We Grow Businesses on Amazon

GOLD VERIFIED

Welcome To The Jungle!

Amazon is the largest marketplace in the US. If you can navigate through the treacherous jungle it can lead you to riches. Lucky for team of experts the experience to accelerate your sales and build your brand on Amazon.

Amazon Seller Central Management

Do you sell directly to customers the Seller Central Marketplace? We offer full channel management services providing operational support customer service and PPC Management.

Amazon Vendor Central Management

Do you sell directly to Amazon as a wholesale vendor? We manage and advise on both your catalog and Amazon relationship.

Our Team

Our team has over 20 years of combined marketing and Amazon experience. We’ve sold *tens of millions of dollars* of merchandise on Amazon over the course of our careers, and have spent *thousands of hours* working directly for national name brands and private label businesses.

2018
Cary, NC
  • 954 High House Rd Unit: 3003
    Cary, NC 27513

Eve Hansen, Good For You Girls, Carapex, DOCO Pet, Purlisse Beauty, PAVOI, Ayres Beauty, Wild Groves, BC Bud, Better Way Health

Amazon Paid Advertising (PPC) Image

Amazon Paid Advertising (PPC)

Our team of experienced Amazon advertisers will develop, implement and continuously optimize your Amazon Sponsored Ads to achieve long-term gains and sustainable growth.

With over 50% of all online shoppers beginning their search for products on Amazon and with 70% of conversions occurring above the fold of the Amazon SERP, it’s imperative that products need to be seen nearly instantly to be purchased!

Amazon PPC ads increase product landscape and help create consistent top of search placement that allows products to rise above the Amazon search algorithm and help increase product sales.  Amazon Sponsored Product Services Sponsored Products

Use sponsored product ads to improve discoverability through keyword matching. Based on your Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS) targets we will use our User-Intent funnel to place the best keywords inside your campaigns to ensure continuous growth.

Sponsored Brand

Own top of search and prime real estate by leveraging Sponsored Brand ads. These unique ads give us the ability to craft messages, showcase products and drive traffic to your Amazon store. We use these ads to double down on branded and high sales volume keywords in order to drive awareness.

Amazon Display (DSP)

Amazon’s database of customers is extensive and based on it’s customers shopping behavior. We can tap into this database through Amazon DSP, which is the programmatic advertising platform through the Ad Console. Get more details here.

Off Amazon Search & Social

Combine your Amazon strategy with Search and Social in order to grow your brand’s presence on and off the platform. This strategy gives you an edge on your competition, and is one the most effective ways to drive additional growth.

See. more details here:https://www.bellavix.com/amazon-paid-search-ppc/

Amazon Display (DSP) Advertising Image

Amazon Display (DSP) Advertising

Amazon DSP or programmatic advertising enables us to leverage Amazon’s first-party insights based on billions of observed shopping patterns across the customer decision journey. Different from Google, which is based on browser behavior, and Facebook, which is based on social engagement, Amazon data is based on actual shopping data making it one of the best databases for brands. Some of the benefits in using DSP

include; Precise targeting across devices and formats
  • Amazon DSP enables advertisers to build cross-device campaigns
  • Advertisers can achieve marketing goals by reaching Amazon shoppers at scale wherever they are: whether they are on or off Amazon.
  • To reach the most relevant audience, advertisers can leverage both Amazon’s audiences and their own audiences, such as by using a pixel or data management platform (DMP), in their campaigns with Amazon DSP.
Comprehensive and unique supply
  • Supply is the inventory that a publisher has available to monetize, or the actual impression of a user viewing an advertisement on a web page. So Amazon’s “unique supply” is the impressions that advertisers can access through the DSP that they cannot access via other DSPs.
  • To boost targeted reach of Amazon shoppers whenever and wherever they shop or consume content, advertisers can access comprehensive and unique inventory from Amazon owned-and-operated (O&O), 3P exchanges,  Amazon publisher services (APS), and private marketplaces.
Audience Insights & Performance Analytics
  • The DSP provides audience insights and robust performance analytics pre-, during, and post-campaigns.
  • Amazon’s deep reporting analysis includes key metrics such as add to cart rate, total purchases, and product units sold (for brands that sell on Amazon).

See details here;

Amazon Influencer Program Image

Amazon Influencer Program

Brands that perform really well on Amazon have a brand equity. We've built out an influencer program that helps brands scale by creating brand ambassadors by working with influencers in their marketplace.

See details here;

Amazon Marketplace Management Image

Amazon Marketplace Management

We understand how the Amazon A9 alogrithm works and how to best position your product to have maximum impact on the platform.

Here is our portfolio document that goes through some case studies.

Brands we've had the opportunity to work with Image

Brands we've had the opportunity to work with

We have been super fortunate to partner with some of these brands in helping them with their digital strategies.

Amazon Advertising for Health Supplements Company

"Through BellaVix’s services, our impressions and reach have doubled from where we were previously."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Using Amazon’s DSP platform, BellaVix led display ad targeting and retargeting efforts. They worked in collaboration with the internal team, made alterations to the ads, and offered suggestions.

Austell, Georgia
Daniel Prince
Amazon Marketplace Manager, Better Way Health

BellaVix services enabled the business to gain new customers, putting them ahead of their competition. In addition, their work has also led to an improvement in reach. Not only are they communicative, but they also care about and are committed to the business’ growth and success.

I’m the Amazon marketplace manager for Better Way Health.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We wanted to take advantage of the extensive tools that Amazon offers by hiring someone who had the knowledge and the training that goes into being able to manage it. We wanted to make sure that our brand and products stay on the cutting edge of technology and opportunities.

I like dealing with smaller companies because I want to talk to the owners or CEOs and build that relationship with them. I also wanted to be able to contact them easily and have routine calls when needed.

BellaVix worked in Amazon’s DSP platform, and they did targeting and retargeting of display ads. To start out with it, was auto-generated in Amazon, but we work in collaboration mostly. Our design teammate does the design, I do the copy, and then we meet with BellaVix who makes adjustments and gives recommendations.

The team is small and I deal with 5–6 teammates, including some operations and marketing teammates. Will (CEO & Founders) is the one who heads up the Amazon marketing and specializing, so I work with him mostly.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

We found them through Online Geniuses where we collaborated on some random ideas that didn’t have anything to do with the work they ended up doing. Will told us that he owned an agency, so I talked with the team and got to know them a little bit.

I talked with other agencies and even though the communication was there, it was on their terms which made it less personal.

We’ve spent close to $20,000, which includes ad spend.

Our engagement began in February 2020, and we’re still working together.

For one of the weeks, we were targeting one of our biggest competitors who has a price point advantage to a great degree. We were able to target them and get 40–50 of their former customers in the span of about a week, which was great.

We want to make sure that we remain on the top, so it was reassuring to know that there was some data behind the ins and outs of customers’ purchases. Our main objective right now is reach. Through BellaVix’s services, our impressions and reach have doubled from where we were previously.

We’re showing up twice as much, which is our top goal. Since this is an early relationship, we’ve still got a lot of work to do.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

BellaVix has performed as expected. They communicate with each other and with us very clearly. On the reporting side, when they’re finishing up their Google Data Studio dashboard, they’re very communicative.

We always know what’s going on, what’s lacking, and what we need to do. The team has handled it very well thus far.

Will really cares about the growth of our company. When you hire an agency, you run the risk of them not caring as much about the success of your business as you do. But he’s made suggestions and really helped us see what will work for us.

He’s gone out of his way to do even more than what we contracted him to do. He’s doing a lot of operational work that takes a lot off my plate since I run the whole show. It’s nice to know that somebody can step in out of the goodness of their heart and because they care.

No, nothing jumps to mind. I’m quite happy. I’d like to see some of the metrics improve, but I understand that it takes some time to weed out things that aren’t working. Overall, I’m quite satisfied with them.

Be open-minded, and be willing to take risks. Let BellaVix’s expertise guide you and be the driving force for your company.

I would absolutely recommend them.

PPC & E-commerce Management for Home Decor Company

"They’re built to scale and handle a lot more accounts than other companies could handle."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

BellaVix provides digital marketing services for an e-commerce home decor company. They direct PPC initiatives to support growth and maximize ad spend. They manage an Amazon account including product listings.

Cary, North Carolina
Owner, Walford Home

BellaVix delivered effective strategies that improved the efficacy of paid initiatives and reduced ad spend satisfactorily. The team is communicative and provides accurate project overviews to support timely deliverables. They offer a breadth of expertise, which enables continued collaboration.

Our company’s Walford Home. We're primarily an Amazon e-commerce business that sells home decor products

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We needed to scale our Amazon business, focusing on PPC and taking advantage of Amazon’s enhanced brand content. We leveraged BellaVix's skills and expertise to help move our business forward.

BellaVix started with a couple of interviews and scoping sessions with us one-on-one. Their team then focused on our PPC efforts. They work to optimize our PPC spend.

Their team provides Amazon account management. They create product listings and activate listings for new products. Their team also engages with customers. They provide graphic design services and manage other advertising platforms.

I interface directly with two people but there are at least two other people behind the scenes who contribute to the project.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

I found BellaVix through an Amazon meet up group in Raleigh, North Carolina. After hearing their owner’s expertise in PPC and Amazon account management, I decided to engage them directly. What primarily attracted me to them was their PPC capabilities.

In 2020, I expect to spend between $10,000–$15,000 with BellaVix.

We started working together in January 2020, and we’re still working with them.

Our PPC spend dropped by about 18% from the start of the engagement until now. We’ve seen dramatic improvements in our return on ad spend.

Their organization’s complete as far as Amazon account management. They’re able to add on activities that I have yet to consider. Their team continues to evolve with my needs. They’re also an outlet for me to investigate ways to expand my business.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate by e-mail. We touch base multiple times a week — almost daily. Their communication’s satisfactory.

They set expectations at the beginning of projects and deliver to the agreed schedule. We primarily use the Google suite of tools. Their team also uses tools in the background that populate data in Google sheets.

Their PPC systems and organization are impressive. Their internal systems are well organized. They’re built to scale and handle a lot more accounts than other companies could handle.

They could loop the customer into some of their internal systems for easier communication and greater visibility into their work's progress. I believe Slack has that capability, which would allow me to be engaged in real-time.

Scope out the specific piece of work. Be detailed in the description of work. They have a number of offerings, but those might not fit everyone. I had a special project, so their team tuned their solution to fit exactly what I wanted.

Overall Score I don’t think that I’ve tapped into everything that they have to offer. I’d like to see them push more concepts down to me.
    They always come prepared to meetings with status and complete information. They do their work up front, making sure that my time isn’t wasted.
    They’re reasonable.
    The completeness and success that I’ve had with PPC.

SEO & PPC Management for Marketing Consultant

"Results have been incredible."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix provided SEO services and PPC for a marketing consultant. Their team worked with online Amazon expertise and built up revenue from the project.

Jason Baxter
Principal - Chief Marketing Officer, Gigantic Ventures

BellaVix successfully delivered strong results. Online sales have doubled. The workflow was effective. Their team managed the project well. The team had an impressive ability to handle technical concepts.

I’m a Marketing Consultant, Creative Director, and Recruiter based in Northern California. I typically work with Founders/CEOs and small teams to create scalable marketing plans to open new markets and increase sales for specialty brands. This often entails helping forge partnerships with likeminded brands, and recruiting/managing marketing specialists and other freelancers to work with in-house teams.

For what projects/services did your company hire BellaVix?

The BellaVix team was hired to help a specialty food client with SEO and PPC projects to increase website traffic and conversion rates. They were also brought-on to provide Amazon consultation; helping the client fully understand the unique opportunities between Vendor Central Management and Seller Central Management in the US and Europe.

Not only were we interested in increasing organic performance, but we were also looking for a roadmap to begin developing a more professional (data driven) plan for online advertising.

I hand-picked the BellaVix team for it's unique combination of technical expertise and client-first approach. Many of my clients are very successful within their niche industries, but can be somewhat intimidated when it comes to making online advertising investments. The Bella Vix team was chosen after reviewing over thirty small-to-medium agencies.

The project was designed in phases. The first phase was to do the necessary research to fully understand the competitive market, and to ensure the client's website was optimized for online sales. The second phase was to create measurable goals and launch the advertising project. In a perfect world, the third phase never ends. It consists of constantly measuring and tweaking the campaign. Revenue generated from the increased sales are split between the client's operating costs, and growing the future advertising budget.

The team is comprised of a marketing strategist (me), BellaVix, and the company founder. The founder is updated weekly with sales and traffic stats, and provided guidance monthly on adjustments underway for campaign improvements.

Results have been incredible. Online sales have more than doubled, and are no longer based-on holiday specials and discount-focused campaigns.

Workflow typically consists of email and text weekly, and monthly client meeting by phone or Zoom depending on the client's preference at the time. Videoconferencing has been helpful to walk clients through analytics and other tools of the trade not familiar to the client.

I've always been most impressed by BellaVix's ability to make technical concepts tangible to business clients. E-commerce can be a complicated matrix of options and strategies when considering direct sales through the brand's website vs endless opportunities on internet retailers like Amazon. Each opportunity comes with a significant investment (time and money), and the BellaVix team does a fantastic job offering realistic roadmaps and timelines for growing businesses.

I can't think of many areas of improvement. Although the term can be somewhat overused, an "infographic" may be useful to help clients envision where they're at during the campaign...or possibly to more easily understand options with a visual roadmap of options. I don't think this would be a major change or improvement from a client point-of-view, but it might help save BellaVix from a few meetings. ;)

Overall Score Love these guys; look forward to working more with them.
    Easy to schedule, always on time.
    Fair prices, inline with the market.
    Very effective team, highly recomment!
    Yes, I have already recommended BellaVix to multiple clients.

SEO & PPC for Air Quality Product Retailer

"The whole team is knowledgeable and professional."

July 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix provides ongoing SEO and PPC advertising for an air quality product retailer. The team is responsible for planning, implementing, and executing a digital strategy.

CMO, Air Quality Product Retailer

The internal team saw an increase in web traffic, engagement, and conversions, exceeding their expectations. BellaVix establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication and collaboration. The team goes above and beyond to ensure the goals of the client are met.

We specialized in air quality and environmental wellbeing products and software. I'm the CMO

For what projects/services did your company hire BellaVix?

We hired Bellavix to do SEO and PPC

To drive product awareness, conversion, and achieve strong ROA's

We had worked with Will previously at a separate agency and he was incredible - very professional and knowledgeable. That being said we still reviewed multiple vendors to compare but still found Will and Bellavix had the best offering. So both with the experience, pricing and history of working with Bellavix and their employees we decided to choose this vendor.

We initially worked on Amazon. Now we focus on Google ads, paid search, and some element of search engine optimization. Scope of project includes initial strategic planning to execution across google channels and platforms.

We work with a project manager and the owner - all are very professional and knowledgeable. The team will go out of their way to help, and provide information in a timely manner. Overall great business and great people. Over time the team has grown.

General traffic, and engagement and conversion and increased. We started off with a lower spend to do testing and have consistently increased marketing spend as results have progressively improved. we're seeing more traffic to amazon and website.

The team is incredibly to work with - only have good things to say. Always responsive, organized, and helpful. We speak every week to every other week, but can ask questions when needed and will always receive timely answers.

The whole team is knowledgeable and professional. The owner and team are all very passionate about the business and will go far lengths to make Wynd's business a success a business.

Room for expanding their overall digital marketing team but i think that will come in time as the business grows. We'd love to be able to do more with them

Online Sales Management for Skincare Company

"They're kind people, and they've taken on more than was agreed upon."

Jul. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix provides Amazon initiative management services for a skincare company. Their work includes creating shipments, adding products to the site, and helping with the storefront presence on Amazon.

Beverly Hills, California
Denise Guerrero
Brand Manager, Purlisse Beauty

BellaVix’s efforts have met the mark. Their work directly contributed to their clients positive rating on Amazon, and the team even gave useful suggestions to improve their presence during the Coronavirus pandemic. Customers can expect a caring vendor that goes the extra mile.

I'm the brand manager of a skincare company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We needed someone to handle all of our Amazon initiatives.

They created shipments, added products to the site, helping with the storefront on Amazon. They also handled advertising on our platform on Walmart as well.

We had two main points of contact and contact with three other workers.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

They were recommended to us.

We invest $2750 per month.

We began working together in July 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They helped a lot in terms of making sure our store had a good rating. They were always great at providing feedback or ideas on how we could get our storefront to have better ratings and how to prevent people from re-selling our products. With BellaVix's help, we were able to get 2-3 people to stop reselling our products online.

With everything going on with the Coronavirus, we put pauses on our services with them. They were kind enough to give us a review of how Coronavirus had affected the Amazon marketplace, including suggestions on how to navigate it during these strange times. It really shows their commitment.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. We had a weekly call on Mondays that went over our sales, projections, and any advertising updates. Once we were more comfortable with them, we moved to bi-weekly meetings.

They're kind people, and they've taken on more than was agreed upon. They definitely had that team bonding aspect down, even though it was over the phone.

Our primary point of contact came to visit the west coast on his expense and sat down with my team, our advisor, and our founder on how we could reach our sales goals for 2020. It really showed he cares.

For Black Friday there was only one issue where they accidentally gave customers double discounts, which basically gave our product away for free. They fixed that issue by providing a month of free services, which we appreciated. It was a costly lesson to learn, but now they're much more careful about implementing discounts.

My advice is to have an onboarding call, where they can learn all about your product. We've also had calls where we've connected them directly with our warehouse.

Amazon Ads for Skincare Brand

"BellaVix takes ownership of our brand."

BellaVix provides ongoing Amazon paid advertising and search optimization services for a skincare brand to help increase their Amazon sales.

New Hartford, Connecticut
Kim Grustas
Owner, Good for You Girls

The client has seen 30%–50% growth from a combination of increased ad spend and BellaVix’s expertise. The team demonstrates a high level of professionalism; they’re highly communicative, responsible, and willing to listen to critique and adapt to the client’s preferences.

I’m the owner of Good For You Girls, a 12-year-old skincare brand that is green, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We wanted to increase our Amazon sales.

BellaVix set up search word terms and paid advertising on Amazon Ads.

I work directly with Will (CEO).

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

Will was referred by someone. At the time, he was local, so I could do a face-to-face meeting with him, which I really liked. I came from another company that I felt was distant and impersonal. BellaVix has since moved away, making face-to-face no longer possible, but I really liked that offering at the time.

We spend about $2,000 per month.

The partnership started in January 2019 and is ongoing.

It’s difficult to measure. Our growth on Amazon is anywhere from 30% to 50%, but that depends on our ad spend, which has increased recently.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

Will is always available and very good communication-wise. He also takes things personally, which is good.

BellaVix takes ownership of our brand. He brings it right under his umbrella and feels very responsible for it.

I prefer honesty without sugarcoating. Part of the beginning of the relationship was me training Will to not always make things look rosy. I feel like he, like a lot of young people, tends to want to impress and please his clients, but I prefer to know the truth, whether it’s good or bad news.

BellaVix has been good to me.

Amazon Channel Management for E-Commerce Co

“Even if they don’t get something on the first try, they get it on the second.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix handles an e-commerce business’ Amazon channel. This includes managing listings, search optimization, and enhancing content. The goal of the project was to improve search results.

California, United States
Partner, E-Commerce Company

Since working with BellaVix, the business has grown tremendously. Their team demonstrates persistence and are clearly dedicated to their partner’s success. They provide valuable and cost-efficient advice that produces results. They follow up on action items, ensuring everything is done on time.

I’m the advisor for an e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We were hoping to expand our presence on Amazon and other marketplaces.

We hired them for a variety of services like Amazon channel management, managing listings, enhancing content, search optimization, advertising, promotions management, and execution. They took a holistic approach to what we were doing in order to expand the marketplaces we were using and reaching.

So, they developed content and helped build backlinks in addition to paid campaigns. They wanted to make sure our listings could easily be discovered in the marketplace.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

I knew a few of their team members before we started working together, and they’ve been great ever since.

The project started in July 2019 and it’s ongoing.

Our business has grown by about 50% since we started working with them.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great at following up with action items. We use Slack as our primary tool for communication as well as Google Docs.

They’re very astute and know how to manage advertising spend to get the most bang for our buck.

There’s always a learning process and getting better. I think when we started off, they weren’t as strong as they are now, largely in part of understanding the details of our platform and our business. Even if they don’t get something on the first try, they get it on the second.

They do a solid job—your business is in good hands with them as your partner.

Google Ads Implementation or Pet Consumer Goods Platform

“Their experience in digital advertising was very impressive.”

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix constructed a digital marketing strategy for an omnichannel pet products company using Google Ads. They also optimized the firm’s existing content for best performance on SERPs.

Colorado, United States
Marketing Manager,

Leveraging their industry expertise, the team has contributed to a 50% increase in sales targets and significant boosts in leads from digital channels. Through their willingness to accommodate their partner’s meetings schedule, they cultivated a cadence for communication that added value.

We’re a product company with eight brands. Our products are available in retail stores and multiple online channels. We generally sell products for dogs and cats.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We needed more visibility for the brand in Google search results.

We have an omnichannel strategy that requires us to consider all of our channels when promoting different products and how that will correlate to other concurrent channel sales. They’ve been receptive and are able to understand our strategy. After internalizing our processes, they helped us build a Google Ads strategy that complements our active PPC campaigns.

Will (CEO & Founder, BellaVix) has taken our existing site content and optimized it for performance on the web. They worked on our ad copy and placements, examining what kind of customer searches we could capture through our digital presence.

In the end, the deliverables were various ads and placements of those ads online. They worked within our existing brand guidelines, running their ideas by us as needed. So, they took our brand guidelines as a starting point and built from there.

We worked closely with Will on the project.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$50,000 on their services.

We started working with them in September 2019, and we’re continuously collaborating.

Since bringing them on, we’ve increased our target sales by 50%. In terms of the top of our funnel metrics, we’ve generated thousands of new YouTube views and clicks to our site.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a bi-weekly call that we use to review our existing campaigns and performance. There, we also collaborate openly and agree upon changes through feedback. The team is open and available to us whenever we need them. They’ve been flexible with our internal changes as well.

Their experience in digital advertising was very impressive. Will’s certified in tons of things within the field. That encouraged us to get started with online advertising and expand upon our current program.

I can’t think of anything right now.

Understand what your goals are, making sure to give clear advice on what you’re looking to execute.

Digital Marketing for Dog Product Manufacturer

"They’ve been my best partner so far."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix provides services and consulting for a pet product manufacturer’s Amazon storefront. They list products, manage reviews, support sales, provide SEO. They also oversee social media campaigns.

Las Vegas, Nevada
JaeHee Yen
CEO, Doco Pet, LLC

It’s still too early to tell metrics, but BellaVix has met expectations so far, and the client anticipates future projects with an e-commerce website to come. The team leads a smooth workflow through clear communication, organization, and meeting deadlines.

I’m the CEO of Doco Pet, LLC. We’re a manufacturer and distributor of pet products, specifically leashes and harnesses for dogs and cats.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

They’re helping me ramp up my sales on Amazon.

BellaVix is helping me with my Amazon marketplace beforehand. I did have an Amazon store, but they cleaned it up, introduced metatags and SEO, and fixed up the backend for our brand. They figured out the best way for us to be in the marketplace.

They set up our storefront and eight brand pages on Amazon. They take care of our sales, returns, reviews, and all other support related to Amazon sales.

They manage our social media campaigns with influencers on Facebook and Instagram and do segmented email blasts. We run a lot of social media events and promotions, and BellaVix organizes all of these with my social media team. They don’t create any social media content for us.

Their team recently become involved in our DocoPet.com sales. Our website is outdated at the moment, but they plan to provide SEO, backlink, and keyword research services for it.

I’ve worked with Will (CEO & Founder, BellaVix) and one other person.

We started working with BellaVix in March 2019, and it’s ongoing.

It took me a while to prepare the listing information for Amazon, so they’ve just started the work. I have products listed correctly now, so I’m at least halfway there. I’m sure I’ll reach my goal as time goes by.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a very good team in terms of communication and keeping deadlines. I can collaborate with them closely. They’re always on top of everything; if something doesn’t work, they will discuss it with me and change it. I like the way they provide customer support. We use email and text messages for communication, without any project management tools.

They deliver what I ask for very fast, and communication is easy.

No, they’ve done pretty well. They’ve been my best partner so far.

I’ve recommended them to two of my friends already.

Amazon Marketing for Skincare Manufacturer

"Their organization and transparency were impressive."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix took charge of Amazon Advertising efforts for a skincare product producer and retailer. In their work, they assisted with creating listings that were visually and verbally optimized for the platform.

Chambly, Canada
Carl L.
CEO, Carapex Skincare

Through the team’s implemented work, the client has avoided a seasonal decrease in sales, outperforming metrics from previous years. Attentive, organized, and honest, they proved to be attuned to their client’s needs. This successful engagement promises them a lasting partnership.

I’m the marketing manager at Carapex Skincare. We’re a manufacturer and retailer of skin care products.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We needed someone to help us with Amazon marketing.

We wanted to increase our sales on Amazon, so we hired their team to help us implement PPC ads. Also, they optimized our listings for organic search and provided other suggestions to benefit sales. To do this, they ran several campaigns and improved the campaigns we had currently running.

They helped with content creation for the listings themselves, which included graphic design and copywriting. Everything they executed was based on the marketing strategies we figured out together. They’re still working with us and, we plan on keeping them around for a while.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

Initially, I found them on Facebook. I was part of a group of people looking for Amazon marketing partners. Amazon has reached a point of complexity that makes it almost impossible to handle marketing on your own in addition to running a business. Someone in the group recommended them, so I reached out and hired them.

We’ve spent about $17,500 on their services.

We started working with them in March 2019 and are continuing our collaboration.

They seriously increased our conversion rates, and our sales are also up. We had a summer slump in sales last summer, and they prevented that from happening this time around. We’re doing a lot better compared to where we were last year.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They were solid and did a really good job. Their team is extremely organized.

Their organization and transparency were impressive. If they didn’t know something, they were upfront about it. That’s something I always appreciated.

I can’t think of anything substantial. At first, I wanted it to be a little cheaper because we weren’t making our money back from their services. However, that has since changed. We just needed to wait a few months for the results to catch up.

Overall Score They answer me whenever I call, even on Sundays.
    Everything was right on time.
    If they keep performing the way they are, their score will improve soon.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

GOLD VERIFIED