Inspiring Positive Consumer Experiences

Big Hit Creative Group offers a blend of Integrated Marketing Services to present your brand in the most effective and meaningful way. We are an innovative, cutting edge advertising agency that brings a comprehensive approach to multimedia production services. We create relevant business promotional marketing material that will make a statement while garnering positive consumer experiences.

We understand that you’re looking for the best possible representation of your brand and we deliver exactly that.

With strategic marketing services, we enhance your brand and increase your reach. Whether your local to Dallas, TX,  Garland, or throughout the United States. We deploy integrated marketing services to provide the most relevant and effective advertising solutions. If you are in the market for mobile app design services, search engine marketing services, or graphic design services, we aim to take your business further with improved brand recognition and image enhancement.

At Big Hit Creative, we offer a range of services to help your company reach its goals including the development of an effective marketing strategy, digital advertising, search engine optimization, and more. From creating promotional products to offering powerful, results driven marketing tools, we are committed to your success.

Whether you are looking for the best local graphic design companies or digital marketing agencies, we can help. As one of the most highly rated web development, search engine optimization companies and provider of organic SEO services, we are ready to deliver the best and most targeted solutions to fit your brand.

2005

ALN Apartment Data

Texas Board of Nursing

W&B Service Company

Web Design and SEO for Therapy Private Practice

"They have an out-of-the-box approach to every part of the project."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

After redesigning a website, Big Hit Creative provided SEO services and helped with marketing strategies. They also set up a YouTube channel and produced three commercials and print graphics.

Dallas, Texas
Natalie Evans
CEO, Puzzle Piece Kids

The internal team loves the new website and the patient base is growing. Making their clients their top priority, Big Hit Creative goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their creative ideas and ability to guide the process earned them favorable referrals.

I'm the CEO of Puzzle Piece Kids. We’re a private practice for speech occupational and physical therapy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Big Hit Creative Group?

We have a good product, but we didn't know how to make it known to the public. We were looking for community relations rather than marketing. We have competition in the area, so we wanted to find a company to help us bring our services to the forefront.

First, they gave me a 10-page questionnaire, asking me what was important to my business and what I wanted other people to know about it. Then, we discussed our company, our values, and our culture. They redesigned our website, making sure it's appealing to parents, and provided SEO services. They also set up our YouTube channel, created some print graphics, and produced three commercials, which were highly successful.

In addition, they helped us evaluate our existing marketing strategies: they introduced us to Geo Digital, so we were able to track our calls and monitor what was working for us in terms of our pay per click campaigns. They're currently working on a few small projects for us and continue to help us update our website.

I've worked with two owners and two other members of their team.

How did you come to work with them?

We met at a community fair and discussed our ideas. We also considered other companies, but Big Hit Creative had the best prices and the best ideas, so I committed to working with them.

We've spent between $17,000–$20,000.

We started working with them in January 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve received positive feedback from both our patients and our partners, while our revenue and our patient base have increased. Also, we took a few elements from our website design and turned them into internal items for the office, such as T-shirts and posters.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm not the easiest person to work with, but they did a great job explaining their ideas and the benefits of different packages to me. They always follow up to make sure I'm happy with their services. Also, they educate me on various ideas and let me know what the impact will be if I proceed with my ideas. They’re always there to help me get on the right track.

The other companies I've worked with charged me for any additional changes, but Big Hit Creative does that as part of their customer service. Making their clients happy is their priority.

They have an out-of-the-box approach to every part of the project. They listen to us and focus on the things that are important to us.

I'd like them to expand their services. I was impressed with everything they offered us, but it'd be amazing if they were a one-stop shop for their customers.

Overall Score There's nothing I'd change about their services.
    They've never missed or rescheduled our meetings.
    They're 10–15% cheaper than other companies and deliver better quality products.
    Everything was extremely high quality and I liked all of their ideas.
    I've referred them several times to other people because I know they'll do what's in the best interests of their client.

Branding for Fishing Company

"They have the ability to execute on the vision we have in mind."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Big Hit Creative is helping rebrand and market in the wake of new company ownership. Their work includes a new website, a new logo, and pay-per-click campaign management.

Barataria, Louisiana
Marketing Director, Fishing Company

The pay-per-click campaigns have increased website traffic, and users have offered positive feedback on the updated brand. Big Hit Creative communicates well and is able to execute on the goals of the project.

We are a fishing company in Louisiana. We offer fishing packages and day-trip fishing for customers from all over the country. I am the operations manager and marketing director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Big Hit Creative?

When we purchased this business in June, we needed to start fresh and update the brand. That included a new logo and new website to bring the company into the 21st century digitally.

The first deliverable of the rebranding effort was the logo that Big Hit created. The second focus was to completely redesign and upgrade the website significantly from what it was before. They did a great job with that. Big Hit also provided initial marketing printing, including freebies, giveaways, brochures, etc.

Our website drives almost all of our traffic. We are an outfitter in a secluded area, so without a good web site, people aren't going to just drive by and happen upon us. We have to really drive the traffic to go through the web. Big Hit was able to provide us with a couple of sample ideas. The end-result is essentially is a brand-new website, although a small portion of the copy remains the same.

Most of the content on the new website was created by us, but Big Hit would use our content to build things like slider images.

Big Hit has also taken charge of our pay-per-click monitoring and a significant portion of our online reputation monitoring, including updating directories and search results. They have made a huge effort with Google ads.

How did you come to work with Big Hit Creative?

We had a great recommendation from another company that uses Big Hit for their website.

We've spent around $30,000 so far.

We started working together in June of this year. We purchased the lodge and then contacted them immediately.

Big Hit is still helping us with the Google ads and pay-per-click advertising. We hope to work with them on SEO in the near future, as well.

The pay-per-click campaign has increased traffic, and when people land on the new website, everyone has great reviews. We've heard positive feedback on how professional it is and that it is on the front-end of options in the industry here.

Everyone is really happy with the new information and the new look that the website has. It has been really well received by our customers and our competition.

How did Big Hit Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good at communicating. They give us everything we need to support our business so that we can run with it.

They have the ability to execute on the vision we have in mind.

Not that I can think of right now.

We cut it pretty close pretty close to the deadline. I have not had anyone beat any deadlines so far.
    There are cheaper options, but you get what you pay for.
    The deliverables were not always exactly as we imagined, but they were able to get it right relatively quickly.
    We're happy with what they've done so.

Creative Services for Transportation Equipment Company

"They always are organized and always react quickly."

2012 - Ongoing

Big Hit Creative Group provided branding and digital services for a transportation equipment company. They provided logo designs, banners for events, hats, shirts and various marketing materials.

Dallas, Texas
Tracey Maynor
CEO, W&B Service Company

Big Hit Creative Group's branding and marketing services were well received; customers adore the shirts and hats. Big Hit was responsive, organized, prepared for most requests and able to deliver work, even under tight timeframes.

My company is called the W&B service company, a dealer based company that represents transportation equipment. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Big Hit Creative Group?

We started out with trinkets, hats, shirts and marketing materials. We were previously working with a different agency. Big Hit Creative Group was more responsive than them. They could get us the things we needed quicker. In our industry, it seems that a lot of our customers don't plan. With the events and things when we needed to know if you could get products for those industry events. They were able to respond quicker than the other guys. That's the way it started.

They've done web development for us, business cards and advertising material. They've also done logo design work for us. We gave them some ideas and concepts, and they took a logo from basically a drawing on the back of the napkin, all the way to the development of the logo and then getting it in a format where we can use it for print and digital advertising.

They've helped us through trade shows and all of the things that come along with that. They've also provided trade show banners.

How did you come to work with Big Hit Creative Group?

I met Glenn at the building that I live. I found out he had this business, so we started giving him a little work for my company. Since then, he's helped us a lot more than we have helped them.

We have spent over $10000 so far this year. We've spent between $40,000 and $50,000 dollars over the last four years or so.

I've known Glenn since 2011, and we've been working together since 2012.

They currently do web monitoring for us, and keep us updated on what's happening and who's posting about us online. They get us the alerts and help us get our position on Google searches.

Some of the things that they've done with our web presence has allowed us to quickly respond to customers and get ahead of issues that may be there, and also to take credit and promote some of the good things that people have said about us.

People love the designs. We are now selling promotional shirts and hats. Not only do we give them away, but we have a product that customers actually pay for.

How did Big Hit Creative Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They're on point and pretty organized.

Their responsiveness. They're doing really well for a growing company.

They're pretty squared away. I can't think of anything that we've ever asked him to do that they either couldn't do, or didn't know who to go to to get it done, or let us know that it wasn't in their wheelhouse. I can't think of anything from where I stand. Maybe some of my people could, but I always end up with what I want. Most of the time when I'm involved, I give a little to no notice. They do it under a real tight timeframe.

Overall Score They're good people and they have the division of duties squared away.
    They're very much on time. They typically beat their deadlines by a couple of days.
    They're very competitive on price and more responsive than most.
    They always have a good plan. They always are organized and always react quickly.
    I refer them all the time.