Django Agency for Web,Mobile & e-Learning projects
BeDjango is technology agency that transforms your vision into a software solution through a rewarding services experience
A Django Agency for medium and large Web & Mobile projects
We develops excellent digital platforms as a result of an entrepreneurial mindset, top-tier engineers and a focus on you.
With one specialized Django development center in Seville and three additional project management offices, we serve clients all over Europe and South America.
BeDjango belongs to Emergya Group, an IT Global Company
12+ years of experience working for 200+ clients in 100+ projects developed by currently 350+ engineers are at our clients’ disposal to help them solve complex IT challenges.
Fondo Tesis is a library platform which publishes documents from the University of Seville archives. Based on Django, the platform is able to store and manage digitised historic documents. In addition, the platform stores both universitary theses and a photographic library.
- Django web platform for desktop and mobile devices. Responsive design.
- Content OCR recognition process which provides searching by content.
- Metadata exposition of the content through and end-point within the protocol OAI-PMH (Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting)
- Complete statistics implemented by using Piwik.
A complete web library with around:
- 10K + Historic Books
- 3K + These
Safespring is a leading supplier of innovative communication solutions that are critical to its customers' way of conducting business.
Among the services that Safespring provides we can find cloud services, and it is in this business area where BeDjango is contributing to build the infrastructure needed to provide cloud services to its clients.
BeDjango mission in Safespring project is to provide a user interface through:
- API Services: Use of Django REST framework to integrate and orchestrate OpenStack services among themselves and with other additional services.
- Horizon graphic interfaces: Extension of OpenStack Horizon GUI to improve user experience and create new advanced cloud services.
- Development of layer of API services to provide integration with OpenStack.
- Development of different Horizon Dashboards to extend OpenStack default GUI.
- Customization of existing OpenStack Dashboard and panels.
- Complete QA System:
- Automatic building
- Sonar Metrics
- Automatic testing
- Unit Tests
- A complete Test plan with +300 tests.
SUNET's aim is to provide Swedish universities and colleges with access to well-developed and effective national and international data communication and related services that meet their needs, whatever their geographical location.
- Provide Swedish citizens with easy access to the formal procedures of the different universities and schools under a single authentication umbrella which is the eduID Platform.
- Provide a reliable authentication identity provider for the Swedish education entities. Based on Kantara.
The platform is built using Pyramid which is a Python web framework and combines an important set of technologies to get an scalable architecture. This allows the platform to cater for high levels of usage.
- Flask for microservices.
- React.js as Front-End technology.
- MongoDB as the database engine.
- Docker for deployments.
- etcd to share configuration.
- Reduction of the number of accounts to keep track of during studies.
- Simplification of identity management for organizations.
- Easy to use and reliable for organizations and students.
Educalab is an Open edX based platform which provides massive open online courses for the education community mainly in Spain but also for the rest of the world as it provides courses completely in English.
Emergya is a Full-Stack provider of Open edX Services:
- Interface personalization
- Extension of the platform which is based mostly on Django applications.
- 16k+ Registered users.
- 2k+ users inscribed in every course edition.
- Complete training catalog using multi-sites to provide MOOCs and NOOCs.
- Stable learning platform ready to support high level of user traffic
Modern solution for corporate workstation management (Regional Government of Andalusia).
- Copy and install the program as many times as you want.
- No need to pay for licences, workstations nor control center.
- Resource efficient. Reuse old PCs with this lightweight system.
- Provider independent. Install on your own data centre and customize for your needs.
- Control centre based on Python/Pyramid for sysadmins to control workstations.
- Queue management with Celery.
- Chef Server for writing system configuration "recipes".
- A customised GECOS Ubuntu/Linux in normal and lite versions.
A complete first version of the product which is working as a pilot within the I Regional Government of Andalusia.