We Skyrocket Your Sales with PPC Marketing!

Best PPC Marketing Highlights: - 500k+ leads generated in last 30 days - 24hr maximum response time - 98% client retention rate - Awesome & creative advertising team that takes pride in PPC & CRO

WHAT WE DO: We help medium sized businesses achieve maximum ROI, increase total revenue, and/or generate more leads from online advertising through Google AdWords, Bing, and Facebook ads.

WHY IT WORKS: For the past 5 years, we have had a major passion for data analysis and online advertising. We have learnt strategies from over 300+ top advertisers, and have created a specific approach for any business needs. Such knowledge gives us a chance to understand the concepts behind every account we encounter in order to make data-based decisions on how to optimize the account to take it to the next level.

WHY BEST PPC MARKETING: Best PPC Marketing is not a huge agency. We are expert PPC consultants - we work with hand-picked clients that understands their business, want to gain more insights on their customer journey, want to out-compete their direct rivals, and are interested in testing new grounds to see how far their business can potentially grow.

AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Google AdWords Search Network | Google AdWords Display Network | Google AdWords Product Listing Ads (PLAs)| Bing Search Network | Facebook Ads | Advanced Remarketing

If you want to know more about Best PPC Marketing, visit - https://bestppc.marketing

Have a project in mind?

Call us: (312) 619-7036 | 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CST Or, email us at - [email protected]

Chicago, IL
  • Best PPC Marketing
    200 E. Randolph Street
    Chicago, IL 60601
    312.313.4481

PPC and SEO for Law Firm

“Best PPC Marketing keeps my costs low so that I can better compete in certain markets.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Best PPC took over SEO and PPC after the previous manager left. They’ve worked on frontend and backend features, including a floating tab and agency directory. Keywords and PPC targeting are top priorities.

Owner, Law Firm

Unlike other larger and older firms, Best PPC is willing to accommodate and adapt to changing needs and business designs. Their work is customized and professional, resulting in increased site visitors and sign-ups. Although they’re a relatively new business, they work hard and are willing to learn.

I’m the owner of a law firm that practices consumer law and personal injury. On the consumer law side, I primarily help people with debt collection harassment, robocalls, and credit report problems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Best PPC Marketing?

I needed someone to take over my SEO and PPC because the person managing it changed career paths.

I work closely with Best PPC. Kaspars (Founder & CEO, Best PPC Marketing) manages the PPC advertising for a couple of my practice areas, and his brother handles my SEO. I tell them a few ideas I have for the site, and they’ll come back with ways to implement them. Once we’ve decided on an approach, my developer makes those changes on the site.

Most of the people who come to my website are being harassed by debt collectors, so Best PPC added a floating tab feature that invites visitors to submit a complaint right away. They’re prompted to add their information, which has increased our website submissions.

On the backend, they’ve done a lot of organizing. My consumer site has 70,000 pages, and they’ve implemented a directory of all the collection agencies I blog about and their phone numbers to help Google crawl my site. That was a massive project that just recently launched.

Best PPC has helped fine-tune my consumer practice and is helping improve my targeting for the personal injury practice. Chicago is the third most competitive market in the U.S., and Kaspars is helping specifically target PPC search on mobile devices only for accidents, which is what I wanted. We’ve developed keywords together, and he sent me a document with their cost, click-through rates, etc.

I work with Kaspars and his brother.

How did you come to work with Best PPC Marketing?

The person who previously managed my marketing and advertising recommended them.

We began working together in March 2017, and it’s ongoing.

Over the last 90 days on my consumer site, my users have been up 18.4%, sessions have been up 5.8%, bounce rate is down 1.6%, and session duration has been up 3.3%.

I’ve signed up more cases in the first three months of this year than I averaged last year. Best PPC Marketing keeps my costs low so that I can better compete in certain markets.

How did Best PPC Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re organized, responsive, and efficient. Kaspars and I have weekly phone calls to discuss the past week’s performance, what our goals and objectives are moving forward, and any type of new PPC projects I’m considering. I also have monthly phone calls for SEO. We email a few times a week to exchange ideas, and I can always get ahold of them if something’s urgent.

They’re relatively new in their business, so they’re incredibly eager and motivated. They find their work challenging, but in a good and invigorating way.

My practice isn’t like a typical law firm, and a lot of bigger companies weren’t interested in my business because they wanted to do things their way. I appreciate Best PPC because they took on my project, even though it was challenging, and wanted to learn and make it better as opposed to being deterred by it.

No, any limitations come from my budget, not their skill set.

I’ve already referred other people to them.

PPC Support for Web and Mobile App Dev Studio

"Best PPC showed their ability to scale campaigns."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Best PPC executed a PPC campaign that involved connecting web analytics and evaluating ad tracking, to great success. They continue to provide PPC management services and setups as a partner.

Miami, Florida
Kristaps Brencans
CEO, WEBVOIS LLC

Having a good understanding of the different costs and angles involved with PPC building, Best PPC knows how to scale campaigns to be profitable. Their no-nonsense approach and budget handling generates profitable results.

We are a web and mobile app development studio based in Miami. We focus on web builds and offer marketing consultation. I'm the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Best PPC Marketing?

Web development studios often get clients looking to expand the service beyond coding. After building a good relationship with us, many people wanted to extend it to other services their website will perform, such as helping with their pay-per-click campaigns. These relationships presented new opportunities for us to increase our cashflow. We decided to partner with Best PPC and expand our services to include PPC management.

Beyond building the campaign itself, Best PPC was responsible for connecting analytics and making sure the forms and phone tracking worked. A great deal of work needs to be done around PPC or any digital marketing campaign, which is how this relationship started coming together. They've worked exclusively for our clients in a white-labeling model.

The exact services include PPC campaign setup and management, as well as analyzing the website, evaluating the compatibility of a PPC campaign, looking at load times, and generating calls-to-action and a variety of other elements that, before even starting some PPC work, need to be set up properly.

Best PPC is focused on tracking, making sure all the information is in the right place and all advertising dollars for the campaign are well accounted for. This is beneficial for our clients: even if a campaign is not performing well, they will know why. There is no fluff talk with clients who are nowhere near the knowledge levels of our teams as far as technicalities, web strictures, or traffic analyses go. We have data-focused, transparent conversations.

Best PPC is aggressive in a sense, which I like because I want my clients to have results. They always want to scale the campaign, which will be a main objective once starting the work. It’s all about what the budget is, how it can be stretched, and what the conversions are.

The setup side is where we work together a lot, making sure that once we start the campaigns, everything is ready for our clients.

How did you come to work with Best PPC Marketing?

It came from a mutual connection, another developer. They came highly referred, so we didn’t look at other companies. We didn’t have a particular project in mind at the time; it was more a matter of us exploring potential revenue options because our clients were asking about PPC services. We started with one campaign and evolved to multiple ones once we knew that Best PPC could execute well.

We spend around $5,000 per month on their services.

We started working with Best PPC in April 2015. The collaboration is ongoing.

We’ve had a couple of interesting scenarios, during which Best PPC showed their ability to scale campaigns. We were working with only a part of the client’s overall software, and I referenced Best PPC as the management team that could take care of the campaign. They managed the large budget successfully, bringing down the cost-per-acquisition for the client. The campaign was scaled up, reaching $30,000–$40,000 in only a few weeks.

Campaigns are profitable, and when they’re not, Best PPC will work to turn them around. If there are issues, we handle them properly. Overall, there’s a transparent approach to every campaign we built and the ability to scale these campaigns if that’s what the client wants.

How did Best PPC Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything’s been smooth. If they get busy, they will notify us when they can get back. If it’s an urgent matter, Best PPC will attend to it right away. We communicate by phone and using a few internal tools, including Slack, to discuss new campaigns and other issues. Best PPC also sends us a monthly report, based on which we have a meeting.

The transparency and the true data metrics upon which they base every decision offers them the ability to scale any campaign. Best PPC has a good understanding of the different costs and angles to approach from, like which ad groups are performing the best.

They’re a great company and I enjoy working with them. I just hope that Best PPC can keep growing.

They are a little expensive but that comes with expertise. It's all about results and they don’t shy away from that.

PPC Strategy for Software Startup

"Their responsiveness and creativity are impressive, but I would say the number one thing is their general honesty."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Best PPC Marketing takes the lead on a few new PPC campaigns and channels. Both have resulted in increased traffic during months that weren't expected to perform well.

Orono, Maine
Growth Hacker, Software Startup

Strong and timely communication make for a great partnership and unique perspectives allow for expanded business. The team at Best PPC Marketing are confident and honest, meeting the budget for deliverables while offering new suggestions and advice.

I am the Growth Hacker and in charge of our marketing. My company is a software designed for community education programs and small education programs within the U.S. who need a simple way to manage and track payments for enrolling students and transferring students between courses. It's also very useful for community education systems, usually through state managed college systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Best PPC Marketing?

We're a funded startup, so right now we are looking for the fastest, most aggressive way to acquire customers. We have to dial in our costs quickly for acquiring leads and customers, which is why we look for outside help because we are completely maxed out, being a five person company. We really needed someone to respond a lot faster than we can.

We had Best PPC Marketing take over our PPC [Pay Per Click] campaign and open up a couple new PPC campaigns or channels as well. We already had Google Adwords that was running but they've expanded into a few other campaign types that we hadn't been using, and that's been increasing traffic to the site. We've been seeing the lead volume increasing which is fantastic. It's coming in at the cost that we're targeting too, which is even better because it happened a lot faster than we thought it would, which is always a good thing.

We already had a campaign that I've been running for a year before anybody had taken it over, so we had a lot of data that we were able to dial in on our own. However, then we came to this crossroads where we wanted the third party perspective. We had Best PPC Marketing do keyword research and come up with anything they could find that they thought was going to be relevant. It's interesting to see what other people's perspectives are. It definitely showed us things that we hadn't thought about and helped us expand.

In addition, they have provided us a long list of suggestions, that we’ve taken into account but have not implemented yet.

How did you come to work with Best PPC Marketing?

I found them through a Facebook group where the owner was posting some of his strategies and approaches. I had actually reached out to him for advice through there, and that's when I decided, after some conversation, it would be good to try to engage them. They had a public display of their deep understanding of the platform and were willing to educate people without immediately requiring cash up front. It showed me character and confidence. It seems like anyone can claim to be a PPC expert, it is not regulated. I think a good indicator is being able to articulate solid strategies, well thought out tactics, and being able to execute on them, showing measured and consistent results. That’s proof for me.

Excluding our advertising, we spend about $5,000 a month.

We began work in June 2017 and it is still ongoing.

The biggest thing is we've had increases in overall traffic with Google Adwords, but obviously, that fluctuates as we're in down season right now. The fact that we got a 10 percent increase in July was great and a lot more than we were thinking.  It's not that dramatic, but at the same time, we were expecting things to go down.

Then opening up Bing, which we had tried on our own very unsuccessfully, we immediately started getting leads. It's not a large amount of traffic, Bing is a small channel, but the fact that it was not working whatsoever and they were able to make it work is a testament in itself.

How did Best PPC Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Really well, it was fantastic. I can hop on Slack and be able to chat them and they usually get back to me either right away or within the day.

Their responsiveness and creativity are impressive, but I would say the number one thing is their general honesty. I've worked with a lot of freelancers and agencies over the years and we have had experiences that just plain don't work. There are so many companies out there that we've worked with that would always look for the bright side of things, and not admit something isn't working. That doesn't work for us. We're funded start up, every dollar has to count and days matter, we need to get profitability as quickly as possible.

They've never missed a deadline and if there is ever a delay it's usually on our end. I absolutely can't complain.
    We're getting a killer team out of them, they do a ton of work. Sometimes I wonder if we underpay them which is always a good thing. I feel like that means they're really delivering a lot of value.
    The turnaround time is really quick and always been really accurate. If there are changes they always think of them really quickly.
    I've referred several friends and colleagues to them.