One Platform for your digital marketing needs

BeUniqueness is a UK leading digital marketing agency for micro, small and medium sized enterprises. It is founded to help SMEs improve their ROI, build solid brand awareness and retain a database of loyal customers.

2018

Social reach Image

Social reach

• Reached almost 10,000 people

SEO & SMM for Taxi Company

“I like that I always have someone answering my questions.”

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

BeUniqueness provides digital marketing services for a taxi company. Their work includes managing Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, as well as email marketing campaigns.

Marian Bostan
Owner, Necti Cars Ltd

BeUniqueness’ efforts met expectations thus far. The team has been thoroughly helpful and even provided some guidance before they were officially hired. Customers can expect a vendor with bright ideas that explains its process in laymen’s terms.

We’re a London-based taxi company established in 2019. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with BeUniqueness?

We needed help with digital marketing agencies. In the beginning, we were thinking about an option for SEO as well, but we had a small budget, so SEO was something we had to consider in the future. They offered me the option of having social media posts, to create awareness. We signed a contract for social media, and we created a video presentation of our company

BeUniqueness created our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram pages, and they’re creating posts there and taking care of everything else. They came up with the idea of focusing on tourists and offering them tours.

We’re also running a Mailchimp campaign, and we created a few templates. We ran a campaign for our old customers, to make them aware of our new app. We also ran a campaign for our new customer and another one trying to help people during the COVID-19 crisis.

Mohamed (Managing Director) is my main point of contact. I’ve been in touch with other members, but I don’t have a lot of time, so it’s easier for me just to call Mohamed.

How did you come to work with BeUniqueness?

I think he sent me a marketing email, and someone from their company was calling me. His reaction wasn’t like other people’s, when they’re just trying to sign you up in a contract and take your money, and giving you some big promises. He was always giving me advice before doing any other promises.

The project cost less than $10,000.

We started working with BeUniqueness 2–3 weeks ago.

They always explained the technical aspects to me. We’re mainly in the planning stages now, so I’ll be able to speak more about results in the future. For now, we just need to focus on putting everything in place.

Someone called me earlier today asking about the tour experience for their friend. I know this is something very good for us.

I like that I always have someone answering my questions.

They should have a conversation with Mohamed. He was willing to explain things to me and to answer my questions even before we engaged in a contract.

Marketing Improvement & Expansion for Entrepreneur

"Mohamed, the owner, impresses with his vision, values, professionalism, and proactivity."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

An entrepreneur hired BeUniqueness to grow its business audience. Services provided included digital marketing, advertising, social media management, and design work.

Daryl Woodhouse
Founder CEO, Daryl Woodhouse

In the two months since BeUniqueness began work, quality leads, web traffic, and new revenue all increased. The team at BeUniquess is kind, honest, caring, and personable. They're truly experts in their field.

I am the founder CEO. I lead and drive the company to growth through it's consulting and training services to scale up clients and corporates

For what projects/services did your company hire BeUniqueness?

Digital marketing, business growth, advertising, social media, design

To grow our business audience

Google research. We then chose BeUniqueness from our tender short list process. Mohamed, the owner stood out due to his personable, professional approach.

Assessment of our branding and marketing strategy. They then made recommendations of the best approaches with clear supporting research and business case. We then as a team picked 4 initial marketing streams to work with them on using the budget we had available

I think we had about 4 specialists from their team helping our different service requirements, with Mohamed being a diligent leader of the overall project to keep it on track and over deliver

We are only two months in, but we have seen already an increase in quality leads and new revenue from increased web traffic. Thus we have scaled up our spend and use of their services to grow our business further

Excellent. We've been let down by too many agencies over the last 8 years, to the point we gave up outsourcing until this year. It has been refreshing to work with nice, honest people who are personable, care about our business success and are experts in their field who follow up and deliver results - they do everything most agencies fall short on...

Mohamed, the owner, impresses with his vision, values, professionalism, and proactivity. There was no hard sell either

None

Overall Score We will work together and grow our businesses for many years together
    Easy
    Very very good value
    Faultless
    Already have and will continue to do so

SMM & Creative Design Services for Software Company

“Their rates are very reasonable, and I like their work.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

BeUniqueness handles digital marketing and advertising for a software and IT-staffing company. Within a three-day deadline, they designed, created content, and put together a presentation for the partner.

Naveen Garg
Director, Rare Skills Limited

The partner was impressed with the presentation and in consequence, has extended the engagement for six more months. BeUniqueness effectively handles the partner's social media and advertising efforts. Their team is professional, communicative, and responsive, often completing tasks within an hour.

I’m the director of Rare Skills Limited. We provide software development and IT staffing.

What challenge were you trying to address with BeUniqueness?

I hired BeUniqueness for digital marketing services. Specifically, I had to prepare a critical presentation in a three-day turnaround and needed their immediate help.

BeUniqueness created the presentation I had to deliver to a few of my clients. They took care of the presentation’s design, content, and everything else. I gave them a high-level idea of what I wanted, and they prepared the entire presentation for me.

Now, they handle my advertising efforts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They’re also managing my social media channels at the moment.

I mainly work with Mohamed (Managing Director & Branding Manager).

How did you come to work with BeUniqueness?

I met Mohamed at a startup meeting. He gave me his references, and I reached out to him when I had a requirement.

The initial investment was around £350 (approximately $430 USD) and the monthly cost is now £50–£60 (approximately $60–$75 USD).

I started working with BeUniqueness in January 2020, and the engagement is ongoing. The initial contract was for three months and it ended in April 2020. I didn’t want to extend it but was pleased with their services so I renewed it for six more months.

I really liked the presentation they created for me. BeUniqueness set up my social media accounts and analytics. I know what metrics to look for, but I’m not expecting much right now due to COVID-19.

How did BeUniqueness perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is very good. We usually communicate through phone calls and emails. Mohamed responds quickly whenever I need something, even during evening hours. If I send him a task, he’ll complete it within the hour.

Their rates are very reasonable, and I like their work. I’ll reiterate that I wasn’t initially looking for digital marketing but I renewed the contract because of BeUniqueness’ high-quality work.

I’m not tracking anything from their side right now. They’re immediately available if I need anything. Also, I’m not really expecting much during this time. I’m sure I won’t be getting any new business until this health crisis has passed.

They’re good people who are very professional, so I’d certainly recommend them.

Overall Score It has been fantastic.
    They’ve done everything within the given timeframes.
    I’m getting good value for my money.

SEO, Social Media Marketing, & Video for Accountant

"I believe they are the expert in their field."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

An accountant hired BeUniqueness to promote its business through digital marketing. After detailed meetings, they took the steps to link digital media tools to reach the desired results.

Syed Kashif Zafar
Managing director , SKZ Chartered Certified Accountants

Although work is ongoing, SERP rankings and online visibility are increasing and they are optimistic at the outcome. The skilled team at BeUniqueness are market leaders who take the time to educate their clients.

I am managing director and fellow chartered Certified Accountant, I run accountancy practice and financial training company.

For what projects/services did your company hire BeUniqueness?

We were looking to promote our business in UK through digital marketing Channels and wanted to have some result oriented strategy, fortunately we found Beuniqueness to organize everything for us.

We wanted to grow our business with some authentic result oriented lead generation strategy.

We checked the market, compare the offers, prices and their past work and reviews from happy and unhappy clients then chosen Beuniqueness due to their very competitive prices with unmatched service offers.

We had series of detailed meetings, they researched on our business model and services, devised some different options to choose and once we agree, they initiated the work their team guided us on each and every steps to be followed and link different digital media tools together for achieving the desired results.

We work with different members of the team including the director, social media expert, design personal and few more.

Though it is still on going project but we are getting noticed online, google ranking getting better, we are very positive for the outcome.

Director himself monitoring the job, however account manager and other team member covering all aspect of the job director interven wherever he thinks his presence is necessary.

They possess market leaders in their team who possess excellent sets of skills needed for such projects. Ism very impressed by their coordinated teamwork.

I believe they are the expert in their field, also educate the client how to effectively use social media marketing tools, I found some apps in the market automatically get authorization for compaign management, I believe they will soon be using those type of apps if it works for them.

Overall Score Well done team
    Always on time as per commitments
    Very competitive