Certified Public Accountants in Farmington, CT

Bengston & Smith, PC, has a seasoned staff of Certified Public Accountants. Our accounting firm has been providing businesses throughout Connecticut with comprehensive tax and accounting services for over 20 years.

Our specialized services include:

- business & individual tax planning and tax preparation

- business valuation

- estate & financial planning and administration

We serve the accounting and tax consulting needs of businesses in a variety of industries, including:

- professional practices (attorneys, doctors, dentists)

- contractors

Farmington, CT 06032

• Tax Preparation
  • Financial Accounting

Accounting Services for Property Management Company

"Bengston & Smith, P.C keeps my costs down."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Bengston & Smith, P.C provides accounting services to augment profits for a property management company. The team files taxes and ensures legal compliance.

Connecticut
Managing Member, Property Management Company

Bengston & Smith, P.C remained up to date with legal standards to ensure compliance while executing on strategies that reduced taxes. The team is attentive and communicates changes in tax codes to support transparency. They provide dedicated customer service that leads to a long-term partnership.

I’m the managing member of a property management company. We own and manage apartments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bengston & Smith, P.C?

We were trying to pay taxes, comply with laws, and maximize profits.

Bengston & Smith, P.C. provides accounting services. Their team helps us to pay taxes, remain compliant, and maximize our profits.

We work with Christine (Partner).

How did you come to work with Bengston & Smith, P.C?

When I was with other businesses, I worked with them. Bengston & Smith, P.C.’s local. They also seemed knowledgeable and the price was right.

We’ve spent probably $10,000 on their services.

At this company, we’ve worked together for six years. Bengston & Smith, P.C. is a spin-off of a couple of other companies. I’ve worked with Christine for probably 20 years now.

They keep up with the latest changes in tax laws and know how to save me money. Their team's informed on what I can do to reduce my taxes. They keep what I owe the government low and I’ve never been audited. Their team does a good job.

How did Bengston & Smith, P.C perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and local, which I like. I learn best through face to face meetings, so I go into their office. Their team sends semi-annual newsletters and keeps me abreast of any tax law changes. Their communication’s good. They’re well situated with COVID-19. Their team's been on top of it.

Bengston & Smith, P.C keeps my costs down. Our one-on-one meetings are good, so I don’t feel lost in the crowd.  I’ve been with Christine for over 20 years, so it’s not like they’re always switching staff. There’s good continuity.

No, they’ve gone more online, which helps.

I recommend them to people who ask about accounting services. They know business and tax laws.