Translation Services for Business & Personal Needs

The main goal of our translation service is to satisfy the needs of our customers as efficiently and quickly as possible. Thanks to our vast team of professional translators, we are able to set very low prices for professional services. Our translators are experts in such areas as medical, legal, technical, book, document, website, app and others. They know the features, requirements and nuances of each type.

Therefore, you can not worry about the accuracy of the translation, as the terms, format and other requirements will be adhered to.

We can help you to translate text into 80+ languages. Our worldwide company provides translation on English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and many other languages. As our translators are the native speakers, we guarantee an accurate translation with culture features and dialects.

Our company offers 24/7 support via email, phone and Live Chat, feel free to drop us a line to clarify your questions: https://www.besttranslationservices.com/

• United States

Japanese to English Translation for Bank Statement

“Besides their low cost and quality translation, I was impressed by the helpfulness of their customer support manager.”

Feb. 2019

Best Translation Services translated a Japanese bank statement into English.

Lagos, Nigeria
Angel Umeh
Student, University of Lagos.

Best Translation Services delivered the project at a reasonable price, providing excellent customer support throughout the process. The translation was faithful to the original context and maintained accurate figures.

I’m a student at the University of Lagos, Nigeria.

For what projects/services did your company hire Best Translation Services?

I needed resources to translate a bank statement from Japanese to English.

I found them through a Google search. They were advertising reasonably low prices for their services, so I went with them.

Describe the project in detail and what their cost structure looked like.

The original bank statement was written in Japanese, but I needed it translated into English. After submitting the document, they charged $0.10 per word, which totaled $47.70 for the project.

How would you describe/assess the quality of their work?

Their services were great. The translation was in line with the context of the original document, and they reproduced all of the figures with a high level of accuracy.

What impressed you about their services?

Besides their low cost and quality translation, I was impressed by the helpfulness of their customer support manager. They clarified any questions I had and assisted me every step of the way.

No, I was satisfied with their work, and the customer service rep did a great job as well.