered.

Their time management was commendable.

I believe that there is always a room to improve in any business. They could have added multiple languages to their website.

Overall Score From the very first day to today, i have never been worried about the service.
    Time management was the most impressive.
    I always complain about the price of everything but in this case i would feel bad if i do complain.
    The quality of the work was worth a 5-star.
    Already did.

Organic SEO for Medical Device Company

"They work with you instead of acting as a separate company."

Feb. - May 2019

Bigbang Digital provided marketing and SEO services for a website.

Izmir, Turkey
Turgut Taranci
Co-Owner, Vetimp

Online traffic increased as a result of the engagement. Bigbang Digital met and exceeded the requirements. They are a deadline-oriented team.

I am the co-owner of company which is active in healthcare and medical device sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bigbang Digital?

Our website was quite new and we needed to increase its recognition.

We just want to increase website traffic.

I heard their successes from my friend.

We arranged some meetings and they presented their ideas with our marketing team. Actually SEO is not my strong side so they carried out the necessary arrangements in coordination with our marketing director. The result was satisfactory for me.

Our marketing team was in direct contact with the project manager and owner.

We achieved a result above our expectations

All steps taken as promised and on date

The most important thing I can say about Bigbang Digital is that they become part of your company while they work with you instead of acting as a separate company.

Every company should constantly renew itself, but I do not have any advice to give them.

UX Design A/B Testing for Retail Company

“We were impressed with their dedication and quick response.”

Apr. - June 2016

Bigbang Digital created and deployed A/B tests to select a new UX design for mobile. They were responsible for analytics and reporting to executives.

Istanbul
Firuze Koyuncu
Former Performance Marketing Specialist, Hepsiburada.com

The new UX design increased conversion rates, thanks to Bigbang Digital’s efforts. Their focus, responsiveness, and availability were outstanding. However, they need to simplify their reports for the benefit of nontechnical readers.

I was a performance marketing specialist for Hepsiburada, a retail company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bigbang Digital?

We needed help with A/B test optimization and analytical reporting.

Our goal was to create a new UX design for our mobile website that would lead to higher conversion rates.

They were a referral.

Bigbang Digital created A/B tests with our UX team. Based on the A/B tests, we changed our category listing and product page designs. We reported the results and selected UX design to our C-level executives.

Bigbang Digital’s analytics team leader and two resource persons supported our UX team.

Since we implemented the design changes, we’ve seen an increase of more than 5% in conversion rates. Bigbang Digital had excellent analytical skills. They followed the latest trends in digital marketing and helped us make more data-centric decisions.

The Bigbang Digital team worked in our office when needed, which helped us collaborate more effectively. They were customer-oriented and talented.

We were impressed with their dedication and quick response. I hope to work with them again.

Bigbang Digital should create simpler and clearer summary reports. It was hard to understand some of the reports, especially for people who do not have an analytical perspective.