Branding, UI/UX, Advertising, 3D and Motion Design

Belka Studio is a creative agency that really enjoys solving business problems. We believe that great ideas and companies should be heard, and that is the main reason we get out of bed in the morning.

We enjoy working with different industries - from e-commerce to smart city and health care. Our clients’ needs also vary: it could be a roll-up banner for a conference, a landing page for potential investors or a complex app for end users. Whatever the challenge may be, we accept it and create our best, closely collaborating with our clients. We also really value the relationships we forge along the way, as most companies grow with us, becoming our partners and friends.

Ramat Gan, Israel

Crossfit Lavi Branding

Banner is a quick presentation of any product or service, first impression about brand. That’s why any word or pixel should be chosen carefully.

We proposed CrossFit Lavi to use minimalism in colors and text length. Background could be a great extension of the logo and bold font would show brand personality.

Hyfit Social Media

Facebook and Instagram are the most powerful channels to strengthen the brand and get more loyal clients. HYFIT is not an exception. The brand needed a powerful style for their social media to catch the attention of athletes and everyone who is interested in new fitness trends. During the social media campaign, we’ve created Facebook banners and post images, Instagram pictures, and even stories.

All the materials have

a unique style, made from strong brand colors – red and black, with broken lines, color focus, and short text. It makes users feel more passionate, active, and provocative. They’re the right emotions to start a new life, aren’t they?

Talia Packaging

Talia Print

Talia asked us to make a catalog that would convey the philosophy of the brand, and at the same time, show the various pendants and explain how to combine the charms to create your own pendant.

As a solution we’ve  created a collection of pages cut into 3 parts that allow the customer to play with the different charms and create their own pendants. The overall look of the catalog is stylish, elegant, rich, and

classy.

Spaceek

UX/UI, Web design

Our task for the video was to create a showreel that would illustrate the process of creating jewels with an accent on a handiwork. The video demonstrates the process: it starts with a sketch, then resin models are encapsulated in plaster and then incinerated through a burnout process. After assembling, polishing and finishing we get a jewelry that is turning around. It creates the feel of something special and soulful.

Wodproof UX/UI

After WODProof got a clearly defined brand identity that emphasizes recording, analyzing, competing, and improving yourself, it should appeal to an audience looking for the same experience.

The brand’s bold design naturally follows its purpose – providing technological tools as well as the community and information the athletes need to face their next challenge. We bring all these ideas to life in an application with

clear navigation and a variety of functions.

Classic Shapewear UX/UI

We used neutral background with few color accents (like the gold glitter spots) to convey that elegance and set the stage for the beautiful garments. Banners and CTAs look unobtrusive, they capture the attention without evoking any negative emotions. Block design helps users perceive the information and make the right decision.

Classic Shapewear UX/UI

Another project we were asked to undertake is the creation of a new website. It needed to be clean, modern and effective. We engaged our marketing specialist and UI/UX designers to reach all these goals. Firstly, we analyzed the consumer behavior on the old website and took a more proper look at the target audience to define all the hidden needs, wants and preferences. Also we made a marketing research of the main Classic

Shapewear’s competitors – for market understanding and fresh ideas.

Wodproof UX/UI

UX, UI, Web Design

Hyfit 3D modeling

Web Dev for Custom Jewelry & Doll Maker

"Sending potential clients to my new site has truly raised the bar."

Jan. 2017 - Oct. 2017

Belka Studio provided website design and development services, working on a site from scratch, through to its completion.

Katya Tal
KT DOLLS

The finished website has produced the desired results, significantly improving the gallery’s online presence and bringing in a range of leads. The team was communicative and ensured that they were available when needed, despite the time difference.

I’m a freelance jewelry and art doll maker. My pieces are primarily showcased in galleries in Europe and around Los Angeles.

For what projects/services did your company hire Belka Studio?

I wanted them to build a website to represent my art dolls and act as a vehicle to engage gallery owners and interested buyers.

To create an online portfolio and be able to easily sell artwork through my website. I also wanted to creatively tell my story without detracting from the aesthetics of the website.

I was recommended their firm as a good partner.

They build the website from its inception to completion, providing help with creative and design choices.

I worked primarily with the project manager, though there were also programmers, designers, and web developers involved.

My website has attracted attention from several prominent galleries, leading to four prestigious showings. I've also received interest to participate in national and international competitions for my work. Sending potential clients to my new site has truly raised the bar. I can show both my process and my work.

We had regular communication and, despite the time differences, they were incredibly fluid in their engagement and response times.

I’ve always found that other studios talked a lot but often struggled to listen to my vision. In contrast, Belka Studio's team listened to my ambitions, my concerns, and adhered to my budget. They were direct in their suggestions, while still always maintaining their passion to see through my goals.

They performed perfectly.

I had a rather ambitious project and they adhered to our budget.
    Excellent experience from inception to finished product.

App Design & Dev for Fitness Training Platform

"The personal attention they provided made it clear they were dedicated to my project."

Jan. - Sep. 2017

Belka Studio developed an iOS and Android app. They built several features to allow users to record, log training time, and use the search engine.

Israel
Adam Grinker
CEO & Founder, WODProof

The app has been positively received by the public and generates revenue from in-app sales. The Belka Studio team fully satisfied expectations and was a strong development partner. Their expertise and around-the-clock availability made them a valuable asset.

I’m the founder and CEO of WODProof, a CrossFit app that allows athletes to record their workouts and track their performance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Belka Studio?

We hired Belka Studio to help develop our app from scratch.  We’d worked with a previous agency in the past, and we didn’t get the desired results from the experience.

We worked with another agency who made the basic design of the app, and we provided it as a basis for Belka Studio. From there, we worked together on creating user stories for the new features we wanted to implement. After I approved each screen for the app, Belka Studio developed the platform with both iOS and Android versions.

Within the app, their team built several features. Users can record videos using an existing panel. There is a tool that allows users to save training logs, display videos in split-screen mode, and use a functioning search engine. It also serves as a type of social media app because of the way Belka Studio developed it.

The number of teammates varied, but I worked with 13 people at the peak of the project. They provided project managers for the development and design portions of the work. Their team also dedicated resources to manage timelines and our scheduling needs.

How did you come to work with Belka Studio?

I’d heard of Belka Studio through a connection and decided to reach out to them. After explaining our previous experience and expectations, they promised to deliver everything we needed.

W spent $200,000 on the project.

We worked together from January–September 2017. The first iteration of the app took one month, but we continued working on user stories and adding updates.

Our community loves the platform and we’re seeing sales from in-app purchases. We’re completely satisfied with Belka Studio’s work and feel confident in the direction of our success. I fully trust their team, and everything went smoothly.

How did Belka Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

No matter what time of day or night, Belka Studio was available. If I had an urgent need, they were willing to work with me to find an answer. Unlike other agencies, they worked with me around the clock, if needed. We primarily used Skype and Slack to communicate.

The personal attention they provided made it clear they were dedicated to my project. I felt like they prioritized my needs, even though they had other clients.

I was satisfied with Belka Studio and can’t think of anything they could improve.

I recommend clients ask Belka Studio to explain every step and break down the work.

The design was perfectly on time, but we had delays with the development.
    I already have recommended them.

Marketing & Design for Cake Decorating Platform

“Belka is a strong option, whether you're a professional or someone less experienced like myself.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Belka Studio has provided marketing and design services for custom cake ordering platform. They created investor presentations and animated videos along with UI designs for the platform and a WordPress site.

Israel
Katya Zellermayer
Founder and CEO, Pic-A-Cake

The final product is attractive and functional, receiving positive feedback from end users for its UX. Belka’s team communicated effectively throughout and ensured a seamless process. Their commitment to customer service and collaborative attitude make them instrumental partners in the engagement.

I'm the founder and owner of Pic-A-Cake. We over a digital marketplace to sell customized cakes, facilitating the ordering process between customers and suppliers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Belka Studio?

Given that our marketplace was a completely new product, we needed a business partner that could help us come up with and implement marketing solutions. This involved identifying how to brand, position, and market our product in addition to creating marketing materials.

I reached out to Belka Studio to support my business. Beyond providing designs for my platform, they helped us with investor presentations, animated marketing videos, and a simple WordPress site.

When I first started working with them, they helped me ideate my product and flesh out the platform design. At the time, I didn't have any professional documentation but sent them my own wireframes instead. They asked me questions, tweaked my materials, and instructed me on how to improve the overall UI.

From there, we collaborated to create special presentations and animated marketing videos to attract prospective investors. These assets served as public demos to highlight the platform. They also provided design work for a simple WordPress site to promote my business.

The platform itself allows users to order customized cakes from suppliers. It features an editor function where users can modify their cakes and place orders to participating suppliers on the market. Belka Studio provided designs for the initial demo after six months, and we've continued to improve it since.

I mostly work with the project managers, which is convenient for me, but Ora (Director of Business Development and Marketing, Belka Studio) is my main point of contact. If needed, I can also communicate directly with the designers.

How did you come to work with Belka Studio?

A friend of mine had success working with them before and recommended them to me. After looking at their website and proposal, I called them.

How much have you invested with them?

In total, we've spent $10,000 so far.

I started working with them in May 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Thanks to their designs and suggestions, we now have a working platform with paying customers. End users have given good feedback on its UX, and the product is attractive and well-designed. Belka has really helped me make decisions and improve my platform. Professional and quick, they communicate effectively at all stages.

How did Belka Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a focused process, using Trello and Jira to coordinate the project. The project managers allow me to see who is and isn't working, which is easier than reaching out to individual designers. In terms of communication, we spoke via Skype and email. We also had conference calls once or twice a month.

I had a bad experience with a previous agency, so I was so happy to find Belka. They're more collaborative than they need to be; if I have any requests or challenges, they remain open-minded and try to find solutions. Even now, I continue to work with them to make adjustments to my platform.

Furthermore, not only do they understand my work methods and needs, but they also know where I can sometimes fall short. They have a customer-oriented attitude and strive to do a good job rather than handling the technical side and leaving me high and dry. That commitment is important to me and makes them special.

It would be great to have their team handle the entire development process, but they don't specialize in backend work. When I needed some support in this area, I had to go to another vendor.

After outsourcing so much work, I now understand how important it is to do your homework before approaching a studio. Being as prepared as possible can save time and effort. Thankfully, Belka is a strong option, whether you're a professional or someone less experienced like myself. They have excellent project management and UI skills to guide you in the process.

Web Development for Private Equity Fund

"If something is urgent, they do everything possible to provide it on time."

2016 - Ongoing

Belka Studio provides ongoing development and design support, delivering websites, an Android and iOS apps, and presentation templates. They’ve also contributed front- and backend code and multiple dashboards.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Erez Ezra
Director, Clear Future

Audience members and users have responded well to both Belka Studio’s presentations and websites. They provide industry stand-out value, along with responsiveness that represents an energetic work ethic. Customers can expect a confident partner dedicated to delivering products on time.

I’m the managing director of Clear Future, a micro venture capital (VC) firm invested in over 16 startups and early-stage companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Belka Studio?

We needed development help.

They provide development help for both our VC and the startups we work with. For us, they built and continually support our website and design presentation templates. Regarding our startups, they provide code, build dashboards, and work on both front- and backends. They even built a website, iOS app, and an Android app for one of our startups. If any of our startups needs something, we connect them with Belka Studio.

Though I don’t deal with them directly when they work with our startups, I worked with their representative here in Israel while they built our website, as well as a designer/coder.

How did you come to work with Belka Studio?

One of our startups introduced them to us. They’d done some front- and backend coding with our startup, and we saw some excellent presentations they’d done. After seeing that they were very professional and affordable, we started working with them.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We’ve been working together since 2016.

They've provided great products for an amazing pricing. Everything that they’ve done has been nice, neat, and up-to-date with industry practices. People have said good things about both our presentations and our website.

How did Belka Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate solely through email and provide them with approved scopes.

They provide outstanding service and value. If something is urgent, they do everything possible to provide it on time. They never tell you something’s impossible.

No, I don’t think so.

I’ve recommended them many times.

Brand Creation for Cellular Package Retailer

"As a team, they were accessible and willing to achieve perfection and satisfy our needs."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Belka Studio developed multiple brand materials, including a logo, banner, and video projects.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Roei Schwartz
CEO & Co-Founder, Simtex

All of the work produced by Belka Studio fulfilled expectations and was high quality. The team was willing to go the extra mile and worked efficiently.

I’m the CEO and founder of Simtex. We develop and offer cellular packages for tourists.

For what projects/services did your company hire Belka Studio?

We needed help building our logo, and producing materials for our online presence.

We wanted the brand materials to be creative, high quality, and representative of our company’s essence.

After a long search, I found positive testimonials of Belka Studio and selected them.

We started the project by establishing our expectations and coordinating. From there, they immediately began working on the logo and produced all the materials we needed. This work included creating banners for our social media accounts and writing video scripts.

We worked with a project manager and their team of experts.

The results from their work are the highest of quality.

They completed the project as quickly and efficiently as possible.

As a team, they were accessible and willing to achieve perfection and satisfy our needs. I enjoyed working with them.