Best Rated Digital Marketing & Web Design Agency

Betasaurus is one of the fastest growing full-service Digital Marketing agencies in India. We specialize in providing results driven integrated digital marketing solutions for small & medium businesses across the globe. We have the talent and creativity to provide you with professional digital marketing strategy.

Jaipur, India

Digital and Content Marketing for Retailer

“Their design quality is great, and the team is amazing.”

Mar. - May 2019

Betasaurus developed marketing materials to strengthen business in the local community. They created ads and content and advertised on social media and bought media for offline ads.

Manager, General Retailer

Betasaurus’ work was responsible for significant sales growth within a short time. The team’s estimates were accurate in predicting the results, and they delivered strong value for the price. The team offers effective and collaborative project management and responsive communications.

I’m the manager of a general retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Betasaurus?

We were looking to create traction in the local market.

We hired them to do our local marketing. They did online advertising on Google, Facebook, and Instagram. They also did some offline advertisement such as media buying. They created some creative ads and content.

There were three people.

How did you come to work with Betasaurus?

I found them on Clutch. Their office was close to my office, which was the primary reason I wanted to collaborate with them. Also, I liked their past project portfolio.

We spent $2,500.

We started working together in March until May 2019.

It was great working with them. They delivered what they promised and gave us a good ROI. We had 50%–60% growth in 2–3 months.

How did Betasaurus perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was great. They had their own project management tool. My team and their team collaborated regularly, and they gave us an option for feedback. When they had a campaign, they posted it, and we wrote comments and feedback about it. They made changes according to our suggestions. The collaboration was excellent.

Their design quality is great, and the team is amazing. They were readily available nearly every time I contacted them. It was a fantastic experience.

No, they’re great.

I recommend using them.

They were always on time.

Web Development and Marketing for Event Planning Firm

"Their team and commitment are outstanding."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Betasaurus created a digital presence and does ongoing digital marketing.

Jaipur, India
Harsh Koolwal
Managing Director, SHAADIMANDAP

The digital presence has driven a significant increase in business. Betasaurus provides regular updates and communicates consistently. Their personnel and reliability are particularly noteworthy.

I’m the managing director at SHAADIMANDAP. We’re an event planning and management company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Betasaurus?

We needed web design, SEO, and social media services.

We wanted to develop an online identity to grow our business.

We saw their advertisements on Google. After learning more about them, we scheduled a call and formed a strategy with them.

After doing a free marketing strategy consultation, they built a digital identity and designed a custom sales plan for us.

Mohit (Founder, Betasaurus) worked directly on our project, but there were two more people involved as well.

We didn’t have a website or social media presence when we started with them, but they delivered all of that. At this point, our business has grown by 250%.

How did the Betasaurus perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a Skype call every two weeks to discuss our progress. They have a software tool to manage the project, and it lets me know the status of every task.

What impresses you about the Betasaurus?

Their team and commitment are outstanding.

No, not that I’ve seen.

Overall Score Overall, they're a nice, hardworking agency.
    it was quite easy, but I've had to wait a while sometimes. No major problem have occurred, though.
    It was the best I'd seen, without a doubt.
    I'll definitely refer others to them.