Launch Something

Bronze

Big Bang Marketing is a premier lead generation agency. We specialize in assisting law firms and medical practices finally obtain new, viable client leads per month. Rather than billing our clients for SEO, SEM, and Paid Search, we partner with our clients. We utilize digital and traditional marketing tactics to deliver new paying customers, every month, and we do not bill our clients for monthly marketing until they obtain converting client leads.

From Personal Injury to Criminal Defense, Dental and Plastic Surgeon Marketing, we believe you will not find a more aggressive and profitable support agency for your lead generation.

Woodland Hills, CA

Social Media Focus
Event Marketing
Media Buying
Corporate Training

All About Smile Dental Group, Mercer Island Law Group, E Turf Pro, Lawrence Danny CPA, DUI Defender Los Angeles,

SEO and PPC for Criminal Law Firm

"The leads I’ve received are high caliber."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Providing SEO & PPC services, the team at Big Bang Marketing was hired to increase leads for a criminal defense law firm. They also generate web content.

San Diego, California
Mark Kohnen
Managing Partner, Kohnen Law

Business has increased for the law firm. Big Bang Marketing delivers an effective service. Their communicative approach supplemented their professional management style. Their transparency is also noteworthy.

I’m the managing partner at a criminal defense law firm that’s licensed in state and federal courts. We’ve been in business for around 15 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Big Bang Marketing?

We hired Big Bang Marketing to increase our leads. I’ve spent a lot of time with other agencies that used Google Ads and got nowhere. A couple of years ago, we used a company that started with positive results, but never generated the type of traffic and leads that I needed. I also required Big Bang Marketing’s support with other additional services.

The team at Big Bang Marketing performs PPC and SEO services. They also craft content for us, which we review internally.

I’m not sure about who works behind the scenes, but I have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Big Bang Marketing?

One of my associate attorneys used them at another agency. When she joined my firm, she referred Big Bang Marketing to me. We contemplated signing with another company, but after her recommendation, we picked Big Bang Marketing.

In total, I believe we’ve spent close to $260,000.

Our work with Big Bang Marketing began in January 2015.

I find that we appear at the top organically. I receive significant calls daily from people saying that when they searched “criminal defense attorney San Diego” or “San Diego criminal defense lawyer,” they find us.

The leads I’ve received are high caliber. There are many instances where we receive phone calls and can’t take the cases. On a bad month, we probably receive seven new cases. Sometimes, we receive 18–20 cases during a month. I’m not sure about the number of calls coming in, but we average at least ten cases each month.

The calls we receive are from people actively seeking an attorney rather than someone looking for free information or trying to sell a service. Previously, I would receive a lot of marketing and sales calls. The team at Big Bang Marketing is generating phone calls from the people that want to hire our firm.

How did Big Bang Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I speak to my account executive once a week and receive emails with analytics from their development department twice a month. A blog post is sent to me every three or four days. There is constant communication with them. The reason we went with them is that we wanted transparency with what we were paying for.

For us, it’s all about the leads. At the end of the day, we have to make money to pay the bills. It’s not worth it to spend money on marketing if we’re not receiving new clients. I don’t mind paying the price if I earn the business and if it exceeds the price.

They could charge a little less.

Be open-minded to what you’re quoted. It can be scary at first because it seems like a lot of money. You have to look at the type of results you’re going to get with Big Bang Marketing.

They’re expensive, but I make more than I spend.
    They’re very good at that.

Digital Marketing Assistance for a Law Firm

“Big Bang Marketing focuses on lead generation, which makes their solutions more effective than their competitors.”

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Big Bang Marketing is providing a wide range of digital marketing services to improve lead generation. Their scope includes content development, video production, SEO, keyword research, and web design.

Marc Michaels
Attorney, DUI Defender Los Angeles

Big Bang Marketing generated more business in five months than the previous vendors attracted in five years. Their mix of paid and organic growth strategies also improved online visibility. They propelled the brand to the top for all keyword searches.

I am an office manager at DUI Defender Los Angeles, an affordable criminal defense law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Big Bang Marketing?

We had spent a lot of money on Google Ads over the years, but we never had much success with organic growth. The digital marketing companies that we worked with helped us gain a little bit of online visibility; however, our newfound digital presence did not convert to sales. We eventually realized that the best way to achieve our business goals was to find a marketing firm that specialized in lead generation.

Big Bang Marketing provides a variety of digital services for us, but we mainly use them for lead generation. This requires content writing, video production, SEO, keyword management, and some web development. They recently created a landing page for our website.

We talk to their content writer at least once a month to review their deliverables. For more technical matters, we speak with their web hosting manager. We also have a contact in their accounting department who we reach out to for billing.

How did you come to work with Big Bang Marketing?

After a series of underwhelming results with our previous marketing vendors, someone within our network suggested that we reach out to Big Bang Marketing.

To date, we have spent a little more than $300,000 for their services. Marketing costs are approximately $6,000 a month, and we pay 10% of our Google Ads fees.

Big Bang Marketing came on board in August 2015.

Since working with Big Bang Marketing, we have seen a tremendous improvement in the volume and quality of our leads. Their efforts have generated up to 30 new clients in a single month. It took about five months to see any results from their work, but it was worth the wait. Their organic growth strategies have been successful, as well. Our website is the first result listed when searching for our keywords in Google, and we show up second in the Google Maps directory.

How did Big Bang Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a monthly phone call to review our analytics, and another monthly phone call to discuss web content with their content writer. The few times that we have contacted them outside of our scheduled meetings, they responded to our requests immediately.

Big Bang Marketing focuses on lead generation, which makes their solutions more effective than their competitors. Before we connected with them, we didn’t have much luck with digital marketing. Since adopting their methods, we are getting daily phone calls from consumers who are interested in our business.

They should consider adding social media to their list of services.

We advise asking potential partners about their lead generation capabilities before making a final decision. It took us a long time to find a digital marketing vendor that delivered results because most vendors were not forthcoming about how their work would impact our business.

While I wish that they were cheaper, I will admit that we get a high ROI from their work.

Branding & SEO for Dental Practice

“... we're receiving a lot more calls from people finding us online.”

Big Bang provides web development and SEO services, including digital marketing strategies for Facebook, Google, and Yelp.

Encino, California
Sheida Tabari
Owner, All About Smile Dentist Group

Big Bang has significantly improved the company's overall online performance. In addition to their effective marketing strategies, their team is also very customer service orientated. They continue to be responsive, proactive, and receptive to feedback.

I'm the owner of All About Smile Dentist Group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Big Bang Marketing?

I reached out to Big Bang to help improve our online presence and performance by recreating our website and providing SEO services. I've worked with other SEO companies in the past but wasn't happy with the results.

Big Bang redesigned and developed our website from scratch, incorporating SEO. They also assist with our digital strategy for Facebook, Google, and Yelp.

I work directly with two people.

How did you come to work with Big Bang Marketing?

They were recommended to me personally, so I decided to give them a shot based on that.

We've invested about $10,000.

We've been working with them since around January 2019.

Since working with Big Bang and launching our new site, we're receiving a lot more calls from people finding us online. Our staff, across three different offices, have also been very pleased with their work overall.

How did Big Bang Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They're on top of it–very responsive and receptive to our needs. Whenever I have any concerns, they're quick to make adjustments.

Their customer service is top notch. They're very quick to address my needs and continue giving us personalized attention long after they've been paid.

I can't think of anything.

Give them a shot and talk to their team about any questions or concerns, because they're extremely receptive to client needs and feedback.

Bronze