Where Big Ideas Come to Life

Big Gorilla Design is an Award-winning full-service Austin web design, marketing and branding agency, specializing in website design and strategy, growing and cultivating brands, and targeted digital marketing campaigns that work.

Based in Austin TX, with a satellite office in San Antonio, we work with clients locally, nationally & internationally.

Our talented team consists of graphic & web designers, front-end and full-stack developers, SEO specialists, marketers, brand specialists, writers, videographers and photographers.

We work closely with our clients, getting to know you & your company in order to create the most effective designs & strategies and achieve the highest success for your brand. Though our client range is diverse, our core focus remains on small and mid-size businesses. We think big. And we think you should too.

Austin, TX
  • 10931 Jollyville Rd
    Austin, TX 78759
  • 18911 Hardy Oak Blvd
    San Antonio, TX 78258

Web & Logo Design, Dev for Startup Tech Company

"The team demonstrated talent, creativity, and knowledge of best practices."

Sept. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Big Gorilla Design created a website and logo for a startup tech company. After leading a discovery phase and finishing the logo, they planned the sitemap, created wireframes, and built the site.

Boston, Massachusetts
Owner, Digital Marketing Agency

The completed site and logo met praise from stakeholders, leading to a second project—a video and advertising campaign. Big Gorilla Design delivered high-quality designs and development work. Frequent feedback stages and a professional yet personable approach made for a seamless workflow.

I’m the owner of a digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Big Gorilla Design?

We engaged Big Gorilla Design to design a website and logo on behalf of a third-party client—a startup tech company.

We needed a modern-looking website and a fresh logo that stood out from competitive firms.

We interviewed 5–6 companies for this project, including Big Gorilla Design, which came to us via referral. We chose their team based on their innovative approach, energy, and knowledgeable team.

We first talked with Big Gorilla Design about the client’s goals. Their team hosted a creative session to explore ideas together. After working on the initial branding, they developed and finalized a logo. At the same time, Big Gorilla Design mapped out the site and created wireframes. Once we have our feedback, those wireframes turned into webpage designs that influenced the site’s development. We provided comments at every stage.

We worked with a few developers and a frontend designer.

The client was so satisfied with the logo and website that they brought on Big Gorilla Design to lead a video and advertising campaign. Both projects delivered a clear ROI and received compliments from stakeholders.

The project ran smoothly without issue. Big Gorilla Design was highly responsive from start to finish. They were highly personable, professional, and easy to work with.

The team demonstrated talent, creativity, and knowledge of best practices. They researched the client’s industry thoroughly, helping ensure the project’s success.

At one point, a developer’s leave of absence caused a slight delay. However, Big Gorilla Design told us right away and assigned a temporary developer who caught up quickly. We’re overall pleased with the collaboration.

Web Redesign for Cafe and Nightclub

"They were excited about taking my business and site in a new direction."

Feb. - Apr. 2017

Big Gorilla Design redesigned a website, developing a flow and producing sketches before implementing an overall theme.

Portland, Oregon
Owner, Restaurant/Nightclub

Internal stakeholders are consistently satisfied with Big Gorilla Design’s work and engage them continuously. Passionate and creative, they contribute original design ideas without losing sight of initial requirements and client preferences. Customers can expect an experienced and trustworthy firm.

I'm the owner of a restaurant and nightclub.

For what projects/services did your company hire Big Gorilla Design?

I brought them on to handle web design and maintenance, graphic design, marketing, advertisement, and SEO. They’ve redesigned my website twice and been with me through various incarnations of my company.

On the latest web design, we wanted to rebrand ourselves with a fresh look, simplify the site, and develop direct communication with customers.

A business acquaintance referred them to us. I immediately liked them and we developed a good rapport. They've been a great team to work with, and we will continue to do so. Their prices are fair and reasonable.

We began by discussing ideas and laying out our goals. Moving quickly, we devised a list of pages and determined a flow for how they would work. Then, they delivered sketches of the site and designed it.

I worked with 5–6 people from their side. I mainly deal with their principles because of our history, but I’ve also worked with a project manager.

I've worked with Big Gorilla Design for six years, and I can't imagine working with another company. I receive constant compliments on the event posters they produce, and my profits keep growing. It’s been a big success.

They were responsive and organized and used a specific management tool.

They were excited about taking my business and site in a new direction. They're also more knowledgeable, talented, and honest than other firms I’ve worked with.

Positive and creative, working with them is an all-around good experience. Their knowledge and experience allow them to suggest unique ideas without being overbearing. I don’t have to hold their hand, but they also don’t force me to go in their chosen direction.

No, not that I’ve seen. I’ve requested changes and they’ve made them. We’re very happy with our relationship.

Overall Score The fact that I've been working with them for six years says a lot.
    They deliver timely.
    They're very reasonably priced in my opinion.
    It was excellent.
    I have referred them to others and will continue to do so.