Smart. Beautiful. Amazon

Welcome To The Jungle!

Amazon is the largest marketplace in the US. If you can navigate through the treacherous jungle it can lead you to riches. Lucky for team of experts the experience to accelerate your sales and build your brand on Amazon.

Amazon Seller Central Management

Do you sell directly to customers the Seller Central Marketplace? We offer full channel management services providing operational support customer service and PPC Management.

Amazon Vendor Central Management

Do you sell directly to Amazon as a wholesale vendor? We manage and advise on both your catalog and Amazon relationship.

Our Team

Our team has over 20 years of combined marketing and Amazon experience. We’ve sold *tens of millions of dollars* of merchandise on Amazon over the course of our careers, and have spent *thousands of hours* working directly for national name brands and private label businesses.

2018
Cary, NC
  • 954 High House Rd Unit: 3003
    Cary, NC 27513

Good For You Girls, Carapex, DOCO Pet, Inner Armour, Effie's Homemade, Ayres Beauty, Wild Groves, BC Bud, Pure Mauve

Amazon Ads for Skincare Brand

"BellaVix takes ownership of our brand."

BellaVix provides ongoing Amazon paid advertising and search optimization services for a skincare brand to help increase their Amazon sales.

New Hartford, Connecticut
Kim Grustas
Owner, Good for You Girls

The client has seen 30%–50% growth from a combination of increased ad spend and BellaVix’s expertise. The team demonstrates a high level of professionalism; they’re highly communicative, responsible, and willing to listen to critique and adapt to the client’s preferences.

I’m the owner of Good For You Girls, a 12-year-old skincare brand that is green, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We wanted to increase our Amazon sales.

BellaVix set up search word terms and paid advertising on Amazon Ads.

I work directly with Will (CEO).

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

Will was referred by someone. At the time, he was local, so I could do a face-to-face meeting with him, which I really liked. I came from another company that I felt was distant and impersonal. BellaVix has since moved away, making face-to-face no longer possible, but I really liked that offering at the time.

We spend about $2,000 per month.

The partnership started in January 2019 and is ongoing.

It’s difficult to measure. Our growth on Amazon is anywhere from 30% to 50%, but that depends on our ad spend, which has increased recently.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

Will is always available and very good communication-wise. He also takes things personally, which is good.

BellaVix takes ownership of our brand. He brings it right under his umbrella and feels very responsible for it.

I prefer honesty without sugarcoating. Part of the beginning of the relationship was me training Will to not always make things look rosy. I feel like he, like a lot of young people, tends to want to impress and please his clients, but I prefer to know the truth, whether it’s good or bad news.

BellaVix has been good to me.

Amazon Channel Management for E-Commerce Co

“Even if they don’t get something on the first try, they get it on the second.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix handles an e-commerce business’ Amazon channel. This includes managing listings, search optimization, and enhancing content. The goal of the project was to improve search results.

California, United States
Partner, E-Commerce Company

Since working with BellaVix, the business has grown tremendously. Their team demonstrates persistence and are clearly dedicated to their partner’s success. They provide valuable and cost-efficient advice that produces results. They follow up on action items, ensuring everything is done on time.

I’m the advisor for an e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We were hoping to expand our presence on Amazon and other marketplaces.

We hired them for a variety of services like Amazon channel management, managing listings, enhancing content, search optimization, advertising, promotions management, and execution. They took a holistic approach to what we were doing in order to expand the marketplaces we were using and reaching.

So, they developed content and helped build backlinks in addition to paid campaigns. They wanted to make sure our listings could easily be discovered in the marketplace.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

I knew a few of their team members before we started working together, and they’ve been great ever since.

The project started in July 2019 and it’s ongoing.

Our business has grown by about 50% since we started working with them.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great at following up with action items. We use Slack as our primary tool for communication as well as Google Docs.

They’re very astute and know how to manage advertising spend to get the most bang for our buck.

There’s always a learning process and getting better. I think when we started off, they weren’t as strong as they are now, largely in part of understanding the details of our platform and our business. Even if they don’t get something on the first try, they get it on the second.

They do a solid job—your business is in good hands with them as your partner.

Google Ads Implementation or Pet Consumer Goods Platform

“Their experience in digital advertising was very impressive.”

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix constructed a digital marketing strategy for an omnichannel pet products company using Google Ads. They also optimized the firm’s existing content for best performance on SERPs.

Colorado, United States
Marketing Manager,

Leveraging their industry expertise, the team has contributed to a 50% increase in sales targets and significant boosts in leads from digital channels. Through their willingness to accommodate their partner’s meetings schedule, they cultivated a cadence for communication that added value.

We’re a product company with eight brands. Our products are available in retail stores and multiple online channels. We generally sell products for dogs and cats.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We needed more visibility for the brand in Google search results.

We have an omnichannel strategy that requires us to consider all of our channels when promoting different products and how that will correlate to other concurrent channel sales. They’ve been receptive and are able to understand our strategy. After internalizing our processes, they helped us build a Google Ads strategy that complements our active PPC campaigns.

Will (CEO & Founder, BellaVix) has taken our existing site content and optimized it for performance on the web. They worked on our ad copy and placements, examining what kind of customer searches we could capture through our digital presence.

In the end, the deliverables were various ads and placements of those ads online. They worked within our existing brand guidelines, running their ideas by us as needed. So, they took our brand guidelines as a starting point and built from there.

We worked closely with Will on the project.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$50,000 on their services.

We started working with them in September 2019, and we’re continuously collaborating.

Since bringing them on, we’ve increased our target sales by 50%. In terms of the top of our funnel metrics, we’ve generated thousands of new YouTube views and clicks to our site.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a bi-weekly call that we use to review our existing campaigns and performance. There, we also collaborate openly and agree upon changes through feedback. The team is open and available to us whenever we need them. They’ve been flexible with our internal changes as well.

Their experience in digital advertising was very impressive. Will’s certified in tons of things within the field. That encouraged us to get started with online advertising and expand upon our current program.

I can’t think of anything right now.

Understand what your goals are, making sure to give clear advice on what you’re looking to execute.

Digital Marketing for Dog Product Manufacturer

"They’ve been my best partner so far."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix provides services and consulting for a pet product manufacturer’s Amazon storefront. They list products, manage reviews, support sales, provide SEO. They also oversee social media campaigns.

Las Vegas, Nevada
JaeHee Yen
CEO, Doco Pet, LLC

It’s still too early to tell metrics, but BellaVix has met expectations so far, and the client anticipates future projects with an e-commerce website to come. The team leads a smooth workflow through clear communication, organization, and meeting deadlines.

I’m the CEO of Doco Pet, LLC. We’re a manufacturer and distributor of pet products, specifically leashes and harnesses for dogs and cats.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

They’re helping me ramp up my sales on Amazon.

BellaVix is helping me with my Amazon marketplace beforehand. I did have an Amazon store, but they cleaned it up, introduced metatags and SEO, and fixed up the backend for our brand. They figured out the best way for us to be in the marketplace.

They set up our storefront and eight brand pages on Amazon. They take care of our sales, returns, reviews, and all other support related to Amazon sales.

They manage our social media campaigns with influencers on Facebook and Instagram and do segmented email blasts. We run a lot of social media events and promotions, and BellaVix organizes all of these with my social media team. They don’t create any social media content for us.

Their team recently become involved in our DocoPet.com sales. Our website is outdated at the moment, but they plan to provide SEO, backlink, and keyword research services for it.

I’ve worked with Will (CEO & Founder, BellaVix) and one other person.

We started working with BellaVix in March 2019, and it’s ongoing.

It took me a while to prepare the listing information for Amazon, so they’ve just started the work. I have products listed correctly now, so I’m at least halfway there. I’m sure I’ll reach my goal as time goes by.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a very good team in terms of communication and keeping deadlines. I can collaborate with them closely. They’re always on top of everything; if something doesn’t work, they will discuss it with me and change it. I like the way they provide customer support. We use email and text messages for communication, without any project management tools.

They deliver what I ask for very fast, and communication is easy.

No, they’ve done pretty well. They’ve been my best partner so far.

I’ve recommended them to two of my friends already.

Amazon Marketing for Skincare Manufacturer

"Quote."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

BellaVix took charge of Amazon Advertising efforts for a skincare product producer and retailer. In their work, they assisted with creating listings that were visually and verbally optimized for the platform.

Chambly, Canada
Carl L.
CEO, Carapex Skincare

Through the team’s implemented work, the client has avoided a seasonal decrease in sales, outperforming metrics from previous years. Attentive, organized, and honest, they proved to be attuned to their client’s needs. This successful engagement promises them a lasting partnership.

I’m the marketing manager at Carapex Skincare. We’re a manufacturer and retailer of skin care products.

What challenge were you trying to address with BellaVix?

We needed someone to help us with Amazon marketing.

We wanted to increase our sales on Amazon, so we hired their team to help us implement PPC ads. Also, they optimized our listings for organic search and provided other suggestions to benefit sales. To do this, they ran several campaigns and improved the campaigns we had currently running.

They helped with content creation for the listings themselves, which included graphic design and copywriting. Everything they executed was based on the marketing strategies we figured out together. They’re still working with us and, we plan on keeping them around for a while.

How did you come to work with BellaVix?

Initially, I found them on Facebook. I was part of a group of people looking for Amazon marketing partners. Amazon has reached a point of complexity that makes it almost impossible to handle marketing on your own in addition to running a business. Someone in the group recommended them, so I reached out and hired them.

We’ve spent about $17,500 on their services.

We started working with them in March 2019 and are continuing our collaboration.

They seriously increased our conversion rates, and our sales are also up. We had a summer slump in sales last summer, and they prevented that from happening this time around. We’re doing a lot better compared to where we were last year.

How did BellaVix perform from a project management standpoint?

They were solid and did a really good job. Their team is extremely organized.

Their organization and transparency were impressive. If they didn’t know something, they were upfront about it. That’s something I always appreciated.

I can’t think of anything substantial. At first, I wanted it to be a little cheaper because we weren’t making our money back from their services. However, that has since changed. We just needed to wait a few months for the results to catch up.

Overall Score They answer me whenever I call, even on Sundays.
    Everything was right on time.
    If they keep performing the way they are, their score will improve soon.
    I’d definitely recommend them.